PDA

View Full Version : since timlolol is a fucking fag and posted the password to tinychat, 5 mins after it was set, there's a clue for the new pass it

Autistic Spectrum
04-26-2013, 03:08 PM
that password is one word

adair, afalsejedi, chats, brain peppers tuesdays, #penispumpers, #?!

ugh timlol if u fig it out plz don'tpost itt, or tell your lizard friends,

Camoron
04-26-2013, 03:09 PM
leadpaint, dkey

Camoron
04-26-2013, 03:09 PM
oh herro dkey

macpro
04-26-2013, 03:11 PM
i'm ghey

timmy
04-26-2013, 03:12 PM
efnet

Autistic Spectrum
04-26-2013, 03:13 PM
barry i don't think u need it since u are mod

timmy
04-26-2013, 03:14 PM
i dont even care feel like guesing some passwords its like guess the word game

timmy
04-26-2013, 03:15 PM
im getting trolledby my own signature

sex with dead people
04-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Fuck you timlololol

0mon Ra
04-26-2013, 04:25 PM
can you give dp back his account please you're an unfunny poster. dp on the other hand is really good at posting.

sex with dead people
04-26-2013, 05:05 PM
Can you give your mom back the time she wasted carrying you around in her stomach

Autistic Spectrum
04-26-2013, 05:18 PM
cu at fjs

0mon Ra
04-26-2013, 05:45 PM
sorry i get confused i haven't forumed in a while

Autistic Spectrum
04-26-2013, 05:47 PM
tim jjust so u don't confused, it's cameron's tinychat thing now i gave him the password and account because 1, it's a bag of aids and 2, i am offline for the springtime/summer

Camoron
04-26-2013, 05:58 PM
you keep saying that but youre still in there lol

jon
04-26-2013, 06:49 PM
you can just go ahead and message me the password since i don't care to guess

Camoron
04-26-2013, 06:51 PM
i think dp took the password off

Autistic Spectrum
04-26-2013, 06:55 PM
ya we are way 2 retarded to keep a public secert

Plug Drugs
04-26-2013, 07:23 PM
im getting trolledby my own signature

i was just about to say i think your signature is pretty offensive, the columbine image
dont know if its supposed to be ironic but either way, its in bad taste.
why even have it in your sig do you just want a reaction? I could probably get a reaction if I had an aids infested worm-ridden ethiopian child shitting out a giant ball of intestinal worms or something (using starving diseased ethiopians for shock value is the single most offensive thing i can think of; they're my go-to gag when the goal is just to offend)

Do you relate to those two dudes who did the columbine massacre Tim? In some form or another? Don't lie; ohhhh come here you, you can cry on my shoulder.
Tim you're not a bad looking dude these days go out to the world and take what you want; you've changed from your high-schooler aspergered whiner phase -- you're stronger, refined; proof if there's any that hazing works (even if it took... years??.....)

For me, the internet is no longer the inspiring center of new & evolving cultures like it used to be; everyone's on the internet now. There are grandmas posting 4chan memes on their facebook these days, totally oblivious to the culture they've raped and stolen. And we will never get any credit for being a part of that culture; all of it was only worth whatever you got out of it, so why don't we all be buds

Autistic Spectrum
04-26-2013, 07:48 PM
plgu drugs are all those words for real

maks
04-26-2013, 09:20 PM
i was just about to say i think your signature is pretty offensive, the columbine image
dont know if its supposed to be ironic but either way, its in bad taste.
why even have it in your sig do you just want a reaction? I could probably get a reaction if I had an aids infested worm-ridden ethiopian child shitting out a giant ball of intestinal worms or something (using starving diseased ethiopians for shock value is the single most offensive thing i can think of; they're my go-to gag when the goal is just to offend)

Do you relate to those two dudes who did the columbine massacre Tim? In some form or another? Don't lie; ohhhh come here you, you can cry on my shoulder.
Tim you're not a bad looking dude these days go out to the world and take what you want; you've changed from your high-schooler aspergered whiner phase -- you're stronger, refined; proof if there's any that hazing works (even if it took... years??.....)

For me, the internet is no longer the inspiring center of new & evolving cultures like it used to be; everyone's on the internet now. There are grandmas posting 4chan memes on their facebook these days, totally oblivious to the culture they've raped and stolen. And we will never get any credit for being a part of that culture; all of it was only worth whatever you got out of it, so why don't we all be buds

jesus christ shut the fuck up

Plug Drugs
04-27-2013, 12:45 AM
i'm dreaming while awake again i dont even know what i'm talking about anymore