PDA

View Full Version : your forums peanut butter hit my forums chocolate

blumpkin blownuts
03-04-2012, 12:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3VHDe.gif

maks
03-04-2012, 01:27 AM
bob, could you explain your sudden and vitriolic hatred of this forum? is this still left over from the gush incident?

Desolation
03-04-2012, 01:38 AM
When I think of gush, Bob never even comes to mind. Like.. ever.

Desolation
03-04-2012, 01:38 AM
Just think of barry ranting about how good Avril Lavigne is

syncan aka ken post jr
03-04-2012, 01:39 AM
when i think of bob i think of poor mental hygiene

maks
03-04-2012, 02:05 AM
when I met bob he was a happy go lucky frontpager who loved discussing bill cosby and brian peppers writing nedm on things what could have happened to make him so jaded

Garfield
03-04-2012, 02:11 AM
bob has a severe case of multiple personality disorder, i guess some of you might think of it as having a bunch of alts, except this is for real. they arent alts, he cant log out, and hes doomed to post on fjs forever.

maks
03-04-2012, 02:15 AM
he has multiple personalities that all post on the same internet forum?

Garfield
03-04-2012, 02:28 AM
im not sure exactly what i was getting at

Garfield
03-04-2012, 02:28 AM
have you seen these fucking threads lately, so gay am i right?

blumpkin blownuts
03-04-2012, 04:54 AM
bob, could you explain your sudden and vitriolic hatred of this forum? is this still left over from the gush incident?

gush was significant, but not a major factor
my hate for this place isnt sudden it never has been i have always fucking hated it i just dont come out and say it much because its not rational to post at all, ever on a forum i hate. i hate the forum not for its people, but for the way its people act towards each other, that the only standards are ambiguous standards. it goes back to max and SFW. I hate it for alot of reasons I immediately disliked :lizard: forum too you seriously should merge like one of the lil old ladies there said

as far as nsfw/rc, its never funny unless theres alot of high-care high-whine drama going on which is only funny for so long - like a week tops. regardless of whether i was personally slammed in a megathred or not i wouldnt go back and re-read a 40k word megathread about how creepy someone is, not after the first week or so. lots of people are creepy, even celebrities are creepy you can read this shit at a fucking newstand about people you've actually heard of. but famous or not, if i dont have to live or work near other creeps then i dont fuckign care i could seriously not care less what they do

blumpkin blownuts
03-04-2012, 05:01 AM
When I think of gush, Bob never even comes to mind. Like.. ever.

i was like a 5-6 screenshot interlude in some thread with over 100 scrnshots of barry posting or IM'ing, which is admittedly creepy and fascinating, but tbh I only read maybe 1/3 of that whole thread word-for-word

blumpkin blownuts
03-04-2012, 05:07 AM
when I met bob he was a happy go lucky frontpager who loved discussing bill cosby and brian peppers writing nedm on things what could have happened to make him so jaded

most ppl go thru a phase when lolcatshit brian peppers etc is funny, maybe you didn't but for me it was short, it was under a year or two im and glad to be over it, of wanting to be the first kid somewhere who know some hot new internet trend. i dont know what my epiphany was but it made me start to feel lame and unoriginal and mentally malleable. now the only sites i make are the occasional glitch art / earrape site every few yrs

Garfield
03-04-2012, 11:18 AM
literally doesnt know who he is right now. is it bob? is it willie? is it blumpkin? brian peppers had the same mental disorder right before he raped and killed a waitress from converse texas

maks
03-04-2012, 12:34 PM
most ppl go thru a phase when lolcatshit brian peppers etc is funny, maybe you didn't but for me it was short, it was under a year or two im and glad to be over it, of wanting to be the first kid somewhere who know some hot new internet trend. i dont know what my epiphany was but it made me start to feel lame and unoriginal and mentally malleable. now the only sites i make are the occasional glitch art / earrape site every few yrs

I'll be honest, I still think brian peppers is funny, I mean just fucking look at him

lnopia the great
03-04-2012, 01:12 PM
bobi thin kyour a pretty cool guy can you tell me how you made a large sized smilie gif

blumpkin blownuts
03-04-2012, 02:07 PM
i just used "Image Size" menu command in imageready and didn't enable auto-resampling

maks
03-04-2012, 02:10 PM
I removed imageready when I installed cs3 and it was a huge mistake, as far as I can tell there's no way to edit an already animated gif in photoshop

blumpkin blownuts
03-04-2012, 02:12 PM
you can do it with photoshop7, you just have to use a hacked msi made in wow64 in order to install photoshop 7 with win7 x64 but once its installed it runs same as it ever did

Gentleman Doli
03-04-2012, 02:16 PM
:mischief:

maks
03-04-2012, 02:38 PM
you can do it with photoshop7, you just have to use a hacked msi made in wow64 in order to install photoshop 7 with win7 x64 but once its installed it runs same as it ever did

I photoshop on a mac so that won't do me any good.

blumpkin blownuts
03-05-2012, 06:22 AM
who foudn that gif anyway
those are the only posts that consistently entertain me where like ever third :lizard: is replaced by :lizard: and the entire :lizard: is a bunch of :lizard: