PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys really ok with the quality of this place?

stevey
12-23-2011, 11:19 PM
What happened? This place was already at its worst, then it gets hacked and comes back even worse? Even more out of nowhere posters, and they fucking made a serious food thread.

I'm officially opening the doors to fjs. I have hidden forums I use since everything the real fjs crew does is secret if you haven't figured that out, and you guys are welcome to continue / start using the public forums. This includes registering, not just the non-registry section.

This doesn't apply to everyone, for instance sid's not allowed. I decided to not waste time with banner ads so nope this isn't for cash- it's because I honestly feel bad for you guys. Even with ruby in the name this has become the most unfunny web page on the entire internet, ever.

Now I know after reading this post and knowing who 'I' am you're automatically assuming this is a bullshit post, but there's no black paint on my tongue making random contradictions. Speaking of which elz is back!

To you new folk: I don't know you, but you seem even worse than marks. I'll let someone from here link you to fjs, we have several links.

Secretly hoping none of you post,
Steve Yelle

PS: Seriously, this was for my Feinstein journal. Good deeds are idle words if those you offer charity to refuse.

rootbeer
12-23-2011, 11:20 PM
1st

stevey
12-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Waiting for rootbeer to 1st before posting this...... k now

For those of you with android, icrap, whackberry or a crack addiction, fjs is forum runner enabled. (tapatalk is made in china, fuck them)

Cherry Lips
12-23-2011, 11:25 PM
That's nice. I'm only here to pass time and chat.

maks
12-23-2011, 11:27 PM
Stevey, I saw you've finally figured out how to do backups so you don't have to reset fjs every 2 weeks! Great job! I'm going to buy you a candy apple and a balloon!

rootbeer
12-23-2011, 11:29 PM
...i want an apple :'(

stevey
12-23-2011, 11:32 PM
jdjeididhejfidddhsisidbfrieidjewjdabcdefghilkmdmdmdmdmdmdmdmdmdmdmdmdmdmdm

mega.Farrah so.hard.on my race I.love.carts.pmfg.......

this. is. SwiftKey. I wow wtf is ip with these space bars being so. far over to the led. I. keep. hitting peroid

The lone avid furniture was this one touxh input defaubfor this Rom. Sucks ok

this is a swipe clone I realized swypinf is really slow. This isn't worth typing neither

ok im sticking with thumb keyboard, this site is fucked up and making it run slow but I definitely won't be hanging aaround

Cherry Lips
12-23-2011, 11:35 PM
O___________O

stevey
12-23-2011, 11:36 PM
That's nice. I'm only here to pass time and chat.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

Stevey, I saw you've finally figured out how to do backups so you don't have to reset fjs every 2 weeks! Great job! I'm going to buy you a candy apple and a balloon!

Thanks but I've known since 2008 it's just none of you know the real fjs (can't point out a templar but you can find a milksled just from the noise)

maks
12-23-2011, 11:36 PM
How are your alpacas doing?

Cherry Lips
12-23-2011, 11:37 PM
THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

That people have lives? My bad.

stevey
12-23-2011, 11:38 PM
judging from their posting style and avatar and general existence I bet cberry lips plays second life

Cherry Lips
12-23-2011, 11:40 PM
Yes. I am cberry.

stevey
12-23-2011, 11:41 PM
How are your alpacas doing?

I'm gone for years and there's still people pretending to be me, I'm on my way to being a rock star I just can't kill myself yet since I'm only an idol on a small unfunny forum, but at least they go as me on halloween, at least they do that.

Cherry Lips
12-23-2011, 11:42 PM
And I haven't already proven that's my pic.
Are you sure you're really ok with the quality of your brain?

stevey
12-23-2011, 11:42 PM
Yes. I am cberry.

doesn't get it, probably doesn't even know what a ps3 is

Cherry Lips
12-23-2011, 11:44 PM
doesn't get it, probably doesn't even know what a ps3 is

Nope, or psn

stevey
12-23-2011, 11:49 PM
Almost every BB site has a forum for staff only and another for staff and preferred members only.

except this 100% isn't anything like that at all

Nope, or psn

wow, officially giving the requiestia in pace to this ofrum

maks
12-23-2011, 11:49 PM
I'm gone for years and there's still people pretending to be me, I'm on my way to being a rock star I just can't kill myself yet since I'm only an idol on a small unfunny forum, but at least they go as me on halloween, at least they do that.

It's actually a lot more fun to impersonate you than to interact with you

cheyeah
12-23-2011, 11:54 PM
Orr: flaming an flaming an flaming an Orr: flaming an flaming an flaming an Orr: flaming an flaming an flaming an

stevey
12-23-2011, 11:56 PM
It's actually a lot more fun to impersonate you than to interact with you

I'll agree in this case on account of me not liking anyone here and will go as far as to say this is exactly who I am both on and offline 24/7

still, the impersonations of me have been some of the best things this forum's ever seen and probably the most reoccurring gimmick

Cherry Lips
12-23-2011, 11:57 PM
wow, officially giving the requiestia in pace to this ofrum
Can we post in English, please?

stevey
12-23-2011, 11:57 PM
I'm the only person here who can trigger pages from just their name, I mean let's face it it's not an accomplishment but I'm the best poster here, or anywhere, I'm Steve Yelle.

stevey
12-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Can we post in English, please?

this fucking faggot

see marks, the fact you think this person is anywhere near close to quality just shows how much of a lizard you might actually be, think about that

cheyeah
12-24-2011, 12:00 AM
Real talk

Blaze Master 420 #bout_it
12-24-2011, 12:00 AM
I am the son of the black dragon

#Gshit

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:03 AM
this fucking faggot

see marks, the fact you think this person is anywhere near close to quality just shows how much of a lizard you might actually be, think about that

Because your posts make no sense? Because your grammar is atrocious? You're right. I don't "get it". Which means whatever you're trying to do here isn't working, as it doesn't affect me in a negative way.

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:04 AM
I am the son of the black dragon

#Gshit

Can you breathe fire?

maks
12-24-2011, 12:04 AM
I'm the only person here who can trigger pages from just their name

yeah someone mentions you and you come in and post 800 times

maks
12-24-2011, 12:05 AM
this fucking faggot

I've seen fjs, she beats the hell out of that 'jess' character you've got over there

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:11 AM
I'm the only person here who can trigger pages from just their name, I mean let's face it it's not an accomplishment but I'm the best poster here, or anywhere, I'm Steve Yelle.

Who the fuck are you? Also, how many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

Cherry Lips
I've seen fjs, she beats the hell out of that 'jess' character you've got over there

What's fjs?

stevey
yeah someone mentions you and you come in and post 800 times

no, one of my impersonators does that for me

you're saying the following:

Because your posts make no sense? Because your grammar is atrocious? You're right. I don't "get it". Which means whatever you're trying to do here isn't working, as it doesn't affect me in a negative way.

is better than jess' hulk hogan megapost? marks are you sure you didn't come from yikers

maks
12-24-2011, 12:12 AM
Who the fuck are you? Also, how many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

he's a fat guy who was kicked out of high school for threatening someone with a plastic fork and just never went back and never got a job and collects welfare and runs an offshoot forum where he posts with exactly 2 other people

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:12 AM
is better than jess' hulk hogan megapost? marks are you sure you didn't come from yikers

You base it off of one post. Nice.

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:13 AM

Oh look, I'm using grammar. This is really hard and makes me really smart, and better than everyone. I have no idea why I'm at ytmnsfw forums because clearly I'm not into comedy at all, and I should go back to yikers.

What's fjs?

DON'T ASK MARKS HE'LL GIVE YOU A LINK TOA VIRUS, ASK M0NDE OR BOOBZ THEY'LL GIVE YOU THE TRUE LINK

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:13 AM
he's a fat guy who was kicked out of high school for threatening someone with a plastic fork and just never went back and never got a job and collects welfare and runs an offshoot forum where he posts with exactly 2 other people

Successful troll is successful.

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:14 AM
You base it off of one post. Nice.

I haven't seen one good post from you yet

what's your SL name

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:14 AM
Successful troll is successful.

maks
12-24-2011, 12:15 AM

Give me a link to it and I'll tell you why it sucks. whatsherface is new, the verdict is still out on her, but early indications suggest that she is clever and interesting and bringing her here is the only positive contribution obnoxious bitch has ever made to anyone in his entire life

stevey
how do I turn off the fucking piss snowflakes they're too much for ubuntu on my dell duo

man who's running this place they ever use a computer before?

Cherry Lips
Oh look, I'm using grammar. This is really hard and makes me really smart, and better than everyone. I have no idea why I'm at ytmnsfw forums because clearly I'm not into comedy at all, and I should go back to yikers.

That's the only thing I've been able to fully comprehend from you. I'm just trying to say, your 'insults' don't really insult when I can't even understand them in the first place, to find them offensive.

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:16 AM
I haven't seen one good post from you yet

what's your SL name

SL?

maks
12-24-2011, 12:17 AM
adjective noun is same adjective.

ok so we still have a few bad habits to break you of... my best advice is to forget everything you learned on lizard.com about how people are supposed to talk on the internet.

clay
12-24-2011, 12:18 AM
how do I turn off the fucking piss snowflakes they're too much for ubuntu on my dell duo

man who's running this place they ever use a computer before?

desolation is the secret_admin who made that choice, you would have to talk to him/her

stevey
Give me a link to it and I'll tell you why it sucks. whatsherface is new, the verdict is still out on her, but early indications suggest that she is clever and interesting and bringing her here is the only positive contribution obnoxious bitch has ever made to anyone in his entire life

it's in one of the hidden forums

I'm finding it funny how yet again you're proving how nf you are by liking even these nf lizard people but you think you're not terrible dude you'd fit in great at rh you should post there

I wanna say at least you're not retarded like the lizard people but I mean damn dude you're not helping your case right now by liking this pl.... plain bagel.... holy fuck you like matt bailey too marks, you gotta get off whatever drug's doing this to you I'm assuming it's drain-o

timmy
fjs wins again

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:20 AM
Let me get this straight...

This fag smashes his face onto his keyboard a few times, picks at his ass, then hits submit new thread, and it gets sticky'd?

Either the quality of this place is lower than even he thought, OR, he has power. If he has power I am neg repping the fuck out of ruby (no offense).

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:21 AM
SL?

http://doom3.zoy.org

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:21 AM
That's the only thing I've been able to fully comprehend from you. I'm just trying to say, your 'insults' don't really insult when I can't even understand them in the first place, to find them offensive.

see, this is why dp and I shouldn't hate each other, we'd make the ultimate fucking troll team and would put cberry lips on the business end of a flamecannon

SL?

SECONDLIFE

ok so we still have a few bad habits to break you of... my best advice is to forget everything you learned on lizard.com about how people are supposed to talk on the internet.

or you're just so desperate for good posts you'll just try to turn anyone into good posters but surprise, if she was a good psoter she'd be at fjs, not here

desolation is the secret_admin who made that choice, you would have to talk to him/her

don't worry I'm uninstalling firefox and forgetting about this place as soon as I log out deso is way too retarded to actually have a conversation with

maks
12-24-2011, 12:22 AM
it's in one of the hidden forums

I'm finding it funny how yet again you're proving how nf you are by liking even these nf lizard people but you think you're not terrible dude you'd fit in great at rh you should post there

I wanna say at least you're not retarded like the lizard people but I mean damn dude you're not helping your case right now by liking this pl.... plain bagel.... holy fuck you like matt bailey too marks, you gotta get off whatever drug's doing this to you I'm assuming it's drain-o

I hear the same shit a lot when I tell people that I like you

clay
12-24-2011, 12:22 AM
if you need me to install something that makes it easier for you to read the forum on your childrens computer, i can do that

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:23 AM
fag above me

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:23 AM
Let me get this straight...

This fag smashes his face onto his keyboard a few times, picks at his ass, then hits submit new thread, and it gets sticky'd?

Either the quality of this place is lower than even he thought, OR, he has power. If he has power I am neg repping the fuck out of ruby (no offense).

I'm an internet legend and FUCK I SERIOUSLY DON'T HAVE THE SPECS ON THSI FUCKING DELL DUO TO RUN THOSE PISS SNOWFLAKES you literally don't exist, that's the problem

I'm literally, literally, not even joking, the most mentioned person on this forum since its beginnings in 1983.

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:24 AM
fjs keeps winning

maks
12-24-2011, 12:25 AM
or you're just so desperate for good posts you'll just try to turn anyone into good posters but surprise, if she was a good psoter she'd be at fjs, not here

Are you implying that there are only two good posters on the internet?

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:25 AM
marks is so nf its contagious

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:26 AM
see, this is why dp and I shouldn't hate each other, we'd make the ultimate fucking troll team and would put cberry lips on the business end of a flamecannon

Why do you keep making a reference to me being cberry?

SECONDLIFE
Making it really big doesn't mean I'll have an epiphany and automatically know what that is. Try adding glitter.

Still don't know what the fuck that is. I'm a noob. Aparently you missed that part. I've been here 2 days, and at RH for 2 weeks.

clay
12-24-2011, 12:26 AM
do you want me to turn the snowflakes off while youre here

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:27 AM
I hear the same shit a lot when I tell people that I like you

yeah but outside of this forum I'm actually funny and a genuinely awesome person, this cberrylips person is clearly not a good poster nor do they know what it means to "tromp the stomp in the swamp"

if you need me to install something that makes it easier for you to read the forum on your childrens computer, i can do that

no thank, again I won't be here long and my kids have no problem posting on fjs from this piece of shit waste of money

fag above me

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:28 AM

holy shit can you stfu

maks
12-24-2011, 12:28 AM

be less effort to ban him

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:29 AM
I'm an internet legend and FUCK I SERIOUSLY DON'T HAVE THE SPECS ON THSI FUCKING DELL DUO TO RUN THOSE PISS SNOWFLAKES you literally don't exist, that's the problem
So you're schitzo?

I'm literally, literally, not even joking, the most mentioned person on this forum since its beginnings in 1983.
A really... OLD... Schitzo.

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:29 AM
holy shit can you stfu

Holy shit, can you make me?

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:30 AM
.....hahaha.....He means you're a nobody.....this Faggot lips is a laugh.....

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:31 AM
Are you implying that there are only two good posters on the internet?

no, as of now it's just me at least in terms of old school posting which is the best posting

marks is so nf its contagious

he is nf, for this type of community

he'd make a great frontpager or someone who watches family guy, which wouldn't necessarily make him a bad person

Making it really big doesn't mean I'll have an epiphany and automatically know what that is. Try adding glitter.

Still don't know what the fuck that is. I'm a noob. Aparently you missed that part. I've been here 2 days, and at RH for 2 weeks.

OK SHUT UP ALL YOU'RE DOING IS PROVING HOW DUMB GIRLS ALL GIRLS ARE

it won't hlep probably I'm assuming there's some sort of plugin or whatever you guys have that fjs doesn't and it's probably doing something in teh background linux can't do which is fucking everything

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:32 AM
OK SHUT UP ALL YOU'RE DOING IS PROVING HOW DUMB GIRLS ALL GIRLS ARE
I thought I wasn't a girl :/
You guys need to make up your minds...

clay
12-24-2011, 12:33 AM
i'll turn it off until you leave(please leave)

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:34 AM
be less effort to ban him

I'm almost insulted to think you'd think I'd actually want to stay at this place in its current condition, I'm merely blessing you people with some great posts before I go away forever again except this time I'm inviting anyone who also realizes how bad this place is now (except sid) to join me out of pity

So you're schitzo?

A really... OLD... Schitzo.

I'm 24 you FAGGGOTED RETARDED

Holy shit, can you make me?

holy shit can you stfu

^
see thsi shit? as soon as I come back someone makes an account in my honor

that's because I'm a legend, it's because I'm a legend.

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:35 AM
Clay riddle me this what is long brown and full of nuts?

maks
he is nf, for this type of community

he'd make a great frontpager or someone who watches family guy, which wouldn't necessarily make him a bad person

You're lucky I don't feel like searching through 4 years of my own PM's because I'm 100% sure there are several examples of you praising me and begging me to post on fjs in that thread. don't be a hypocrite, you're better than that.

it won't hlep probably I'm assuming there's some sort of plugin or whatever you guys have that fjs doesn't and it's probably doing something in teh background linux can't do which is fucking everything
[/quote]

Should have gotten a mac

clay
there you go, stevey. please enjoy your browsing experience

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:36 AM
I thought I wasn't a girl :/
You guys need to make up your minds...

I'm Steve Yelle, not anyone else here. Please don't ever associate me with them or think their thoughts/actions are anywhere near the level of intellect as mine.

and you don't exist

i'll turn it off until you leave(please leave)

don't hold a grudge if you were a nicer person maybe you coulda rolled with fjs

though since you're not sid I guess you can post, but you've never been one for quality you probably quite like this place as it is

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:37 AM
I'm 24 you FAGGGOTED RETARDED
Keep posting. You're only making me look more intelligent.

see thsi shit? as soon as I come back someone makes an account in my honor

that's because I'm a legend, it's because I'm a legend.

You can sock, so you're a legend? I don't see your logic here :/

timmy
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_a17WnhGcVO4/TAOxI0ROSRI/AAAAAAAAAN4/p57c8ZGE_cQ/s1600/snickers1.jpg

maks
I'm almost insulted to think you'd think I'd actually want to stay at this place in its current condition, I'm merely blessing you people with some great posts before I go away forever again except this time I'm inviting anyone who also realizes how bad this place is now (except sid) to join me out of pity

No. You're not doing this to me again. The last 800 times you said you were never coming back you got my hopes up that maybe this time it's really true only to have my fondest dream smashed into a million pieces with your inevitable return. no more. not this time.

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:39 AM
George is a little upset that he is getting his yearly dose of getting owned.

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:40 AM
Clay riddle me this what is long brown and full of nuts?

lol

You're lucky I don't feel like searching through 4 years of my own PM's because I'm 100% sure there are several examples of you praising me and begging me to post on fjs in that thread. don't be a hypocrite, you're better than that.

Should have gotten a mac[/QUOTE]

you've been saying for the past 4 years you're 100% sure of that and for the past 4 years you've shown 0% proof I mean come on

no then it woulda been $3000 more, older hardware, and no duo

what DELL shoulda done is not ever make this thing, or at least make it powerful enough to run windows 7 or not fuckin gput windows 7 on it, well I just shouldn't of bought it

there you go, stevey. please enjoy your browsing experience

believe it or not it actually was the piss snowflakes, runs fine now thanks

Keep posting. You're only making me look more intelligent.

You can sock, so you're a legend? I don't see your logic here :/

gonna make you look even more intelligent right now, wtf are you going on about with socks?

Cherry Lips
Now that I think of it, I'm glad this was sticky'd. This way every noob will know who the lolcow of this place is. Give them a great person to start so they can build rep.

Cherry Lips
gonna make you look even more intelligent right now, wtf are you going on about with socks?

I only called one person a sock....

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:41 AM
This retarded cunt refers to alternate accounts as socks and apparently I am one even though the OP is using a smart phone to post.
Can we get a ban on faggotdumbfacelips?

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:43 AM
No. You're not doing this to me again. The last 800 times you said you were never coming back you got my hopes up that maybe this time it's really true only to have my fondest dream smashed into a million pieces with your inevitable return. no more. not this time.

can't admit every time I show up this place picks up in both activity and quality and every time I leave it instantly stops

statistics don't lie, you know I'm still the lifeblood of this forum and when I'm gone for good, it will be too. I've just lost the ability to make it a quality forum, so I made my own quality forum. I'm only here now like I said out of literal pity for you people having to deal with how bad this place has become, but if whoever is ok with it then PLEASE STAY HERE

maks
12-24-2011, 12:44 AM
no then it woulda been $3000 more, older hardware, and no duo

The macbook air is $1000 for an i5

I just shouldn't of bought it

no shit you mean I was right about computers again who would have thought

Cherry Lips
This retarded cunt refers to alternate accounts as socks and apparently I am one even though the OP is using a smart phone to post.

What does that have to do with anything. I can open up firefox, opera, safari, and I.E., then hop on my iPhail, and tell you all I'm "on my iPhone, so I can't sock! D;"

timmy
Maks buys AMD because he is poor.

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:45 AM

thanks they were too dumb to realize they even said that apparently and youc an tell from this post how terrible they are:

Now that I think of it, I'm glad this was sticky'd. This way every noob will know who the lolcow of this place is. Give them a great person to start so they can build rep.

see they said lolcow, they just said it right there you can clearly see thsi fucking noob bitch nigger who nows nothing about this ofrum's history or even current events or anything about the internet at all ya they just said lolcow. fucking oobleglork

timmy
What does that have to do with anything. I can open up firefox, opera, safari, and I.E., then hop on my iPhail, and tell you all I'm "on my iPhone, so I can't sock! D;"

You go do that...

maks
can't admit every time I show up this place picks up in both activity and quality and every time I leave it instantly stops

statistics don't lie, you know I'm still the lifeblood of this forum and when I'm gone for good, it will be too. I've just lost the ability to make it a quality forum, so I made my own quality forum. I'm only here now like I said out of literal pity for you people having to deal with how bad this place has become, but if whoever is ok with it then PLEASE STAY HERE

I'm perfectly happy here. Even when this place was gone, when I thought it might be gone for good, I never registered at fjs. You'll never admit it, but you're hurt by that.

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:46 AM

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:48 AM
see they said lolcow, they just said it right there you can clearly see thsi fucking noob bitch nigger who nows nothing about this ofrum's history or even current events or anything about the internet at all ya they just said lolcow. fucking oobleglork

This is what I've been telling everyone. Thank you for dumbing it down though. Now I KNOW my point got across :flower:

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:48 AM
now i KNOW im a dumb bitch
-faggotlips

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:49 AM
The macbook air is $1000 for an i5

no shit you mean I was right about computers again who would have thought

no you just said to buy a mac, you were right in terms of being completely wrong

this dumb fuck actually thinks I'd do something like that, oh boy the 2012 ytmnsfw team is on a bullet train to the special olympics this year

also I'll fucking kill you if you ever even joke again about apple products being involved in my life, I'll literally murder you

my desktop is amazing and has intel and nvidia but the main thing here is marks actaully deals with computers on a daily basis it's his life and his career and therefore is a nerd virgin

"oh at least I have a job stevey hurf durf *hugs my macbook air* mmmmm it feels like aiiiirrrrr"

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:50 AM
Maks is ramen tier he too is unwanted unloved and has harpies

stevey
12-24-2011, 12:52 AM
I'm perfectly happy here. Even when this place was gone, when I thought it might be gone for good, I never registered at fjs. You'll never admit it, but you're hurt by that.

no my sister and her friends all watch family guy and are completely nf I have to deal with that shit in real life and I've never wanted it at fjs until now again because I FEEL BAD FOR YOU PEOPLE but marks, buddy, if you wanan stay here with the lizards my boy you're more than welcome to, I'm looking for pro OG posters like stompleb mainly

This is what I've been telling everyone. Thank you for dumbing it down though. Now I KNOW my point got across :flower:

http://thelegendaryfjscrew.com/forums/ that's the link to fjs

now i KNOW im a dumb bitch
-faggotlips

^

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:52 AM
also I'll fucking kill you if you ever even joke again about apple products being involved in my life, I'll literally murder you

I said I. Want my address, red delicious? Actually, I'm sure you're still using a 6 gig, grannysmith.

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 12:53 AM
I don't give a shit what the link is.

maks
no you just said to buy a mac, you were right in terms of being completely wrong

Just keep buying stupid bullshit and getting frustrated with it I'll be getting things done on a computer that can go 5 years without any problems

"oh at least I have a job stevey hurf durf *hugs my macbook air* mmmmm it feels like aiiiirrrrr"

I have a macbook pro. The air isn't powerful enough for me. I suggested it for you because you are into trendy bullshit and also are on welfare

stevey
Maks is ramen tier he too is unwanted unloved and has harpies

funny thing is marks really is ramen tier in terms of comedy but is completely oblivious to the fact, definitely an overall better poster but just isn't funny and that's perfectly fine it's not a bad thing he just belongs at like what's that shit reddit or something where they post serious stuff about current events or wahtever

maks
12-24-2011, 12:55 AM
I'm looking for pro OG posters like stompleb mainly

I will love you forever if you get stompleb to move over to fjs permanently I might even suck your dick. Stop wasting your time fighting with the new girl and get on that.

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:55 AM
Maks has herpes and buys AMD.

timmy
12-24-2011, 12:58 AM
fjs wins again

stevey
12-24-2011, 01:01 AM
I said I. Want my address, red delicious? Actually, I'm sure you're still using a 6 gig, grannysmith.

i in front of words is becasue of apple

wtf is the rest of the shit you're talking about speak english please

also did you just ask me if I want your address and then just call me "red delicious"? look sorry babe, I'm gay

I don't give a shit what the link is.

http://thelegendaryfjscrew.com/forums/images/smilies/fatjoeumad.gif

Just keep buying stupid bullshit and getting frustrated with it I'll be getting things done on a computer that can go 5 years without any problems

I have a macbook pro. The air isn't powerful enough for me. I suggested it for you because you are into trendy bullshit and also are on welfare

I'm not having any problems and the duo was $500 and I'm not enough of a loser to spend anything more on a computer holy fuck did you just say I'm into trendy bullshit wow you really do know nothing at all about the real me that's kinda crazy but proves just how I really am the god troll

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 01:01 AM
I will love you forever if you get stompleb to move over to fjs permanently I might even suck your dick. Stop wasting your time fighting with the new girl and get on that.

No, fighting would imply I actually had to think before responding, and there is only one person on the internet who can get me to that point and make me rage.

timmy
12-24-2011, 01:03 AM
You don't think? we already knew that faggotlips

stevey
12-24-2011, 01:03 AM

I'll pass on the sexual act I'm actually ordering a third purity ring as we speak

as far as greg larson goes I'm not going out of my way to get people to post who don't post that's dumb but at least now he knows that when you're finally given admin and you ban him forever he can in fact come post at fjs

fjs wins again

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 01:04 AM
http://thelegendaryfjscrew.com/forums/images/smilies/fatjoeumad.gif

Umad? And you rage over me saying lolcow xD
The fact that you keep insulting me just means I've gotten under your skin, and here I shall stay. As for me being mad? Please, you throw as much of a tantrum as my toddler. I'm used to keeping calm when people get melodramatic. Sorry to have stolen your spotlight. With as butthurt as you are, I assume you want it back?

stevey
I can so easily get cberry lips to kill them self it's too easy so I'm just gonna fall in love with her instead.

stevey
oops you have a kid I ALWAYS PICK THE ONES WITH KIDS, FUCK

timmy
lolcow is the epitome of faggotry please get out of the internet

stevey
12-24-2011, 01:05 AM
faglootlips

timmy
12-24-2011, 01:06 AM
im gonna go spark a blunt and eat some food the kids have already left the playground

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 01:07 AM
You don't think? we already knew that faggotlips
You know, you say? Then please do tell me who it is.

I can so easily get cberry lips to kill them self it's too easy so I'm just gonna fall in love with her instead.
Do it to it ;] I'll be waiting.

maks
12-24-2011, 01:07 AM
as far as greg larson goes I'm not going out of my way to get people to post who don't post that's dumb

With all the free tech support I've given you over the years you owe me this much. get stompleb to leave here forever. please.

when you're finally given admin and you ban him forever he can in fact come post at fjs

If they make me an admin I will leave. This is a place I come for fun I do not want it to become a job

timmy
12-24-2011, 01:14 AM
garbage forum full of garbage posters

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 01:17 AM

What is the exact verb to describe what you are doing?

timmy
12-24-2011, 01:21 AM
I am as ownage as your mom in a bikini

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 01:24 AM

I have a mom? WHOA!

stevey
12-24-2011, 01:30 AM
im gonna go spark a blunt and eat some food the kids have already left the playground

real talk

Do it to it ;] I'll be waiting.

no, dude, you're clearly just an innocent bystander and as far as trolling goes I don't troll innocents, nor do I troll women or children

With all the free tech support I've given you over the years you owe me this much. get stompleb to leave here forever. please.

thing is though all these years I've known more about computers than probably this entire forum combined, no offense, I've never needed help nor actually gotten help from anyone here

however, since you don't want to be admin, and I can't realistically do shit, we'll have to brainstorm on ways to get stomple the fuck outta here and over to fjs

forumicon all-stars

stevey
12-24-2011, 01:31 AM
What is the exact verb to describe what you are doing?

posters post, we're posting, wtf ar eyou talking about it's so easy doo doo doo doodoodoodoodoododoodoododoodoodoo

fucking snazzlepop zip zap rap BITCH

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 01:33 AM
no, dude, you're clearly just an innocent bystander and as far as trolling goes I don't troll innocents, nor do I troll women or children

....... :(

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 01:34 AM
posters post, we're posting, wtf ar eyou talking about it's so easy doo doo doo doodoodoodoodoododoodoododoodoodoo

So, you guys are garbage posters.

maks
12-24-2011, 01:34 AM
thing is though all these years I've known more about computers than probably this entire forum combined, no offense, I've never needed help nor actually gotten help from anyone here

stevey you don't know shit you bought a fucking dell duo

however, since you don't want to be admin, and I can't realistically do shit, we'll have to brainstorm on ways to get stomple the fuck outta here and over to fjs

just ask him really nicely he responds to that, or so I've heard anyway, I've never tried being nice to him and don't plan to start

clay
12-24-2011, 01:45 AM
http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/988/790988/images/wow/dance.gif

timmy
12-24-2011, 01:46 AM
Maks buys AMD because he can't afford Intel

Desolation
12-24-2011, 01:52 AM
Few things...
1. Why all the hate? It's Christmas... Christmas isn't a time for fighting.
2. Put the snowflakes back on

clay
12-24-2011, 01:53 AM
it breaks steveys lite brite and i wanted him to be able to post his thoughts

stevey
12-24-2011, 01:54 AM
....... :(

I'm gonna be gone soon, you're welcome to post at fjs it's a much nicer environment but we are all professional posters so you'll have to step your game up but everyone who posts at fjs actually does in fact make their best posts at fjs, and that's not even a lie

So, you guys are garbage posters.

"fjs wins again" and I are professional posters, garbage posters are what rootbeer eats for breakfast

stevey you don't know shit you bought a fucking dell duo

just ask him really nicely he responds to that, or so I've heard anyway, I've never tried being nice to him and don't plan to start

I bought a dell duo so I could draw on the screen for the fjs art section, nothing more nothing less

I didn't realize it couldn't run windows 7 but comes with windows 7, that's not entirely my fault, once I get XP on here it'll be boss

http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/988/790988/images/wow/dance.gif

Maks buys AMD because he can't afford Intel

maks
12-24-2011, 01:57 AM
I bought a dell duo so I could draw on the screen for the fjs art section, nothing more nothing less

My point is if you knew a damn thing about computers you would have seen that the dell duo is shit and bought a different tablet pc.

Desolation
12-24-2011, 01:58 AM
I'm the only one who gets paid for making threads. I'm the only professional poster in this forum circle, and even then, I'm only semi-pro. Stop bragging. I don't.

stevey
12-24-2011, 02:00 AM
Few things...
1. Why all the hate? It's Christmas... Christmas isn't a time for fighting.
2. Put the snowflakes back on

no one's fighting and if they are I haven't noticed becasue as usual I'm completely tuned out and not paying attention at fucking all, never, ever, ever, fucking ever I seriously have no idea wtf has hapepned in thsi entire forum's history and I've been here since day one lol

it breaks steveys lite brite and i wanted him to be able to post his thoughts

lite brite.... I like that, calling a dell duo a lite brite is in fact fucking funny

I already invited you all to fjs I figured I'd give this place a few pro posts but I really can't stay guys this place just...... suck. like how can you deal with these new people................ serious..............

actually the biggest reality of it is fjs is forum runner enabled and I'm never home, if this place was to get back on track with quality and have forum runner installed I'd consider posting again but as of now it's just not worth it, too negative an atmosphere

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 02:04 AM
I'm the only one who gets paid for making threads. I'm the only professional poster in this forum circle, and even then, I'm only semi-pro. Stop bragging. I don't.

Marry me?

clay
i know you like reading the morons here and i like reading the morons at fjs, i have no problem with you coming here. its not your fault that you are mentally unstable. if you link me to whatever thing youre talking about that makes browsing easier, i'll install it sometime. that way you can stalk us with ease

stevey
My point is if you knew a damn thing about computers you would have seen that the dell duo is shit and bought a different tablet pc.

no my point is I sincerely don't care at all, and I would literally throw this thing away if it wasn't for the fact it has all my cp on it and I don't want to fuck around with trying to get the files over to my windows desktop through my network because that shit never works and nver will work and if it works for you don't even tell me because if I really cared I'd just upload to my ftp because I have unlimited space I literally use both of my computers so little they gather dust between uses

in reality you're quite the plain bagel dude there's an infinite amount of people like you and until you PM me those pics at fjs I have no reason to believe otherwise

stevey
ya deso, you wanna force people at gunpiont to give u signs? here's your sign *grabs dick*

stevey
12-24-2011, 02:05 AM
what I mean by that is it's comical witnessing your interactions with females

maks
12-24-2011, 02:08 AM
I would rather spend more time configuring things and moving data around all the time instead of getting things done on my computers because I'm always looking for the latest piece of gimmicky bullshit to buy

is what you said right there

stevey
12-24-2011, 02:08 AM
Marry me?

can't wait til deso forwards me your pix, don't worry I'm one of the few people around these parts people trust I won't send them to anyone else and I can almost assure you deso won't send them to too many ohter people but idk if they're as trustworthy as me

i know you like reading the morons here and i like reading the morons at fjs, i have no problem with you coming here. its not your fault that you are mentally unstable. if you link me to whatever thing youre talking about that makes browsing easier, i'll install it sometime. that way you can stalk us with ease

look at this guy calling me mentally unstable, you gotta be mentally unstable to WANT to post HERE dude

why the fuck haven't you fixed this place? not even the coding, the posters, these lizard people, all these new people,

stevey
12-24-2011, 02:10 AM
is what you said right there

truth is I got it off newegg so I could make monthly payments

I mean look at it this way- it's not pink, if I actually cared it'd be pink, I woulda gotten it off dell.com to get it pink

but no idgaf holy shit marks can you talk about something besides computers for once you nerd

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 02:11 AM
can't wait til deso forwards me your pix, don't worry I'm one of the few people around these parts people trust I won't send them to anyone else and I can almost assure you deso won't send them to too many ohter people but idk if they're as trustworthy as me

It's posted in another thread. I've said this HOW many times?

maks
12-24-2011, 02:14 AM
truth is I got it off newegg so I could make monthly payments

I mean look at it this way- it's not pink, if I actually cared it'd be pink, I woulda gotten it off dell.com to get it pink

you're making payments on a $500 computer? you couldn't scrape together half of what most people make in a week?

but no idgaf holy shit marks can you talk about something besides computers for once you nerd

I am a helpful caring person and this is obviously the area where you need the most help

clay
12-24-2011, 02:17 AM
why the fuck haven't you fixed this place? not even the coding, the posters, these lizard people, all these new people,

you should probably discuss any issues with vbulletin if you have a problem with a nearly factory install

timmy
12-24-2011, 02:23 AM
When is someone going to lure clay on a trail of snickers and leave him in a bloody mess in an alley somewhere in Mexico

stevey
12-24-2011, 02:23 AM
It's posted in another thread. I've said this HOW many times?

I'm only reading this thread, this place is really unfunny that's kinda the piont of me coming here this place is so unfunny I couldn't standit any longer and had to give it some quality now I"m leaving again, maybe I'll see ya at fjs

you're making payments on a $500 computer? you couldn't scrape together half of what most people make in a week?

I am a helpful caring person and this is obviously the area where you need the most help

you stay on the same subject for way too long to even realize this is a troll forum dude

you should probably discuss any issues with vbulletin if you have a problem with a nearly factory install

vbulletin was bought out and the new staff knows less about vbulletin than people who've never used it before

I'm leaving you guys with one more post after this one, you'll notice an immediate drop of activity and a 100% loss of quality and I'm sorry it's like that, but that's the way it is

anyway I'll be at fjs with deso cberry and elz, to name a few of the pro quality posters that have gathered in the littel slice of internet heaven known as fjs

before I go I'll leave you with these words: I can't beleive you people think I care about this place, fjs, or the internet at all

and............

stevey
12-24-2011, 02:24 AM
I'm Steve Yelle.

clay
12-24-2011, 02:25 AM
when are you going to post here again, barry, u r my friend

timmy
12-24-2011, 02:26 AM
Clay is going to get raped

maks
12-24-2011, 02:26 AM
you stay on the same subject for way too long to even realize this is a troll forum dude

it's the only interesting part of your life to talk about

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 02:28 AM
I'm Steve Yelle.

You don't say..
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/Violetninja420/Used%20gifs/1323728021179.gif

Dustin
12-24-2011, 02:40 AM
I for one am just shocked, that clay would even THINK of turning the snowflakes off. Glad to see they're back on quality of posts should go back up now.

Dustin
12-24-2011, 02:41 AM
Did you get that from tumblr?

rubycalaber
12-24-2011, 02:46 AM
let's be honest here

fjs has steven yelle, barrypothead and elz, the three funniest posters to ever exist

and we dont

my forum sucks

fjs wins forever

Desolation
12-24-2011, 02:50 AM
I for one am just shocked, that clay would even THINK of turning the snowflakes off. Glad to see they're back on quality of posts should go back up now.

Now here's a bandwagon I can get on

rubycalaber
12-24-2011, 02:56 AM
oh shit, I just realized my forum has snowflakes.exe lmao

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 02:59 AM
Did you get that from tumblr?

Spiked nation

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 03:01 AM
I only go to tumblr for the thinspo

Desolation
12-24-2011, 03:09 AM
well this thread seems to be dying down a bit, lets all exchange tumblr follows!

http://champagnecum.tumblr.com/

maks
12-24-2011, 03:13 AM
Sandusky also attempted to engage in anal penetration of Victim 9 (11 years old) on at least sixteen occasions and at times did penetrate him. The victim testified that on at least one occasion he screamed for help, knowing Sandusky’s wife was upstairs, but no one ever came to help him.

There you have it, stompleb's real name is sandusky

clay
12-24-2011, 03:15 AM
how do you fail to anally penetrade an 11 year old

maks
12-24-2011, 03:18 AM
something tells me a guy who can't manage to penetrate a preteen's cornhole after trying 16 times is used to failure in other aspects of his life

m0nde
12-24-2011, 03:27 AM
What happened? This place was already at its worst, then it gets hacked and comes back even worse? Even more out of nowhere posters, and they fucking made a serious food thread.

I'm officially opening the doors to fjs. I have hidden forums I use since everything the real fjs crew does is secret if you haven't figured that out, and you guys are welcome to continue / start using the public forums. This includes registering, not just the non-registry section.

This doesn't apply to everyone, for instance sid's not allowed. I decided to not waste time with banner ads so nope this isn't for cash- it's because I honestly feel bad for you guys. Even with ruby in the name this has become the most unfunny web page on the entire internet, ever.

Now I know after reading this post and knowing who 'I' am you're automatically assuming this is a bullshit post, but there's no black paint on my tongue making random contradictions. Speaking of which elz is back!

To you new folk: I don't know you, but you seem even worse than marks. I'll let someone from here link you to fjs, we have several links.

Steve Yelle

PS: Seriously, this was for my Feinstein journal. Good deeds are idle words if those you offer charity to refuse.:rofl:

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 03:52 AM
Ohai m0nde. I was just asking about you.

clay
12-24-2011, 04:02 AM
i forgot to answer, yeah he does smell like shit, its weird

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 04:07 AM
^_^

m0nde
12-24-2011, 04:13 AM
cberry lips?

Cherry Lips
12-24-2011, 04:16 AM
I still don't understand why everyone's comparing me to him :S

jon
12-24-2011, 07:22 AM
What happened? This place worst, then it gets comes back even? Even nowhere posters, and fucking made a food.

I'm officially fjs. I have hidden use since the real secret if you haven't figured that out, and guys are welcome to start public. This includes not the non-registry.

This doesn't everyone, sid's. I decided time banner so nope for cash- because I feel you. Even ruby become the page on the entire internet, ever.

Now I know reading post and knowing 'I' am this is a post, but there's no paint on my random contradictions. Speaking elz is!

To folk: I you, but you even marks. I'll link you, we have links.

Secretly of you,
Steve Yelle

PS: Good deeds are idle words if those you offer charity to refuse.

rootbeer
12-24-2011, 10:32 AM
cherry lups is my bitch

clay
12-24-2011, 10:36 AM
does anyone have my rootbeer username pic saved

Barack Hussein Obama
10-05-2012, 01:50 AM
bump

reno
01-11-2018, 10:12 PM
how do you fail to anally penetrade an 11 year old

reported.

Battery Bits
06-26-2019, 01:44 AM
101 bump

juji
06-26-2019, 01:56 AM
let's be honest here

fjs has steven yelle, barrypothead and elz, the three funniest posters to ever exist

and we dont

my forum sucks

fjs wins forever

Times have changed

m0nde
06-26-2019, 02:09 AM
how sad

steveyos
06-26-2019, 02:13 AM
now tim and elz are angry normies and post here at the angry normie forum, I'm good chillin with fanfare and my new art friends at the secret fjs don't worry about me at all

m0nde
06-26-2019, 07:07 PM
desslog, what happened to cberry lips?

m0nde
09-25-2019, 05:07 PM

Steve Yelle

PS: Seriously, this was for my Feinstein journal. Good deeds are idle words if those you offer charity to refuse.