PDA

View Full Version : posting fto, my phone cznt even use my net becayse this stuipiid bitch that movedin capped it doenloading everryythimn

timmy
05-15-2013, 09:57 PM
i sweat i am si fuvkung mad why dows she come here rape the net dosnliadknb mobiesd znd shit alk rhe time fuvk the netfir the redt og the month then fyck off back ro her plcsd fuckimg asshole i cant evdn upload my rexume niw:raged:

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 10:04 PM
nazi australian ISPs
your government ought to step in and intervene on the grounds of unfair monopolizing

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 10:06 PM
all the internet traffic to and from australia must be running along a lone copper wire laying at the bottom of the pacific

timmy
05-15-2013, 10:08 PM
,y net hasnt been capped in three years we habe two hundred gigs esch month, that bich downlosds movies or some shit. I need sexual relief to cope, mayne a beer or three

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 10:14 PM
didn't someone say the lowest costing unlimited plan starts at like 200 a month over there? it doesnt cost that much to send a signal down a wire.
It's because there's one stubborn guy sitting on the only wire going to the entire continent, isn't it

sex with dead people
05-15-2013, 10:29 PM
i sweat i am si fuvkung mad why dows she come here rape the net dosnliadknb mobiesd znd shit alk rhe time fuvk the netfir the redt og the month then fyck off back ro her plcsd fuckimg asshole i cant evdn upload my rexume niw:raged:

:hmm: