PDA

View Full Version : Boston bomber CONFIRMED Tea Party member

Desolation
04-15-2013, 02:08 PM
he was overheard mumbling about "tax day" and "2nd amendment" before the bombs detonated.

always stevey
04-15-2013, 02:08 PM
Marco.

stalker virus
04-15-2013, 02:09 PM
taxes are hard he was probably pissed off

Autistic Spectrum
god i hope it was marco

stalker virus
gettin all them numbers in the right order be pissin off a nigga or 2

Autistic Spectrum
all that shit he posted about overthorwing the goverement, while i was posting about the croods, my croods posts will def make it on CNN

always stevey
04-15-2013, 02:10 PM
no marco hates irish people he'd never go to boston i think it was tbone

It was Marco. He's jealous of fit people because he's gross, bald, and fat.

Autistic Spectrum
04-15-2013, 02:12 PM
THE CROODS, what an epic fucking movie that was,

always stevey
04-15-2013, 02:12 PM
Fuck your stupid Croods movie.

Autistic Spectrum
04-15-2013, 02:23 PM
ok so there's this dad crood he's voiced by nick cage, and well he's sort of stuck in the old ways, kind of like an og ytmnd poster, and then there's this spunky upstart daughter, who wasnt's to try a different way so she makes friend with this random other cave person who know's how to make fire, and other such things the croods don't know how to do, and well it's just really heartwarming

always stevey
04-15-2013, 02:25 PM
no thats tbone - the bald he was the JDT gimmick

I have no idea who t-bone is but he sounds like a teabagger.

Autistic Spectrum
04-15-2013, 02:28 PM
has either of them ever seen the croods, really just wanna chat about the croods,

macpro
04-15-2013, 02:32 PM
yeah it was me. I blew myself up. BTW Boston is full of Marxist cock sucking faggots.

StompleB
04-15-2013, 02:33 PM
alex jones bullshit

Autistic Spectrum
04-15-2013, 02:33 PM
macro, any chatter on ham radio about this, who's really to blame, what's cnn not telling us

StompleB
04-15-2013, 02:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/S3vu90c.jpg

also

House Foods America Teams up with DreamWorks Animation’s The Croods
Posted on Mar 21, 2013 by Grocery Headquarters.

Start Your Next Family Adventure with Tofu

House Foods America, a national tofu producer, has joined forces for its latest promotional campaign with The Croods, the newest 3D animated film from DreamWorks Animation, in theaters on March 22. The alliance will allow House Foods America to feature The Croods’ characters in promotion of its tofu product line as well as limited time inclusion on packaging. This is not the first time House Foods has worked with DreamWorks Animation; past collaborations include Kung Fu Panda 2 and Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted. House Foods’ The Croods campaign begins March 1, 2013 and will run through April 30, 2013. The promotion includes:

Outdoor advertisements from March 8th through April 4th
Free Standing Insert (FSI) newspaper coupon advertisement on March 24th
In-store food demonstrations and sampling nationwide of some of House Foods’ favorite tofu dishes
The “Home Sweet Home” sweepstakes, promoted through the House Foods website and Facebook page from March 15 – April 15. Consumers will be given the opportunity to enter to win the grand prize: one $3000 gift card towards a kitchen makeover. Additionally, 25 first prize winners will receive a pair of movie certificates to see The Croods.
“After several previously successful partnerships, House Foods America is thrilled to be partnering again with DreamWorks Animation,” said Yoko Difrancia, public relations and advertising manager of House Foods America. “Our promotion is geared towards creating lifelong tofu fans and raising tofu awareness through fun characters through family-friendly films like The Croods.”

The Croods tells the story of the world’s first family road trip. When their cave is destroyed, the Crood family must embark on a comedy adventure into strange and spectacular territory in search of a new home. As if patriarch Grug didn’t already have enough to handle, it goes from bad to worse when they encounter an imaginative nomad named Guy. With Guy’s help the Croods conquer their fear of the outside world and discover that they have exactly what it takes to survive – each other.

macpro
04-15-2013, 02:36 PM
CI Alkada.Or DHS. It's getting like Pakistan.

rubycalaber
04-15-2013, 02:36 PM
M&Ms did it
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/1366055485897_zps6395f8a0.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
04-15-2013, 02:38 PM
The Croods tells the story of the world’s first family road trip. When their cave is destroyed, the Crood family must embark on a comedy adventure into strange and spectacular territory in search of a new home. As if patriarch Grug didn’t already have enough to handle, it goes from bad to worse when they encounter an imaginative nomad named Guy. With Guy’s help the Croods conquer their fear of the outside world and discover that they have exactly what it takes to survive – each other.

so fuckinig heartwarming

Camoron
04-15-2013, 03:28 PM
a movie about cavemen who subsisted on largely meat based diet sponsored by tofu

Camoron
04-15-2013, 03:28 PM
thanks for taking the thread into some vegan bullshit territroy stomple. have some sympathy for the dead. nice compassion jerkoff.

Camoron
04-15-2013, 03:29 PM
so marco and kacen what is the paranoid neurotic conspiracy theorist retards reaction to this bombing