PDA

View Full Version : The **OFFICIAL** Plug Drugs' drug-induced lovey empathetic bro-hug thread for Doli

Plug Drugs
04-21-2013, 05:30 PM
you're a good guy bro, I think that underneath all that irony and cynicism is a good man, and a worthy adversary
at the end of the day, we're all in this together, and you're a bro bro
if this were a cheesy 80s movie, you and i would totally be the two guys who had disagreements with each other in the beginning but then zombies or aliens show up and we set aside our differences to kick some ass and then we develop respect for each other
So in a hypothetical scenario where zombies or aliens show up, you can count on me as an ally bro

Cody
04-21-2013, 06:08 PM
you're a good guy bro, I think that underneath all that irony and cynicism is a good man, and a worthy adversary
at the end of the day, we're all in this together, and you're a bro bro
if this were a cheesy 80s movie, you and i would totally be the two guys who had disagreements with each other in the beginning but then zombies or aliens show up and we set aside our differences to kick some ass and then we develop respect for each other
So in a hypothetical scenario where zombies or aliens show up, you can count on me as an ally bro

no if this was a 80's movie its heartbreak ridge and doli is clint eastwood

Plug Drugs
04-21-2013, 06:14 PM
cody i'd appreciate it if you don't ever talk to me
maybe in the future we can be buds but right now you're a dickweed suck up and you are trying to go after people you perceive as easy targets to try and gain respect among the group,
there's no easy target here, i'll rip into you you fucking hick

Cody
04-21-2013, 06:27 PM
cody i'd appreciate it if you don't ever talk to me
maybe in the future we can be buds but right now you're a dickweed suck up and you are trying to go after people you perceive as easy targets to try and gain respect among the group,
there's no easy target here, i'll rip into you you fucking hick

come at me burnout

Camoron
04-21-2013, 06:31 PM
codey vs plug drugs, epic battel of ultimate win

Gentleman Doli
04-21-2013, 06:43 PM
whoever wins, we lose...> LOL

lnopia the great
04-21-2013, 07:56 PM
fight to the death!!

Autistic Spectrum
04-21-2013, 07:57 PM
inopia hiro is pretendin to be u in tinychat,, right now

lnopia the great
04-21-2013, 08:00 PM
cody the weasel vs the valiant plug drugs looking for ytmredemption

place your bets

lnopia the great
04-21-2013, 08:03 PM
also that is actually me i was pretending to be hiro earlier

blumpkin blownuts
04-22-2013, 12:17 AM
huwhat thaaaa ... ?!

blumpkin blownuts
04-22-2013, 12:18 AM
the most bro-tastic feelinmgs are those that you and the bro both know each other feel and can thus be left unsaid and unembarrassing because this place still is what it is

blumpkin blownuts
04-22-2013, 12:19 AM
spatch