PDA

View Full Version : thank god this chapter of my life is over with

Plug Drugs
04-26-2013, 05:59 PM
for those of you who don't know, i've been living in a dilapidated shithole, its a fucking nightmare i won't even get into how bad it is, its just fucking terrible.. aaaaand I pay way too much for rent.
Basically, my mother was about to move to florida with her boyfriend last summer, so she helped me out with deposit and first month's rent on an apartment for me (literally the first place we looked at), and said "good luck".
Then, being in the first apartment I could find, I needed to start working at wherever the first place that hired me was which was a fucking grocery store.

So for 9 fucking months I was stuck here, working minimum wage to afford to stay in the shithole I lived in. But thank god the lease is up on the 30th of this month.

The last 9 months have felt like I've been doing a constant balancing act; they've been one prolonged panic attack. I couldn't ever sleep. While I was working, I'd get into bed a full 12 hours before my shift started, and I'd wake up panicking and checking the clock to see how many hours of sleep I still had. Many nights I'd just lay awake all night thinking.

But its finally almost over, I could cry.. I'm moving into my Dad's basement. I'm going to pay him rent. My dad has never been a dad, he's always been more of a friend, or maybe an older brother. I can't think of anything he's done for me as a parent. He's a drug user who's just now starting work and get settled into a career in his late 30s.

Camoron
04-26-2013, 06:03 PM
tweet #plugdrugslives or #plugdrugsdies and well have the results tomorrow night on Tinychat Idol

Camoron
04-26-2013, 06:06 PM
stomple please read this thread out loud

0mon Ra
04-26-2013, 06:08 PM
good luck man. where are you going to work now?

Autistic Spectrum
04-26-2013, 07:11 PM
i'm gald u finally patched things up with your abestntee father, i am sure this iwill owrk out g8

Plug Drugs
04-26-2013, 07:26 PM
you dont know the half of it

Autistic Spectrum
04-26-2013, 07:34 PM
get in tinychat plug drugs there's no mean people in tehre 2 own u

Plug Drugs
04-26-2013, 07:53 PM
sure
i dont mind a good rustling though when i'm in need of one

Camoron
04-26-2013, 08:20 PM
didnt even realizer you weer in here, to busy watching intestine worm videos in baconkings

sex with dead people
04-26-2013, 09:00 PM
Sometimes I cry a lot irl.

maks
04-26-2013, 09:18 PM
But its finally almost over, I could cry.. I'm moving into my Dad's basement.

This is what you consider an improvement, think about that.