PDA

View Full Version : Plump drugs if your still you are alive, please post itt, so i know your ok,

Pages : [1] 2

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 09:55 AM
and while you're at it please explain to me via copy and pasted wikipedia articles why in the fuck i should have to do a welfare check on a fat sack of shit drug addict, GROW THE FUCK UP PLUG DRUGS

maks
04-20-2013, 10:08 AM
Frankly I don't understand your concern for his welfare, I think you may have gone soft

maks
04-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Intentional or not the guy's eventually going to OD, why not let him do it now on camera for our entertainment

macpro
04-20-2013, 10:13 AM
I think he really wants PD to come stay with him. Make barbeque. Drink beer. Clean up the yard.
Baby set the kids. Sleep in the garage. Cause he's a bit lonely.

maks
04-20-2013, 10:18 AM
The only question is whether he'll OD on heroin or cheetos

lnopia the great
04-20-2013, 10:34 AM
is he full blown heroin now

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 10:49 AM
sadly i don't actually care, if pd lives or dies, but what i do care, is getting subpoenaed for testimony in wrongful death suit his welfare having crakhead mother would surely file after his death

maks
04-20-2013, 10:50 AM
On what planet is a suicide you discouraged considered 'wrongful death'

maks
04-20-2013, 10:51 AM
is he full blown heroin now

he says he is but you wouldn't know it to look at him. he's built like stevey or ramen circa 2010

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 10:53 AM
when 20 people are egging him on to be a hero for the lolz, his fat crack addled mother would have a solid civil case

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 10:53 AM
THIS IS PUBLIC RECORD THAT ME AND CAMERON AND MONDE(LOL) WHERE THE ONLY ONES WHO ACTUALLY TIRED TO GET HIM HELP

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 10:55 AM
lisa fucking drives him to od on oxy, cause she flashed her tits for 15 guys,and then while he's dying in front of our eyes, she instead of calling the emts like i'm fucking screaming at her to do for 10 mins, no it's much better to go on and on about the EMENIENIE FOURMS

rootbeer
04-20-2013, 10:57 AM
I think he really wants PD to come stay with him. Make barbeque. Drink beer. Clean up the yard.
Baby set the kids. Sleep in the garage. Cause he's a bit lonely.

pretty much

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 10:58 AM
but if it really was a mysterious hacker, hacking tinychat usernames and your msn chat plug drugs and this was all a mistake, i'm truely sorry

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 10:58 AM
watching a fat kid die on tinychat you guys make me sick

maks
04-20-2013, 11:02 AM
watching a fat kid die on tinychat you guys make me sick

Keep this to yourself, but I don;t actually want to watch someone kill themselves on webcam. I might even call the cops like m0nde did.

But if it has to happen, I want to be there when it does, I want to capture 100 screenshots of it, I want to post about it endlessly for years I want to make ytmnds of it I want to make youtube videos and megathreads and podcasts about it, because that's how fucking dedicated to posting I am.

blumpkin blownuts
04-20-2013, 11:03 AM
what happened he passed out on cam?

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 11:05 AM
bob, he fucking fliped the fuck out

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 11:06 AM
8 kinds of flipping out, my verbal abuse on top of lisa sex chatting with everyone, drove him to take 11 oxys,

blumpkin blownuts
04-20-2013, 11:06 AM
did he cute himself details i want the details

blumpkin blownuts
04-20-2013, 11:07 AM
he actually said he was trying to check out??
wow lisa good job killing yet another innocent with your sluttiness this is how being a slut kills, not to mention all your abortions

blumpkin blownuts
04-20-2013, 11:08 AM
all the really interesting stuff happens after im too sleepy to stay up
next your going to tell me iwc stripped down completely and cazzed out

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 11:13 AM
ok i will try to tell the whole story cause i was there for most of it, in this tinychat, this terrifying tinychat,

around 8 or 9 at night plug drugs starts talking about his horrible childhood, how his father does not love him and abonadned him, and his mother does not care about him,

this deep realization drove him to start popping oxy like they where going out of style, and eating, fucking binge eating, constant eating, and popping pills

lisa finally logs, on, and god dam well you know lisa is sexy as fuck, and of course we all asked her to flash her tits, shove shit in her various girl holes etc etc,

lisa, of course did all this, and we all :fap: the night away, all along plug drugs basically crying after me just fucking verbaly abusing him for 3 hours and dreadgeing up his terrible past, starts flipping out with

LISA GET ON MSN CHAT RIGHT NOW

lisa is like uhhhhh wtf mike, it's all just a wee bit of fun in her gay ass slow aussie accent, put this is not fun for plug drugs, this is fucking real life, this tinychat room and lisa msn chats are all he has, and god dammit if some fags from rubynet are gonna take that away from him.... to be cont,,,

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 11:14 AM
all the really interesting stuff happens after im too sleepy to stay up
next your going to tell me iwc stripped down completely and cazzed out

iwc was the most drunk i have ever seen a person , ever, fucking plastered

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 11:14 AM
ok i will try to tell the whole story cause i was there for most of it, in this tinychat, this terrifying tinychat,

around 8 or 9 at night plug drugs starts talking about his horrible childhood, how his father does not love him and abonadned him, and his mother does not care about him,

this deep realization drove him to start popping oxy like they where going out of style, and eating, fucking binge eating, constant eating, and popping pills

lisa finally logs, on, and god dam well you know lisa is sexy as fuck, and of course we all asked her to flash her tits, shove shit in her various girl holes etc etc,

lisa, of course did all this, and we all :fap: the night away, all along plug drugs basically crying after me just fucking verbaly abusing him for 3 hours and dreadgeing up his terrible past, starts flipping out with

lisa is like uhhhhh wtf mike, it's all just a wee bit of fun in her gay ass slow aussie accent, put this is not fun for plug drugs, this is fucking real life, this tinychat room and lisa msn chats are all he has, and god dammit if some fags from rubynet are gonna take that away from him.... to be cont,,,

stay tuned for part 2 and 3 when i get back cause i gtg

blumpkin blownuts
04-20-2013, 11:20 AM

yes she was hot as fuck too i love her accent so much and it's like twice as cute when she's stammering and mumbling

stay tuned for part 2 and 3 when i get back cause i gtg

i will be waiting with bated breath
until 4-5pm then i'm out till midday sunday

jon
04-20-2013, 11:21 AM
plunk drums u wlide stallyon

rootbeer
04-20-2013, 11:46 AM
plug drugs died

lnopia the great
04-20-2013, 12:32 PM
its not like he wasnt slowly killing himself anyway

lnopia the great
04-20-2013, 12:32 PM
sad nerd

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 12:35 PM

PART 2 OF PLUMP DRUGS IS A FAT FAGGOT,

so along this time, everyone is either sex chatting and hitting lisa to drive plug drugs fucking crazy and lisa is eating it up with a spoon,, she's falling hard for doll faced boys like garfield, and getting lost in reno's goth gamer eyes,

plug drugs keeps logging off, after many LISA GET ON MSN CHAT RIGHT NOW'S and i love you lisa(uninronic lisa love is the fucking worst kind of lisa love),

at this time i inform lisa that what she is in , is an abusive relationship with plug drugs over msn chat, and that he wants her all to her self, and is doing all this shit becuase he wants to cage her up, and thorw away the key so he can keep all of her proton chats for himself, and he is not allowing her to hang out with her friends from rubynet, lisa finally starts to see the light, and they basically broke up over msn chat/ and in the tiny chat,

well plug drugs came back distraught as fuck after there breakup and goes into full meltdown mode, FINE LISA IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU I DON'T WANT TO LIVE, I AM GOING TO TAKE 11 OXY PILLS TILL I CAN'T FELL THE HURT, YOU AND THIS TINYCHAT FULL OF FAGGOTS HAS BROUGHT UPON ME,

he then starts counting the oxys he's taking, 8, 9, 10,

at this point i am like holy shit this is real, plug drugs is acutally killing himself, so i start yelling at lisa, LISA I ONLY KNOW PLUG DRUGS NAME IS MIKE, DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE LIVES AND HIS ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER CALL THE EMT'S IN HIS TOWN OR HE IS GONNA FUCKING DIE IN TINYCHAT, RIGHT IN FRONT OF 15 FAGGOTS CALL THE FUCKING POLICE OR EMT'S DO SOMETHING GOD DAMMIT,,,

lisa then is like uhhh jolly good, pip pip oh SHIT YOUR RIGHT MIKE IS KILLING HIMSELF, uhhhh pip pip thorw another shrimp on the barbie, and get's her phone, but then she talks about the EMEINEIEN fourms obbseeed bush pig uoflcardfan and then it goes into 10 mins about how EMENEINE is the best rapper ever, and the whole time me and cameron are fucking screaming at her LISA FUCKING CALL SOMEBODY OR I WILL HAVE TO TALK TO FLAGGERCHAT AND GET HIS HOME NUMBER AND ADDRESESS AND FLAGGERCHAT HAS AUSTIM IT WILL TAKE TOO LONG, so she finally dials a number on her phone, welp instead of calling the fucking emt's she calls his homephone number,,,

because she is either stupid or wanted plug drugs to die, it might be a little bit of both,

luckly monde, the prototype flaggerchat, the og flagger is in the tinychat and calls the state police with his real name, the number of facebook friends he has, etc, and he basically soul traded the shit outta plug drugs,

then the best thing ever happens, plug drugs logs out of the tinychat and logs back in, exactly 10 seconds later, and is like

what's up guys , what's going on? did i miss anything :)

then he goes on to explain that the other plug drugs in tinychat or msn chat with lisa was not him, and somehow, some evil hacker(prob flaggerchat) hacked his msn account, and made this whole gonna kill myself thing up,and that he does not do drugs at all and it's just a gimmack and he does not want to go to the puzzle factory for a couple weeks while this whole tinychat meltdown thing is sorted out,

so fine, he was hacked, let' ssee if he can pass some sobriety tests to make sure he did not actually take 11 oxys, so i have him get on his grandmohers ski excisiste thing and do 50 ski reps, i count, he does the 50 ski reps, he looked ok at that point, and was prob the most exersise that fat fuck has gotten in years,

i then ask him to say the alpahbet backwards, he can not get past W without fucking up, he's fucking high as shit and prob took something weather it was the 11 oxys or his grandmas dog's flea meds, i can't really be sure,

plug drugs then stayed in the tinychat while we all called him a faggot for another half and hour, and it seems that the address the state police had for him was his actual apt, with his roomates, and he was at his grandmothers house so the police and emts prob went to his roomates apt at 2 am looking for him and he was not there,

plug drugs had tears coming out of his fat fucking face a couple times, so he tried to cheer himself up by showing his engoraged ball sack on cam, and signed off,

either he died in his sleep, or he woke up, logged onto msn chat, and this is going to start all over again,,,,

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 12:36 PM
that is the longest fucking post i have ever written fuck you u fat faggoot drug addled falling in love over the internet with a 40 year old australian circus performer mother fucker,

Camoron
04-20-2013, 12:46 PM
Intentional or not the guy's eventually going to OD, why not let him do it now on camera for our entertainment

because ppl literally killing themskleves on cam is the most epic way to show you don't care lol

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 12:47 PM
did i miss anything cameron? u where there the whole time with me trying to save mikes life,,,

Camoron
04-20-2013, 12:53 PM
that's pretty much the whole story. Plug drugs was like CANT YOU SEE LOISA THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU YHEYRE JUST USING YOU FOR THEIT SICK TROLL ENTERTINMENT and Lisa is all PLUG DRUGS YOUTR MAKING A HUGE ASS OF YOURDELF PLESSE STOP I CARE ABOUT YOU and elz was like I SAY HITLER NOW and Lisa literally ignored plug drugs killing himself and laughed at elz trying to talk she's fuckin crazy in love with elz

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 12:54 PM
ya lisa is basically dating reno, and elz now over msn chat,

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 12:56 PM
which is prob the best thing cause theres like a 50% chance plug drugs died in his sleep on his grandma's pull out couch,

Camoron
04-20-2013, 12:56 PM
Reno? Something happen after I leave? Did u everfucking sleep dp lol

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 12:58 PM
lol reno got her msn name and she got his and remo was like fuck, i have no shame, i am gonna sex the fuck outta lisa,

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 12:59 PM
no this happened during all of it, reno tried to slip by, but i saw the msn name exchange,,

Camoron
04-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Renos gonna eat her pussy with his bright red tounge

DrHundos
04-20-2013, 01:11 PM
wathc out for banana spiders

blumpkin blownuts
04-20-2013, 01:27 PM
wow, all i can say is thank God i was clean by the time lisa showed up if i lost my internet gf to a deaf mexican and a gay goth gush gamer i would have probbaly tried to suicide too

blumpkin blownuts
04-20-2013, 01:28 PM
mike buddy if you can see this from beyond the grave all i can say is i told you so
ps. im also right about doing drugs but that you will definitely have to find out the hard way

blumpkin blownuts
04-20-2013, 01:30 PM
lisa you are a huge discusting slut and an evil loathsome bitch i would like to think killing plugdrugs would take your pain away and vindicate you regarding all the guys that screwed you up but it won't and you will just go on to kill elz and reno and many many more

sex with dead people
04-20-2013, 01:36 PM
that is the longest fucking post i have ever written fuck you u fat faggoot drug addled falling in love over the internet with a 40 year old australian circus performer mother fucker,

It was very informative and well written...ruby would be proud.

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 01:45 PM
jesus christ quit talking about me you fucking freaks

Camoron
04-20-2013, 01:51 PM
:phew: hes ok

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 01:54 PM

so along this time, everyone is either sex chatting and hitting lisa to drive plug drugs fucking crazy and lisa is eating it up with a spoon,, she's falling hard for doll faced boys like garfield, and getting lost in reno's goth gamer eyes,

plug drugs keeps logging off, after many LISA GET ON MSN CHAT RIGHT NOW'S and i love you lisa(uninronic lisa love is the fucking worst kind of lisa love),

at this time i inform lisa that what she is in , is an abusive relationship with plug drugs over msn chat, and that he wants her all to her self, and is doing all this shit becuase he wants to cage her up, and thorw away the key so he can keep all of her proton chats for himself, and he is not allowing her to hang out with her friends from rubynet, lisa finally starts to see the light, and they basically broke up over msn chat/ and in the tiny chat,

well plug drugs came back distraught as fuck after there breakup and goes into full meltdown mode, FINE LISA IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU I DON'T WANT TO LIVE, I AM GOING TO TAKE 11 OXY PILLS TILL I CAN'T FELL THE HURT, YOU AND THIS TINYCHAT FULL OF FAGGOTS HAS BROUGHT UPON ME,

at this point i am like holy shit this is real, plug drugs is acutally killing himself, so i start yelling at lisa, LISA I ONLY KNOW PLUG DRUGS NAME IS MIKE, DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE LIVES AND HIS ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER CALL THE EMT'S IN HIS TOWN OR HE IS GONNA FUCKING DIE IN TINYCHAT, RIGHT IN FRONT OF 15 FAGGOTS CALL THE FUCKING POLICE OR EMT'S DO SOMETHING GOD DAMMIT,,,

lisa then is like uhhh jolly good, pip pip oh SHIT YOUR RIGHT MIKE IS KILLING HIMSELF, uhhhh pip pip thorw another shrimp on the barbie, and get's her phone, but then she talks about the EMEINEIEN fourms obbseeed bush pig uoflcardfan and then it goes into 10 mins about how EMENEINE is the best rapper ever, and the whole time me and cameron are fucking screaming at her LISA FUCKING CALL SOMEBODY OR I WILL HAVE TO TALK TO FLAGGERCHAT AND GET HIS HOME NUMBER AND ADDRESESS AND FLAGGERCHAT HAS AUSTIM IT WILL TAKE TOO LONG, so she finally dials a number on her phone, welp instead of calling the fucking emt's she calls his homephone number,,,

because she is either stupid or wanted plug drugs to die, it might be a little bit of both,

luckly monde, the prototype flaggerchat, the og flagger is in the tinychat and calls the state police with his real name, the number of facebook friends he has, etc, and he basically soul traded the shit outta plug drugs,

then the best thing ever happens, plug drugs logs out of the tinychat and logs back in, exactly 10 seconds later, and is like

then he goes on to explain that the other plug drugs in tinychat or msn chat with lisa was not him, and somehow, some evil hacker(prob flaggerchat) hacked his msn account, and made this whole gonna kill myself thing up,and that he does not do drugs at all and it's just a gimmack and he does not want to go to the puzzle factory for a couple weeks while this whole tinychat meltdown thing is sorted out,

so fine, he was hacked, let' ssee if he can pass some sobriety tests to make sure he did not actually take 11 oxys, so i have him get on his grandmohers ski excisiste thing and do 50 ski reps, i count, he does the 50 ski reps, he looked ok at that point, and was prob the most exersise that fat fuck has gotten in years,

i then ask him to say the alpahbet backwards, he can not get past W without fucking up, he's fucking high as shit and prob took something weather it was the 11 oxys or his grandmas dog's flea meds, i can't really be sure,

plug drugs then stayed in the tinychat while we all called him a faggot for another half and hour, and it seems that the address the state police had for him was his actual apt, with his roomates, and he was at his grandmothers house so the police and emts prob went to his roomates apt at 2 am looking for him and he was not there,

plug drugs had tears coming out of his fat fucking face a couple times, so he tried to cheer himself up by showing his engoraged ball sack on cam, and signed off,

either he died in his sleep, or he woke up, logged onto msn chat, and this is going to start all over again,,,,
you're a fucking psychopath
to anyone who wants to know whats going on, all of that is bullshit
i came back on after going to the store, and some guy pretending to be me was faking suicide or something
quit trying to make shit sound like it isn't you fucking nutjob, we need to round up people like you and euthanize you

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 01:55 PM
i dont care if her and reno fool around, fine with me. She's a big girl she can do what she wants

always stevey
04-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Plug Drug megathread.

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 02:04 PM
plug drugs thank god that was not really you and u where just at the store , i hope your msn messanager got unkaced, thank god u are ok,,

Camoron
04-20-2013, 02:05 PM
plugdrugs you need jesus

always stevey
04-20-2013, 02:06 PM
plug drugs had a mental breakdown.

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 02:07 PM
it was hackers, did you just not read his post, he was at the store, fucking trolls and hackers did this,,

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 02:09 PM
we will catch the men respsoble for this plmp drugz

http://greatest-people.com/data_images/gallery/o.-j.-simpson/o.-j.-simpson-06.jpg

Camoron
04-20-2013, 02:10 PM
michael dorner?

Camoron
04-20-2013, 02:10 PM
soryr im too young to get oj references rofl

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 02:11 PM
this is def flaggerchat's glove

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5681977545393711229875e6511c3abd/tumblr_mgt1zrCQIi1s3egaho1_400.jpg

lnopia the great
04-20-2013, 02:16 PM
plug deigs i know its too late now rbut you should have just said your were tripping balls instead of making up msn hackers

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 02:19 PM
it was hackers, did you just not read his post, he was at the store, fucking trolls and hackers did this,,
i'm really thinking it was you with another tinychat tab open pretending to be me you creepy piece of shit

Camoron
04-20-2013, 02:20 PM
did he hack your msn mesesnger too

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 02:21 PM
oh ya blame this on me, deflect this onto me plug drugs this is def all my falut, this is the best plan u have had in days

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 02:22 PM
when i literally only started caring about any of your dumb shit when u starting oding,

Camoron
04-20-2013, 02:23 PM
did state troopers show up at your lair plugdrugs have you talked to your roommate

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 02:24 PM
did the staties soul trade any of your roomates

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 02:25 PM
plug deigs i know its too late now rbut you should have just said your were tripping balls instead of making up msn hackers

you jackasses can believe what you want; DP's (hilarious) story, or that someone was pretending to be me seeing as all they had to do was just make their screenname "plug drugs"

Camoron
04-20-2013, 02:27 PM
ya and hack your msn

Plug Drugs
did he hack your msn mesesnger too
no my msn's fine, it just wouldn't start up right away

Autistic Spectrum
it was actually not that funny untill you did sobriety tests, i just have a gift for making even the most uncomfortable terrible situations funny in retrospect,

Camoron
04-20-2013, 02:28 PM
uh yeah it was pretty scary actualy

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 02:29 PM
pd lisa was saying you where flipping out like you where in tinychat in msn about lisa getting lady boners over all the cute boys in tinychat, i mean if you expect me to belive these trolls did this, idk i am gonna need a picture of your receipt from the "Store"

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 02:33 PM
and the 50 pounds of food you bought with your food stamps

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 02:39 PM
i'll admit though i was irritated at lisa for a little bit because we had plans to do something, but then she went into tinychat and was like "oooh cute boys! lol!" and i'm like "uhh lisa, what about our plans" but i had already been completely tuned out at that point

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 02:41 PM
she basically ruined all your msn chat plans for the future, that heartless bitch,

jon
04-20-2013, 02:47 PM
plug drugs
plug drugs
plug drugs
plug drugs
plug drugs
plug drugs
plug drugs
plug drugs
p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p
:siren::siren::siren::siren:d p:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:d p:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

mind blown

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 02:48 PM
she basically ruined all your msn chat plans for the future, that heartless bitch,

i was over it like 5 minutes later, she can do what she wants, i'm not in charge of her

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 02:50 PM
plug drugs
plug drugs
plug drugs
plug drugs
plug drugs
plug drugs
plug drugs
plug drugs
p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p d p
:siren::siren::siren::siren:d p:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:d p:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

mind blown
this rabbit hole, tim's hole HOLY FUCK TIMS HOLE IS the rabbits hole from the matrix straing kenuuu revevves

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 02:53 PM
i;ll admit it, i'm acutally plug drugs, i will prove it

I'M FAT and like DRUG and science facts

Science (from Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.[1] In an older and closely related meaning (found, for example, in Aristotle), "science" refers to the body of reliable knowledge itself, of the type that can be logically and rationally explained (see History and philosophy below).[2] Since classical antiquity science as a type of knowledge was closely linked to philosophy. In the early modern era the words "science" and "philosophy" were sometimes used interchangeably in the English language.[3] By the 17th century, natural philosophy (which is today called "natural science") was considered a separate branch of philosophy.[4] However, "science" continued to be used in a broad sense denoting reliable knowledge about a topic, in the same way it is still used in modern terms such as library science or political science.
In modern use, "science" more often refers to a way of pursuing knowledge, not only the knowledge itself. It is "often treated as synonymous with 'natural and physical science', and thus restricted to those branches of study that relate to the phenomena of the material universe and their laws, sometimes with implied exclusion of pure mathematics. This is now the dominant sense in ordinary use."[5] This narrower sense of "science" developed as scientists such as Johannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei and Isaac Newton began formulating laws of nature such as Newton's laws of motion. In this period it became more common to refer to natural philosophy as "natural science". Over the course of the 19th century, the word "science" became increasingly associated with the scientific method, a disciplined way to study the natural world, including physics, chemistry, geology and biology. It is in the 19th century also that the term scientist was created by the naturalist-theologian William Whewell to distinguish those who sought knowledge on nature from those who sought knowledge on other disciplines. The Oxford English Dictionary dates the origin of the word "scientist" to 1834. This sometimes left the study of human thought and society in a linguistic limbo, which was resolved by classifying these areas of academic study as social science. Similarly, several other major areas of disciplined study and knowledge exist today under the general rubric of "science", such as formal science and applied science.

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 02:57 PM
pd lisa was saying you where flipping out like you where in tinychat in msn about lisa getting lady boners over all the cute boys in tinychat, i mean if you expect me to belive these trolls did this, idk i am gonna need a picture of your receipt from the "Store"
yeah it was the equivalent of spending an hour and a half getting ready to go out on a date with somebody to the movies, then you get there and they bailed on you and they're not there and youre like "wtf?", so then you go to your friend's party instead and you see them there
-- except its a lot more gayer than all that because this is the internet, but whatever
i dont know if i was flipping out, but yeah i was irritated for a little bit

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:02 PM
yeah it was the equivalent of spending an hour and a half getting ready to go out on a date with somebody to the movies, then you get there and they bailed on you and they're not there and youre like "wtf?", so then you go to your friend's party instead and you see them there
-- except its a lot more gayer than all that because this is the internet, but whatever
i dont know if i was flipping out, but yeah i was irritated for a little bit

plans change bitch this is ytmnsfw tiny chat where we see girl boobs and cirucs tricks and ballsacks :twisted:

blumpkin blownuts
04-20-2013, 03:05 PM
holy shit, GHOSTTTTTTTTTTTTT :boo:

blumpkin blownuts
04-20-2013, 03:06 PM
it looks like plug drugs has attained immortality, it may seem cool now, but brother, i cannot express how deeply sorry i am

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:06 PM
the immortal Bulk Bogan

sex with dead people
04-20-2013, 03:08 PM
I'll cyber with you plug drugs you don't need some 50 year old woman to jerk off to.

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 03:08 PM
alot better shit happend i mean iwc drunk as fuck calling lisa a bogan owend, and that nip slip, i thought ruby was gonna post a choppy video,

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 03:09 PM
also plug drugs if you are gonna go on damage control, over this, can you at least leave me out of it , i was generally concered for your well being, and i told the tale of woe because i don't want to tell it 50 times so i have it to link too, cause peoople care about your mike and want to know if you are ok, we are your friends,

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:11 PM
alot better shit happend i mean iwc drunk as fuck calling lisa a bogan owend, and that nip slip, i thought ruby was gonna post a choppy video,
too bad elz recorded a completely boring part of the chat where literally nothing was going on

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 03:14 PM
well how does he know what the good part is, unless it's in the txt chat window, i belive elz can't hear people talking, i think he might be hard of hearing

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:15 PM
is he fucking blind too lmao what about the part where she was pulling her shirt down

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 03:17 PM
he has pretty thick glasses he might be a little blind idk

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Helen Kelzzzer

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 03:25 PM
also plug drugs if you are gonna go on damage control, over this, can you at least leave me out of it , i was generally concered for your well being, and i told the tale of woe because i don't want to tell it 50 times so i have it to link too, cause peoople care about your mike and want to know if you are ok, we are your friends,

dont know if youre sincere or not, past experiences lead me to assume you're not, but i'm still trying to figure out who was pretending to be me and faking suicide. As soon as i got back in to tinychat with fake plug drugs there, it immediately looked to me like you were all trying to trick lisa into giving out my phone number, hence i was like "lisa, theyre trying to troll you"

and then m0nde calling the cops, still dont know if that actually happened or not but i'm pissed if it did, gullible assholes. I'm half expecting when i go back to my apartment to find the door kicked in and my computer confiscated

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 03:27 PM
well that's def a theory pd, actionstar pats pd on head actionstar

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:28 PM
your internet kid diddling days are over brah

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 03:30 PM
i actually asked monde to stop, after you did the skimaster reps, but by then your soul had been traded to the state troppers

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 03:30 PM
and really you should jst thank your lucky stars doli or marks are not online today,

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 03:31 PM
because i belive they will both acutally cum in there pants when they read the full story,

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:32 PM
makrs literally doesnt give a shit if you live or die, this is a guy that says he used to like you, i never liekd you plug drugs and i stll give a shit because, i mean, well fuck, thsi is just a forum on the itnernet, i dont take trolling people that far like its not a form of meta self expression for me, i legitimately dont want to listen as some guy ODs on the internet

Camoron
04-20-2013, 03:33 PM
because i belive they will both acutally cum in there pants when they read the full story,

doli came in right before the "fake" plug drugs left there he was telling lisa to call the emts, marks came in later too and was laughing about it hes fuckin ice cold

Autistic Spectrum
04-20-2013, 03:35 PM
ya but the whole thing in retrospec is just so much gayer, than little parts and i :stare: the whole fucking thing

sex with dead people
04-20-2013, 03:46 PM
Stop being so paranoid you drug addict. Unless you still have cp on your pc you have nothing to worry about.

Gentleman Doli
04-20-2013, 04:15 PM
Plug Drugs I am sory for youre lost

skrizach
04-20-2013, 04:31 PM
whoa damn I can't believe i missed this

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:33 PM
Plug Drugs I am sory for youre lost

lol

Cody
04-20-2013, 04:33 PM
you're a fucking psychopath
to anyone who wants to know whats going on, all of that is bullshit
i came back on after going to the store, and some guy pretending to be me was faking suicide or something
quit trying to make shit sound like it isn't you fucking nutjob, we need to round up people like you and euthanize you

bullshit you got off cam and were right back in the room in 30 seconds you just didnt want people to see your fucking melt down on camera. you were camming lisa on msn with crocodile tears trying to manipulate who she can and can't be friends with

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:37 PM
cody was pretty cold too, codyey whow would you like it if a friend or rrelative killed himself while a bvunch of FAGGOGS frpom the internet wre sitting around laughing while it happened, thats not fuccking funny its not just popp and fart jokes anymmore this is SOMEONES LIFE WEER TALKING ABOUT HERE YOU FUKCING ASSHOLE AND NO THIS ISNT A FUCKING JOKE THIS IS A WRITTEN THREAT IF YOU EVER ACT TLIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL BURN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE DOWN AND IT WILL GO UP LIKE A FUCKIN CHRISTMAS TREE BECAUSE IT WILL BE COVERED IN FLAMMABLE LEAD PAINT YOU FCKING HOUSEPAINTER

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:37 PM
rest in peace leapdaint

Cody
04-20-2013, 04:40 PM
cody was pretty cold too, codyey whow would you like it if a friend or rrelative killed himself while a bvunch of FAGGOGS frpom the internet wre sitting around laughing while it happened, thats not fuccking funny its not just popp and fart jokes anymmore this is SOMEONES LIFE WEER TALKING ABOUT HERE YOU FUKCING ASSHOLE AND NO THIS ISNT A FUCKING JOKE THIS IS A WRITTEN THREAT IF YOU EVER ACT TLIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL BURN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE DOWN AND IT WILL GO UP LIKE A FUCKIN CHRISTMAS TREE BECAUSE IT WILL BE COVERED IN FLAMMABLE LEAD PAINT YOU FCKING HOUSEPAINTER

uh i was the one typing how to dial 911 from australia remember douche?

skrizach
04-20-2013, 04:40 PM
RIP leadpaint

sex with dead people
04-20-2013, 04:41 PM
I fell bad for you plug drugs lisa ruined your life and its too late to pull you out of your depression and the suicidal thoughts that overwhelm and consume you

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:42 PM
uh i was the one typing how to dial 911 from australia remember douche?

no you where fucking trolling or trying to anyways lol i dont know what you said it was like +1 +1 01111 australian phone number bullshit

Camoron
sorry i dont have a fuckin PLUS SIGN on my phone okay

Plug Drugs
bullshit you got off cam and were right back in the room in 30 seconds you just didnt want people to see your fucking melt down on camera. you were camming lisa on msn with crocodile tears trying to manipulate who she can and can't be friends with
holy fuck this stupid shit is going to irritate the living fuck out of me until word gets out about who it actually was
ask lisa later you jackass, i dont care what she does or who she hangs out with on cam, i am not her fucking boyfriend

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:43 PM
austrlaians have to hack their phones jus to call some other country, its fuckin north korean type of shit, brbaric dicatotrship

skrizach
04-20-2013, 04:45 PM
austrlaians have to hack their phones jus to call some other country, its fuckin north korean type of shit, brbaric dicatotrship

that's befcause before the internet existed the officials of australia didn't want australians to be able to connect with the outside world and realize that there were places that weren't covered in animals and insects that constantly want to kill you

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:46 PM
ironcialy they only have to dial 2 to call africa :rofl: :;godoone:

reno
04-20-2013, 04:47 PM
i slept through the best part of it zzz

http://upload.tinychat.com/ssc7/acdf47/1e/cummycargobottoms/rubynet/04-19-2013.jpg

Cody
04-20-2013, 04:49 PM
no you where fucking trolling or trying to anyways lol i dont know what you said it was like +1 +1 01111 australian phone number bullshit

thats how it was typed in teh googly i just copy pasted it

Camoron
04-20-2013, 04:49 PM
yea you slept through plugdrugs killing himself and then woke up because of flagerchats ear rape on ike the 3rd time he did it

sex with dead people
04-20-2013, 05:31 PM
i am not her fucking boyfriend

Sorry you got turned down but it's no reason to fake suicide...

:feel:

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 07:05 PM
everyone has permission to insult me, fat elvis jokes are tolerated and encouraged
except for doli, i fucking hate him

Gentleman Doli
04-20-2013, 07:21 PM
just as plan ned guy

Camoron
04-20-2013, 07:25 PM
Doli shut up get back intinychat

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 07:27 PM
doli i dont actually hate you i secretly think about how i just want to be your buddy

sex with dead people
04-20-2013, 08:12 PM
plug drugs let's talk on the phone

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 08:41 PM
do people really still think that asshole who said he was killing himself was me, fucking stupid that my already shitty reputation became even worse because some guy typed in "plug drugs" as his username, literally anybody could have done that, unfuckingbelievable

Cody
04-20-2013, 08:56 PM
yes we do

Plug Drugs
04-20-2013, 09:10 PM
dude, it wasnt me

Cody
04-20-2013, 10:03 PM
you aint shaggy muthafocka it was you

sex with dead people
04-20-2013, 10:20 PM
i'm willing to be there for you plug drugs. Don't kill yourself over some 50+ year old woman.

Gentleman Doli
04-20-2013, 11:01 PM
you fucking suck plug drgus lmao

Plug Drugs
04-21-2013, 01:10 AM
:raged:

lnopia the great
04-21-2013, 01:30 AM
i dont know who to believe, this is escalating to quite the thriller

Cody
04-21-2013, 01:31 AM
i dont know who to believe this is escalating to quite the thriller

plug drugs wasnt at no fucking store he got busted being pathetic

Cody
04-21-2013, 01:38 AM
You're chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You and the stranger both like Penis.
Stranger is using Omegle's mobile Web site (omegle.com on a phone or tablet)
Stranger: Hi asl
You: i am a dragon
Stranger: Dragons can still have genders
You: aye tis true indeed lad, but typing with these claws is a bitch i tell you
Stranger: I can imagine so
You: i dont see how black women do this all day
Stranger: Lmao
You: ok well gotta go raze a villiage and toast a few goats
Stranger: Okay. Bye?
You: stay carnivorous my friend
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Cody
04-21-2013, 01:47 AM
Question to discuss:
I think Indians are amazing.
You: which kind
Stranger: I think native americanS?
You: the bababababa feather headdress or the we worship the dumbest mammal on the planet curry kind?

lnopia the great
04-21-2013, 02:01 AM
im sorry those are not funny

lnopia the great
04-21-2013, 02:02 AM
the finest nf ive seen in awhile i might add

Cody
04-21-2013, 02:04 AM
Question to discuss:
Are you horny?
Stranger is using Omegle's mobile Web site (omegle.com on a phone or tablet)
You: yep
Stranger: Slighlt
Stranger: *y
You: do you have a penis stranger?
Stranger: Nope
You: yay i do
You: we are compatible
Stranger: :P
You: lolz
You: ok well its almost a penis
Stranger: Well okay then...
Stranger: WhT???
You: i mean like i am bigger than a squirrell
You: sorta
Stranger: ....
You: a squirrell is a little thicker i think
Stranger: What how?
Stranger: Wtf im so confused, a squirrel penis???
You: well i was curious so i trapped one once and i gave it a blowjob
You: i dont recommend that
You: i got really scratched up
Stranger: Shiiiit
Stranger: You were bored huh?
You: finally did it though, yep, im the only man that exer sexed up a squirrell
Stranger: Bleh
You: oh hey baby do you have red hair?
Stranger: Never gonna forget that O.O
Stranger: Nope...

Cody
04-21-2013, 02:27 AM
What keeps you from killing yourself? (Just want to know, not to be an asshole)
You: pussy and weeed
Stranger: idk
Stranger: never actually considered killing myself
You: mani did
Stranger: adri did too
You: then i started doing crack
Stranger: and amanda
Stranger: it sucks
You: no way man crack is great
Stranger: i don't do any drugs
You: you can get ugly chicks to fuck you for it
Stranger: why would you want to fuck ugly chicks?
You: hey dont judge me
Stranger: just asking
You: thats not very liberal man
You: i bet you hate gay marriage too
Stranger: i'm not a liberall
Stranger: and no i don't hate gay marriage
Stranger: infact i ty to support it
You: bagging on ugly people what you saying ugly people dont deserve to fuck man?
Stranger: no
You: so ugly people cant feel good like you even though they cant help that shit right?
Stranger: ok you lost me there
You: you disgust me sir
Stranger: idgaf
You: also cocks
Stranger: you took my inocent questio and twisted it
Stranger: what?
You: i was raped by my babbysitter
You: when i was 8 he raped me and my parents did nothing
Stranger: your parents were terrible or didn't know then
Stranger: also talk to a therapist not me
You: i love you youre smart do you have MSN?
You: will you show me your dick?
Stranger: *face palm*
You: i hate you you dont love me whats wrong with you i was only ever nice!!!
You: WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME!!!
Stranger: hahahahaha yeah rght!
Stranger: you hated me
Stranger: you insulted me
Stranger: why would i even like you?
You: because i have a nice ass
Stranger: ...............
You: all the ice dealers love my ass
Stranger: ice dealers?
You: look are you going to send me the 500 dollars for my rent or what goddammit you promised you would!
Stranger: yea you totally needa therapist
You: i dont want to live anymore
Stranger: ok
You: you dont love me and im going to be homeless
You: i have 2 degrees and all i can do is get a job in a pet shop shoveling puppy poops
Stranger: actually i hate you
You: haha nobody hates me everyone loves me and my boytits
Stranger: I HATE YOU
You: hey do you like eminem?
You: i used to moderate his forum
Stranger: fuck shady
Stranger: and you
Stranger: i hate both of you
You: you take that back you fuckwit bush-pig
Stranger: make me
You: youre stupid youre a retarded fuckwit slag
You: eminem is the best musician ever
Stranger: insults
You: and he will make my babbies!
Stranger: never seen that before
Stranger: eminem sucks
You: fuck you
You have disconnected.

Autistic Spectrum
04-21-2013, 02:31 AM
http://tinychat.com/rubynet

cberry is black as fuck

Dustin
04-21-2013, 01:18 PM
you fucking suck plug drgus lmao

Gentleman Doli
04-21-2013, 05:21 PM
You: you can get ugly chicks to fuck you for it
Stranger: why would you want to fuck ugly chicks?
You: hey dont judge me

codeys life in a nutshell

plusle riot
04-22-2013, 05:34 AM

http://i.imgur.com/F3KU9.gif

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 08:50 AM
u where not even half as drunk last night,, u where saying whole sentences and everything,

maks
04-22-2013, 09:15 AM
do people really still think that asshole who said he was killing himself was me, fucking stupid that my already shitty reputation became even worse because some guy typed in "plug drugs" as his username, literally anybody could have done that, unfuckingbelievable

Honestly I don;t think anyone could do it well enough to legitimately fool dp, he has an incredibly advanced bullshit detector. I didn't see any of this but if he believes it was you then I am inclined to believe it that too, and not just because it makes a better story. Get off the internet and get your ass to NA, you're falling apart.

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 09:18 AM
the way it happened in real time like that and the way plug drugs was getting more and more visibly upset as the night went on, , it was either perfectly timed, by master troll steven yelle, or he really faked killing self to win the heart of a pretty young lass, named lisa,,

maks
04-22-2013, 09:21 AM
I couldn't believe how fat he was and then I saw that he eats doritos non stop and then it all became clear

also later when I showed up he was legitimately crying on cam I saw him wiping away tears in between handfuls of chips

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 09:24 AM
sweaty, cheeto tears all over the place while we defiled the love of his life,

GET ON MSN LISA,

maks
04-22-2013, 09:30 AM
how did he phrase it was it

"lisa get on msn or I'll kill myself"

or

"I'm going to kill myself because lisa stood me up for our msn date"

they're both shitty things to do but the first one is emotional blackmail and marginally shittier

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 09:34 AM
lisa was bascially having fun and fucking around with all of us in tinychat, plug drugs, did not like this one fucking bit, as soon as she started to show her tits everytime we asked, he would type

LISA GET ON MSN CHAT, THESE GUYS ARE NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU LIKE ME, THERE JUST MAKING FUN OF YOU,

then log off,

and lisa would be like

oh

mike

ahl

it's

just a

bit

of fun,

and then they woudl private chat in msn chat while lisa calmed plug drugs down, and he would come in again and it would start all over,

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 09:37 AM
basically plug drugs wants lisa all to his fat self, when in reality it would never work out, he now has 600 dollors saved for a plane ticket to aus, but the first time they try to fuck, he's gonna crush little lisa under his 300 pounds of fat and she will die, on her couch, just like she lived,

maks
04-22-2013, 09:37 AM
I hope the state police get ahold of him and he ends up with a court ordered shrink, guy's off his fucking nut. considering how much shit he gave barry over the gush thing you'd think he would know better

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 09:39 AM
ya he needs a few weeks in the puzzle factory to get his act together,

maks
04-22-2013, 09:40 AM
maybe if he goes to therapy and gives up the drugs he can turn his life around and move up from pushing carts at walmart to working the cash register

maks
04-22-2013, 09:41 AM
his parents would be so fucking proud I'll bet they never dreamed their little junkie faggot could ever be a cashier

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 09:47 AM
he quit that job, he just takes care of his grandparents now, which is nice of him, but it seems like he takes care of his grandparents by eating all there food, and stealing their medicine,

maks
04-22-2013, 09:50 AM
fuck lisa, I want to hear plug drugs' grandparents on that podcast and when you get them I hope you take questions from the audience because I have a lot of shit I'd like to ask them about

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 09:52 AM
the big whale for the fjs podcast is OB, and his tranny voice, talking about his tranny dick, plug drugs literally bores the shit out of me,

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 09:53 AM
but ya we are gonna do it in tinychat if i get stevey to stop pacing around his room for an hour, and we will be taking questions from the chat window,

maks
04-22-2013, 09:58 AM
get ob's husband in on that and I will rep boost the fuck out of you

Garfield
04-22-2013, 10:11 AM
plugdrugs hacked by the milkshades again

Garfield
04-22-2013, 10:11 AM
if you didnt notice mike, reno and hiroshime ahav strong ties to the milkshits and they are a reenowned hacer activist group much like the v for vendetta guys

Garfield
04-22-2013, 10:12 AM
you probably sold one of them fake weed or something

Gentleman Doli
04-22-2013, 10:23 AM
he quit that job, he just takes care of his grandparents now, which is nice of him, but it seems like he takes care of his grandparents by eating all there food, and stealing their medicine,

lmao

Garfield
04-22-2013, 10:25 AM
uest-1409701 changed nickname to whoisit
[10:57 AM] whoisit: who is it?
[11:12 AM] plugdrugs entered the room.
[11:12 AM] guest-1409872 changed nickname to plugdrugs
[11:12 AM] plugdrugs: hey g uys
[11:12 AM] plugdrugs: im going to kill myself
[11:13 AM] plugdrugs: jk whats up
[11:13 AM] whoisit: dont do it
[11:13 AM] whoisit: lisas not that pretty
[11:13 AM] plugdrugs: lisa is ugly
[11:13 AM] whoisit: do you really think so?
[11:13 AM] whoisit: you mean youre just using her?
[11:13 AM] plugdrugs: i really do think lisa is ugly
[11:13 AM] plugdrugs: yeah
[11:13 AM] plugdrugs: dont say anything though
[11:14 AM] whoisit: so everything you said is a lie? about saving up to meet her?
[11:14 AM] plugdrugs: yeah
[11:14 AM] whoisit: this is going to devastate her
[11:14 AM] plugdrugs: im not really going to do it
[11:14 AM] whoisit: what do you think about her who from whoville nose?
[11:14 AM] plugdrugs: she will be okay
[11:15 AM] whoisit: kind of like a really really white grinch
[11:15 AM] plugdrugs: ive heard she smells weird too
[11:15 AM] whoisit: i wonder how big her babysitters dick was
[11:16 AM] whoisit: full grown daddy dick? or teenage 6incher?
[11:16 AM] plugdrugs: full grown
[11:16 AM] whoisit: like a kolache factory with cheese
[11:17 AM] whoisit: you think he fucked her good and hard?
[11:17 AM] plugdrugs: yeah
[11:17 AM] plugdrugs: she likes fingers in her butt
[11:17 AM] whoisit: mmm
[11:17 AM] whoisit: so do i
[11:17 AM] whoisit: finally something we have in common
[11:17 AM] plugdrugs: who is this
[11:17 AM] guest-1409947 entered the room.
[11:18 AM] guest-1409947 left the room.
[11:22 AM] whoisit: who is it
[11:24 A

Garfield
04-22-2013, 10:26 AM
thats p fucked up mike

Garfield
04-22-2013, 10:26 AM
two faced ass bitch i eouldnt want him as my internet boyfriend either

Gentleman Doli
04-22-2013, 10:27 AM
betrayed to me

Camoron
04-22-2013, 10:44 AM
Teenage 6incher f... Fuck you gqwrfield

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 02:01 PM
basically plug drugs wants lisa all to his fat self, when in reality it would never work out, he now has 600 dollors saved for a plane ticket to aus, but the first time they try to fuck, he's gonna crush little lisa under his 300 pounds of fat and she will die, on her couch, just like she lived,

no i dont and i'm not even 200 lbs

reno
04-22-2013, 02:03 PM

holy shit

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 02:04 PM
200 lbs lol u are fucking huge pd, u will kill my gf lisa, cursh her,,,you are getting on your grandmas scale in tinychat.com/rubynet, u are fucking 275 easy

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 02:05 PM
god damnit this whole threads of people talking shit about me, i cant reply to all of the faggery, suffice to say you guys are wrong or something

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 02:06 PM
200 lbs lol u are fucking huge pd, u will kill my gf lisa, cursh her,,,you are getting on your grandmas scale in tinychat.com/rubynet, u are fucking 275 easy

i might be willing to do that

sex with dead people
04-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Idk what the big deal is plug drusg girls like guys who are so obsessed with them and are willing to kill themselves cuz bitches are stupid. Although idk about lisa since she's heartless and kills babies so she may not give a fuck if you die or not

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 02:10 PM
holy fuck i just weighed myself i'm 216 lbs, i havent weighed myself in a long time, holy shit i'm going to stop eating food immediately until i'm back below 190 at least.. I thought you guys were all just being dicks, but this is bad

sex with dead people
04-22-2013, 02:12 PM
Have fun living with gout

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 02:20 PM
now i'm getting ads about dieting and losing weight and not being a fatass, fucking google ads

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 02:31 PM
google has long had the technology to read all of our thoughts through cerebral resonation transponders secretly installed on everyone's computer which gathers all user input and run it through a super-algorithm then puts it into massive matrices which effectively serve as a hyper-functioning hologram of the human mind and all possible decisions it could make

don't tbink about trying to stop them, because as soon as you start seriously formulating any plans against Google, men in dark suits will show up to your house and youll never be heard from again

Dustin
04-22-2013, 02:31 PM
shut up retard

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 02:36 PM
google has become self-aware

sex with dead people
04-22-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you plug drugs and the more you fight it the more it's gonna hurt

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 04:24 PM
ooo0o0o is that a guarantee??

maks
04-22-2013, 04:54 PM
Do you see now why I want him to kill himself

Cody
04-22-2013, 04:58 PM
Hi mike you fat fuck you look like the brother on my name is earl before he lost his hair if you want to see yourself in the future go watch that show, randy hickey lol...

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 05:00 PM
marks everybody is having fun these days except for you, you're a grumpy old man

yk5RkjoF1L4&autoplay=1

Camoron
04-22-2013, 06:24 PM
now i'm getting ads about dieting and losing weight and not being a fatass, fucking google ads

all the ads i get on tinychat are for plus size women clothing, i think i am getting garfields' ads

skrizach
04-22-2013, 06:28 PM
I don't get any ads on tinychat because I use adblock+

rootbeer
04-22-2013, 06:28 PM
all the ads i get on tinychat are for plus size women clothing, i think i am getting garfields' ads

lmao, i get sexy girls and "see your criminal record today" or "find out whos spying on you"

Camoron
04-22-2013, 06:33 PM
i use adblock but i dont have it on chroem

Camoron
04-22-2013, 06:33 PM
please come in tinychat and just sit there if you want, idk, we can wait til people show up,

blumpkin blownuts
04-22-2013, 06:49 PM
i don't get ads and i don't use adblock except to block special items

rootbeer
04-22-2013, 06:49 PM
please come in tinychat and just sit there if you want, idk, we can wait til people show up,

i have to leave the house soon, but i will def cam tonight

maks
05-17-2013, 08:51 PM

:bump:

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 08:57 PM
i'm not going to dig for proof that DP admitted he didnt actually think i was threatening to kill myself because i dont care that much, believe whatever you want

maks
05-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Prove me wrong, kill yourself tonight show the "fake plug drugs" how it's done

Autistic Spectrum
05-29-2013, 11:39 AM
plug drugs u fat fuck

Autistic Spectrum
05-29-2013, 11:39 AM

plug drugs u fat fuck

Cody
05-29-2013, 11:48 AM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=25&dateline=1364700052

m0nde
05-29-2013, 11:51 AM
when was plugdurks last on?

always stevey
05-29-2013, 11:57 AM
I don't know, but from what I read he was dragged through the dirt and used by a woman thrice his age. Dark times.

Camoron
05-29-2013, 11:59 AM
plug drugs is in florida at a methadone clinic or something

always stevey
05-29-2013, 12:01 PM
Probably committed to a state institution.

m0nde
05-29-2013, 12:03 PM
plugdrugs is working for a living at walmart and drinking free methadone orange juice a few times a week
this is no different from what he did last week

always stevey
05-29-2013, 12:04 PM
How does one apply for free methadone orange juice?

always stevey
05-29-2013, 12:05 PM
Not for me. A friend of mine wants to know.

m0nde
05-29-2013, 12:05 PM
any methadone clinic will give it to you, bb

Camoron
05-29-2013, 12:06 PM
he is literally in florida that is not a joke

m0nde
05-29-2013, 12:06 PM
here you go: http://jakic.blog.com/2011/05/20/shovel-man-and-the-methadone-clinic/

always stevey
05-29-2013, 12:09 PM
I will bring a gun.

m0nde
05-29-2013, 12:10 PM
you can just launch the bullets with your chin, bb

always stevey
05-29-2013, 12:11 PM
Flesh can't shoot bullets. The gun will suffice but I have no license to carry. :O

always stevey
05-29-2013, 12:12 PM
don't call the police about me bringing a gun to the clinic.

m0nde
05-29-2013, 12:14 PM
are you talking about a bb gun?

always stevey
05-29-2013, 12:15 PM
m1a bitches. gonna sit on the rooftop and pick off the competition. i will get that methadone.

always stevey
05-29-2013, 12:16 PM
methadone orange juice. i didn't know it came in super fun flavors. i hope they have cough medicine cherry.

m0nde
05-29-2013, 12:18 PM
uh huh

m0nde
05-29-2013, 12:20 PM
here you go, bb
http://i.imgur.com/Zx1L81h.jpg

Camoron
05-29-2013, 12:34 PM
m0nde do you try to be creepy or does it just come naturally

m0nde
05-29-2013, 12:34 PM
hahahaha, jealous

Camoron
05-29-2013, 12:36 PM
:yeaok:

Cody
05-29-2013, 12:40 PM
:badone:

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:18 PM
ahahah here it is, the thing that did not happen,

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:19 PM

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:20 PM

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:35 PM
I wish I'd been there I could have helped keep him motivated and focused on the task at hand

Autistic Spectrum
05-23-2014, 11:37 PM
everytime he starts thinking about his mom and dad he flips out and eats every drug and taco he can find

Dirty Beatle
05-23-2014, 11:37 PM
I read all that.

herpreader
05-23-2014, 11:42 PM
I'm so glad I'm me

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:42 PM
I'd probably do drugs too if my parents didn't love me. luckily I'm not an awful person though

herpreader
05-23-2014, 11:43 PM
but at least plug drugs isn't monde

herpreader
05-23-2014, 11:43 PM
at this point monde is a saint compared to the fucking lizards though omg

herpreader
05-23-2014, 11:44 PM
but yeah plug drugs will be insane like lisa until the day they die I think rootbeer isn't gonna end up insane just not ever doing too great

herpreader
05-23-2014, 11:45 PM
but I feel lisa and mike are a perfect couple because they're never gonna change they're always gonna be exactly the same they were meant for each other and they'll fight every single day they're together but that is how it's supposed to be for people like them

herpreader
05-23-2014, 11:46 PM
and then rootbeer will be watching them being taken to the morgue and turn to his wife and say in thick Texas accent yup.... coulda been meee, but like he's living in a mobile home and shit

Lisa Claus
05-23-2014, 11:47 PM
plug drugs and lisa are the perfect couple because he does heroin and won't be bothered by the crazy annoying shit she does all day long

herpreader
05-23-2014, 11:48 PM
the cloud of depression released from the soul of lisa stretches to the vast ends of every universe, a brown hole of the unknown junkie abyss th

herpreader
they could share needles to save money

herpreader
maybe they could meet at the tip of a needle, or better s shotgun

Autistic Spectrum
09-08-2014, 10:53 PM
we talk about this night every few months,,

Autistic Spectrum
09-08-2014, 10:54 PM

:blowup:

Plug Drugs
09-08-2014, 11:02 PM
none of that ever happened

Autistic Spectrum
09-08-2014, 11:04 PM
lol ya it did word for word,, it was so fucking gay i had to write it all down ,, would not belive it myself if i was not there

Autistic Spectrum
09-08-2014, 11:05 PM
that's pretty much the whole story. Plug drugs was like CANT YOU SEE LOISA THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU YHEYRE JUST USING YOU FOR THEIT SICK TROLL ENTERTINMENT and Lisa is all PLUG DRUGS YOUTR MAKING A HUGE ASS OF YOURDELF PLESSE STOP I CARE ABOUT YOU and elz was like I SAY HITLER NOW and Lisa literally ignored plug drugs killing himself and laughed at elz trying to talk she's fuckin crazy in love with elz

cameron was in the tinychat the whole time as well,,,, falling in love with cag

Plug Drugs
09-08-2014, 11:08 PM
lol ya it did word for word,, it was so fucking gay i had to write it all down ,, would not belive it myself if i was not there

they couldnt have gone to my old apt and talked to my roommates, because NO ONE FUCKING LIVED THERE ANYMORE
youre full of shit

Plug Drugs
09-08-2014, 11:08 PM
and no one ever showed up here, so i know youre all full of shit

Plug Drugs
09-08-2014, 11:09 PM
if someone did call 911, all they did was waste the resources of paramedics and police
because youre scum fucking trash

Autistic Spectrum
09-08-2014, 11:09 PM
ya ok sure, ya it was all a big misunderstaing you where out of town that night no where near a computer,, the webcam was just marks with some video loops of you,, big misundersating