04-28-2013, 07:11 AM
cant believe doli pooped his pants in jr high

elezzark
04-28-2013, 07:12 AM
btw nice garfield avatar

Lisa Claus
04-28-2013, 07:33 AM
ok sure

I used to work in a job where I cleaned servers, computers and electrical equipment. We would clean servers for large companies and you cannot turn the servers off because each one makes a million dollars a day so you have to get in there while it's on and clean and try not to knock out any wires.

I would wear these big overalls. So anyway I was inside a server one day cleaning and for some reason, I have no idea why, I didn't feel sick or anything and there was no real warning but I just shit myself.

So I was a bit shocked. I got out of the server and put down the equipment and there was a poo in my pants, so I figured I couldn;t work the rest of the day with a poo in my pants so I left the server room and went to the toilet to assess the damage. I cleaned most of the poo out of my undies but frankly it had seeped into my undies and so they were covered in poo and also there was poo in my overalls. So I did the best I could. Got a plastic bag and wrapped my undies in it and I had no other clothes because it was already hot inside servers with the overalls on so I put them back on and went back to the server room.

I decided that I couldn't go on with the day with poo in my pants so I walked up to my boss and said, "I need to go home now, I shit myself."

She said, "What?"

I repeated, "I need to go home now, I shit myself."

She looked at me with a concerned look and very gingerly extended an arm and patted my shoulder... ever so gingerly and said, "Ok."

The worst part was that I had to walk to a train and catch two trains to get home, each an hour each so I spent two hours on a train with poo in my overalls.

The end.

Oh I was about 26 years old.

sex with dead people
04-28-2013, 07:34 AM
I have several pants shitting stories, but none of them were embarrassing to me...

Camoron
04-28-2013, 07:38 AM
ok sure

I used to work in a job where I cleaned servers, computers and electrical equipment. We would clean servers for large companies and you cannot turn the servers off because each one makes a million dollars a day so you have to get in there while it's on and clean and try not to knock out any wires.

I would wear these big overalls. So anyway I was inside a server one day cleaning and for some reason, I have no idea why, I didn't feel sick or anything and there was no real warning but I just shit myself.

So I was a bit shocked. I got out of the server and put down the equipment and there was a poo in my pants, so I figured I couldn;t work the rest of the day with a poo in my pants so I left the server room and went to the toilet to assess the damage. I cleaned most of the poo out of my undies but frankly it had seeped into my undies and so they were covered in poo and also there was poo in my overalls. So I did the best I could. Got a plastic bag and wrapped my undies in it and I had no other clothes because it was already hot inside servers with the overalls on so I put them back on and went back to the server room.

I decided that I couldn't go on with the day with poo in my pants so I walked up to my boss and said, "I need to go home now, I shit myself."

She said, "What?"

She looked at me with a concerned look and very gingerly extended an arm and patted my shoulder... ever so gingerly and said, "Ok."

The worst part was that I had to walk to a train and catch two trains to get home, each an hour each so I spent two hours on a train with poo in my overalls.

The end.

lisas best post ever

Autistic Spectrum
04-28-2013, 07:48 AM
lisa your fucking gross

Autistic Spectrum
04-28-2013, 07:50 AM
i never shit myself , but i did get 2 drunk one night and mistake a linen closet for a bathroom and pissed all over some towels

Camoron
04-28-2013, 07:52 AM
refuse to belive anyone has never pooped their pants

Autistic Spectrum
04-28-2013, 07:53 AM
lil lisa poopy pants

Autistic Spectrum
04-28-2013, 07:53 AM
well i'm sure i shit myself when i was a toddler and there have been some close calls but i always made it to the bathroom in time camron

Autistic Spectrum
04-28-2013, 08:02 AM
lisa shits her self yearly @ austiliran cirucis,comn

Camoron
04-28-2013, 08:06 AM
so you enver gotten sick, gotten the diarrhea, the mudd butt? i have had a few stomach bugs, and man

the last one I had matter of fact was like last month, I shat like 20 times in a single day and even had PROJECTILE vomiting like for the first time in like 10 years or something (i almost never throw uP)

Autistic Spectrum
04-28-2013, 08:11 AM
i was 10 seconds away in a store once, but i made it, SLAMEED THE STALL DOOR SHUT,and pissed out of my butthole, ugh fuck u taco bell

the president of sex
04-28-2013, 08:47 AM
one time i was at my computer engrossed in a game and i really had to shit but i didn't wan tto stop playing my game so i just shat right there in my chair but i wasn't wearing pants

rubycalaber
04-28-2013, 09:19 AM
once I was just standing in the middle of my room watching tv and eating a sandwich and suddenly my bowels gave way and a big splatter of diarrhea shit came firing out my anus all down my trousers and onto the floor, and then my family and gran came in the house, and I had to quickly run and get a bucket of water and paper towels and clean up my shit sneaking back and fourth around the house avoiding them seeing me with a bucket of my own shit

rubycalaber
04-28-2013, 09:21 AM
I have posted that before and siburke replied back like hey its ok m8 I remember once when I was in the army and standing to attention I just shat myself out of nowhere and I had to ask my drill Sargent can I go to the barracks and change and he was like whys that private and I was like I've shat myself sir and everyone laughed at me

Camoron
04-28-2013, 09:24 AM
lol how embarrasing

Cody
04-28-2013, 09:29 AM
i go on drinking binges, suffices to say i've trusted a few farts i never should have

Camoron
04-28-2013, 09:30 AM
no suffice to say bulslhit cody, we want the dirty deets, the lo down skinny on your pants poopin epic

Camoron
04-28-2013, 09:31 AM
its okay, its perfectly natural, no need to be embarrassed. everybody poops their pants sooner or later. when we die we instinctively shit our pants

Cody
04-28-2013, 09:36 AM
ok well last week i was posting a long post at this very forum and i had to shit badly but i was high and i knew id forget my totally awesome (lol not really) idea if i went afk cause i was high as fuck, so i finished the post and as im running to the bathroom (literally a 15 foot striaght shot) PLOP a huge but nugget falls from my sphincter and splatters on the carpet like a peanut butter cookie. apparently it hit the back of my thigh too cause when i got up after wiping my ass there was a huge shit smear on the seat so i had to just shower after that

rootbeer
04-28-2013, 01:06 PM
lookin forward to yours doli

his stories alone could forge an epic mega thread

Camoron
04-28-2013, 03:38 PM
ok well last week i was posting a long post at this very forum and i had to shit badly but i was high and i knew id forget my totally awesome (lol not really) idea if i went afk cause i was high as fuck, so i finished the post and as im running to the bathroom (literally a 15 foot striaght shot) PLOP a huge but nugget falls from my sphincter and splatters on the carpet like a peanut butter cookie. apparently it hit the back of my thigh too cause when i got up after wiping my ass there was a huge shit smear on the seat so i had to just shower after that
damn... you were litraly shit posting

Cody
04-28-2013, 03:53 PM
damn... you were litraly shit posting

here at rubynet we take our shit seriously

macpro
04-28-2013, 05:04 PM
ok sure

She said, "What?"

The end.

you sure?

0mon Ra
04-29-2013, 01:53 PM
ok sure

She said, "What?"

The end.

+rep