PDA

View Full Version : when i was 16 i made a blood pact

elezzark
05-15-2013, 04:15 PM
that if i wasnt a millionaire* by the time i was 24 i would kill myself and i only have 2 more years to go

maks
05-15-2013, 04:16 PM
a million what

elezzark
05-15-2013, 04:17 PM
aire

juji
05-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Obsessed with money is shame

elezzark
05-15-2013, 05:13 PM
Obsessed with money is shame

i know and im trying to fix it but its hard

maks
05-15-2013, 05:15 PM
mo money mo bitches homes

Cody
05-15-2013, 05:33 PM
millionaire just means youve made 1m in your lifetime or more, sell drugs man you can do it!!1

elezzark
05-15-2013, 05:36 PM
millionaire just means youve made 1m in your lifetime or more, sell drugs man you can do it!!1

we have different perspectives of what a millionaire is and i'm not going to take advice from someone who is double my age and i make 3 times as much as they do

rootbeer
05-15-2013, 06:15 PM
that if i wasnt a millionaire* by the time i was 24 i would kill myself and i only have 2 more years to go

lol

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 06:21 PM
when i was 16 i burnt an inverted crucifix across my chest, and bound my blood to a pentagram to give my soul to the devil
i was on klonopin i think

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 06:24 PM
who the hell grows up with being rich as their goal, that's a bit shallow
that's the mentality that makes society such a shitty place to live in, and makes it so you can't go anywhere without being bombarded with ads for useless plastic shit, and if you don't buy that useless plastic shit everyone else looks down on you
am i the only one who had this idea when they were a teenager that love is all that matters?

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 06:29 PM
literally mountains of plastic shit, unnavigable mountains
Here's a lesson in economics: when you buy less shit, it forces manufacturers to come up with better quality products due to competition. If everyone just stopped funding them, they'd stop pumping out bullshit
DO YOUR PART: DON'T BUY BULLSHIT

rootbeer
05-15-2013, 06:30 PM
when i was 16 i burnt an inverted crucifix across my chest, and bound my blood to a pentagram to give my soul to the devil
i was on klonopin i think
:(
i used to be prescribed k-pins worse thing i ever did was cut class

maks
05-15-2013, 06:30 PM
pharmaceutical drug abuser bitching about the shallow emptiness of consumerism :rofl:

rootbeer
05-15-2013, 06:32 PM
that's the mentality that makes society such a shitty place to live in, and makes it so you can't go anywhere without being bombarded with ads for useless plastic shit, and if you don't buy that useless plastic shit everyone else looks down on you
am i the only one who had this idea when they were a teenager that love is all that matters?
everyones goals are different, please stop ranting people cant read this shit

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 06:35 PM
we are setting the stage for hundreds of years to come; the trends in technology now will set the foundation for the future. Therefore, to maintain as many personal rights as possible and avoid a dystopia, the very first step is to not buy products which in any way tamper with the consumers' rights as if its acceptable.
Cops being able to use the GPS in your phone to track you is unacceptable, and now that nothing was ever done about it and no one made a case about it, it's here to stay.
Companies making you pay for extra content that they knew damn well they could have given to you in the first place is unacceptable.
Milking the consumer for being technology-illiterate is unacceptable; false scarcities like "Data" must be seen for what they are

rootbeer
05-15-2013, 06:37 PM
stfu

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 06:39 PM
the only way to stop it is to no longer subscribe to it; they have proven they are entirely incapable of honesty and sincerity -- even when their advertisements admit that in the past they were in the wrong but have changed their ways (a few ad campaigns like this come to mind, like Blockbuster's "No More Late Fees" campaign and Dominoes "we're not cheap garbage pizza anymore" campaign), it is really just an attempt to lure you back into the bullshit - and they've only changed insomuch as they have to to present the image of being reformed

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 06:41 PM
pharmaceutical drug abuser bitching about the shallow emptiness of consumerism :rofl:

of course you support consumerism; why would you ever want to cut yourself off from the hand that feeds you

maks
05-15-2013, 06:43 PM
So transparently trying to look deep and unaffected on the internet...

"All you stupid sheeple with your levis jeans and your mcdonalds double quarter pounders are just stupid zombies, man, throwing away money on consumable feel-good nonsense that doesn't, like, enrich your lifes and junk. You should, like, meditate and stuff, I dunno. Now if you'll excuse me I just bought a shitload of Purdue Pharma L.C.© Oxycontin®™".

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 06:50 PM
you know some companies have people on the payroll who do nothing all day but go online to assess the company's image and try to improve it? It's literally some guy's job to edit a company's wikipedia article to remove or reword any criticism against the company he works for

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 06:53 PM
So transparently trying to look deep and unaffected on the internet...

"All you stupid sheeple with your levis jeans and your mcdonalds double quarter pounders are just stupid zombies, man, throwing away money on consumable feel-good nonsense that doesn't, like, enrich your lifes and junk. You should, like, meditate and stuff, I dunno. Now if you'll excuse me I just bought a shitload of Purdue Pharma L.C.© Oxycontin®™".
If you think about it, what I'm saying isn't anti-consumerist, its pro-consumerist -- I'm advocating improving the quality of goods and services for the consumer, not ridding ourselves of goods and services altogether

maks
05-15-2013, 07:05 PM
you know some companies have people on the payroll who do nothing all day but go online to assess the company's image and try to improve it? It's literally some guy's job to edit a company's wikipedia article to remove or reword any criticism against the company he works for

I don't know what's funnier, that you're surprised companies hire PR firms to improve their image or that you expect me to share in your surprise

If you think about it, what I'm saying isn't anti-consumerist, its pro-consumerist -- I'm advocating improving the quality of goods and services for the consumer, not ridding ourselves of goods and services altogether

What you're saying is, verbatim, stereotypical pseudo-intellectual internet soapbox bullshit

rootbeer
05-15-2013, 07:14 PM
i cant read any of that

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 07:19 PM
The internet was a much better place when only 10% of people spent all day rotting on it instead of 90% of people like today.. it is now the main medium being targeted by corporations; and the very first thing on their agenda was doing an absolutely amazing job of convincing people that the internet is some kind of scarce resource, and that its use is some kind of privilege that can be revoked..
True anonymity and the liberty to say anything to someone without consequence, no matter how vulgar, is essential for free thought on the internet; when the influx of dipshits happened, it happened too fast for all of them to be caught up to speed, and they threw out the old paradigm and put in place a new one.
I'm particularly hard hit by the internet turning to shit: medical studies used to come up on google for virtually any drug-related question I could think of; it was an information paradise. Now, they give you an abstract of the medical study and expect you to pay if you want to read the whole thing.. Free and accurate information used to be literally everywhere; now every time I do a search for the answer to a question, Yahoo answers is always at the top, full of jackasses giving their worthless opinions on something. I have to dig for 20 minutes to find the information that used to take 30 seconds and was right in the first link

in the future, maybe a 200 dollar ticket for harassment will automatically just start printing out everytime you say "You blow dickhead. Go die faggot."

maks
05-15-2013, 07:21 PM
I didn't read a word of that but I'll bet it was just as stupid as everything else you've said itt

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 07:25 PM
I don't know what's funnier, that you're surprised companies hire PR firms to improve their image or that you expect me to share in your surprise
They're lulling everyone back into a dream; the internet used to provide a clear portrait of reality, now it'll tell you whatever you want to hear or believe. You can google just about any crackpot idea you can think of and find bozos adamantly supporting it, and supply yourself with enough half-ass evidence to believe it. Here, as proof of concept, let's google "Toothpaste kills brain cells"; as expected, there is about ten pages of results of freaks spouting out paranoid nonsense

What you're saying is, verbatim, stereotypical pseudo-intellectual internet soapbox bullshit
That doesn't stop me from being right

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 07:31 PM
Just googled "fecal matter in bottle water". This is just great, you could almost make a game out of it - draw a random conspiracy-related subject out of one hat, then any random noun from another, google it, and laugh at the results

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 07:35 PM
what'd bottled water manufacturers ever do except save one the trouble of having to pour a glass of water themselves? I don't know, but apparently some people hate bottled water enough that they've gone out of their way to slander bottled waters companies and accuse them of mass murder

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 07:38 PM
i'm freaking out i dont know whats safe to touch anymore, theres fecal matter on and inside everything and everyone

maks
05-15-2013, 07:49 PM
That doesn't stop me from being right

Even if you were, if every college freshman dipshit on the entire internet is saying the same exact thing then why bother? it's not like you're bringing any new insight to the table, you're pointing out really obvious things and saying "that, like, sucks man".

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 07:56 PM
you know telecommunications companies like AT&T have been given grants since back in the mid 90s to improve infrastructure? Which they didn't. They were supposed to upgrade everything to fiber and throw out the copper, instead they just used the grants to do slightly more than standard maintenance, called it "improving the infrastructure", and pocketed tax payers money.
Why would they ever want to upgrade to fiber optics now, they are making way too much money off of leaving everything as copper and charging extra money for bandwith.. If that's not a consumer's nightmare, I don't know what is.

maks
05-15-2013, 07:59 PM
I didn't read that but I'll bet it's how about corporations, like, screw us and stuff, man.

rootbeer
05-15-2013, 08:06 PM
plug drugs shut the hell up man. you just got out of the red rep pit and you are spamming like a bitch.

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 08:12 PM
Even if you were, if every college freshman dipshit on the entire internet is saying the same exact thing then why bother? it's not like you're bringing any new insight to the table, you're pointing out really obvious things and saying "that, like, sucks man".
I wish you were right, that would mean the next generation of educated individuals knows what's up. But they don't, they're all talk; some of the claim to despide consumerism, then turn around and buy the limited-capability iphone and an overpriced macintosh, made by a company that has survived on the corporate philosophical principle of assuming that its customers are idiots

maks
05-15-2013, 08:16 PM
I have to ask myself "If plug drugs is just taking things that have been said a billion times and making them slightly longer, why should I read his posts?" and the answer is I shouldn't

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 08:20 PM
Early 2000s:
Everyone's making mp3 players: "Here buy our mp3 player, it can hold 200mb of songs, just copy/paste the songs you want on it from your music folder into the mp3 player's folder."
All of the consumers; "Wow that is pretty neat!"
Apple: "Here buy our iPod, Ummmmmmm yeah okay, its not an 'mp3 player', its an iPod okay, get it right. Mandatory software has to be installed before using it, NYAAAAH! Go to our store and pay money for the music that should be free"
All of the Consumers: "I fucking love it, way better than that other fucking thing i was using! And it's an iPod not an mp3 player mmkay *smug as fuck*"

Apple is then resuscitated and re-enters the playing field as a formidable opponent so they can continue to spread their disease in the pc market for decades to come. And everyone was sooo close to forgetting that Apple even existed, and letting them die off. God damn you ipod!

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 08:22 PM
I have to ask myself "If plug drugs is just taking things that have been said a billion times and making them slightly longer, why should I read his posts?" and the answer is I shouldn't

the alternative sounds like this:
"Apple is gay!"
"No it isn't faggot!"

Camoron
05-15-2013, 08:26 PM
who cares lol

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 08:27 PM
I didn't read that but I'll bet it's how about corporations, like, screw us and stuff, man.
yeah and meanwhile asia's internet is about 10 years more advanced than ours, and that gap is growing. We're all still too preoccupied over here with trying to make money to do something that would be objectively better for everyone

maks
05-15-2013, 08:27 PM
the alternative sounds like this:
"Apple is gay!"
"No it isn't faggot!"

"Just not buying Apple products isn't good enough for me, I have to spend every waking moment obsessing over not buying them because I love being a contrarian."

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 08:28 PM
who cares lol

i dont think anyone here can say they dont spend most of their freetime on the internet, that's why it matters. Everything is in the shitter and fixing it starts with an attitude adjustment

maks
05-15-2013, 08:28 PM
yeah and meanwhile asia's internet is about 10 years more advanced than ours, and that gap is growing. We're all still too preoccupied over here with trying to make money to do something that would be objectively better for everyone

You do absolutely nothing with your life. You sit around doing drugs and posting lengthy diatribes on the internet that nobody will ever read, you fucking hypocrite.

maks
05-15-2013, 08:29 PM
shh quiet everyone the unemployed cart pusher on heroin is about to tell us how to live our lives, listen up!

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 08:38 PM
"Just not buying Apple products isn't good enough for me, I have to spend every waking moment obsessing over not buying them because I love being a contrarian."
no that time is spent obsessing over how the world could very easily slip into dystopia now that the technology is becoming available for it; corporations handicapping their customers is a big contributor to that, and Apple is a very noteworthy example

maks
05-15-2013, 08:46 PM
"Wah I don't like one of the 12,000 different mp3 players available at every single walmart"

Cody
05-15-2013, 09:18 PM
we have different perspectives of what a millionaire is and i'm not going to take advice from someone who is double my age and i make 3 times as much as they do

ive made somewhere around 600k (gross) so far in my life, im doing better than most ppl in the world.

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 09:26 PM
You do absolutely nothing with your life. You sit around doing drugs and posting lengthy diatribes on the internet that nobody will ever read, you fucking hypocrite.
when's the last time anyone's actually done something with their life?
Do I need to take out a loan for a new car and have a patio set before I can be in the cool kids club?

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 09:33 PM
i'm young and don't know what to do okay, this is me figuring it out. Don't think i'm content sitting around doing nothing; every path laid out consists of either A) Getting into debt or B) committing myself to just one thing in life
No one else my age has anything to show for themselves either really. The ones that do had to completely dedicate themselves to something like moving across the country to do a high paying manual labor job out in bumfuck where there's a 9 to 1 guy to girl ratio
I wish I had 10 grand to just play around with investments, I'd make that my full time job.. Take speed and trade; it'd turn it into a video game for me and I'd win

maks
05-15-2013, 09:34 PM
when's the last time anyone's actually done something with their life?
Do I need to take out a loan for a new car and have a patio set before I can be in the cool kids club?

there's people out there making a difference every single day. you're not, and never will be, so maybe it would be in your best interest to keep your mouth shut about it.

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 09:47 PM
shh quiet everyone the unemployed cart pusher on heroin is about to tell us how to live our lives, listen up!

what gets you off on pointing out someone's status to invalidate what they're saying? "get back in your place, serf!"
I guess a peasant back in the dark ages could have wrote the entire works of shakespeare, but no one would have read them or taken them seriously for being written by a peasant.
How about unemployed cart pusher on heroin who is smarter than you, has more potential, and is also a better person?

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 09:48 PM
You are not one of those people.

maks
05-15-2013, 09:48 PM
How about unemployed cart pusher on heroin who is smarter than you, has more potential, and is also a better person?

Let me know when you meet him.

Cody
05-16-2013, 03:09 PM
there's people out there making a difference every single day. you're not, and never will be, so maybe it would be in your best interest to keep your mouth shut about it.

things pludrugs can do that will not stick him in one thing for life and still look good on a resume:

Volunteering for local church/youth/homeless events and programs (be a big brother plugdrugs, youll feel good without drugs)
A mall job, at least its getting you out the house and meeting new people
fast food work or waiting tables, see above

(literally hundreds of thousands of people have paid their own way through college doing shit jobs and never gotten "stuck")

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 03:57 PM
and literally millions of people have worked shit jobs and HAVE gotten "stuck".. Here's just some horror stories to name a few:
- becoming an alcoholic and blowing all your money at the bar
- knocking some girl up and losing all your money to child support payments
- getting married to some girl who doesn't actually love you, getting divorced, and her taking everything
- getting so burnt out from working you don't care about anything else at all, and eventually just accept that position you're in
- being unable to resist the urge to spend all your money as soon as you get it (this was my Mom's problem; got into insurmountable credit card debt)

I will not fucking work for a company that treats their employees like shit, pays them peanuts, and makes millions doing it. I will literally shoot myself before working retail again, I'd rather work for satan himself than the asshats running corporate franchises

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 04:03 PM
Imagine if every fast food worker across the country simultaneously quit their shitty minimum wage job; it would send shockwaves through the corporate world, it would force them to increase their wages. People around here can fish and hunt and farm; that's ALL we were doing just a few decades ago, and people only "went out to eat" a few times a year. People in Northern Minnesota will be just fine and cozy if the system totally collapses in on itself, Hell I'd almost prefer it that way.

elezzark
05-16-2013, 04:06 PM

no i felt that way when i was a teenager and then i grew up

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 04:10 PM
let's do it, lets start a facebook group called "National Quit Your Minimum Wage Job Day", set a date for next spring

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 04:15 PM
we can cite some perfectly valid reasons for doing it:
1. Your minimum wage job is disposable and you are likely going to quit soon anyways; why not make it matter when you do?
2. If our little scheme doesn't work, you can just roll across town and get another minimum wage job in like a week; in fact you could just think of it as a vacation.

maks
05-16-2013, 04:16 PM
no i felt that way when i was a teenager and then i grew up

yeah plug drugs is a perpetual high school sophomore, a manchild with no concept of how the real world works

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 04:17 PM
slogan: "Treat us like we're disposable, fine we're disposable. Have fun"

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 04:18 PM
yeah plug drugs is a perpetual high school sophomore, a manchild with no concept of how the real world works

no i know how it works, but i haven't surrendered to it yet, you'll have to take me kicking and screaming

maks
05-16-2013, 04:22 PM
no i know how it works, but i haven't surrendered to it yet, you'll have to take me kicking and screaming

if you had any concept of how it works you'd be at work instead of spamming idealistic drivel on the internet

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 04:24 PM
when i think of massive conglomerates crumbling like a house of cards and CEOs hiding under their desk in the fetal position with a thumb in their mouth, my face looks like this:
http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/alex.jpg

maks
05-16-2013, 04:24 PM
slogan: "Treat us like we're disposable, fine we're disposable. Have fun"

they are disposable. fast food workers can easily be replaced by any idiot kid off the street, or their jobs could be completely automated if the government keeps pushing minimum wage up to the point where it's no longer cost effective to hire dumb kids.

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 04:25 PM
if you had any concept of how it works you'd be at work instead of spamming idealistic drivel on the internet
*ideological

maks
05-16-2013, 04:26 PM
when i think of massive conglomerates crumbling like a house of cards and CEOs hiding under their desk in the fetal position with a thumb in their mouth, my face looks like this:

it actually looks more like this

http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/movies/h/hill_jonah/news_080514/281x211.jpg

maks
05-16-2013, 04:26 PM
*ideological

no, it's idealistic because it's a bunch of well meaning bullshit that would never work in the real world.

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 04:29 PM
they are disposable. fast food workers can easily be replaced by any idiot kid off the street, or their jobs could be completely automated if the government keeps pushing minimum wage up to the point where it's no longer cost effective to hire dumb kids.
these already exist, and they currently suck:
http://images.travelpod.com/users/matt.taryn/1.1284026217.fast-food-vending-machine.jpg

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 04:31 PM
no, it's idealistic because it's a bunch of well meaning bullshit that would never work in the real world.

like hell it wouldn't; i worked for some of those stores, I KNOW how much money they make, and how much more they could be paying their employees

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 04:34 PM
there are a lot of problems with automated fast food. If the machine fucks up your order, how do you ask it to fix it, or to get your money back? If it's malfunctioning (which you know they would for a few decades until they got the kinks worked out), does it just keep your money and serve you half-prepared food?

People also feel better about themselves when another human being gives them their food.

I bet automated restaurants could enjoy a mild popularity in Asia though

maks
05-16-2013, 04:36 PM
these already exist, and they currently suck:
http://images.travelpod.com/users/matt.taryn/1.1284026217.fast-food-vending-machine.jpg

That's the future of McDonalds if they keep pushing up the minimum wage. How much can you really afford to pay the kid making your $1 cheeseburgers?

like hell it wouldn't; i worked for some of those stores, I KNOW how much money they make, and how much more they could be paying their employees

I did too, when I was a kid (which is when you're supposed to work a job like that). I KNOW that throwing more money into the economy is going to lower the value of every single dollar that exists (because it's incredibly simple economics). If you paid every Walmart dipshit $50,000 a year he's going to end up with the same exact buying power he has right now once inflation kicks in and the economy corrects itself. "Raise the wages!" is stupid idealistic nonsense that people with no concept of reality like to go on the internet and yell, it's not going to fix anything and in fact will create its own set of problems.

elezzark
05-16-2013, 04:42 PM
do you guys even know anyone who is really fucking cool and not rich?

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 04:52 PM
That's the future of McDonalds if they keep pushing up the minimum wage. How much can you really afford to pay the kid making your $1 cheeseburgers?

I did too, when I was a kid (which is when you're supposed to work a job like that). I KNOW that throwing more money into the economy is going to lower the value of every single dollar that exists (because it's incredibly simple economics). If you paid every Walmart dipshit $50,000 a year he's going to end up with the same exact buying power he has right now once inflation kicks in and the economy corrects itself. "Raise the wages!" is stupid idealistic nonsense that people with no concept of reality like to go on the internet and yell, it's not going to fix anything and in fact will create its own set of problems.

do you know how many $1 dollar cheesburgers one worker can pump out an hour? A lot more than 7 and a half. If you do the math and factor in the shipping costs, the cost of the food, etc.. that cook making 7 dollars an hour made that much in pure profit for the company within the first 10 minutes of that hour.

"Throwing more money into the economy" via raising hourly wages doesn't raise the price of everything else, that is a misunderstanding of economics. Raising hourly wages just means there is less money flowing into a giant corporate bank account and more money flowing into the pockets of consumers, who in turn stimulate the economy.
Sure, mcdonalds wont be making as much money off each burger, but people will be buying more of them. Get it?

Cody
05-16-2013, 04:53 PM
and literally millions of people have worked shit jobs and HAVE gotten "stuck".. Here's just some horror stories to name a few:
- becoming an alcoholic and blowing all your money at the bar
- knocking some girl up and losing all your money to child support payments
- getting married to some girl who doesn't actually love you, getting divorced, and her taking everything
- getting so burnt out from working you don't care about anything else at all, and eventually just accept that position you're in
- being unable to resist the urge to spend all your money as soon as you get it (this was my Mom's problem; got into insurmountable credit card debt)

I will not fucking work for a company that treats their employees like shit, pays them peanuts, and makes millions doing it. I will literally shoot myself before working retail again, I'd rather work for satan himself than the asshats running corporate franchises

ok im gonna answer this lol, then ima post a 90's band better than tool in marks' thread....

Drink at home its fucking cheaper
wear a rubber dont trust that bitch
look for a new shitty job if you get in a rut, change of surroundings does wonders for esteem
write up a manageable budget and stick to it, be better than your mom its all she ever wanted for you anyways so make her happy

and lastly, then work for yourself but ffs gtfo the house and network or youll never even qualify as a failure youll be a never was...

Cody
05-16-2013, 04:55 PM
do you guys even know anyone who is really fucking cool and not rich?

yeah i know a few people like that.

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 05:01 PM
a healthy economy happens when most of the wealth returns to the workers, and the bosses enjoy a life of only semi-luxury.

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 05:03 PM
ok im gonna answer this lol, then ima post a 90's band better than tool in marks' thread....

Drink at home its fucking cheaper
wear a rubber dont trust that bitch
look for a new shitty job if you get in a rut, change of surroundings does wonders for esteem
write up a manageable budget and stick to it, be better than your mom its all she ever wanted for you anyways so make her happy

and lastly, then work for yourself but ffs gtfo the house and network or youll never even qualify as a failure youll be a never was...
you can do all that and work as hard as you want, but you're still just going to be chasing a carrot on a stick, and "they'll get you" one way or another. They're not going to sit by and watch you crawl out of a hole and take what's there's, they're going to do their absolute best to push you back into it.

If worst comes to worst they'll just take half of what's in your bank account for no reasons and say "Blah blah blah, sorry, shit happens, deal with it"

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 05:07 PM
yeah i know a few people like that.

it only seems that way to him because being rich is part of what constitutes his own definition of "cool", it also means he's a shallow brat. I had the unique vantage point growing up of having rich grandparents, but a poor mother. My grandparents owned a trailer park, and my mom was one of the tenants. So I've sat on both sides of the spectrum my entire life, sifting through the haters on both sides and occasionally finding people who are good spirits

Cody
05-16-2013, 05:13 PM
you can do all that and work as hard as you want, but you're still just going to be chasing a carrot on a stick, and "they'll get you" one way or another. They're not going to sit by and watch you crawl out of a hole and take what's there's, they're going to do their absolute best to push you back into it.

If worst comes to worst they'll just take half of what's in your bank account for no reasons and say "Blah blah blah, sorry, shit happens, deal with it"

dude even fucking lisa has done more in life than you have, but at least she actually did something, you skipped the try hard part and went directly to give up and just bitch about everything.

and that is exactly why you dont have steady pussy, right now theres a guy your age fucking a lonely middle aged housewife that ordered a pizza delivery and youre doing what exactly?

Cody
05-16-2013, 05:15 PM
it only seems that way to him because being rich is part of what constitutes his own definition of "cool", it also means he's a shallow brat. I had the unique vantage point growing up of having rich grandparents, but a poor mother. My grandparents owned a trailer park, and my mom was one of the tenants. So I've sat on both sides of the spectrum my entire life, sifting through the haters on both sides and occasionally finding people who are good spirits

ok so youre sitting on your ass waiting for this inheritance to roll in but when you get it youll have no idea what to do with it cause you dont know the value of a dollar so youll end up just like your mom.

go to 7-11 and make that coffee.

Gentleman Doli
05-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Cody and Michael: If you thought you re real dad was badd news, wait until the Ku Klux Klan moves in! Coming to ABC Family, Wendesdays AT Sixty Nine

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 05:20 PM
dude even fucking lisa has done more in life than you have, but at least she actually did something, you skipped the try hard part and went directly to give up and just bitch about everything.

and that is exactly why you dont have steady pussy, right now theres a guy your age fucking a lonely middle aged housewife that ordered a pizza delivery and youre doing what exactly?
i'm 21, i lived on my own for 9 months working minimum wage without anyone's help. You can not take off in life if you're not standing on solid ground to begin with. Even if you devote your life just to getting out of "the rut", work 2 jobs while going to school, what if you do all that, get your degree, only for employers to go "cool piece of paper homes"
Blame everyone who had kids when they knew they couldn't afford to raise one, because there's too many fucking people in the world for how little real jobs there are

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 05:24 PM
and you might say "only 9 months?", but I HAD to quit before it had turned into a full year and went "yep, this is what my life is going to be like"
Fuck. That. You'll have to take me down fighting, I'll live in the bush selling animals furs before you convince me "this is your place in the world little one", and fuck you for trying

Gentleman Doli
05-16-2013, 05:26 PM
i have a job, erm, I just post form Wrok

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 05:28 PM
ok so youre sitting on your ass waiting for this inheritance to roll in but when you get it youll have no idea what to do with it cause you dont know the value of a dollar so youll end up just like your mom.

go to 7-11 and make that coffee.

you're a fucking dumbass if you're just going to make up assumptions about me so you can ignore what I'm saying,
WHAT FUCKING INHERITANCE, my own two parents are going to spend it all before I ever see a fucking dime! My dad's dad just died last summer, my Dad inherited 140 grand and its ALREADY FUCKING GONE

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 05:30 PM
and dont tell me i dont know the value of a dollar you fucking scumbag, i spent 9 months eating ramens and canned food so fuck you

macpro
05-16-2013, 05:31 PM
cody fucking blows.

a big black dick.

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 05:33 PM
you know what my problem is, I'm too nice of a person to stick up for myself. Just keep pushing me, please, get me out of here, don't fiddle around with the dick on this one, give me sweet release baby

elezzark
05-16-2013, 05:50 PM

oh wow i bet your grandparents were really rich from owning a trailer park, i bet i make more than your grandparents do fag

Cody
05-16-2013, 06:16 PM
you're a fucking dumbass if you're just going to make up assumptions about me so you can ignore what I'm saying,
WHAT FUCKING INHERITANCE, my own two parents are going to spend it all before I ever see a fucking dime! My dad's dad just died last summer, my Dad inherited 140 grand and its ALREADY FUCKING GONE

well see theres half your problem, you need to kill your loser parents they stand between you and a life exactly like ruby's.

Oh and 140 grand = jack shit

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 06:18 PM
they are disposable
start saying that to their face and see how long you have people making food for you, pussy

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 06:20 PM
oh wow i bet your grandparents were really rich from owning a trailer park, i bet i make more than your grandparents do fag

they owned a trailer park, a hotel, and a few apartment complexes. They have money.

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 06:25 PM
well see theres half your problem, you need to kill your loser parents they stand between you and a life exactly like ruby's.

Oh and 140 grand = jack shit
It's enough to live comfortably for 20 years if managed correctly, and enough for life if invested correctly.
If 140 grand does not matter, then donate 140 grand to charity, put your money where your mouth is you fucking spineless bitch. Do it right now

Camoron
05-16-2013, 06:39 PM
codey givign some very sound advice, sagely and wise

maks
05-16-2013, 11:00 PM
start saying that to their face and see how long you have people making food for you, pussy

they'll continue making me food so long as I continue paying them to do so. spend 5 minutes sober and get a job, pussy.

UofLCardfan08
05-17-2013, 01:48 AM
you know telecommunications companies like AT&T have been given grants since back in the mid 90s to improve infrastructure? Which they didn't. They were supposed to upgrade everything to fiber and throw out the copper, instead they just used the grants to do slightly more than standard maintenance, called it "improving the infrastructure", and pocketed tax payers money.
Why would they ever want to upgrade to fiber optics now, they are making way too much money off of leaving everything as copper and charging extra money for bandwith.. If that's not a consumer's nightmare, I don't know what is.

you're a total fucking idiot, please stop posting

Garfield
05-17-2013, 02:55 AM
shut up fags or ill suck all your dicks off

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 03:20 AM
they'll continue making me food so long as I continue paying them to do so. spend 5 minutes sober and get a job, pussy.

Say it to their face the next time you go to any fast food restaurant. I dare you to. Know inside you are a pansy ass faggot who can't swallow his own bullshit if you are unable to.

rootbeer
05-17-2013, 07:59 AM

you probably make a lot less but whatever continue this gimmick of being rich...

rubycalaber
05-17-2013, 09:53 AM
when I was 20 I made a blood pact to creepy-chan, she owns my soul now
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/threads/antm/allisonharvardsign.jpg~original

rubycalaber
05-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Milking the consumer for being technology-illiterate is unacceptable; false scarcities like "Data" must be seen for what they are

I touched on such deep thoughts in my latest megathread

the footage has long since been deleted since its 2013 and we still have to delete files we dont have magical digital space for

maks
05-17-2013, 10:57 AM
Say it to their face the next time you go to any fast food restaurant. I dare you to. Know inside you are a pansy ass faggot who can't swallow his own bullshit if you are unable to.

If a burger flipper doesn't already know that he could be fired and easily replaced it's not going to help to hear it from me.

rubycalaber
05-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Here, as proof of concept, let's google "Toothpaste kills brain cells"; as expected, there is about ten pages of results of freaks spouting out paranoid nonsense

>implying the globalists dont put fluoride in the water supply to lower the populaces IQ
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/alexjonesfacepalm_zps1fff0a2f.gif~original

rootbeer
05-17-2013, 12:26 PM
>implying the globalists dont put fluoride in the water supply to lower the populaces IQ
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/alexjonesfacepalm_zps1fff0a2f.gif~original

my pineal gland just calcified.... please help me...

Garfield
05-17-2013, 12:30 PM
just wait it out

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 02:36 PM
LOL

Look at this, look at your post, did you really post this? LOL wtf is wrong with you?????

Wow.
what?? :cry:

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 03:23 PM
also, fast food restaurants out in north dakota right now are hiring people at starting wages of $14+ an hour, just because they need people

rubycalaber
05-17-2013, 03:42 PM
I cant wait until I go to mcodnalds and a qtpi fembot is serving me my food

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 03:58 PM
why'd lisa say that to me :cry: i'm trying to figure out what it means, i'm really scared right now.. she's the only reason i even bother to wake up in the morning, if she stopped liking me for some reason i wouldn't know what to do

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 04:02 PM
i mean it doesn't bother me if she pokes fun at me but, if it was more than that i don't know what to do.. maybe i should just relax

rubycalaber
05-17-2013, 04:06 PM
I honestly think she might have quoted the wrong post since that post of yours was like the typical shit you've been posting and one of the least offensive ones and that is a very lizard thing to do

not that she doesnt have plenty of valid reasons not to like you lmao

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 04:22 PM
yeah, after thinking about it i'm not worried anymore, i know she likes me and we'll always be friends :)

Cody
05-17-2013, 04:30 PM
dumbfuck of the year award goes to plugdrugs.

Camoron
05-17-2013, 05:58 PM
plz guys leave plgudrugs alone

maks
05-17-2013, 06:09 PM
plz guys leave plgudrugs alone

why would I want to do that

rubycalaber
05-17-2013, 06:18 PM
please keep in mind that me and teknorat both called lisa a used up rape whore a billion times and she was still on our podcast and she stayed with her fiancée who raped her for years and she kept visiting her dad for decades even though he bashed her so being forgiven by lisa isnt exactly something special she is literally just used to being abused by men

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 06:25 PM
i love her, i'll protect her

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 06:26 PM
not that she needs protecting, she knows how to kick some ass

jon
05-17-2013, 06:38 PM
at&t is evil for not living up to its potential

i say this from a knowledgeable position of extensive recreational drug experience, nestled deep in heretofore undiscovered realms of philosophical investigation, and occasionally a minimum wage job

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 06:48 PM
lmao you think drug use leads to enlightenment??? And you've only ever worked minimum wage????????? LMFAO!!!

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 06:49 PM
nah nah na-boo boo, mi-nu-mum wa-aaage, hee hee-hee hee-ha haaaa

Cody
05-17-2013, 06:56 PM
lmao you think drug use leads to enlightenment??? And you've only ever worked minimum wage????????? LMFAO!!!

still better than what you do, your mom kicked your ass out for being a lazy fuck and you had to beg grammy and grampy to foot the bill for your fat ass to exist...

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 07:17 PM
don't talk to me

Cody
05-17-2013, 07:21 PM
still better than what you do, your mom kicked your ass out for being a lazy fuck and you had to beg grammy and grampy to foot the bill for your fat ass to exist...

YOU SANK MY BATTLESHIP!

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 07:27 PM
usually people wait for someone else to validate something they've said but.. you know what nevermind

Cody
05-17-2013, 07:40 PM
usually people wait for someone else to validate something they've said but.. you know what nevermind

unlike you i dont need anyone else to validate me, hahaha mr "im strong on the inside"

youre such a fucking pussy :assoff:

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 07:45 PM
you're right, i should go around good one'ing myself and talking to myself and patting myself on the back, as a sign of my inner strength

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 07:46 PM
cody does it bother you that someone 20 years younger than you is smarter and more accepted than you

maks
05-17-2013, 07:49 PM
cody does it bother you that someone 20 years younger than you is smarter and more accepted than you

you're neither of those things

Cody
05-17-2013, 07:50 PM

youre 10 years younger than i am, and seeing as how i have a woman that i am maintaining a successful relationship with and i havent had to live with my family since i was 16 id say im smarter more successful and far more accepted than you are, if you think forum creds mean jack shit irl youre really fucking stupid kid.

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 07:52 PM
marks logs on and the three man buttfucking extravaganza resumes as expected

maks
05-17-2013, 07:55 PM
marks logs on and the three man buttfucking extravaganza resumes as expected

when you accused me of conspiring against you back in december did you have any idea what you were starting

and if not where the hell have you been the last 6 years

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 08:03 PM
do you guys really send messages to each other and execute planned strategy, because if so that's hilarious

maks
05-17-2013, 08:05 PM
if I was going to strategize a flamewar it wouldn't be against the likes of you. you're easy mode, low hanging fruit.

Cody
05-17-2013, 08:07 PM
if I was going to strategize a flamewar it wouldn't be against the likes of you. you're easy mode, low hanging fruit.

i already told him hes like an ant i just randomly decide to step on as i walk by

maks
05-17-2013, 08:09 PM
why does he keep coming back what could he possibly be getting out of this

Cody
05-17-2013, 08:10 PM
why does he keep coming back what could he possibly be getting out of this

dude look at his love interest, birds of a feather and all that cal...

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 08:17 PM
get a room already

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 08:18 PM
you're clearly both gay for each other..
which is cool, i'm not one to say who can and can't be together, but no need to flaunt it like that in front of everyone

maks
05-17-2013, 08:19 PM
plug drugs serious question why don't you go find a forum where people are interested in what you have to say there must be something out there somewhere

Cody
05-17-2013, 08:21 PM
plug drugs serious question why don't you go find a forum where people are interested in what you have to say there must be something out there somewhere

think about it even his older than my lizard people subjects age grandparents dont want to listen to his bullshit thats why hes always on here spewing it out.

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 08:23 PM

if i recall i've been here longer than you bub

Cody
05-17-2013, 08:26 PM

and nobody has given a fuck about your diatribes in all that time yet here you are.

if you had that much dedication to playing your guitar you'd be getting paid on a couple nights a week by now for it.

maks
05-17-2013, 08:28 PM

if you go back and read my post I think you'll find that it says "why don't you go find a forum where people are interested in what you have to say", not "please speculate about which one of us has been here longer".

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 08:31 PM
and nobody has given a fuck about your diatribes in all that time yet here you are.

if you had that much dedication to playing your guitar you'd be getting paid on a couple nights a week by now for it.
cody,
I was a frontpager 06-07, an old man 08-10, and a rambling speed user 11-present
don't act like you know everyone here and have been their bud forever

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 08:32 PM
if you go back and read my post I think you'll find that it says "why don't you go find a forum where people are interested in what you have to say", not "please speculate about which one of us has been here longer".

i don't think you're entitled to tell someone to leave, i have seniority

Cody
05-17-2013, 08:39 PM
cody,
I was a frontpager 06-07, an old man 08-10, and a rambling speed user 11-present
don't act like you know everyone here and have been their bud forever

i never came here seeking acceptance or friendship like you mike i came here because nobody fucks with my posts and i can say whatever the fuck i want to without getting banned. I dont care if you like it or not im still going to say what i think.

IWC is a prime example of this but there are others, hell even marks and me have bumped heads a few times. Also one last time him and me are not friends we just have coinciding agendas more often than most others here. like pointing out what failures you and lisa are for starters.

maks
05-17-2013, 08:39 PM
i don't think you're entitled to tell someone to leave, i have seniority

I don't think you're in a position to be making those sorts of decisions

Cody
05-17-2013, 08:42 PM
I don't think you're in a position to be making those sorts of decisions

well he did have a purple name for 2 days once

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 08:43 PM
i never came here seeking acceptance or friendship like you mike i came here because nobody fucks with my posts and i can say whatever the fuck i want to without getting banned. I dont care if you like it or not im still going to say what i think.

IWC is a prime example of this but there are others, hell even marks and me have bumped heads a few times. Also one last time him and me are not friends we just have coinciding agendas more often than most others here. like pointing out what failures you and lisa are for starters.
jesus he's still :projecting:

Cody
05-17-2013, 08:45 PM
jesus he's still :projecting:

stop trying to be like monde youre not nearly that smart.

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 08:49 PM
cody tries to go after me because no one else responds to him and he thinks the fact that i do means i must be an easy target, when in actuality it is because i am on amphetamine and have to respond to everything

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 08:52 PM
stop trying to be like monde youre not nearly that smart.

you think that monde invented the term "projecting"? and then go on to tell someone whether THEY'RE smart right, okay, i can't do this anymore people

maks
05-17-2013, 08:53 PM
lets be fair you're an incredibly easy target. there's so many funny things about your life to point out and you have no friends to back you up.

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 09:00 PM
no one else cares

maks
05-17-2013, 09:09 PM
why is it that every time you make a dumb untrue statement and I correct you you go and deflect and change the subject

Plug Drugs
05-17-2013, 09:21 PM
i wasn't changing the subject, you said "no one else backs you up" and i was pointing out that the reason for this is simply that no one else cares

maks
05-17-2013, 09:40 PM
they don't care because they don't like you

Desolation
05-18-2013, 03:25 AM
lots of typing

m0nde
05-18-2013, 03:31 AM
☆☆☆
ܮܮܮ

Cody
05-18-2013, 05:21 PM
The only person who backs up maks is cody

That says it all really

neither marks or myself need backup on anything, the truth doesnt need to be validated.

meanwhile you and your ex-e-bf that you threw under the bus still reaffirm each others fantastical shit when youre not flaming each other in drug addled rages.

m0nde
05-21-2013, 08:53 AM
plug drugs rant was awesome in this thread
though i didn't read any of it

Cody
05-21-2013, 03:22 PM
neither marks or myself need backup on anything, the truth doesnt need to be validated.

meanwhile you and your ex-e-bf that you threw under the bus still reaffirm each others fantastical shit when youre not flaming each other in drug addled rages.

i love how lisa and plugs drugs both shut 100% the fuck up when i said this.

Garfield
05-21-2013, 03:54 PM
i love how lisa and plugs drugs both shut 100% the fuck up when i said this.

i dont think thats what happened..

Cody
05-21-2013, 04:13 PM
i dont think thats what happened..

as far as this thread is concerned it is

Gentleman Doli
05-21-2013, 04:14 PM
cody: durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Cody
05-21-2013, 04:19 PM
cody: durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

doli still riding the wave of one funny ytmnd he made 6 years ago

Gentleman Doli
05-21-2013, 04:28 PM
ya youve got it figured out

Cody
05-21-2013, 04:35 PM
mden

rubycalaber
05-21-2013, 04:57 PM
wait whats this ytmnd again?

Camoron
05-21-2013, 04:59 PM
Trick question doli never made any funny ytmnds

Cody
05-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Trick question doli never made any funny ytmnds

hey i think im getting the hang of this whole irony thing now

urkles girlfriend
08-03-2015, 06:45 AM
Flat brimmed hats

steveyos
04-25-2018, 08:25 PM
omg kill yourself already deaf retarded you'll never be a shit

juji
04-25-2018, 09:43 PM
omg kill yourself already deaf retarded you'll never be a shit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Envy

steveyos
04-26-2018, 05:56 AM
oh so you ARE a millionaire?! cool dude congrats!!!

juji
04-26-2018, 01:24 PM
That wasn't my account, it belongs to Hiroshima

steveyos
04-26-2018, 09:30 PM
oh alright apology accepted

juji
04-26-2018, 09:52 PM
I didnt apologize you

steveyos
04-27-2018, 05:45 AM
apology accepted