PDA

View Full Version : stop trying to encourage me to have a life dp

Lisa Claus
04-21-2013, 08:17 AM
it's not healthy for me

Autistic Spectrum
04-21-2013, 08:19 AM
go outside, suck a dick or 2, smell the flowers.. u will be a better webcam msn chatter for it,

Lisa Claus
04-21-2013, 08:20 AM
it's scary out there

Autistic Spectrum
04-21-2013, 08:41 AM
a theatre near me had an anime night. I decided to go by myself. I'm not sure what I was thinking..if I was going to make friends or what. It was basically me and 4 people about 2 rows in front of me.

The place served food and I had ordered a crispy chicken pecan salad with blue cheese dressing. I remember because blue cheese is an odd choice and when I went back there they changed their menu to just hamburgers and fries and I was not happy. I think I ordered the quesadilla on that night.

I kept looking at my phone to act like I had friends but I think it just backfired and looked like I was stood up. The waitress was a kinda cute emo black girl and seemed kinda sad for me. I could almost feel the pity. After sitting alone watching the group in front and watching some anime I got the check. The waitress had wrote something like "Bia ^-^" on it with a cute anime smiley face.

I noticed the receipt had her first name on it. Which I unfortunately cannot recall. I kept the receipt for a few days. One night I started thinking about her and decided to find her myspace. I ended up finding it. She seemed cute. Had friends and was single. I felt like she was too good for me even though she was obviously a rather pool black emo girl who liked anime. I closed her myspace and was just impressed with my stalking skills. Never really tried to find her again.

rubycalaber
04-21-2013, 08:52 AM
once I was going to the movies with my dad and we were talking about the remake of the bridge of the river kwai or whatever and how they are gonna have to call the dog called nigger in it who was a real dog a new name and as I was turning to the girl behind the counter I said the word nigger at the end of our conversation and she was BLACK and I had just said NIGGER to her face and she was like O_O and then I just ordered my snacks and she served me since she knew her place

Autistic Spectrum
04-21-2013, 08:53 AM
ruby u can't say nigger ironicly irl, that will either get you beat up, people will give u strange looks,

Autistic Spectrum
04-21-2013, 08:53 AM
belive me i have learned this lesson the hard way