I just blew my own mind
Lisa says:
lol
Mike says:
I figured out how matter behaves as a wave
Lisa says:
do tell XD
Mike says:
the electromagnetic field which matter emits can only travel as fast as the speed of light, and therefore it can cause repulsion to the very particle which emitted it
as that particle travels
this would form a constant state of self-repulsion at near light speed, causing the particle to exist as a "wave" rather than a particle with precise location
Lisa says:
hmmmm
Mike says:
woah
Lisa says:
lol
<3

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 08:37 PM
LOL

I love that guy

elezzark
04-16-2013, 08:38 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f0ddf28cc2b5d178421739608f1ecb42/tumblr_ml9tutKmnp1rby04wo1_500.gif

elezzark
boring thread -10/1

elezzark
suck my whole dick

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 08:39 PM
hiroshima

your posts suck

elezzark
04-16-2013, 08:40 PM
thats why i have green rep and you dont haha

Gentleman Doli
04-16-2013, 08:43 PM
epic this

timmy
04-16-2013, 08:44 PM
implying he came up with that himself and didnt copy paste it from some science forum or read it on a sceince thing or w/e plug drugs is a big phoney a big pretentious poof

jon
04-16-2013, 08:45 PM
there is no matter

just the wave

Autistic Spectrum
the electromagnetic field which matter emits can only travel as fast as the speed of light, and therefore it can cause repulsion to the very particle which emitted it
as that particle travels
this would form a constant state of self-repulsion at near light speed, causing the particle to exist as a "wave" rather than a particle with precise location

this is actually 7 kinds of wrong,

rubycalaber
lmao I was just doing an impression of plug drugs the other day by going "dude... where does matter come from... in the universe?" also funny how all you respond with is extreme filler replies like lol and hmmm since you have no idea what hes talking about (not that anyone else does either (or him)) but that sums up what a good relationship to lisa is someone who will let her type hmmm to them in an instant message

timmy
just like me he hasnt accomplished anything special academically so he feels bad but he actually goes out of his way to trick poeple into thinking hes smart just because he feels so bad about not making anything of himself...

hes living a lie...

he literally is feeling so bad about being a dumbass that he has to troll dumber people into believing hes smart:mischief:

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 08:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/72FJ8Cp.jpg

jon
04-16-2013, 08:47 PM
the instrument used to measure the phenomenon influences the thing being measured

particles are waves there are no waves if you touch the fingertips of god then they touch back 420 blaze it faggot

rootbeer
04-16-2013, 08:48 PM
thats why i have green rep and you dont haha

knock on wood

jon
04-16-2013, 08:48 PM
lmao I was just doing an impression of plug drugs the other day by going "dude... where does matter come from... in the universe?" also funny how all you respond with is extreme filler replies like lol and hmmm since you have no idea what hes talking about (not that anyone else does either (or him)) but that sums up what a good relationship to lisa is someone who will let her type hmmm to them in an instant message

its just so fucking easy

stalker virus
04-16-2013, 08:50 PM
man i would love to see the abortion u 2 could come up with

rubycalaber
04-16-2013, 08:51 PM
I remember when I was like 16 I consciously stopped lying to myself that I was the smartest person I know and all that bullshit and admitted to myself I don't know shit since I dropped out of highschool when I was 11 and it was like this great weight had been lifted off of me that I no longer had to rationalize every moment I'd ever gotten anything wrong and could accept help from others and I grew as a person that day

Autistic Spectrum
rare pic of the crack house plug drugs lives in

http://cache.boston.com/universal/site_graphics/blogs/bigpicture/lhc_08_01/lhc22.jpg

rubycalaber
this happened in the chair and at the desk I am sitting in right now, just like all the other most important moments of my life

rubycalaber
04-16-2013, 08:52 PM
large hadron colider posting > crack house posting > shed posting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lizard den posting

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 08:52 PM
how do you drop out of highschool at 11,you must be really smart to be in highschool at 11

rootbeer
04-16-2013, 08:53 PM
I remember when I was like 16 I consciously stopped lying to myself that I was the smartest person I know and all that bullshit and admitted to myself I don't know shit since I dropped out of highschool when I was 11 and it was like this great weight had been lifted off of me that I no longer had to rationalize every moment I'd ever gotten anything wrong and could accept help from others and I grew as a person that day

so that was like last week?

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 08:54 PM
implying he came up with that himself and didnt copy paste it from some science forum or read it on a sceince thing or w/e plug drugs is a big phoney a big pretentious pooflol that's not copy and pasted from anywhere

it's just one of his random thoughts

it's one of the reasons I love him so much and find him funny

just sitting here and get that message

we are now talking about the higgs boson

timmy
04-16-2013, 08:54 PM
this happened in the chair and at the desk I am sitting in right now, just like all the other most important moments of my life

stop, right now

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 08:55 PM
random thoughts are not facts, there the product of a drug addled mind,

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 08:55 PM
as that particle travels

this is actually 7 kinds of wrong,LOL

tell me the ways

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 08:56 PM
lmao I was just doing an impression of plug drugs the other day by going "dude... where does matter come from... in the universe?" also funny how all you respond with is extreme filler replies like lol and hmmm since you have no idea what hes talking about (not that anyone else does either (or him)) but that sums up what a good relationship to lisa is someone who will let her type hmmm to them in an instant messagehmmmmm

stalker virus
04-16-2013, 08:57 PM
lisa if u believe him then please let me know this is important

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 08:57 PM
just like me he hasnt accomplished anything special academically so he feels bad but he actually goes out of his way to trick poeple into thinking hes smart just because he feels so bad about not making anything of himself...

hes living a lie...

he literally is feeling so bad about being a dumbass that he has to troll dumber people into believing hes smart:mischief:why are you threatened by intelligence?

He doesn't claim he's smart

he just comes out with this shit

I KNOW he's smart anyway

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 08:58 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/JHSA/photons/image.png

timmy
04-16-2013, 09:00 PM
why are you threatened by intelligence?

He doesn't claim he's smart

he just comes out with this shit

I KNOW he's smart anyway

hes the kind of guy to go mentally insane from his own thoughts, smart

timmy
04-16-2013, 09:01 PM
he might be a thinking man but hes literally never going to do anything important in his life time so you can pretend hes {"smart" all day but hes still a peon like you an me

timmy
04-16-2013, 09:01 PM
plug drugs would be a genius if you put him in a time capsule and sent him back 2000 years ago

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 09:02 PM
hes the kind of guy to go mentally insane from his own thoughts, smartI know that feeling

stalker virus
04-16-2013, 09:02 PM
no offense to bob hughes because i really like him as a poster but he sounded for real like plug drugs when he was bad into his addiction

jon
04-16-2013, 09:03 PM

i don't think i figured that out until i was in my early 20s i dont even remember that shit now

jon
but yeah it happened

jon
this is all really happening, guys

rubycalaber
yeah all druggies sound the exact same and all weed smokers think they are smart for thinking about how big the universe is

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 09:04 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/JHSS/mike-says-i-figured-out-how-matter-behaves-as-a-wave/image.png

rubycalaber
04-16-2013, 09:05 PM
i don't think i figured that out until i was in my early 20s i dont even remember that shit now

I think what helped me along is I am very fucking lazy so accepting that I don't bother to actually learn anything new and just get other people to do it for me is not that difficult for me

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Mike says:

Lisa says:
going to make this a topic
Mike says:
lol where
Lisa says:
RC
Mike says:
=P
Lisa says:
"Mike stays up for 2 days and cracks string theory"
Mike says:
lol
Lisa says:
I took a heap of speed once and ended up laying in my bed for 2 days trying to crack string theory
Mike says:
lol
I don't believe in string theory =P
Lisa says:
I do
Mike says:
i guess i haven't really looked in to it that much
seemed kind of like they just assumed the existence of said strings to make things convenient for them
to fit the calculations together
Lisa says:
well what do you suppose he smallest parts of the universe are made out of?
Mike says:
tangles of space itself
Lisa says:
then what makes up the matter?
Mike says:
those tangles group together somehow, perhaps just out of some underlying mechanic of spacetime's geometry, to form quarks
Lisa says:
perhaps vibrating straings of energy?
strings
Mike says:
idk lol =P
Lisa says:

Mike says:
i thought of the grid of space itself being created by photons as they pass through it, and some lingering energy left by the photons is left behind as dark energy, forming a backbone for space
doesnt really fit in though with what i said earlier =\
all just speculation though eh im far from a physicist
Lisa says:
me either
but they say now that space has it's own "stuff" and how stauff reacts when it passes through it determins what it is
Mike says:
that would explain why the universe is accelerating outwards though, if the grid of "space" is created by lingering photons which passed through it, then those linger photons would still eventually disperse outwards and carrying the grid of space along with them, creating the observed effect of acceleration for all matter in the universe
Lisa says:
yeah, that is possible I reckon
Mike says:
scary though, if everything keeps accelerating, everything will be destroyed in a few quadrillion years
maybe starting again then after that
as a new universe
Wait
Lisa says:
lol
Mike says:
if higgs bosons can be created through the collision of matter, then all matter accelerating outwards like that to the point of the speed of light might create higgs bosons upon annihilation and start over the universe again
err i dont know
Lisa says:
I don;t know either
Mike says:
gotta research it more
does anyone even know if its a good idea to even be fucking with higgs bosons? lol, could be throwing off some kind of hidden mechanics to the universe that we arent even aware of yet
Lisa says:
lol, we are going to do it anyway
Mike says:
man oh man theoretical physics is too hard to come up with your own conclusions about, because you can formulate all sorts of theories that are potentially accurate but then have to arduously do the math and calculations to verify/dismiss it
Lisa says:
well you don;t need to know maths to come up with theories
if you have some basic idea of phsyics, like just how things work, and if you start thinking about it you can come up with reasonable theories
Mike says:
yeah but like, the varying theories regarding mass generation are all completely different -- some involve the inclusion of gravity, others dont, and only one of those theories is correct. And that's all the math physicists have been doing, trying to prove one
like, they're all pretty valid, but in order to know the correct one we gotta do the math =P
Lisa says:
they could all well be wrong too
Mike says:
yeah
Lisa says:
all you need to do is look back in time at things we used to consider fact and then hundreds of years later we know they aren;t facts
once we thought the earth was flat
Mike says:
but think though, they proposed a hypothetical boson with certain properties, and then just found a boson matching all those properties... I don't think they could be wrong at this point
Lisa says:
and that the sun and everything revolved around the earh
*earth
I don;t think they are wrong
Mike says:
yeah
Lisa says:
theya re building a more accurate collider, the CERN one is very random but they like it random so that they can capture and discover new things, the new one will be more accurate so that they can capture more specific particles
Mike says:
sweet
ever think how this planet is actually kinda small?
Lisa says:
so instead of randomly waiting for a collision that lets you capture the higgs boson for examople, they can set it up so that the collision WILL produce that result
it's tiny
Mike says:
yeah
like, even just going off google earth, and seeing how big cities are from space, its a small world

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 09:09 PM
Mike says:
yeah
like, even just going off google earth, and seeing how big cities are from space, its a small world
does it ever bother you to think that mortality is required in order to experience meaning? If we couldn't die then we wouldn't have any goals, direction, or purpose
or would we?
Lisa says:
I don't have any goals or purpose, maybe I'm immortal

timmy
04-16-2013, 09:10 PM
lkiterally not gonna read that shit

Autistic Spectrum
Mike says:
man oh man theoretical physics is too hard to come up with your own conclusions about, because you can formulate all sorts of theories that are potentially accurate but then have to arduously do the math and calculations to verify/dismiss it

this sums up that long ass msn chat,

basically i don't know what im talking about but i googled god particle and now i'm sifting though the results, i'm almost out of meth, and i'm only on page 12

timmy
lisa do you actually believe people will read that shit? cause i wont

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 09:12 PM
i speed read, or at least can skim pretty fast, and my jist is correct, way more than plug drugs was correct at any point in that horrible convo

juji
04-16-2013, 09:12 PM
Tell Mike, if we implement the ignition system via wireless electromagnetic field generated plasma particles as an energy source such as sun, star, fire, electricity, among others, as well as water states which are: gas, liquid and solid, but not all, are lacking one thing we teach school.
In fact, gas is air, water is liquid, earth is solid and fire is plasma.

When we have an electromagnetic pulse bomb with wireless ignition system against armed army as tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, warships and infantry which are armed with gunpowder, fuel system, explosions and other things with which materials are sensitive to heat.

If we activate the pulse and destroy themselves. Science beats outrage.

It will blow Mike's mind again

blumpkin blownuts
04-16-2013, 09:13 PM

it's called the god particle because God made it duhhhhhrrrr nhrrrrrrr

blumpkin blownuts
04-16-2013, 09:13 PM
God willed that the higgs boson be "discovered"

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 09:14 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/JHU4/science-beats-outrage/image.png

blumpkin blownuts
04-16-2013, 09:15 PM
Mike says:

Lisa says:
Mike says:
lol where
Lisa says:
RC
Mike says:
=P
Lisa says:
Mike says:
lol
Lisa says:
I took a heap of speed once and ended up laying in my bed for 2 days trying to crack string theory
Mike says:
lol
Lisa says:
I do
Mike says:
seemed kind of like they just assumed the existence of said strings to make things convenient for them
Lisa says:
Mike says:
tangles of space itself
Lisa says:
Mike says:
those tangles group together somehow, perhaps just out of some underlying mechanic of spacetime's geometry, to form quarks
Lisa says:
strings
Mike says:
idk lol =P
Lisa says:

Mike says:
i thought of the grid of space itself being created by photons as they pass through it, and some lingering energy left by the photons is left behind as dark energy, forming a backbone for space
Lisa says:
me either
but they say now that space has it's own "stuff" and how stauff reacts when it passes through it determins what it is
Mike says:
that would explain why the universe is accelerating outwards though, if the grid of "space" is created by lingering photons which passed through it, then those linger photons would still eventually disperse outwards and carrying the grid of space along with them, creating the observed effect of acceleration for all matter in the universe
Lisa says:
Mike says:
scary though, if everything keeps accelerating, everything will be destroyed in a few quadrillion years
as a new universe
Wait
Lisa says:
lol
Mike says:
if higgs bosons can be created through the collision of matter, then all matter accelerating outwards like that to the point of the speed of light might create higgs bosons upon annihilation and start over the universe again
err i dont know
Lisa says:
I don;t know either
Mike says:
gotta research it more
does anyone even know if its a good idea to even be fucking with higgs bosons? lol, could be throwing off some kind of hidden mechanics to the universe that we arent even aware of yet
Lisa says:
Mike says:
Lisa says:
if you have some basic idea of phsyics, like just how things work, and if you start thinking about it you can come up with reasonable theories
Mike says:
yeah but like, the varying theories regarding mass generation are all completely different -- some involve the inclusion of gravity, others dont, and only one of those theories is correct. And that's all the math physicists have been doing, trying to prove one
like, they're all pretty valid, but in order to know the correct one we gotta do the math =P
Lisa says:
Mike says:
yeah
Lisa says:
all you need to do is look back in time at things we used to consider fact and then hundreds of years later we know they aren;t facts
Mike says:
but think though, they proposed a hypothetical boson with certain properties, and then just found a boson matching all those properties... I don't think they could be wrong at this point
Lisa says:
*earth
Mike says:
yeah
Lisa says:
theya re building a more accurate collider, the CERN one is very random but they like it random so that they can capture and discover new things, the new one will be more accurate so that they can capture more specific particles
Mike says:
sweet
Lisa says:
so instead of randomly waiting for a collision that lets you capture the higgs boson for examople, they can set it up so that the collision WILL produce that result
it's tiny
Mike says:
yeah

holy shit, dnr

rubycalaber
niggs boson :nigger:

Lisa Claus
Tell Mike, if we implement the ignition system via wireless electromagnetic field generated plasma particles as an energy source such as sun, star, fire, electricity, among others, as well as water states which are: gas, liquid and solid, but not all, are lacking one thing we teach school.

When we have an electromagnetic pulse bomb with wireless ignition system against armed army as tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, warships and infantry which are armed with gunpowder, fuel system, explosions and other things with which materials are sensitive to heat.

It will blow Mike's mind againLOL

will do

always stevey
04-16-2013, 09:16 PM
Whut?

blumpkin blownuts
04-16-2013, 09:17 PM

It will blow Mike's mind again

i just don't want the mp3 bomb to go off too close to my 80s vintage lcd watch i don't want it to break my wacth ok

always stevey
String theory is a load of theoretical bullshit.

Lisa Claus
juji

Mike said in response

Mike says:
lol what

rubycalaber
04-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Mike says:

Lisa says:
Mike says:
lol where
Lisa says:
RC
Mike says:
=P
Lisa says:
Mike says:
lol
Lisa says:
Mike says:
lol
Lisa says:
I do
Mike says:
Lisa says:
Mike says:
tangles of space itself
Lisa says:
Mike says:
Lisa says:
strings
Mike says:
idk lol =P
Lisa says:

Mike says:
Lisa says:
me either
Mike says:
Lisa says:
Mike says:
as a new universe
Wait
Lisa says:
lol
Mike says:
err i dont know
Lisa says:
I don;t know either
Mike says:
gotta research it more
Lisa says:
Mike says:
Lisa says:
Mike says:
Lisa says:
Mike says:
yeah
Lisa says:
Mike says:
Lisa says:
*earth
Mike says:
yeah
Lisa says:
Mike says:
sweet
Lisa says:
it's tiny
Mike says:
yeah

wow *does extremely dangerous aerial maneuver to flip around in mid air and fly right away from this wall of bullshit*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/TLDRDrone.gif

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 09:18 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/JHUN/i-have-2-degress-dr-of-msn-chats/image.png

always stevey
04-16-2013, 09:19 PM
I don't have time for this shit. A league of their own is on tv right now.

juji
04-16-2013, 09:23 PM
juji

Mike said in response

Mike says:
lol what

I assume this idea blew his mind again

always stevey
04-16-2013, 09:25 PM
Tell Plug Drugs to squirt more drugs in his ass and maybe it will dawn on him.

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 09:25 PM
I assume this idea blew his mind again

pretty sure huffing household cleaners for years and years did that

juji
04-16-2013, 09:28 PM
http://bloggerpakistani.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/active-denial-system.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 09:28 PM
i like the puke gun better

juji
04-16-2013, 09:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtrMgOgx7b4

Autistic Spectrum
it's on my list, to build one,

http://www.neatorama.com/2009/10/02/how-to-build-your-own-vomit-gun-for-250/

blumpkin blownuts
http://bloggerpakistani.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/active-denial-system.jpg

i was gonna work on those at raytheon but i got high
i was gonna get up and find the broom etc

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 09:33 PM
I assume this idea blew his mind againlol

'twas amazing stuff

rubycalaber
04-16-2013, 09:33 PM
fuck yes we got TWO plus reps for that TL;DR Drone post Robot Patrol fucking RUNS this rep game

p.s. in the future we used to torture humans with microwave emitters until they handed over their green rep bars
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/RepRoomba.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 09:34 PM
want to go to dance clubs with my puke gun, people will think it's some werid strobe light and not really notice it, till they all start thorwing up all over the place,,and while lady ga ga remixes spin and spin they will taste sciences wrath,

blumpkin blownuts
04-16-2013, 09:36 PM
the next "wave" in energetic weapons is going to be far field TMS mark my words

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 09:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc2DbWGZmN0

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 09:38 PM
i live in a faraday cage, i need my smart phone, if china hits us with an emp so we buy more smart phones, they won't get my 200 dollors

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Also

does anyone want Brown Noise 12 Hours - Study Relaxation Meditation Baby Crying Crap Pants Mime Repulsion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMrjYpU3YD4

juji
04-16-2013, 09:45 PM
can't even hear this shit

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 09:48 PM
can't even hear this shitwell the first one is a note/sound that is meant to make you poo yourself

blumpkin blownuts
04-16-2013, 09:49 PM
well the first one is a note/sound that is meant to make you poo yourself

pfff whatta dumb myth

rubycalaber
04-16-2013, 09:50 PM
when china blasts north america with 9001 decibel brown waves and everyone is too busy shitting themselves to stop the chink invasion it will be up to elezzzark and his fellow deafs to rise up and save the world

stalker virus
04-16-2013, 09:51 PM
elezzark you are deaf i don't know why you even posted that

Autistic Spectrum
when china blasts north america with 9001 decibel brown waves and everyone is too busy shitting themselves to stop the chink invasion it will be up to elezzzark and his fellow deafs to rise up and save the world

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0861689/

rubycalaber
plz stop betraying to him by a bad reason

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 09:52 PM
A city is ravaged by an epidemic of instant "white blindness". Those first afflicted are quarantined by the authorities in an abandoned mental hospital where the newly created "society of the blind" quickly breaks down. Criminals and the physically powerful prey upon the weak, hoarding the meager food rations and committing horrific acts. There is, however, one eyewitness to the nightmare. A woman whose sight is unaffected by the plague follows her afflicted husband to quarantine. There, keeping her sight a secret, she guides seven strangers who have become, in essence, a family. She leads them out of quarantine and onto the ravaged streets of the city, which has seen all vestiges of civilization crumble.

always stevey
04-16-2013, 09:52 PM
pfff whatta dumb myth

She saw it on South Park or something

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 09:53 PM
basically the people who where blind before everyone else went blind end up ruling shit, raping the fuck outta all the laides, the blind rise up to rule the world,

rubycalaber
04-16-2013, 09:53 PM
the next "wave" in energetic weapons is going to be far field TMS mark my words

what's a far field TMS

Tim's Massive Shlong?

blumpkin blownuts
04-16-2013, 09:54 PM
the hypnosis gun is already in use surreptitiously that's why your mom sends you links to harlem shakes and gangman style

Autistic Spectrum
04-16-2013, 09:58 PM
lisa stop helping plug drugs post here via chat logs, either he posts, or he doesn't there's no middle ground,

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 09:58 PM
pfff whatta dumb mythwell it works on some people

rubycalaber
04-16-2013, 10:07 PM
well it works on some people

I'm sure theres several others reasons why you'd be shitting yourself abruptly

rubycalaber
04-16-2013, 10:07 PM
the hypnosis gun is already in use surreptitiously that's why your mom sends you links to harlem shakes and gangman style

is this like in Dollhouse where they have a gun that can brainwash you

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm sure theres several others reasons why you'd be shitting yourself abruptlylol it doesn;t work on me

but some people either fart or shit themselves

rubycalaber
04-16-2013, 10:10 PM
if these people are americans that doesnt count since they are constantly shitting themselves to make room for their 69th helping of burger king

blumpkin blownuts
04-16-2013, 10:14 PM
ugh now i'm hungry i'm gonna cook like five eggs
and a piece of whole grain toast

Lisa Claus
04-16-2013, 10:23 PM
it worked on bob

Camoron
04-16-2013, 11:14 PM
lol that's not copy and pasted from anywhere

it's just one of his random thoughts

it's one of the reasons I love him so much and find him funny

just sitting here and get that message

never have there been two more qualified people to unravel the mysteryes of life

maks
04-16-2013, 11:20 PM
plug drugs shuld not post because he's a fucking dickwad and I hope he leaves forever and junk and stuff and shit

Camoron
04-16-2013, 11:22 PM
what if the big bang was just one of an infinite number of big bangs that have occurred all over the universe (and i dont mean cyclically) :stare:

stalker virus
04-16-2013, 11:35 PM
what if teh big bang theory is not a reality show and they are all actors

plusle riot
04-16-2013, 11:44 PM
ZIMBABWE

stalker virus
04-16-2013, 11:47 PM
BAZOOPIE

plusle riot
04-16-2013, 11:48 PM
BISPANGO

maks
04-16-2013, 11:49 PM
what if teh big bang theory is not a reality show and they are all actors

that show has too much fucking laugh track

plusle riot
04-16-2013, 11:52 PM
that show has too much fucking laugh track

pls without it when would we know when to laugh

maks
04-16-2013, 11:54 PM
theres nothing funny about autism my friend

plusle riot
04-16-2013, 11:56 PM
i beg to differ, pal

maks
04-16-2013, 11:58 PM
my om watches that show and my mom is completely humorless match point or wheatever they say in tennis idk i don;t watch tennis I'm straight

checkmate I guess

maks
04-17-2013, 12:22 AM
ps COCKS

maks
04-17-2013, 12:23 AM
let me fucking tell you about cocks you may not be ready to hear it but cocks is the most important subject ever. cocks.

Lisa Claus
04-17-2013, 12:26 AM
lol

maks

maks
04-17-2013, 12:31 AM
did you know: plug drugs is a stupid fucking faggot

Lisa Claus
04-17-2013, 01:50 AM
Plug Drugs is a complete sweetheart

<3!

always stevey
04-17-2013, 01:51 AM
Can I have plug drug's skype?

Lisa Claus
04-17-2013, 01:52 AM
Nope.

always stevey
04-17-2013, 01:52 AM
Boo you whore.

rubycalaber
04-17-2013, 11:45 AM
ZIMBABWE

that meme that you probably saw on reddit was stolen from /tv/ :argh:

Gentleman Doli
04-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Rhodesia

blumpkin blownuts
04-17-2013, 12:10 PM
djibouti stank nigga

always stevey
04-20-2013, 02:58 PM
I smell a Nobel Peace Prize.

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:00 PM
why u bumpin old threads gloria?

always stevey
04-20-2013, 03:09 PM
I wanted to show everyone that plug drugs is in fact trolling you and that he's really a time-traveling druggy trying to teach us to change our ways before it's too late.

jon
04-20-2013, 03:09 PM
11 oxycontines takes him to any time he wants

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 03:11 PM
he can't say the alphabet backwards but he can crack string theory

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:13 PM
I wanted to show everyone that plug drugs is in fact trolling you and that he's really a time-traveling druggy trying to teach us to change our ways before it's too late.

Dr. Who Cares :goodone:

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 03:48 PM

hes living a lie...

he literally is feeling so bad about being a dumbass that he has to troll dumber people into believing hes smart:mischief:

i was up for 2 nights on speed babbling about physics dickhead, i didnt know what i was talking about, i also couldnt tie my own shoelaces at that point

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:52 PM
plugdrgus youre replying to like a week old thread dude

Camoron
no one is going to troll you anymore, not after last night, this is a safe palce plug drugs

Plug Drugs
he can't say the alphabet backwards but he can crack string theory

i can sing the alphabet backwards

always stevey
It's like the guy from the movie Road Trip who smokes tons of weed, knows the secret handshake for the black fraternity, can teach a monkey to speak Japanese, and tutors an idiot on the busride home so he can pass his test.

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 03:53 PM
plugdrgus youre replying to like a week old thread dude

i havent been here in like a month

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 03:55 PM
youve been here in spirit your fat ghost, haunting every thread

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 03:56 PM
no one is going to troll you anymore, not after last night, this is a safe palce plug drugs

you guys better still fucking try to troll me and not think that was actually me in tinychat committing suicide or whatever and think i'm some emotionally fragile autist who cant handle getting joked at

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 03:57 PM
yes this is basically what i belive, i belive you had a drug indcued mental breakdown last night brought on by verabl abuse and getting your heart borken buy a pretty hot chick,

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:58 PM
did nietzsche eat subway sandiwches pugdrugs

always stevey
04-20-2013, 03:58 PM
To be honest, Mr. Drugs, it's picking on a 14 year old suicidal girl whose "sister" logs on to tell you the girl is cutting herself in the bathroom over some mean comments you've posted. That's basically you in a nutsheel.

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:59 PM
"What does not destroy me, makes me stronger" plug ddrugs took that one to heart

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 03:59 PM
A5JoRKsRtT8&autoplay=1

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:00 PM
He who has a Subway sandwich in life can tolerate almost any oxycontin overdose - nietssche

always stevey
04-20-2013, 04:01 PM
Yes Pluggy. You're that misunderstood, gifted genius that no one gave the chance to enlighten them.

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:01 PM
It is my ambition to post in this thread what everyone else says in a whole book — what everyone else does not say in a whole book. - freiderch nietzchee

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:03 PM
when you gaze long into msn mesenger msn messeger also gazes into you - nietzcsh

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 04:04 PM
yes this is basically what i belive, i belive you had a drug indcued mental breakdown last night brought on by verabl abuse and getting your heart borken buy a pretty hot chick,

i dont know what else i can say to dismiss all this bullshit

always stevey
04-20-2013, 04:06 PM
To be honest, Mr. Drugs, it's picking on a 14 year old suicidal girl whose "sister" logs on to tell you the girl is cutting herself in the bathroom over some mean comments you've posted. That's basically you in a nutsheel.

Dude you can't. You've been owned just accept it and move on. Own the ownage.

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 04:07 PM
where the fuck did this come from, any chance i get now, any chance bitch i'm going to be prying away at you with insults, you better believe it you shovel faced clueless braindead cunt

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 04:08 PM
lol

always stevey
04-20-2013, 04:08 PM
:rofl:

always stevey
04-20-2013, 04:09 PM
The wrath of Plug Drugs.

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:11 PM
"the abdomen is the reaosn why man does not easily take himself for a god" heh no kidding eh plumpdrugs

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 04:14 PM
The wrath of Plug Drugs.
what the fuck do you know about anything? what have you done with your life? you're an ugly, worthless, internet-dwelling bitch who has this dumbfounded look on her face at all times like everything's this big surprise to her and shes seeing it for the first time. You walk around like an asshat in real life and any boy who bothers to waste their time with you is only doing so because they think you must be an easy lay

always stevey
04-20-2013, 04:15 PM
what the fuck do you know about anything? what have you done with your life? you're an ugly, worthless, internet-dwelling bitch who has this dumbfounded look on her face at all times like everything's this big surprise to her and shes seeing it for the first time. You walk around like an asshat in real life and any boy who bothers to waste their time with you is only doing so because they think you must be an easy lay

Does this mean you're not going to fedex me drugs? :(

Gentleman Doli
04-20-2013, 04:16 PM

Awwww sheeeet, Plug Drugs in the hizzouse!

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:17 PM
"In heaven all the interesting peopel are missing" plugdrugs almost found out for himslef heh just kidding hes going straight to hell

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:18 PM
""to do great things is difficult, but to OD on oxy is actually pretty easy" - nietzsche

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 04:18 PM
i just can't amore, my friends are fighting,,,

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:19 PM
"a joke is an epigram on a death of a feeling" this explains why plugdrugs is a humorless faggot

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 04:21 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/JHSS/mike-says-i-figured-out-how-matter-behaves-as-a-wave/image.png

i laughed at my own post after i forgot i made it, iam the fucking best

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:22 PM
"Women can form a friendship with a man very well; but to preserve it, a slight physical antipathy most probably helps." lol how apropos

always stevey
04-20-2013, 04:23 PM
"Women can form a friendship with a man very well; but to preserve it, a slight physical antipathy most probably helps." lol how apropos

Camoron
04-20-2013, 05:31 PM
;p;

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 05:51 PM

hes living a lie...

also barry i used to get perfect scores on standardized tests
during sophomore year i was flunking every single class from skipping to do drugs, then in the last week of the semester i bought a bottle of speed from my friend, did all the homework and tests i missed in one week and got As in every class, haha. i can do drugs and be intelligent with no conflict between the two, jealous?

that year i also got a perfect score on this writing test only 6 other kids in the state got

i guess i'm just a misunderstood super genius ='(

Lisa Claus
04-20-2013, 06:19 PM
i was up for 2 nights on speed babbling about physics dickhead, i didnt know what i was talking about, i also couldnt tie my own shoelaces at that pointlol

Camoron
04-20-2013, 06:21 PM
tims hole tims hole tims hole tims hole

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 09:19 PM
woah guys i think i just figured something out, i'm an asshole

Gentleman Doli
04-20-2013, 11:09 PM
plug drugs war

always stevey
06-10-2013, 05:36 PM
Why did you say Goodbye Clay 3 times? lol

Camoron
06-10-2013, 05:38 PM
why do you bump 2 month old threads orangutan tits

always stevey
06-10-2013, 05:41 PM
Blocking you from skype dipshit

Camoron
06-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Good thing i have 18 skype accounts. oh wait thats you you fucking spazz

always stevey
06-10-2013, 05:44 PM
bitch, lol

m0nde
06-10-2013, 05:46 PM
also barry i used to get perfect scores on standardized tests
during sophomore year i was flunking every single class from skipping to do drugs, then in the last week of the semester i bought a bottle of speed from my friend, did all the homework and tests i missed in one week and got As in every class, haha. i can do drugs and be intelligent with no conflict between the two, jealous?

that year i also got a perfect score on this writing test only 6 other kids in the state got

i guess i'm just a misunderstood super genius ='(you obviously have mental problems, guy get some steveyos styel!

rootbeer
06-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Why did you say Goodbye Clay 3 times? lol

Goodbye clay

always stevey
06-10-2013, 06:38 PM
goodbye rootbeer

Gentleman Doli
06-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Hello Doli.

always stevey
06-10-2013, 06:39 PM
you're weird

rubycalaber
06-10-2013, 06:43 PM
oh, has anyone made a joke about how cracking string theory actually meant tied a noose to hang himself with yet?

StompleB
06-10-2013, 06:50 PM
bazinga

blumpkin blownuts
06-10-2013, 06:55 PM
Helloooooooo nurse

m0nde
06-10-2013, 07:33 PM
if you say goodbye to clay three times while covering yoru ears, a wild elezzzark will appear

Camoron
06-10-2013, 07:36 PM
elz should cut his ears off he doesn't need them and they look funny

m0nde
06-10-2013, 07:37 PM
why are you being so curel today?

Camoron
06-10-2013, 07:38 PM
drunk

m0nde
06-10-2013, 07:49 PM
please consider peoples feelings