PDA

View Full Version : It's Lisa's fault her baby is dead

Autistic Spectrum
04-29-2013, 08:38 AM
you did not just erase your child from history lisa with your abortion, you are just the mother to a dead baby now.

Cody
04-29-2013, 09:58 AM
:goodone:

sex with dead people
04-29-2013, 10:41 AM
stupid meth head circus whore

Autistic Spectrum
04-29-2013, 11:41 AM
she could have just gave that baby to the circus, maybe the kid would have been happy under the big top,

Cody
04-29-2013, 12:32 PM
I just got a new series of texts from that guy peter, he actually metions rubynet so he is seeing lisa's shit and he's not at all happy.

Should i even fucking bother posting it though?

Autistic Spectrum
04-29-2013, 12:45 PM
if u could somehow get peter the father of lisa's dead baby to make an account and post with his new friends that would own, i have so many questions for him on how to use laundry machines properly

UofLCardfan08
04-29-2013, 01:44 PM
stupid meth head circus whore

she could have just gave that baby to the circus, maybe the kid would have been happy under the big top,

I just got a new series of texts from that guy peter, he actually metions rubynet so he is seeing lisa's shit and he's not at all happy.

Should i even fucking bother posting it though?

Post haste, the show must go on!

Autistic Spectrum
04-29-2013, 01:49 PM
u of l card fan's cag's best irl friend is right, post peter's trash talk about the place i call home on the interent rubynet

UofLCardfan08
04-29-2013, 01:53 PM
do it for the dead baby, make it proud to be immortalized on the internetz

<supporter of dead baby rights>

Autistic Spectrum
04-29-2013, 01:56 PM
i srsly pour a little bit out of my poland spring water bottle on the floor each time i crack one open for lisa jr,,

Camoron
04-29-2013, 02:00 PM
i thought it was moland springs now...

Autistic Spectrum
04-29-2013, 02:16 PM
are you making light of my grieving process

Camoron
04-29-2013, 03:07 PM
no i dont make light of anything

elezzark
04-29-2013, 03:14 PM
i h8 lisa

Cody
04-29-2013, 03:32 PM
Post haste, the show must go on!

As you wish

if u could somehow get peter the father of lisa's dead baby to make an account and post with his new friends that would own, i have so many questions for him on how to use laundry machines properly

Well he's heard about shit lisa says on this forum officially now. I've got a massive wall of text in authentic australian slang and because i honestly dont know the difference between aussie slang and typos i will now transcribe the texts i received beginning at 4 am this morning, EST:

From Peter
Lisa Lisa Lisa. You poor social reject and discarded wilma woman. your lying to these people. when did you lend me money? you arrived at my place with no money. You even posted you had to borrow $100 off your friend for petrol and i said i'd give it back to you. Now your saying you lent me a couple hundred dollars. Thats a lie and you know it. you rang me crying saying you got a letter from the real estate saying unless you catch up on your rent,you will be evicted. HOW ABOUT SCANNING THAT LETTER AND POST IT HERE TO THIS FORUM(So Peter does know about rubynet, I will get his ass posting here yet, or at least someone who personally knows lisa and hates her...) I believe that was a lie now too. And remember any alteration of the letter is an offence. I went to the bank and i put in 300 for rent and 50 for food and smokes. the next day you rang me up and said you had put the whole 350 on rent and were starving, so i put another 50 in. 2 days later you said you spent the 50 on food, but had no smokes. So, stupid me put in another 30 for smokes.

Thats a total of 430. And now i can see i got scammed. I can also see you lied about your brother and father bashing you, mother spending your rent money and all the other nonsense you have told me. The only profound thing jess has sent me that you wrote on that site was "noway in hell i'd ever get back with him". Lisa, thats true. there is no way at all. your a drug addict. and from what ive read it disgusts me. they are adds for your prostituting on the net, clouding it with smoke (aussie slang for VD?)

(now we see shit lisa has said that peter saw and didnt agree with)
I.E.1) I'd even go for an old man as long as he was kind to me
2) you covered all with ref to younger guys and even nerds (gasp) as long as they were king to me and loved me
3) I want drugs but i have no money to buy any. thats the best advert for a pro ive seen (hooker reference?)

Lisa YOU ARE REALLY SICK. Nothing can be fixed in your brain unless you tell the psychs what actually needs fixing instead of hiding things and lying. and no i wont go back with you if you do. I dont want anymore to do with you. I'm saying this so you can fix yourself up (what a nice fucking guy. lisa, you should be ashamed of yourself)

Peter Quinn addresses his rubynet fans:

Hey guys, follow this Lisa on other sites. you will notice the stories change and it all turns into adds for prostitution. she scans the net looking for lonely men, then digs its claws in. she is not a good person at all. to those who have doubts find a way as coming across as someone else and give her a temptation. you will find she will accept it within a week (more like 10 mins peter we've all seen her do this already bro) maybe after a few no ways. make no mistake, the claus in lisa claus is really CLAWS. she uses claws to dig into poor unsuspecting men. she has rorted many guys from different sites. dont let her get any more. and she swaps naked photos of herself for erect penis photos,email,webcam,etc. you guys make your own mind up about lisa claws. for me i'm over and out with her, because a liar also proves to be dangerous later on.

Thanks guys, be good.
Pete
END.

Ok well im not going to steal rubys gimmick and bold color and highlight all the good shit so just read the last half cause thats the funny shit.

elezzark
04-29-2013, 03:41 PM
i almost said that exact same thing cody +rep

sex with dead people
04-29-2013, 04:10 PM
I didn't read all that, I'm assuming he said she's an obsessed loser fucktard circus whore or something like that.

Cody
04-29-2013, 04:14 PM
i almost said that exact same thing cody +rep

i hope you only mean that last part i said about gimmicks and nf

Autistic Spectrum
04-29-2013, 09:22 PM
Hey guys, follow this Lisa on other sites. you will notice the stories change and it all turns into adds for prostitution. she scans the net looking for lonely men, then digs its claws in. she is not a good person at all. to those who have doubts find a way as coming across as someone else and give her a temptation. you will find she will accept it within a week (more like 10 mins peter we've all seen her do this already bro) maybe after a few no ways. make no mistake, the claus in lisa claus is really CLAWS. she uses claws to dig into poor unsuspecting men. she has rorted many guys from different sites. dont let her get any more. and she swaps naked photos of herself for erect penis photos,email,webcam,etc. you guys make your own mind up about lisa claws. for me i'm over and out with her, because a liar also proves to be dangerous later on.

Cody
04-30-2013, 03:47 AM
what a retarded liar

Yeah you really are, we've known peter has been telling the truth all along.

lnopia the great
04-30-2013, 05:27 AM
i want to believe peter i really do but i need him to post his stories on rubynet himself first

Cody
04-30-2013, 05:58 AM
i want to believe peter i really do but i need him to post his stories on rubynet himself first

I'm doing my best to encourage this to happen.

sex with dead people
04-30-2013, 06:10 AM
Tell him he can score some free meth if he posts here

mrs. hyde
04-30-2013, 06:59 AM
you did not just erase your child from history lisa with your abortion, you are just the mother to a dead baby now.

she should be ashamed!! it could have been a beautiful princess like I have ! fucking baby killers should just fucking kill themselfs.. fucking cum dumpsters!

Cody
04-30-2013, 07:41 AM
she should be ashamed!! it could have been a beautiful princess like I have ! fucking baby killers should just fucking kill themselfs.. fucking cum dumpsters!

you have literally 0 room to call anyone a cum dumpster angela

sex with dead people
04-30-2013, 08:03 AM

she could've let her little meth baby post here one day...

Gentleman Doli
04-30-2013, 09:01 AM

your litrealy a human dumpster

mrs. hyde
04-30-2013, 10:15 AM

Oh really?

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2013, 10:20 AM
how many guys u run around on your husband with mrs hyde,

mrs. hyde
04-30-2013, 10:29 AM
how many guys u run around on your husband with mrs hyde,

ZERO, I never leave my house.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2013, 10:37 AM
ahh they come to your fancy 2 story trailer

Cody
04-30-2013, 10:38 AM
ZERO, I never leave my house.

this is a god damned lie you told me ALL ABOUT how your husband only likes it when you ride him and how your back is all jacked up from you hauling your fat ass in and out of chairs and cars so you 2 never fuck and how you fuck the guy who gives you weed on the side bitch i know half your life story dont come in here lying to my friends and shit.

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2013, 10:39 AM
mrs hyde do u blow your weed dealer,

mrs. hyde
04-30-2013, 10:42 AM
hahahha, my weed dealer... I don't have a weed dealer..

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2013, 10:43 AM
rjFaenf1T-Y&autoplay=1

i listen to this song when i am blowing my weed dealer

mrs. hyde
04-30-2013, 11:02 AM
that is so awesome, will you share your dealer with me?

mrs. hyde
04-30-2013, 11:03 AM
mrs. hyde have you ever considered plastic surgery?

yes actually I have

Autistic Spectrum
04-30-2013, 11:06 AM
get a stomach staple, one of those rubber band things around your tummy, and u will get thin, and maybe your weed dealer with give you a half ounce when u blow him

mrs. hyde
04-30-2013, 11:08 AM
na, just a tummy tuck, my face is pretty enough

Cody
04-30-2013, 11:21 AM
this is a god damned lie you told me ALL ABOUT how your husband only likes it when you ride him and how your back is all jacked up from you hauling your fat ass in and out of chairs and cars so you 2 never fuck and how you fuck the guy who gives you weed on the side bitch i know half your life story dont come in here lying to my friends and shit.

mrs hyde do u blow your weed dealer,

hahahha, my weed dealer... I don't have a weed dealer..

No you suck dick for free weed and let the guy finish up in your pussy.

mrs. hyde
04-30-2013, 11:24 AM

dude they ain't your friends!lmfao

Gentleman Doli
04-30-2013, 11:30 AM
lmfao

Gentleman Doli
04-30-2013, 11:30 AM
Codeys Friends

Cody
04-30-2013, 11:51 AM
http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/600x/1d/71/3f/1d713fb5e77a67abe9d0ba3cf5d7ac27.jpg

BatteriWyfe
08-01-2013, 09:43 AM
m