PDA

View Full Version : musing

Desolation
04-29-2013, 01:15 AM
i couldn't tell you before but i can so tell you now: the stars reflecting off your wide eyes, dazzling, dancing glimmer. Several fleeting glimpses from your pupils to your amethyst rose bramble dress causing clouds to move. Such a radiance swirling the heavens caused the thunder of my heartbeat to monsoon, only your bouquet of jewelry keeping the stars aligned. Lipstick pursed to a chilled carafe, a ravine of Cognac runs through the perplexing thicket of your incandescent smile, my mouth a woodswoman building a cottage there.

StompleB
04-29-2013, 01:25 AM
_(ツ)_/¯ I feel it more than ever.

internutt
04-29-2013, 05:49 AM
hehhee

maks
04-29-2013, 05:50 AM
There comes a time in every man's life when he must make a choice to call stompleb a pedophile over and over again. The moment is usually about 5 minutes after he finds out that stompleb fucks kids, like all the time, nonstop. It's a rare treat to see stompleb without his dick in a child, some claim it's only a myth and nobody has ever seen it but many still have faith that once in a great while when the planets align stompleb will go 5 minutes without molesting anyone.

Camoron
04-29-2013, 06:22 AM
Abounding ambivalence... the beat goes on.

Cody
04-29-2013, 08:23 AM
There comes a time in every man's life when he must make a choice to call stompleb a pedophile over and over again. The moment is usually about 5 minutes after he finds out that stompleb fucks kids, like all the time, nonstop. It's a rare treat to see stompleb without his dick in a child, some claim it's only a myth and nobody has ever seen it but many still have faith that once in a great while when the planets align stompleb will go 5 minutes without molesting anyone.

even his sigpic is designed to lure kids its fucking gross

rubycalaber
04-29-2013, 08:32 AM
I bet that dog is naked under his coat so he can flash his knot at kids at the park

maks
04-29-2013, 03:40 PM
mcrape the bad touch dog

Cody
04-29-2013, 03:43 PM
I bet that dog is naked under his coat so he can flash his knot at kids at the park

mcrape the bad touch dog

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/e90/3f5/f01/resized/stumpleb-meme-generator-hey-little-boy-yeah-you-c-mere-4b8582.jpg