PDA

View Full Version : Phew! That was a close one but Ruby internet hero has come to save the day from the evil maks/marco/m0nde and cody crew

Lisa Battery
05-26-2016, 05:04 PM
still unsure as to which side Deso is fighting on :doom:

Lisa Battery
05-26-2016, 05:14 PM
put jazz back in the herp, the forum was great for those two days before maks spammed and deso undid every good thing. A number of people started coming out of the woodwork and posting again in that breif window.

You've tried the loser's way and this is what happens, you try my way and the forum starts improving.

I mean there were half a dozen polls with a dozen voters all voting that those fucking losers should be herped anyway. This is because those losers are in EVERY SINGLE THREAD anyone makes frankly just ruining it with their shit posts. No-one else has so little of a life that they need to desperately beg for attention with utter retard level shit pists in EVERYONE'S thread especially when they are unwanted.nthey ruin every god damn thread anyone makes and this is why everyone voted to herp those losers and left.

Wendy <3
05-26-2016, 05:17 PM
Hey man did you ever tell me what forum i supposedly followed you here from? Since you're seemingly on another meth binge i figured I'd ask

Lisa Battery
05-26-2016, 05:35 PM
What?

Garfield
05-26-2016, 06:17 PM
deso is a girl you idiot

Lisa Battery
05-26-2016, 06:18 PM
deso is a girl you idiot

Tell that to his dick that is burnt into my brain.

Wendy <3
05-26-2016, 06:24 PM
Which forum was it