PDA

View Full Version : stomple are u srsly gonna watch 20 hours of harry potter movies in a row?

Autistic Spectrum
04-27-2013, 08:10 AM
stomple ban,e

Plug Drugs
04-27-2013, 09:02 AM
i like how he says tetrahydrocannabinol as if he knows anything about organic chem

that's not even really accurate to refer to cannabis as "taking tetrahydrocannabinol", as there are many cannabinoids present in marijuana.
"Taking tetrahydrocannabinol" would imply having just the chemical itself and ingesting it.

I know, I know, it sounds cool to use big words Stomple; you never have to actually think or learn anything if you can just present the illusion of intelligence

Gentleman Doli
04-27-2013, 09:08 AM
i like how he says tetrahydrocannabinol as if he knows anything about organic chem

that's not even really accurate to refer to cannabis as "taking tetrahydrocannabinol", as there are many cannabinoids present in marijuana.
"Taking tetrahydrocannabinol" would imply having just the chemical itself and ingesting it.

I know, I know, it sounds cool to use big words Stomple; you never have to actually think or learn anything if you can just present the illusion of intelligence

7 am waking uop in the morning gotta be fresh gotta go down stairs, gotta post on ryuby net gotta talk about drugs

Plug Drugs
04-27-2013, 09:11 AM
laugh out loud
It feels good to flaunt knowledge
I remember you talking about the proletariat and class struggle, don't pretend you don't enjoy masturbating your ego via intellectual jargon as well :P

Plug Drugs
04-27-2013, 09:17 AM
All language is also subjective too, and there's never a truly "accurate" way of saying something.
"There is nothing outside of the words." -Jacques Derrida
We will always be able to refine an idea communicated through words into higher tiers of verbal complexity.
If you look into philology, one could almost say that technological advancement and society's current paradigm haven't been actively improving by their own accord; but rather are a direct effect of a larger human population.
More people means a better availability of natural resources, allowing for technological advancement and industrialization.
It's possible we've never really created anything, we're just riding the wave. It's like "what came first, the chicken or the egg?"
If you could hypothetically go back in time to the middle ages and give them instructions to build, say, a television set, it wouldn't do you any good -- because they wouldn't have the materials to make one; and gathering those materials would require an advancement made in everything else first, as the state of resource availability is the population's human effort collectively, and dependent on the size of the population.
If the dudes who invented the television set never invented it, someone else would have at around the same period in history, as the resources were finally available to make one - and its "invention" was innevitable

Plug Drugs
04-27-2013, 09:27 AM
Nowadays we've shot way past an optimum size for the population. The first world treats workers in the third world as if they are expendable pieces of equipment; it's really just slavery in disguise - we've changed the words and used capitalism as a veil to make slavery seem ethical.
And it can be partly attributed to there being so damn many of them

Plug Drugs
04-27-2013, 09:37 AM
What really blows my mind is how shitty the living conditions are in Africa. They've been living where they live longer than any other group of human beings on the planet has been living wherever they live; you'd think they'd have it down by now how to, you know, not starve to death.
Whenever I see people in Africa on TV, I just want to yell "What the fuck, why are you living in a desert?? Where do you get food from??? Don't you know there is other places in the world that don't suck????? Run! Get out of there! While you can! Move!"
We should be helping relocate any Africans to places where there is actually a reliable source of water and food, and educate them about sexual abstinence so they stop fucking themselves to death

Sadly, we will never actually go out of our way to help relocate them unless we find them sitting on land with a large deposit of precious resources, and it becomes profitable for us to help them.

Plug Drugs
04-27-2013, 03:00 PM
oof, excuse me

Camoron
04-27-2013, 03:02 PM
nerd alert

jon
04-27-2013, 03:28 PM
gotta post ignorant bullshit that sounds cool to stoners gotta rehash a sam kinison joke gotta make these posts mean something

Plug Drugs
04-27-2013, 03:55 PM
w3gQJMMlt_E&autoplay=1

Garfield
04-27-2013, 04:07 PM
yeah materialism is so ghey

Garfield
04-27-2013, 04:08 PM
im like that guy at the end of the movie plug drugs just posted, not caring about stuff like shri lanka just here to bang screw and get my dick wet while im still alive

Garfield
04-27-2013, 04:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofDdz38Fx5U

this is literlly the fucking shit i grew up with in houston

Garfield
04-27-2013, 04:10 PM
this thread is all about me

Garfield
04-27-2013, 04:10 PM
fuck yeah garfields the best

StompleB
04-27-2013, 04:13 PM

qAtMY12PT4U

I'm an unoriginal, jerkdick.

Garfield
04-27-2013, 04:19 PM
wsoMVxtKlGM&autoplay=1

rootbeer
04-27-2013, 07:56 PM
garland flo