PDA

View Full Version : hey flag, do me a favor please

sex with dead people
05-06-2013, 09:00 PM
log out and then click this link http://rubycalaber.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?6-the-herpetarium

no one can even fucking see this forum you idiot lol, you're seriously wasting your time, it's not like other forums where you were wasting your time but other people could see it and laugh at you, you're actually completely wasting your limited time on this planet, you stupid bitch, and the saddest part is by me posting this thread you think you're trolling me because you're that insane :ozone:

I just wanted to let you know you're basically posting in a text file on your desktop that only you'll ever read, that's what this is, the only people who can see it DON'T read it, it's just you, alone, why are you doing this, do you actually think the fbi is hacking into a terrible unfunny forum to read threads made by some crazy guy when there's so many other things for htem to be worrying about? I can tell from your facial structute that you're beyond insane but seriously log out and try accessing this forum, you can't, nobody is reading what you're posting and I can't fucking believe you're still here 24/7 posting, it's sad, please stop, you're trolling my faith in humanity by being so stupid :ozone:

sex with dead people
05-06-2013, 09:04 PM
and I'm never gonna see your replies because I have no intention of ever logging in again after this (this is steveyos btw) and like I said people who arne't logged in can't even see this forum in the forum list, it's completely invisible, and you can't access it unless you're logged in. if you'd like for me to see your reply then email me, but let's face it you can't handle me you've tried and failed already because ignoring you hurts you worse than anything and I'm the best at it please get some therapy I'll even pay for it since you waste all your money losing lawsuits to jack venooker for some reason evne though he's a better person than you'll ever be

Gentleman Doli
05-07-2013, 09:35 AM
there is nobody, nobody on this earth who is a worse person than jack venooker

take it from me I've known the scumbag for 15 years

jesus christ dude lmao

Camoron
05-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Jack doesn't seem like such a bad guy :shrug:

Jay Vooray
05-10-2013, 05:04 PM
I still don't get this whole Venooker/Flagler feud. This shit may have been remotely entertaining like 6 years ago but now it's just lame. Doesn't dedicating all your free time to harrassing a guy like Jack Venooker make you an even bigger loser than he is? I mean seriously, we're talking about Jack Venooker who's own family probably doesn't even give a shit about him. What makes you think posting his pi on a tiny backwater forum is going to make any difference? I'm sure in his mind he's the one who's doing the trolling and he's proably right.

Jay Vooray
05-11-2013, 10:04 AM
The retard still thinks I'm Jack Venooker. Fuck it, I'll go along with it. Might be good for some laughs.

Yeah Pat, I'm Jack Venooker. I've hired a private investigator to track down your online activities. He specializes in internet bullies like you. It won't be long, you'll be the one in court. I'll sue you for every thing you own. I'll even take your shitty old computer so you can't harrass anyone else on the internet. I'm also going to press criminal charges for all those years you've harrassed me and my family. My lawyer has got a huge file on all of your online activites. You're fucked. Muwahahahahaa!

Jay Vooray
05-12-2013, 08:36 AM
That's a pic of me, Jay Vooray. If you want I suppose I can find a pic of Jack Venooker to use if it will make you happy.