PDA

View Full Version : How To Fix YTMNSFW Forums, a guide by Steve Yelle

steveyos
03-03-2012, 11:45 AM
first of all stop using the image captcha, the built in question and answer works 100% fine (I'll take care of it)

make dp and me admins

give me an ftp account with root access (/, not just /forums)

tips if you don't want to admin either of us:

-delete WoW forum
-delete all users over 50
-change the top left vb pic and the forum name
-forward roflbrothel.com to here

the biggest problem is posting quality, tim is honestly the best poster here because he's the only one not being a whiney faggot

dp clearly wants to be funny again, that's a huge plus but he's too stupid to realize fjs is where you now go to be funny and this forum is where you go for aarp quotes

general doli has been in my fav five for a while for his new gimmick, the fact he got deleted shows you just how bad this place is doing

well here's the thing, the main problem is posting quality, so I'm turning this into a general Q&A session for those of you who miss good posting but don't want to post on fjs, also I lurk this place still and I'm sick of there being literally no good threads at all, at fucking all, so if you want that problem solved I'm your guy (I'd balance out dp's chaos he'd just delete the whole internet but he'd do a better job at it than clay that's for sure)

not really much else to say, dp and I can take care of it

oh also the last edited by thing is for people who aren't good at trolling to use to try to troll people, another thing you guys are doing now as you casually stroll into the faggot realm - turn it off

maks
03-03-2012, 11:46 AM
did you have your testicle removed? did they do it before the cancer had a chance to spread?

maks
03-03-2012, 11:48 AM
have you gotten any calls from the craigslist posting?

m0nde
03-03-2012, 11:50 AM
quality transplant

steveyos
03-03-2012, 11:52 AM
did you have your testicle removed? did they do it before the cancer had a chance to spread?

I'm not kackerot

have you gotten any calls from the craigslist posting?

that's probably fanfare using his 401 number from when he was here, I don't think that's even one of my old numbers

or maybe flaggerchat

or anyone, voice.google.com ok man yall got bad up in here

maks
03-03-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm willing to take your word that it isn't you but I really doubt it's fanfare, that doesn't seem like something he would do at all.

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 11:55 AM
steveyos tryeing to show his face here after cody did the ultimate troll by calling him and having a conversation with him

m0nde
03-03-2012, 11:56 AM
so why have you been calling up :lizard: people, steff? what's the reason behind that? i thought the :lizard:s helped you set up fjs this time?

steveyos
03-03-2012, 11:56 AM
real easy to get a 401 number with google voice in fact it's free and the calls are free

if you got a recording of their voice I'd know if it was john or not

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 11:57 AM
"whats the weather like over there?" haha this is going to be hilarious wait until the boys at YTMNSFW get a load of this

m0nde
03-03-2012, 11:57 AM
threads tagged with last edited by steveyos

steveyos
03-03-2012, 11:58 AM
so that was me being nice let's move past that, notice all you're doing is talking about that other forum? is there any hope left for nsfw or is it doomed to be a lizard forum discussion forum forever?

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 11:59 AM
idk but i agree that its terrible and clay is terrible for deleteing me and not the 60-soemthing year olds who either get scared off by marks or kiss up to him until he feels bad about trolling them

maks
where have you been nsfw has been gone for months this is calumnet and :lizard:.com are our frontpage fags

Gentleman Doli
i blame m0nde for this

m0nde
03-03-2012, 12:00 PM
okay, so is fjs going to be shut down again? it lasted 2 months this time, i guess.

steveyos
03-03-2012, 12:08 PM
idk but i agree that its terrible and clay is terrible for deleteing me and not the 60-soemthing year olds who either get scared off by marks or kiss up to him until he feels bad about trolling them

the best part about all of this is just how well marks fits in with the lizards, like I honestly don't know why he doesn't post there the only difference is they're into 4chan and he's not besides that him and cody are the same person

where have you been nsfw has been gone for months this is calumnet and :lizard:.com are our frontpage fags

I've been at fjs and in real life, got a credit card got that magic flight vaporizer now after I vape with that I put the vaped weed into my incredibowl because it doesn't get all the thc out, but soon I'll be cooking with it instead after the magic flight of incredibowling it, and that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so

also ruby's real name isn't callum is that whole thing really fun? really? this whole situation is so basic, nsfw doesn't realize it's being as outdated as the lizards are and it's disgusting and you're encouraging it more than anyone marks

i blame m0nde for this

already on ignore, as horrible as this place is at least being logged in lets me ignore him there's absolutely no hope for that guy

steveyos
03-03-2012, 12:12 PM
if this forum wasn't currently in the worst shape it's ever been, by a literal long shot, I woulda posted this in my first post:

-Clay posts are 4chan quality
-Clay is a lazy fucker like americanized mexican and nigger
-Clay bought VB bulletin License for Ruby claiming he was rich, this story how ruby is a rich was fake
-Ruby doesn't make megathreads anymore
-Old is the same to yesterday
-This place sucks without dp for admin
-Girls are gone
-What's the reason why we do posting here for nothing?

but, this place is so horrible, I can't even joke, I can't even joke on a comedy forum because there's no comedy left on this comedy forum, I figure I'll give this a shot and if it doesn't work I just won't even bother lurking anymore either because it's just not worth it

m0nde
03-03-2012, 12:20 PM
i just want to know about steffie's balls and why he's been phoning :lizard:s
i don't know why that makes him so angry

maks
03-03-2012, 12:20 PM
I've been at fjs and in real life, got a credit card got that magic flight vaporizer now after I vape with that I put the vaped weed into my incredibowl because it doesn't get all the thc out, but soon I'll be cooking with it instead after the magic flight of incredibowling it, and that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so

also ruby's real name isn't callum is that whole thing really fun? really? this whole situation is so basic, nsfw doesn't realize it's being as outdated as the lizards are and it's disgusting and you're encouraging it more than anyone marks

I have a magic flight too but I prefer rolling joints so I barely use it. Oh really, calum isn't his real name? I'm shocked. You can call it basic and a step backwards, I see it as getting back to our roots. This forum's purpose from the very beginning was to harass and malign the underclass of inferior internet users on the ytmnd front page, now we have that again in the form of :lizard:.com. I'm happy with it, we're not going to turn into one big circlejerk like fjs or eat ourselves from the inside like we've been doing the last 3 years. It's better to attack outsiders than live in a state of perpetual civil war.

steveyos
03-03-2012, 12:22 PM
just noticed this place is really broken and slow so not only are you all lowering the quality of the entire internet by leaps and bounds with your posting you're doing it in a non-optimized fashion, I don't know how ya'll managed to get any worse this place was bad four years ago but now wooo boy let me tell ya

let me get a tally of who's ok with current-day nsfw and who's not, if you're all ok with how bad this place is again I'll just go away forever, but those of you who aren't when I go, maybe you can follow............................................

steveyos
03-03-2012, 12:24 PM
I have a magic flight too but I prefer rolling joints so I barely use it. Oh really, calum isn't his real name? I'm shocked. You can call it basic and a step backwards, I see it as getting back to our roots. This forum's purpose from the very beginning was to harass and malign the underclass of inferior internet users on the ytmnd front page, now we have that again in the form of :lizard:.com. I'm happy with it, we're not going to turn into one big circlejerk like fjs or eat ourselves from the inside like we've been doing the last 3 years. It's better to attack outsiders than live in a state of perpetual civil war.

marks it's mind boggling reading your responses since you're solely responsible for this bull shit, of course you like talking to lizards you pretty much are one

the fact you just explained what this place WASN'T originally goes to show you how much you don't even know

I already knew you liked how the forum currently is though already had your vote placed, no need for further discussion

steveyos
03-03-2012, 12:29 PM
here's another tip delete http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-all-night-vampire-s-school or just rename it clay's wow sanctum and make it hidden only for fags who play wow

BoobyKalabrr
03-03-2012, 12:42 PM
PRO TIP: fuck off back to the fjs's arts and crafts forum

http://i053.radikal.ru/1203/0d/6006ebb3a079.jpg

steveyos
03-03-2012, 12:44 PM
regardless of what happens here fjs' doors are open for tim as all of you have gotten worse he has gotten better, never have I appreciated the simplicities and brilliance of seeing a post with just "i'm gay" in it than seeing him put it in between the thousands of horrible posts you all have been making lately, that one post if him simply typing "i'm gay" has been sincerely the best post here in monnnnnnnnnnnnnths

steveyos
03-03-2012, 12:44 PM
PRO TIP: fuck off back to the fjs's arts and crafts forum

http://i053.radikal.ru/1203/0d/6006ebb3a079.jpg

lol what the hell is radikal.ru are you some sort of russian extreme sports guy?

BoobyKalabrr
03-03-2012, 12:49 PM
fatty, learn to paint. you're making a mess of it

http://s005.radikal.ru/i209/1203/7b/f5e922f73d2c.jpg

steveyos
03-03-2012, 12:52 PM
oh ok that guy's definitely not from this forum boy it sure hurts seeing pictures I took of stuff I made to post on the internet it hurts seeing someone take what I already posted myself and posting it to troll me, it hurts because of how fucking gay this guy is clearly over 50 clearly needs to go

BoobyKalabrr
03-03-2012, 12:55 PM
oh ok that guy's definitely not from this forum boy it sure hurts seeing pictures I took of stuff I made to post on the internet it hurts seeing someone take what I already posted myself and posting it to troll me, it hurts because of how fucking gay this guy is clearly over 50 clearly needs to go

what's the matter porky, a little constructive criticism and you getting all whiny.

steveyos
03-03-2012, 01:04 PM
he clearly also has about as good an understanding of english as elz except he's not funny, why is this allowed?

maks
03-03-2012, 01:08 PM
marks it's mind boggling reading your responses since you're solely responsible for this bull shit, of course you like talking to lizards you pretty much are one

the fact you just explained what this place WASN'T originally goes to show you how much you don't even know

I already knew you liked how the forum currently is though already had your vote placed, no need for further discussion

I'm solely responsible? How so, I don't think I have the power to change the forum's direction I'm not even a moderator

steveyos
03-03-2012, 01:28 PM
your bad posting and ability to woo over other bad posters

maks
03-03-2012, 01:29 PM
if that's all it takes why aren't you running this place

m0nde
03-03-2012, 01:31 PM
it's not for want of trying. he keeps asking for mod or admin.
i just want to know what triggered him this time and whether it's giong to make him spiral into a depression soon so we have some timeline as to when he's going to delete fjs or commit self-harm

maks
03-03-2012, 01:34 PM
stevey I was offered an admin position once and turned it down how does that make you feel?

maks
03-03-2012, 01:34 PM
it's not for want of trying. he keeps asking for mod or admin.
i just want to know what triggered him this time and whether it's giong to make him spiral into a depression soon so we have some timeline as to when he's going to delete fjs or commit self-harm

probably all the gay black dudes calling him about the craigslist ad

steveyos
03-03-2012, 01:35 PM
because I'm not nearly as bad as you marks, you're the worst, the absolute worst poster in this forums history and your faggotry has summoned a dawn of a new era, the dark ages, it was unfunny enough with the internet ramones but now, now it has gone too far.

steveyos
03-03-2012, 01:36 PM
at least stomple is back that's a plus

m0nde
03-03-2012, 01:36 PM
stumple, i'm glad you decided to return
even though it's likely to really make marks angry

steveyos
03-03-2012, 01:37 PM
you brought forth this plague of lizardtry with your faggotry marks, and you're too stupid to even realize that

m0nde
03-03-2012, 01:39 PM
steffies. nothing's changed. old is the same to yesterday. just remember that, steff.
maybe one day you'll have a gilded steffies cage here.

i like the plague of :lizard:s imagery

m0nde
03-03-2012, 01:40 PM
if your dota2 beta thing went through then maybe mine has as well. i'm going to check.

maks
03-03-2012, 01:42 PM
because I'm not nearly as bad as you marks, you're the worst, the absolute worst poster in this forums history and your faggotry has summoned a dawn of a new era, the dark ages, it was unfunny enough with the internet ramones but now, now it has gone too far.

internet ramones was iwc's idea, I just went along with it. Coincidentally though that was around the same era where you were pming me every day and begging me to sign up at fjs.

maks
03-03-2012, 01:42 PM
I wasn't going to return, but Desolation refused to play DOTA2 again with me and made me feel like less than a person, so I came here for company.

I'm sure fjs would appreciate you, go there and stay there.

m0nde
03-03-2012, 01:44 PM
marks, if you keep it up, you may trigger steffies' depression prematurely

clay
03-03-2012, 01:45 PM
hi

steveyos
03-03-2012, 01:45 PM
I wasn't going to return, but Desolation refused to play DOTA2 again with me and made me feel like less than a person, so I came here for company.

what's dota2

internet ramones was iwc's idea, I just went along with it. Coincidentally though that was around the same era where you were pming me every day and begging me to sign up at fjs.

Generic Brand

I'm sure fjs would appreciate you, go there and stay there.

he's better than you lol

steveyos
03-03-2012, 01:46 PM
hi

you ready to fix this place?

m0nde
03-03-2012, 01:48 PM
steffies cage request in 3... 2...

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 01:48 PM
stevey and stomple posting, is this a new golden age for rubynet

maks
03-03-2012, 01:49 PM
marks, if you keep it up, you may trigger steffies' depression prematurely

I don't want to do that, I want to make him pause for a minute and take a look at himself and see that he's sick and needs some kind of healing, probably a combination of psychotropic pills and a few days a week of counseling.

steveyos
03-03-2012, 01:49 PM
stevey and stomple posting, is this a new golden age for rubynet

you happy with this place?

m0nde
03-03-2012, 01:50 PM
i hope his mother removes all the plastic cutlery

maks
I keep getting deleted there.

ok, well they'll accept you at rejecthaven.net then I'm sure, pretty much post anywhere on the whole internet besides here that is the desired result I am going for.

steveyos
I keep getting deleted there.

are you interested in posting at fjs? I didn't come here to recruit, but hell

steveyos
03-03-2012, 01:51 PM
look at how fucking bad marks is, same shit everyday and 99% of the posts are from him

yall ok with that?

m0nde
should to making stomple and dp admin

Gentleman Doli
i keep getting deleted heree, on YTMNSFW, the forums that i have been onsince i was only 12 yrs old. the forums that raised me and clay doesnt even realize what hes doing every time he hits the delete button hes taking a piece of my soul and makeing me cry

clay
03-03-2012, 01:52 PM
by giving you 'root' access to a non root folder? I guess. Your fjs crew, who is capable of destruction, keeps getting drunk and begging me for the location of my admin folder so he can try to run an outdated exploit. He linked me to a page from 2008 for an apache exploit and asked me if my vb was patched

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 01:52 PM
honestly i post here because it's so bad, and it's always been terrible
its very therapeutic calling faceless strangers faggots

steveyos
03-03-2012, 01:53 PM
there's like two, MAYBE three posters left here worth saving, I can either fix this place up a bit or open up fjs for them

don't get it twisted either I'd fix this place then leave there's no way I can put up with generic posts after how good fjs is doing

steveyos
03-03-2012, 01:54 PM
honestly i post here because it's so bad, and it's always been terrible
its very therapeutic calling faceless strangers faggots

so you still like this place? it's not about comedy?

by giving you 'root' access to a non root folder? I guess. Your fjs crew, who is capable of destruction, keeps getting drunk and begging me for the location of my admin folder so he can try to run an outdated exploit. He linked me to a page from 2008 for an apache exploit and asked me if my vb was patched

elz doesn't drink

clay
03-03-2012, 01:55 PM
I hate to say this young stevenson, but you, barry, and elezark are all using the exact same insults and phrases. Its almost as if you guys sat around and tried to script a plan of attack on this forum. Please tell. Me you wasted your weekend on it

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 01:57 PM
ytmnsfw shoudl be comedy forum but its turned into gay, boring, retarded, realpost forum where ppl post about what they ate for lunch and what drugs theyre doing

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 01:59 PM
i can not honestly remember at any point that this forum has been funny on purpose, this forum strives to be a funny circle jerk forum but it fails so terribly and that where anything remotely funny here stems from
http://i.imgur.com/SIF9D.gif

Desolation
03-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Steveyos Johnson<3
VmAaMeUIRvA

clay
ytmnsfw shoudl be comedy forum but its turned into gay, boring, retarded, realpost forum where ppl post about what they ate for lunch and what drugs theyre doing

that's all I saw being posted at fjs, but I can't tell if you're being ironic. Can you please go to fjs, doli, the door is open

Gentleman Doli
that's all I saw being posted at fjs, but I can't tell if you're being ironic. Can you please go to fjs, doli, the door is open

no

syncan aka ken post jr
http://i.imgur.com/6rQc9.jpg

steveyos
03-03-2012, 02:01 PM

bro I tried to help you out but you took too long

clay I was gonna offer to help with the necessary bannings because I know you're too nice of a guy to do it, but I can't help those who don't want to help themselves

I'm still here for a bit longer though this place is a bit easier to read with sid on ignore and a bunch of threads about me on page one

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 02:02 PM
i dont read fjs, but, if in retrospect that post can be read as a funny diss on fjs then yes i was being ironic

clay
03-03-2012, 02:03 PM
bro I tried to help you out but you took too long

clay I was gonna offer to help with the necessary bannings because I know you're too nice of a guy to do it, but I can't help those who don't want to help themselves

I'm still here for a bit longer though this place is a bit easier to read with sid on ignore and a bunch of threads about me on page one
ruby wants those people here because he thinks its funny how pathetic they are, its his forum

steveyos
03-03-2012, 02:03 PM
damn... this really is lizard 2.0...... there is nothing I can do for this place, see ya at fjs deso

I'll wait til ruby himself is sick of this place I still owe him

doli I'm disappointed in you

steveyos
03-03-2012, 02:04 PM
don't say that clay don't tell me ruby has gotten THAT bad of all people

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:05 PM
ruby-"i have a terrible case of assburgers but at least it's not as bad as barrys"

maks
03-03-2012, 02:06 PM
please consider what I said, stevey. You'll feel a lot better if you get something to level you out.

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Everythign is gay

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:12 PM
http://dont-tread-on.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ron_paul_revolution.jpg

RON PAUL FOR ADMIN OF THE USA

m0nde
03-03-2012, 02:16 PM
steffies is STILL here crying?

maks
03-03-2012, 02:18 PM
well ruyby still hasn't seen the error of his ways shut the door forever and forwarded the domain to fjs so yes stevey is still here crying because he has not yet achieved the desired result.

m0nde
03-03-2012, 02:19 PM
give it time. ruby will give in, it being his forum and he being in charge of setting up and maintaining it, et cetera

steveyos
03-03-2012, 02:19 PM
this is so sad

clay
03-03-2012, 02:20 PM
i was going to forward the domain to fjs last night when i was laughing at all of the nerds getting into an uproar last night, but i went there and theres no public forum

maks
is there strong enough evidence that clay and ruby are the same person to start a rumor?

clay
hey stevey if i sign up to fjs will you give me access to the private cool kid forum and not delete my account this time

clay
03-03-2012, 02:21 PM
is there strong enough evidence that clay and ruby are the same person to start a rumor?

BLOODY HELL YOUVE GOT ME BY THE BOLLOCKS

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 02:23 PM
i was going to forward the domain to fjs last night when i was laughing at all of the nerds getting into an uproar last night, but i went there and theres no public forum

yeah lol the nerds are the people, who were doing that, and not the guy who gets payed to admin a website for a weird scottish kid and plays world of warcraft

m0nde
03-03-2012, 02:24 PM
you should to do it

steveyos
03-03-2012, 02:24 PM
clay if you're truly sick of how bad this place is then yes, but fjs sucks pretty bad too but this place is fucking alol now

clay
03-03-2012, 02:25 PM
yeah lol the nerds are the people, who were doing that, and not the guy who gets payed to admin a website for a weird scottish kid and plays world of warcraft

are you going to turn down a 500 pounds a month, which currently works out to about $750 a month, to log onto a forum a few times a week

m0nde
03-03-2012, 02:27 PM
500 pounds of chocolate, peanuts and caramel, baby!

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:28 PM
i can't fucking belive ruby is that stupid, i mean i know he's an actual retard but srly i never thought he was that fucking stupid

clay
03-03-2012, 02:28 PM
stevey i dont know if you actually realize this or not but fjs, alol, tpilol, ytmnsfw have all been bad, theyre all bad, theyve always been terrible, the people are pathetic. youre pathetic, im pathetic, everyone from the top down and back up again. we're all the same, your users are the same. i hope that for the past 3 years this superiority complex has been a huge troll. otherwise, theres something extremely unbalanced about your judgement and ability to rationally perceive events

clay
03-03-2012, 02:29 PM
500 pounds of chocolate, peanuts and caramel, baby!

you forgot nougat

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:29 PM
750 bucks to say mean things to a guy with gout and a disabled mexican

clay
03-03-2012, 02:30 PM
ruby has already paid me over $8000

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:32 PM
scamming an autistic kid out of 8 grand you must fell pretty good about yourself

Gentleman Doli
ruby has already paid me over $8000

i dont believe this for a second

Gentleman Doli
stevey i dont know if you actually realize this or not but fjs, alol, tpilol, ytmnsfw have all been bad, theyre all bad, theyve always been terrible, the people are pathetic. youre pathetic, im pathetic, everyone from the top down and back up again. we're all the same, your users are the same. i hope that for the past 3 years this superiority complex has been a huge troll. otherwise, theres something extremely unbalanced about your judgement and ability to rationally perceive events

agreed....

clay
03-03-2012, 02:37 PM
i dont believe this for a second

when elezark was trying to fuck with him, he got all frightened that someone was going to take the forum down. i explained to him that elezarks a moron and began to write responses to his private messages to string him along. ruby was still concerned, so he agreed to pay me £500 a month, including back pay for every month i'd helped him with the forum

http://gyazo.com/1c5c43cf61eef511cf69229c3517ec0d.png

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 02:38 PM
ruby i can help

steveyos
you're wrong clay, especially about the superiority complex that's marks, I know I'm a bad posters because I don't like posting

fjs isn't bad at all, I don't let unfunny people post freely like all the other forums you mentioned

so in short, are we a team or what?

syncan aka ken post jr
god dammit clay

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 02:39 PM
god dammit clay

syncan aka ken post jr
give that kid his money back and team up with stevey stop being so gay

m0nde
you forgot nougatfuck you man, i'm hungry now

steveyos
or are you just in it for the money at this point? for real, won't hold it against you at all if that is the case

clay
03-03-2012, 02:40 PM
stevey we'll never be a team. i tried to strike an accord with you and offered to give you my incredibly simple picture name code, which you had been asking about for 2 years, and then you reneged on the deal without cause. you have some severe emotional or chemical problems

m0nde
03-03-2012, 02:40 PM
a guide by steven "el steffies" yelle

:m0nde:

m0nde
03-03-2012, 02:41 PM
stevey we'll never be a team. i tried to strike an accord with you and offered to give you my incredibly simple picture name code, which you had been asking about for 2 years, and then you reneged on the deal without cause. you have some severe emotional or chemical problemseveryone has tried helping him at some point or another. he even became angry at fapfare for no reason.

clay
03-03-2012, 02:42 PM
fanfares a little weiner im glad he quit posting. according to the ytmnd wiki, which shouldnt exist who the fuck made this, i never liked fanfare

Upon learning that the ultra respected user 'clay' complained about 'some bitch with all those pics' , fanfare reduced her signature to a single photo, featuring her in a colorful swimsuit..pointing like a gangsta-bitch.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:42 PM
i think he got one of the lizard people to install a bunch of shit for him then he freaked out on her and killed her dog or something

steveyos
03-03-2012, 02:43 PM
you don't actually know what happened clay? if you really think that's what happened then I'm not gonna argue about it I was simply hoping to help make this place a bit more read-able

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:43 PM
ultra respected user 'clay'

clay
03-03-2012, 02:44 PM
you could tell me what happened but i dont care or take any of this seriously. so its not like i recall why you broke off your end of the deal, no

clay
ultra respected user 'clay'

yeah i thought that was hilarious too

syncan aka ken post jr
more like ultra gay user clay

clay
03-03-2012, 02:45 PM
im going to get my old computer out of my parents attic and post all the logs of you sucking my dick, dp

syncan aka ken post jr
i am banned from editing the wiki or i would be laying down the wiki ownage right now

steveyos
I'm not giving up hope until ruby himself says he's ok with this place

until then I wish you people could figure out I'm not here to fight, fuck

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:47 PM
your parents attic is that where you keep your self respect as well, taking money from autstic teens and harrasing people with disabiltys

clay
03-03-2012, 02:47 PM
ruby paying me is the only reason youre still here

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:48 PM
stevey is back this thread owns it's 5 pages of greatness fjs runs the internet and don't fucking forget it

clay
if it was up to me, this would be a wow guild forum. you guys think youre being funny and hurtful but youre not. i play wow about 14 hours a day and work maybe 3 days a week because ruby pays me enough to cover almost all of my bills.

steveyos
I don't take this shit seriously either clay but the fact or the matter is we have some serious entertainment on our hands and I'm the only one who wants to make proper use of it, and I thought maybe some of you were sick of this place and were ready for some comedy for the first time in months on this forum

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:49 PM
ya we would not have all found another shitty fourm to call each other faggots but thank god clay is getting paid 750 bucks a month so we can do it on rubycalber.com instead of maks.com

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:50 PM
if it was up to me, this would be a wow guild forum. you guys think youre being funny and hurtful but youre not. i play wow about 14 hours a day and work maybe 3 days a week because ruby pays me enough to cover almost all of my bills.
wtf

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:50 PM
this fucking thread

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:52 PM
i post on like 3 different forums and there all pretty gay but i gotta say ytmnd forums and it's subsiderys has always been a step above the rest in terms of total rampant faggortry

clay
03-03-2012, 02:52 PM
my name on wow is emperorpalto if you want to join my guild

clay
03-03-2012, 02:53 PM
i can pretend theres some new threat to the forum this week and have ruby throw in a few extra dollars if anyone needs me to buy them a copy of wow and the expansions. im going to have to delete this before he wakes up, so let me know

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 02:54 PM
i always wanted a video game to take over my life but alias i have actual work to do not all of us are lucky enough to get paid to post on the net

clay
03-03-2012, 02:57 PM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/3/2/1/enhanced-buzz-18333-1330670553-133.jpg

steveyos
03-03-2012, 02:58 PM
I got dead island, apb, gotham city importers, wtf else I forget, but my health really is fucked right now I can't play something like wow

if any of you wanna add me on steam my new account steveyos, I'm really not trying to keep enemies here except marks he fucking sucks

steveyos
03-03-2012, 02:59 PM
^rare pic of my dad

clay
03-03-2012, 03:00 PM
mark bought me rage for christmas. do you have rage because mark and i are going to play rage

Desolation
03-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Stevey .. I know I kinda got shunned off FJS (which sucks cause I was actually enjoying my time there and thought we had a good thing going) but be honest. Have you missed my posts? I miss FJS pretty bad but I'm tired of the constant abuse when I go over there.

Desolation
brb, reading the rest of the thread (on page 2)

clay
here comes stomple to ruin my gimmick of getting paid thousands to run a shitty internet forum and play wow, good job stomple

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 03:03 PM
clay the posting millonare

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 03:16 PM
ytmnsfw is where i polish my jokes before i copy and paste them on fyad

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 03:17 PM

QQ more fail man

clay
03-03-2012, 03:17 PM
elezarks family is consulting a lawyer right now to confirm that i am legally obligated to give them two cans of beans and three free naps if they show me their daughters vagina

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 03:18 PM
rubynet is a place where anything can happen and usually does!

syncan aka ken post jr
03-03-2012, 03:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/b4zIP.gif

steveyos
03-03-2012, 03:33 PM
mark bought me rage for christmas. do you have rage because mark and i are going to play rage

how's the online is there co-op?

Stevey .. I know I kinda got shunned off FJS (which sucks cause I was actually enjoying my time there and thought we had a good thing going) but be honest. Have you missed my posts? I miss FJS pretty bad but I'm tired of the constant abuse when I go over there.

are you trolling right now

clay
03-03-2012, 03:33 PM
i havent downloaded it yet because when i tried my steam fucked up

Desolation
03-03-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm probably the only person on these boards that isn't a constant troll. I post for fun and to get my thoughts and opinions out while others just come around to tear each other down. Calling someone a faggot is fun, but only in moderation. I just try to be real on these forums. tl;dr - no i'm not trolling.

steveyos
03-03-2012, 03:39 PM
deso I literally want to date you I will make elz stop if that's your real reason, I don't even wanna post there without you

clay imma check rage out when I get home

clay
03-03-2012, 03:42 PM
anyone else notice that stevey changed the post icon for this thread, seems serious

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 03:45 PM
anyone else notice that stevey changed the post icon for this thread, seems serious

fat welfare stevey
fattest gout ever
fuck stevey
get a job stevey
grow up fatass stevey
last edited by steveyos
one fat gout
plague of lizards
steve needs help
stevey - get a job
stevey has aspergers
stevey has gout
stevey is a bitch
stevey is a fat nigger
stevey is a virgin
stevey is fat
stevey is retarded
stevey should die
stevey sucks cock
stevey sure loves cock
steveys a lizard
steveys fat has gout
unemployed gout dweller

clay
03-03-2012, 03:46 PM
why are you so mean

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 03:47 PM
wow i wonder who added all of tohse? its weird... u can only add 2 tags at a time, as a user, so. :stare: unless an amdin was involved (no freaking way), there were 25/2 users involved in this massive troll

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 03:58 PM
when elezark was trying to fuck with him, he got all frightened that someone was going to take the forum down. i explained to him that elezarks a moron and began to write responses to his private messages to string him along. ruby was still concerned, so he agreed to pay me £500 a month, including back pay for every month i'd helped him with the forum

http://gyazo.com/1c5c43cf61eef511cf69229c3517ec0d.png

What the fuck are you talking about? stop making me up.

Also more like this

http://gyazo.com/45eeef69d0a440f7dddb75d28d5cd6fc.png?1330814751

clay
03-03-2012, 04:08 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? stop making me up.

Also more like this

http://gyazo.com/45eeef69d0a440f7dddb75d28d5cd6fc.png?1330814751

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_and_the_euro

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Pago Para

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 04:18 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_and_the_euro

You don't need to deduce this contradiction, this note is fake, you moron.

Also i don't believe your bullshit of everything

steveyos
03-03-2012, 04:33 PM
I know ruby's real name and it's not callum

but either way it's really fucking unfortunate you guys wanna keep this place as-is, I'll always be willing to help ruby out so I'm still waiting on his response

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 04:34 PM
I know ruby's real name and it's not callum

but either way it's really fucking unfortunate you guys wanna keep this place as-is, I'll always be willing to help ruby out so I'm still waiting on his response

Go away

Garfield
03-03-2012, 04:37 PM
all hail king juji

Garfield
03-03-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm probably the only person on these boards that isn't a constant troll. I post for fun and to get my thoughts and opinions out while others just come around to tear each other down. Calling someone a faggot is fun, but only in moderation. I just try to be real on these forums. tl;dr - no i'm not trolling.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

clay
03-03-2012, 04:39 PM
You don't need to deduce this contradiction, this note is fake, you moron.

Also i don't believe your bullshit of everything

i made the name calum tavish mccullough, were you under the impression that i thought your bullshit was real

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 04:52 PM
i made the name calum tavish mccullough, were you under the impression that i thought your bullshit was real

I really don't know what are you talking about and everyone says Calum Tavish is ruby's name, so i took it and edited on this pay note, i don't care about real names, you stupid texan fat and you are confusing me to milkshade that he is mocking my language, asshole snicker lover faggot

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 05:01 PM
5sEAqa-oapc :stare: YTMNSFW

Dustin
03-03-2012, 05:03 PM
-Girls are gone

Seriously, what a sausage feast

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Steveyos copied and pasted from my posts everytime

clay
03-03-2012, 05:09 PM
how do you not know what i was talking about when i specifically stated it, and then you quoted it

clay
03-03-2012, 05:11 PM
i applaud you for learning as much english you have, it's the only way you're going to be able to get a job that pays more than $50 a week. but you still have a long road ahead of you

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 05:14 PM
It made sense, i read some posts talked about Rubycalaber's IRL name is Calum Tavish withoutproof, so i didn't care, meanwhile you'are still an idiot because Ruby is exploiting your works, you should change name from Rubynet to Clayisgay or some kind like that, they say you own vb bulletin license and you have knowledge how to install vb forum, also vb administration while Ruby doesn't know shit

clay
03-03-2012, 05:16 PM
how is ruby exploiting me by paying me 500 british pounds per month

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Keep telling yourself that, no one believes your bullshit

Until you prove some useful proof

clay
03-03-2012, 05:19 PM
so you dont believe that he pays me 500 pounds a month, but you do believe that i own the website

clay
03-03-2012, 05:19 PM
how do you say columbo in spanish

steveyos
03-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Seriously, what a sausage feast

yeah, even fjs has girls including the best female in the universe PJ THE MESSENGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is such a BROFEST I am going to throw up shygoisdhgoishgioshioshgiosdhgoih

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 05:21 PM
This forum contains no ads and im trying to avoid how to say this unexistant word from your exploit

steveyos
03-03-2012, 05:21 PM
I hope ruby went with a host with unlimited space and bandwidth like I did but he clearly didn't pick a good one since this place got some lag and error issues, oy vey

steveyos
03-03-2012, 05:22 PM
pretty much this sums up this entire forum in one word and I'm not doing this to fucking troll ok I'm doing it because I'm sad at how horrible this place has become and how none of you want to fix it so with this one word I say what must be said:

Array

clay
03-03-2012, 05:23 PM
the host he's using is a dynamic pay scale host which isnt really good for larger websites. it's more of a personal webhost and its becoming an issue, thats why i had to turn searches off for guests. we're switching hosts within the next two weeks, do you have any suggestions

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 05:23 PM
To : deadman
Date : 2011-12-24 11:05
Title : Re: I found this forum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't hire clay to run this forum, he bought the license for me because I was going to kill myself if we had to use phpbb, I think he felt sorry for me

I don't have any money right now, but my grandfather usually gives me some for christmas, so give me your paypal in case

how do I know you would stop hacking the forum if I paid you? you keep doing it...

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 05:24 PM
phpBB would be awesome bu who cares about vb forum?

clay
03-03-2012, 05:25 PM
i wrote that message, elezark. i wrote all of them

clay
03-03-2012, 05:29 PM
This forum contains no ads and im trying to avoid how to say this unexistant word from your exploit

would you mind trying to rephrase this, i dont understand what youre saying

lnopia the great
did you say fjs has girls

Dustin
Oh yeah don't delete the WoW forums, they own.

boobz
03-03-2012, 05:43 PM
-forward roflbrothel.com to here
--

fjs is where you now go to be funny

So many fat man mistakes here.

You are desperate as ever for site visits that you want redirects and other shit. Just go away, we were doing just fine here knowing you were dead.
fjs is not a funny place. never has been, never will be. It's always been that ytmnsfw-offshoot that all the rejected ytmnsfw posters go to find solace in your fat folds. Your posting line up is like an embarrassing reject list from here of shitty posters.

fjs is essentially a creepy shithole out of second life.

You are raged that quality posters (dp, doli, barry, maks etc etc the list goes on) choose to stay with rubynet and not descend into your hovel.

:rofl:

boobz
03-03-2012, 05:44 PM
yeah, even fjs has girls including the best female in the universe PJ THE MESSENGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is such a BROFEST I am going to throw up shygoisdhgoishgioshioshgiosdhgoih

except, rofl posts here every so often and a few other girls. nice false facts steve.

boobz
03-03-2012, 05:45 PM
pretty much this sums up this entire forum in one word and I'm not doing this to fucking troll ok I'm doing it because I'm sad at how horrible this place has become and how none of you want to fix it so with this one word I say what must be said:

Array

yeah whatever ok it's 'horrible' here (even though it's a hive of activity and new posts every minute like the good ol 2006 days) so then fuck off if you don't like it cunt

boobz
03-03-2012, 05:48 PM

lmao ruby thinks of you as a sad sack of shit like everyone here. why are you waiting for nothing?

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 06:02 PM
i wrote that message, elezark. i wrote all of them

Hi, Im Elezzzark, im another masterwork clay's alt

clay
03-03-2012, 06:16 PM
and we have a dick girl

boobz
03-03-2012, 06:17 PM
fjs has like 3 people there, closed reg, and they all discuss second life and things they think are funny from 2008

steveyos
03-03-2012, 06:23 PM
the host he's using is a dynamic pay scale host which isnt really good for larger websites. it's more of a personal webhost and its becoming an issue, thats why i had to turn searches off for guests. we're switching hosts within the next two weeks, do you have any suggestions

http://www.servage.net/?coupon=rubycalaber

or you can replace rubycalaber with any of the following

coupon2 (Upgrade code) Delete
coupon1 (Upgrade code) Delete
7chan (Upgrade code) Delete
comedy (Upgrade code) Delete
12chan (Upgrade code) Delete
ytmnd (Upgrade code) Delete
bikeseat3 (Upgrade code) Delete
bikeseat (Upgrade code) Delete
bike (Upgrade code) Delete
hotdog (Upgrade code) Delete
steveyelle (Upgrade code) Delete
steveyos (Upgrade code) Delete
stevey (Upgrade code) Delete
abcd (Upgrade code) Delete
4chan (Upgrade code) Delete
fjs (Upgrade code) Delete
ytmnsfw (Upgrade code) Delete
coupon3 (Upgrade code) Delete
bagels (Upgrade code) Delete
ebaums (Upgrade code) Delete
tosh0 (Upgrade code) Delete
websoup (Upgrade code) Delete
chelseahandler (Upgrade code) Delete
chelsealately (Upgrade code) Delete
fanfare (Upgrade code) Delete
rubycalaber (Upgrade code) Delete
ebaumsworld (Upgrade code) Delete
wutangclan (Upgrade code) Delete
wutang (Upgrade code) Delete
bagel (Upgrade code) Delete
bagelz (Upgrade code) Delete
computersclub (Upgrade code) Delete
computersclubs (Upgrade code) Delete
realty (Upgrade code) Delete
sunday (Upgrade code) Delete
monday (Upgrade code) Delete
tuesday (Upgrade code) Delete
wednesday (Upgrade code) Delete
thursday (Upgrade code) Delete
friday (Upgrade code) Delete
saturday (Upgrade code) Delete
caturday (Upgrade code) Delete
haylieloftin (Upgrade code) Delete
duxx (Upgrade code) Delete
duxx1 (Upgrade code) Delete
newegg (Upgrade code) Delete
snickers (Upgrade code) Delete
sony (Upgrade code) Delete
microsoft (Upgrade code) Delete
nintendo (Upgrade code) Delete
jackshepard (Upgrade code) Delete
kateaustin (Upgrade code) Delete

that'll land you unlimited everything, it's $21 every three months, and it's insanely easy to do database backups/restores/whatever their control panel is great and fjs is lightning fast now unlike with fagdaddy which only idiots who don't really know what they're talking about use

steveyos
03-03-2012, 06:25 PM
and we have a dick girl

I don't have the time to decipher a plain bagel but I'm assuming boobz is going on about how nsfw has his wife 4 lyfe ramen or something I'm 100% positive it's the same shit he's been saying for years now

steveyos
03-03-2012, 06:32 PM
great job pronoun

steveyos
03-03-2012, 06:33 PM
oh also servage has great tech support they reply pretty much right away that's always a plus

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 06:45 PM
fat welfare stevey, fattest gout ever, fuck stevey, get a job stevey, grow up fatass stevey, last edited by steveyos, one fat gout, plague of lizards, steve needs help, stevey - get a job, stevey has aspergers, stevey has gout, stevey is a bitch, stevey is a fat nigger, stevey is a virgin, stevey is fat, stevey is retarded, stevey should die, stevey sucks cock, stevey sure loves cock, steveys a lizard, steveys fat has gout, unemployed gout dweller
View Tag Cloud

wow steveyos is considered as god troll

Gentleman Doli
03-03-2012, 09:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tVtku.gif

LOL.... classic!

lnopia the great
03-03-2012, 10:15 PM
txXAepju6YY

Camoron
03-03-2012, 10:31 PM
I'm willing to take your word that it isn't you but I really doubt it's fanfare, that doesn't seem like something he would do at all.

:hmm: i wonder who is impersonating stevyeos

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Steveyos doesn't change himself

Camoron
03-03-2012, 10:33 PM
:hmm: i wonder whose phone that actualy is :hmm: :hmm:

elezzzark
03-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Maybe Steveyos tried to contact to Verizon support to change his number because he is starting to simulate himself as the victim of the creepy stalkers

Camoron
03-03-2012, 10:36 PM
i value steveys opinion on post quality and the state of the forum. he has always been a valued and acceptedd member of ytmnd internet forum

steveyos
03-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Maybe Steveyos tried to contact to Verizon support to change his number because he is starting to simulate himself as the victim of the creepy stalkers

I don't use verizon I have one of those free obamaphones

steveyos
03-03-2012, 11:18 PM
this is tyson btw, and I'm bored now. pass is princess.

clay
03-03-2012, 11:21 PM
stevey trying to prove he has friends in real life so the guys on the internet forum think he socializes

lnopia the great
03-03-2012, 11:25 PM
pJ5Gq66WneM

maks
03-04-2012, 01:16 AM
you're wrong clay, especially about the superiority complex that's marks, I know I'm a bad posters because I don't like posting

stevey I stole this gimmick from you just to show you I could do it better

nifkin
03-04-2012, 02:47 AM
i think dp is pretty darn funny!

Desolation
03-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Why would you do that?

Desolation
03-04-2012, 07:44 PM
stevey gets more irl abuse from this community than anyone. Yet he never retaliates. I don't really think he deserves all this. lets just all get along. Lets just try it for a week.

Desolation
03-04-2012, 07:52 PM
"fair enough, but this whole fucking situation with 50+ year old faggots invading my internet has to stop, it has to stop and it has to stop right now."

how can you not find this guy entertaining?

syncan aka ken post jr
08-30-2012, 10:04 PM
i think dp is pretty darn funny!

thanks man that means alot

Camoron
08-30-2012, 10:20 PM
who the hell is boobykalabr and why does he have a green name

Camoron
08-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Steveyos doesn't change himself

his mom does it for him

m0nde
08-31-2012, 06:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIo8c7eKQGk

jon
10-27-2014, 03:04 PM
plain bagel posting

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2014, 03:11 PM
fat welfare stevey, fattest gout ever, fuck stevey, get a job stevey, grow up fatass stevey, last edited by steveyos, one fat gout, plague of lizards, steve needs help, stevey - get a job, stevey has aspergers, stevey has gout, stevey is a bitch, stevey is a fat nigger, stevey is a virgin, stevey is fat, stevey is retarded, stevey should die, stevey sucks cock, stevey sure loves cock, steveyos never won money, steveyos welfare fraud, steveys a lizard, steveys fat has gout, unemployed gout dweller