PDA

View Full Version : Shocking news: Anonymous supporters are stupid, easy to exploit

maks
03-04-2012, 12:52 PM
"In 2011, dozens of Anonymous members who participated in distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks in support of Anonymous hacktivism causes were arrested. In these DDoS attacks, supporters using the Low Orbit Ion Cannon denial-of-service (DoS) tool would voluntarily include their computer in a botnet for attacks in support of Anonymous. In the wake Anonymous member arrests this week, it is worth highlighting how Anonymous supporters have been deceived into installing Zeus botnet clients purportedly for the purpose of DoS attacks. The Zeus client does perform DoS attacks, but it doesn’t stop there. It also steals the users' online banking credentials, webmail credentials, and cookies. The deception of Anonymous supporters began on January 20, 2012, the day of the FBI Megaupload raid."

lnopia the great
03-04-2012, 01:05 PM
we stand for wealth redistribuition

Garfield
03-04-2012, 01:06 PM
another reason australia is better than america

maks
03-04-2012, 01:10 PM
look man anonymous is a bunch of totally moral people who are on my side not like this government who's trying to keep the economy on track no 4chan wants to tear down society and plunge us into the dark ages and I'm all about that because I am short sighted and dumb

Gentleman Doli
03-04-2012, 01:18 PM
lol... someone is u jelly as hell of the Guy Fawkes Movement

maks
03-04-2012, 01:30 PM
I never realized that 99% of america were unemployed college age communists

Camoron
03-04-2012, 03:07 PM
marks tehy speak for the 99%. even tho they are really closer to being 1%. maybe tehy should say they are the 1%

clay
03-04-2012, 03:08 PM
It also steals the users' ... cookies.stevey is going to be so mad

maks
03-04-2012, 03:12 PM
marks tehy speak for the 99%. even tho they are really closer to being 1%. maybe tehy should say they are the 1%

Maybe we should round them up and ship them to europe or just gas them. I'm pretty sure these are the folks our hardworking ancestors came here to get away from.

stevey is going to be so mad

They are also working on a trojan that prevents a user's alpacas from yielding quality wool