PDA

View Full Version : will whoever it was that pretended to be me please just come out and admit it

Plug Drugs
04-21-2013, 05:52 PM
you're not in trouble, just come forward to clear my name, please

always stevey
04-21-2013, 05:58 PM
If it wasn't you, why the big fuss? I think everyone has stopped caring already.

Plug Drugs
04-21-2013, 06:02 PM
because i dont want it to go down in history that i attempted/faked suicide on tinychat when i didn't,
otherwise people are always going to be thinking that about me in the back of their mind, its always going to taint my reputation, and its bullshit.
Just look at the facts: literally anybody could have typed in plug drugs as their screenname, and there are dozens of people here who are just aching to ruin me
I wouldn't ever kill myself over something that happened on the internet, and also, 11 oxys is no where near enough to come close to killing me, so whoever it was pretending to be me didn't even know their shit

and even then, opiates by themselves are very difficult to overdose on without other depressants, a person would have to be drinking alcohol or taking benzos or something as well

Cody
04-21-2013, 06:05 PM
because i dont want it to go down in history that i attempted/faked suicide on tinychat when i didn't,
otherwise people are always going to be thinking that about me in the back of their mind, its always going to taint my reputation, and its bullshit.
Just look at the facts: literally anybody could have typed in plug drugs as their screenname, and there are dozens of people here who are just aching to ruin me
I wouldn't ever kill myself over something that happened on the internet, and also, 11 oxys is no where near enough to come close to killing me, so whoever it was pretending to be me didn't even know their shit

bullshit after lisa flashed her tittays you went full retard

Plug Drugs
04-21-2013, 06:09 PM
bullshit after lisa flashed her tittays you went full retard

cody would you please just not reply in this thread, because no matter what i say or how much evidence i give that i didnt do it, you're still going to insist that i did it because you don't actually care whether i did it or not, you just enjoy saying i did

Cody
04-21-2013, 06:29 PM
cody would you please just not reply in this thread, because no matter what i say or how much evidence i give that i didnt do it, you're still going to insist that i did it because you don't actually care whether i did it or not, you just enjoy saying i did

fact is you totally fucking did and you know it and then you tried to pull some shitty cover up story off and no youre not getting away with it sorry man you went fucking retarted over internet tits time to pay the piper

Plug Drugs
04-21-2013, 07:02 PM
god fucking damnit, I DIDN'T DO IT, someone was trying to troll me and everybody, and it worked, holy fucking shit did it work

Gentleman Doli
04-21-2013, 07:04 PM
............... :twisted:

Gentleman Doli
04-21-2013, 07:05 PM
i wish i could take credit 4 this epic way to trole you by hackeing your MSN and writeing long love lettesr to lisa , but i cant, bcause u troled urself

Camoron
04-21-2013, 07:07 PM
steveyos admitted to it in tinychat like 20 min ago, fjs wins again

Gentleman Doli
04-21-2013, 07:07 PM
thats not stevey, thats plug duugs pretending to be stevey

Plug Drugs
04-21-2013, 07:09 PM
you don't understand that i dont mind if lisa does stuff like that, in fact i approve of it and get off on it. If she was my girlfriend, I'd want to share her with other guys
the only reason i was irritated that night was because we had plans for an e-date and they ended up not working out, but that's all i was though, irritated, not suicidally fucking depressed

Plug Drugs
04-21-2013, 07:13 PM
steveyos admitted to it in tinychat like 20 min ago, fjs wins again
alright, thank you Stevey, I can move on now

sex with dead people
04-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Idk what the big deal is, i've faked my own suicide attempts many times and will continue doing so until i make someone else commit suicide because they think i am about to commit suicide.

Cody
04-21-2013, 10:57 PM
every faggot on this forum has said i'll kill myself for dramatic effect at least once in their life its just funny watching plugdrugs deal so horribly with all this

the president of sex
04-21-2013, 10:59 PM
me thinketh thou doth protest too mucheth

rubycalaber
04-21-2013, 11:19 PM
fuck you you are the one impersonating me this guy has been hacking all my accounts first my msn and then my forum one please ban this imposter and give me back my account

p.s. lisa you are a common whore and I hate you dont ever message me again you contaminated slut
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use/Troll-1000/plugdrugs_zps9bb33add.png

blumpkin blownuts
04-22-2013, 12:07 AM
i wasnt even there but even if "someone" "comes forward" i will always believe it was really you not that i disliek you or anything but here on The Inter Netr we believe whatever is most fun to believe especially if nobody was actually hurt or killed

blumpkin blownuts
04-22-2013, 12:09 AM
you don't understand that i dont mind if lisa does stuff like that, in fact i approve of it and get off on it. If she was my girlfriend, I'd want to share her with other guys

ewwwwwww lol cuckold fetish
you're going to be that guy that gets married and invites horse dicked ghetto aids-niggers to fuck your wife while you j/o from a very safe distance

Cody
04-22-2013, 12:56 AM
you're going to be that guy that gets married and invites horse dicked ghetto aids-niggers to fuck your wife while you j/o from a very safe distance

:facepalm:

jon
04-22-2013, 05:49 AM
you are a whore that is both common and current

jon
04-22-2013, 05:54 AM
this is some serious a scanner darkly bullshit, plug drugs is bob arctor, protagonist, main character who is an undercover cop taking a schizotypal-inducing drug while hunting its source (which is alkl of them, drugs are bad mkay) pretending to be bruce the druggie. and his girlfriend is a classic convertible car driving whore that is the real cop, he's just being used as bait for lols, only the difference is that plug drugs is ruining his brain with household chemicals that are common and there is no super great drug anywhere at the current time and also lisa doesn't own a classic convertible and probably cant be trusted to drive anyway because she would probably use it to abort babies somehow

Cody
04-22-2013, 06:24 AM
lisa's reaction time is slightly slower than someone on a full nod

maks
04-22-2013, 07:03 AM
dp checked the ip addresses and it really was plug drugs

sex with dead people
04-22-2013, 08:40 AM
Whoever is using plug drugs' account needs to stop trolling, he killed himself already and this isn't funny

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 08:41 AM
plug drugs i don't care what happned from your point of fat view, what happend from everyone else's was real, and it was terrifying, and u shold grey rep everyone who saved your life,

maks
04-22-2013, 08:52 AM
Liquidate your own art at art-liquidation.com

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 08:54 AM
i bought that painting, to hang on my wall, so i could fell closer to cat avatar guy when we are online together,,

maks
04-22-2013, 09:17 AM
does the actual painting have a url watermarked on it

maks
04-22-2013, 09:17 AM
Made it with the horse painting generator

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 09:20 AM
well i took a screen shot of her horse picture she held up for us in tiny chat, and that was the closest one on google img, search, when i'm at her apt in a month or so, im just gonna steal the real one,

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 09:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CPelx7d.png

anyone who can find the acutal large img of cag's horse painting, they will be tops in my book,

maks
04-22-2013, 09:23 AM
I'm missing a lot of shit only participating in 5 hours of these 18 hour tinychat sessions...

maks
04-22-2013, 09:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CPelx7d.png

anyone who can find the acutal large img of cag's horse painting, they will be tops in my book,

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcb40hCcHS1qcjnc1.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 09:31 AM
tim summed it up best last night, IT'S ALOT MORE FUN CALLING EACH OTHER FAGGOTS ON THE FOURM IT'S MORE LIKE REAL LIFE, STOP PLAYING FANTASY BULLSHIT IN TINYCHAT,

Garfield
04-22-2013, 10:09 AM
i want to do alot of cocaine

Camoron
04-22-2013, 11:00 AM
had a good tiny chat last night, talked about str trek and bored the fuck out of reno, talked about reno living with roxtoyz,talked about syomplebs childhood, talked about my childhood, it was a pretty deep and interesting chat, one might say kafkaesque

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 11:03 AM
i talked about my time, at the vegan nudist colony i lived at,

Camoron
04-22-2013, 11:05 AM
it was mostly just stories of being bullied :sad:

Cody
04-22-2013, 11:09 AM
it was mostly just stories of being bullied :sad:

how predictable

always stevey
04-22-2013, 11:11 AM
the only reason i was irritated that night was because we had plans for an e-date and they ended up not working out, but that's all i was though, irritated, not suicidally fucking depressed

omg lies

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 02:16 PM
omg lies

no this is a philosophy on sex ive had since i was like 12, "why don't we all just have one big orgy"

Cody
04-22-2013, 05:10 PM
omg lies

see even the hottest chick besides reno currently posting agrees with me

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 05:47 PM
i wish that adding someone to your ignore list would also block them from seeing your posts and replying to you

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 05:58 PM

more like sharing her with friends of mine if she finds them cute, or if a friend of ours is depressed because his girlfriend broke up with him or something, we could invite him to bed with us to try and cheer him up..
or just have a foursome for the fun of it
and pretty much any cock she'd want to play with i'd let her go at it =P i'd get off on watching.. having her lay in my lap while some guy is pounding her, me running my fingers through her hair,

All hypothetical though, IF me and lisa were together in real life

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 06:00 PM
we're not dating, i'm just in love with her
she knows this, and right now we're content with where we're at
i'm saving up money to go visit her, and see if being together would work out or not. If it doesn't, we'd just hang out with each other for a week or two and have fun

Cody
04-22-2013, 06:48 PM
anybody else ever notice swingers are never hot?

blumpkin blownuts
04-22-2013, 07:04 PM
i don't get the swinging thing at all. i guess i'm just one of those possessive psycho guys

blumpkin blownuts
04-22-2013, 07:06 PM
i would just let a chick go if she wanted other guys
and if she wanted to share me with her girlfriends i'd wonder why she doesn't think she's good enough for me on her own

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 07:15 PM
and if she wanted to share me with her girlfriends i'd wonder why she doesn't think she's good enough for me on her own

its sort of about making everyone feel good, and if you have friends you care about, why not be able to invite them to bed? Everyone can love each other and everyone can be happy

Plug Drugs
04-22-2013, 07:28 PM
it'd all be up to her though, i'd just want to go with whatever she wanted to do

Camoron
04-22-2013, 07:30 PM
im gonana save p money to fly out and fuck lisa

Camoron
04-22-2013, 07:30 PM
i think shes finally coming aroudn to me

Cody
04-22-2013, 07:33 PM

very wise words here

Autistic Spectrum
04-22-2013, 07:40 PM
cody get in tinychat,

maks
04-22-2013, 07:58 PM
we're not dating, i'm just in love with her
she knows this, and right now we're content with where we're at
i'm saving up money to go visit her, and see if being together would work out or not. If it doesn't, we'd just hang out with each other for a week or two and have fun

You are the stupidest faggot on the entire internet and if you used to respect me it meqns I need to reevaluate my life

Cody
04-22-2013, 08:00 PM
cody get in tinychat,

fuck no youre just going to ban me again

blumpkin blownuts
04-22-2013, 08:00 PM
hi

Camoron
04-22-2013, 08:06 PM
www.tinychat.com/rubynet

sex with dead people
04-23-2013, 12:16 AM