PDA

View Full Version : Generic Ruby DayZ Videos Thread #3: Brony Bashing Special Edition (rare pic of GulDucat's tits itt)

rubycalaber
04-24-2013, 12:47 AM
hey guess what dp you are in every one of these videos because you are a fucking zombie m8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n55UGlxmfLk

since barry used to play all the time without us he was already togged up with an automatic sniper rifle, glock and ghillie suit and he's made some new friends aka gay lovers such as guest star popo41 aka Tomas who joins us for this epic video and also has no life like Tim so he is up at 2am in australia and barrys dog steals my dogs gimmick of barking furiously when we're in intense combat also I'm surprised by how nice this video looks I guess because the previous videos have been on night time servers since we didnt know any better to always go for day time ones so we could see what the fuck was going on and for some fucking reason the longer a video is timewise the better quality windows movie maker will save it as so this one being over half an hour is the best quality christ knows why because computers thats why oh also this is the first video that utilizes the groundbreaking rubycalaber patented Duel Fraps Recordings Editing Technique™ where big boy barry would hit his fraps record button everytime he sensed something fun would happen since he is too poor to buy external harddrives to have it running at all times and he'd send me his footage and I'd edit it into my video we only did this for this one video the other barry footage I use is from his kill compilation video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjta0q4vWGQ) but I'm pretty proud of how I edited this video intercepting our footage of the two times we uh do something that I wont spoil to a guy who calls out to us that he's friendly and asking if he can help us with our zombies which is all good and well until we notice... his name... is Twilight Sparkle and we all know the proper way of dealing with bronies dont we boys? so when he offers us a blood transfusion, or "blood tranny" or "pozing my neg hole" as experienced DayZ players call it, I ask for one even though I had like 1 hp missing I just needed an excuse to get him to sit still in one spot so barry can unload his DRM into him while yelling FUCK MY LITTLE PONY :barrymischief: and this guys last words are I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU lmao and I scream BRONY FAGGOT GAYBOY HAHAHAHA as he keels over dead megalis eat shit you gay manchild fuck and barry says he feels bad lmao >2012 >having empathy :rubylol: all bronies must die bub and barry says I JUST HAVE TO REMEMBER HES AMERICAN SO I FEEL BETTER lmao fuck america :911: and I get my hands on Le Enfield for the second time and actually try to aim it to no avail and barry ends our little hang out at the supermarket with a bang by tossing a grenade around the side of it to no effect due to shit gameplay and then I try to meele a zombie with the hatchet for the first time to also to no effect boy this is a fun game I'm glad I played it for hundreds of hours and then we head down to the industrial area to meet up with popo41 but he encounters the respawned Twilight Sparkle heading our way for brutal brony vengeance so we try to take up sniper positions to kill him again but barry falls off of his and screams like an old man getting tortured like NOooooo :barryscream: and HE LITERALLY ALT+F4'D IN MID-AIR like an ultra-pro disconnecter but that closed his steam chat too or some shit since he had the steam overlay so I thought he was screaming because his brothers were finally murdering him in real life or something but he reloads on the ground safe due to his lightning fast exploiting skills special shout out to bob hughes as we get drugs from the hospital and when I'm asking for advice on how to climb down a ladder barry says you have to find each ones special spot its like trying to give an orgasm to different women and I'm like thats not any help to me barry lmao proud virgin for life and I meet up with popo41 while I'm running around since I refuse to just disconnect like barry but we have to take cover when barry logs back in and starts taking fire from pro sniper Relik and as we're trying to counter snipe him we get wind of Twilight Sparkle back to shove his hoof up our asses so we set up sniping positions to cover the whole industrial area and when I spot him shit gets fucking real with barry and me both opening fore at him and I think I hit him in the legs since he literally does barrel rolls around on the ground to try and avoid getting owned again and I get a nice jimmy soothing when I kill him OWNED FOR FUCKING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE YA BRONY FAGGOT :rubyomg: got him with his own Enfield brony bitch and I'm screaming such abuse at this guy that popo41 assumes we know this guy since I seem to hate him so much and know so much about him but no hes just some completely random person who we're murdering over and over again because of his name lmao and theres a really funny bit at the end where barry is going to get Twilight's packback since his own got deleted for no reason and a shot rings out and he disconnects within like a quarter of a second and when I go to try and counter snipe I just see Relik as he blows my fucking head off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_u86KeqXiE

this video marks the first time I ever used third person since barry told me how to do it to illegitimately look around corners to spot other players without them seeing me unfortunately it does me no good and I get an arrow through the face from a qtpi female character I literally like getting killed by female characters in video games it is therapeutic since its not as annoying as getting killed by a male character since I can sexualize it since I want to get murdered by a woman one day oh yeah this is also the first video where I managed to get it to give me the option to pick my gender and after a bit of bothering a random fag I use the crossbow for the first time SHITS GETTING MORGAN FREEMAN OR WHATEVER THAT GUYS NAME IS FROM HALF LIFE and last time since its worthless special shout out to General Doli when we discuss the Tim's Damaged Hole™, Hitler's Ballsack™ and m8™ in-jokes we've started using from him so next time dp gets mad at me saying mate too much blame doli shout out to crapper and his posting shed gimmick when I get gang raped in one by the zeds shout out to Mottled Boar when we have some hot bestiality with a boar and then he saves me from zombies and barry finds me and almost kills me and I see his stupid male character model for the first time with his old man gray beard and then he saves me from ScaryFace whos got some weird skin of a big beefy guy without a hat and a red shirt on idk if hes a hacker or what crazy shit but I did not like it thank you timbo for saving me and then we catch wind of a group in chernos the church and we try to do some tactical pincer movement around it but one of them kills barry and I manage to kill him by blind firing an enfield through a bush and I find another dead guy out the front of the church I guess they killed and as I go to check his shit Scot comes crawling out the church and shoots at me but I sidestep and put one Enfield round in him that should insta kill him but of course due to shit gameplay he manages to shoot me too and we get a double kill as I'm saying HI SCOT and in an extreme mega suprise twist ending barry admits that he is fat in real life :shock:

as always hit me up if you want to play DayZ with the legendary rubynet crew a few days ago we had an epic game with me, barry, steveyos, jon, camoron and skrizach and I even bought the game for General Doli but he couldn't get it working lmao and I promised to buy it for GulDucat in exchange for showing us her tits http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use%202/cagtits_zps7b04ca88.png so if you'd like to play video games with the hottest forum girl yet it's gonna be DayZ and also get ready for the next exciting episode of the Teknorat & Ruby show that drops tomorrow with our best episode yet!

Autistic Spectrum
04-24-2013, 12:54 AM
not reaading or watchin any of your ausctic shit ruby,

juji
04-24-2013, 12:57 AM
Honestly... can you change another topic? it seems overdone

Autistic Spectrum
04-25-2013, 08:03 AM
ya ruby just read your thread title(lol i don't even read those most of the time) and i would not say rare pic and cag's tit in the same breath,

reno
04-25-2013, 12:30 PM
ya ruby just read your thread title(lol i don't even read those most of the time) and i would not say rare pic and cag's tit in the same breath,

rootbeer
04-25-2013, 12:32 PM
cag i want to fuck you