PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: steveyos here

sex with dead people
05-06-2013, 08:51 PM
jj gave me his password because mine is whatever the reset password thing set it to and I am never logging in again on it because this place is terrible so I deleted the email and fuck resetting it again because like I just said I'm not even bothering with this place god bless

dear ruby,

thank you for making this the new home of the lizards, your dedication to ruining our little slice of the ytmnd community has helped fjs greatly, the new iteration has had NO lizardry and I strongly believe once the good posters from this place are done vomiting from what you've done to the internet and espeically once they realize fjs is never getting deleted again, they'll show up and post, and comedy will reemerge once again

-------------------------------------------

so you might be wondering, why is fjs never getting deleted again? well, I decided to hire dp this time to help with fjs. so far he's installed it on his own private server, and has maintained it fully, I've literally done 0% of the work. we're also using mybb rather than fucking gay vbulletin, and by everything I mean everything even the mybb updates are done by dp and template edits everything I, steveyos, literally don't do a damn thing, and I literally don't even have the power to delete fjs even if I for some reaosn wanted to. I never wnated to delete fjs in the first place I have health problems and kept trying to quit the internet to work on them but now all I have left is the fact I've got about 20 extra inches of vein in my leg that shouldn't be there so once I get my veins replaced I'll be good to go. there ya go finally the real reason as to why fjs was deleted time and time again- I wanted to improve my life you fucking jerks, and now I have.

---------------------------------------------

my extensive weight training and pushup regimen is going better than even I thought it would, I am 6'2, 220 pounds, I don't even have to wear ONE X any more I can easily fit into simply large. I am sexy as fuck

right now I'm using cool viewer because I'm not sure if firestorm is just sucking or if it's second life itself, and obviously most of it is second life itself coupled with the fact I'm still using the same desktop I built like what five years ago with i7 920 9800 GTX+, ,,,, I can't decide what I want to do - build a completely new desktop or upgrade this one...... it has three graphics cards slots, and since graphics cards slots haven't changed I could just put whateve rhte newest ones are into it, and since i7's are still the best processors I could get a new one but what I'd LOVE to do is overclock my i7 920 but holy moly it's too complicated for me, I miss the days when you could just use a proram in windows but no now you gotta change so many things in the bios and I know it would easily make seocnd life gain an extra 283582358238528 FPS but I just can't do it, I'll probably do it when I get new veins but if someone would wanna actually help me with that I'd gladly paypal you $100 or something because I'd still be saving like $800 since new processors are overpriced and processors come underclocked anyway so I'm still not even using this thing to its potential......... ugh, when will technlolgy stop sucking?

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I have a nexus 7 3g 32gb, there's not a single good game for android, I'm hoping ubuntu mobile ends up kicking major ass and getting super good games because I'll switch in a fucking heartbeat (MY heartbeat, which is faster than most, I keep my bmp at an average of 300 due to the fact I can't stop exercising ever, I just can't, I don't want to either it feels so fucking great why didn't anyone tell me : speaking of which, I wish pj would start exercising, I'm gonna try to get her to bandanacize with me and iwc shoutouts to iwc for being my new bff you picked a great time to be friends with me because in the near future I"ll be rich and if you waited until then I'd think you're just doing it for th emoney, now I"ll be able to safely spen dmillions on you without worry and all I want in return is for us to bandadanzicze together in person on top of every mountain and the graves of our enemies) I wish you could play those ryona side scroling games that you see on youtube like m.u.g.e.n., crackle cradle etc if someone knows how to make those work properly let me know PLEASE, because seriously it's not even the hentai aspects they're just better games than what's available on android , I know about the flash box apps but I'm not talking about flash games just in case you're confused I"m talking about games like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ntxHsm_jc

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I will be in the rubynet tinychat a lot, entertaining you all, ensuring this forum remains dead as fuck because let's face it ruby deserves it

I'm gonna keep this incognito window open for a while since I'm just exercising and building in second life, /*\ask me anything do it quick before I log out forever please believe me I absoloutely don't want to post here at all this place doesn't have any comedy at all so it's just not my kind of forum it's just a drama forum and that's boring to me, if you're wondering if you're allowed at fjs the answer is yes and the url is now www.2fjs.com (this doesn't apply to the following people obviously: monde, and all lizards (cody, lisa, etc)/*\

speaking of lisa I listened to some of that podcast and it's nice to know that ruby has abandoned comedy to become a completel fucking heartless jerk, and since now it's obvious lisa isn't that far off from killing herself I want notttthhhhinnnggg to do with that so I sold the pal domain to flag, who she loves, who is preparing it to troll her family when she kills herself............. because lisa chooses the best friends (the lisa situation makes me really sad but I've leveled up and spent points in the same category marks has maxed out already where you realize some people just would be better off dead and the world woudl be better off without them) (also plug drugs doesn't think lisa is gonna hate him irl , but he's also so far gone from reality that he's getting mad at me for saying he's too NICE for her. how fucked up is that? me: mike you're actually a really nice person and I'm trying to help you realize that I dealt with a "lisa" for over ten years and she always was bff's with me but would date people who were terrible, stole from her, hit her, etc, then blah blah blah about it to me excpet the lisa I dealt with all those years doesn't hold a fucking candle to the insanity explosion that is the lisa your dealin- *plug drugs interupts me mid sentence in a mad rage* mike: YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANYTHING I SOMEHOW KNOW A PERSON THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW IRL, I KNOW LISA BETTER HTAN LISA KNOWS HERSELF, I KNOW THAT THINGS ARE GONNA WORK OUT, BECAUSE I'M RETARDED AS FUCK AND THIS THOUGHT PROCESS I HAVE IN MY BRAIN MAKES SO LITTLE SENSE THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN PRETEND TO BE ME IN A FAKE QUOTE BECAUSE I'M SO OUT OF MY MIND THAT EVEN THE LEGENDARY STEVEYOS CAN'T GET ON MY LEVEL OF CRAZY TO DO A PORPER IMPRESSION OF MY THOUGHT PROCESS BECUASE IT'S TOO INSANE, OK, ME AND LISA WILL GET ALONG GREAT EVEN THOUGH SHE HATES NICE PEOPLE AND I'M A NICE PERSON, IT JUST MAKES SENSE. I MEAN IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO ME AND EVEN LISA HERSELF HAS FULLY ADMITTED AND PROVEN THAT I'M FUCKING WRRRRRONNNNNGGG, BUT I'M STILL RIGHT. I'M PLUG DRUGS FOR FAKS SAKE.)))))))))))))))))))))

)()()()()()()()(

ok so I have a 3gb/month plan with my nexus 7, there's no unlimited in rhode island, I'm stuck with at&t, and since I don't have a life I don't leave my house too often so I'm almost always on wifi, and in order to use up that 3gb becuase it doesn't rollover I actually lurk this forum in an incognito tab with the chrome mobile browser. I have to give a special shout out to general doli for being the only funny poster left I honestly regret every post I read and get more and more mad at myself for lurking this place simply becuase I hate the entire internet so much that I barely even use my 3gb because I don't browse fucking any websites besides here and fjs, but doli when I come across one of your posts it's almost always funny - you somehow managed to make yoru new gimmick of being a 4chan poster fucking hilarious, yyou nail the bit perfectly and it's actually really hard to do that and I normally would hate it but you some how make it work dude like you made a post recently let me find it brb,,,,,

PRON!! haham , sorry, i get a litle wackey some times, excited when i see some of that epic bppboes

that. I am the hardest person to make laugh on the planet and here you are, parodying something that even when parodied isn't the least bit funny to me, but you somehow make it funny. what the fuck is bppboes? I understand you not posting on fjs that's fine, but if you ever leave this place please inform me as to where you go so I can lurk that place if you're gonna keep making posts liek that.

0-------0-000000000000000000000000000000000

cberry

cberry please don't get killed before I get a winnebago. you're the only person I'll actually like irl that I'm gonna actually meet*

(*note: I think bluemeate is gone forever or he'd count for this too, though I'm not 100% positive I'd 100% like him but I'd like to hope I would. bluemeate if you read this www.2fjs.com right the fuck now)

_________________ has anyone seen bossnigger? man that dude could fjs, he was amaizng he was fucking amazing and I hope to allah he comes back one day , until then there's elz but this forum has made him so miserable that he's miserable at fjs too (jj made a cinco de mayo thread and elz got pissed fanfare-style.......... fuck you fanfare btw you fucking loser(

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

well anyway this is now a "ask me anything" thread it's 10:49 in the PM I'll be turning my computer off soon so post while you can, brb in about 15 minutes unless I forget

oh and feel free to zero reply this thread guys........ then zero reply this entire forum....... zero comedy replies that is........... damn this place really is completely unfunny.........

ps: rootbeer is fat solid snake

sex with dead people
05-06-2013, 08:54 PM
if I ever meet reno irl the first thing I"m gonna do is punch him in the face. you think it's a joke but it's not, I'm gonna punch him right in his face.

sex with dead people
05-06-2013, 09:17 PM
the little mask for the firefox incognito window makes me wnana watch some shylark vids lol

sex with dead people
05-06-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm turning my computer off now, I'll see your replies but won't reply to them by a never logging in again reason, feel free to contact me via steam/skype/email if you want a reply from me

to the rest of you all, best of luck, and idk how the fuck you're still at this terrible forum you gotta be insane

Camoron
05-06-2013, 09:35 PM
Seeya at fjs

rootbeer
05-06-2013, 10:01 PM
great thread except this is like the 100th time youve said you were gonna leave

sex with dead people
05-06-2013, 11:22 PM
I didn't read any of that...it better not be about me

rubycalaber
05-07-2013, 02:04 AM
I have been an inside man for fjs all along, ruining rubynet from the top and making sure it was lizard infest, all to ensure fjs won again and again

Camoron
05-07-2013, 02:13 AM
i wouldnt mind more lizards if they just psoted on the forum lol

Camoron
05-07-2013, 02:57 PM
more like next week

rootbeer
05-07-2013, 02:58 PM
more like tonight after jazzercize and taibo practice

Garfield
05-07-2013, 03:49 PM
#joerogan