PDA

View Full Version : barry i want to travel to Alice Springs with you to look for Aliens

macpro
05-15-2013, 11:47 PM
and underground bases. We can take Batty along and feed her to the crocs.

http://i.imgur.com/7BRlHsa.png

Plug Drugs
05-15-2013, 11:58 PM
why would aliens have a preference for one area of the planet over any other, especially a giant desert

clay
05-16-2013, 12:06 AM
why would people have preference for one area over a planet over any other? like if we found a 3 mile cubed area of pure gold on mars for existance what would be our reason for going there. its crazy and i just dont get it

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 12:19 AM
are you saying that aliens value a bunch of dirt in a desert like we value gold?

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 12:22 AM
i'm assuming if they've mastered interstellar space travel they couldn't give a hooplah for our resources
maybe they got bored after landing in a desert, thought our planet must suck and all looks like that, and left without making contact :shrug:

clay
05-16-2013, 12:43 AM
so on one hand you think aliens are so advanced that they can warp space or travel faster than light, but on the other hand you believe that they would assume the entire planet is a desert. theyre so intelligent and resourceful that they wouldnt need our water or any other sort of minerals from the planet but they cant look out of a window while theyre getting here

Camoron
05-16-2013, 12:44 AM
yeah theyre smart but i mean theyre not really that observant

rubycalaber
05-16-2013, 12:50 AM
give aliens a break, they're autistic

also they are obviously after the mystical properties of ayers rock you fucking noobs

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
05-16-2013, 01:24 AM
been reading wikipedia and old tripod sites for like two hours learning how to make crop circles im gonna make like 300 of them this summer

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 01:26 AM
so on one hand you think aliens are so advanced that they can warp space or travel faster than light, but on the other hand you believe that they would assume the entire planet is a desert. theyre so intelligent and resourceful that they wouldnt need our water or any other sort of minerals from the planet but they cant look out of a window while theyre getting here

might have had a ship malfunction and needed to make a pitstop for repairs, "the nearest terranean planet for emergency landing is [Earth], we don't have much data on the planet currently"
then as they're making the emergency landing they're too preoccupied trying to stabilize their damaged ship to notice the green scenery which may have been obstructed by clouds.
So they get out and one of them is like "should we stay here and have a barbecue?" and then as a tumbleweed rolls by another replies "nah this planet blows, lets get out of here"

rubycalaber
05-16-2013, 01:30 AM
if they landed in australia the native wildlife would kill them before they could leave

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 01:34 AM
maybe thats why the left without making contact, all sorts of kangaroos and rabid koalas leaped at them and started attacking their ship and they were like "Returning to fleet! Residents of this planet are hostile, I repeat, hostile!"

clay
05-16-2013, 01:38 AM
maybe they met someone who started telling them his theories on space, time, physics, and existence. probably looked a little something like this and they just, they just, "ugh bye..."

http://s23.postimg.org/u4i4dnyyz/sacredgeombigbang.png

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 01:39 AM
i've seen The Space Jam, you could say i'm more educated than most when it comes to aliens

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 01:42 AM
maybe they met someone who started telling them his theories on space, time, physics, and existence. probably looked a little something like this and they just, they just, "ugh bye..."

Or they'd be like "....this guy's a genius!" and name me their god

jon
05-16-2013, 05:48 AM
what kind of intelligent life, capable of interstellar travel, has to land their ship on a planet if there's an emergency on the ship

even our race knows that most planets are completely inhospitable, and would design and build a ship knowing there will no nowhere to run to in an emergency

jon
05-16-2013, 05:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/g684TgJ.jpg

timmy
05-16-2013, 06:13 AM
maybe the aliens couod fix youre ears

Autistic Spectrum
05-16-2013, 08:48 AM
marco is fag

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 01:59 PM
what kind of intelligent life, capable of interstellar travel, has to land their ship on a planet if there's an emergency on the ship

even our race knows that most planets are completely inhospitable, and would design and build a ship knowing there will no nowhere to run to in an emergency
that's not how star wars and star trek and hundreds of other crappy sci-fi movies make it out to be. people in hollywood spend literally hours doing research for the films they make, they probably know what they're talking about okay

Camoron
05-16-2013, 02:15 PM
they never land the ship in star trek plug drugs they literally cant because it has no aerodynamic properties and would be damaged during entry into the atmosphere, the only ship that was ever able to do that was Voyager and it was only done a few times for exploratory and scientific reasons :smugga:

Plug Drugs
05-16-2013, 02:50 PM
why would anyone ever need to go down to explore a planet, if they have the technology to travel to different solar systems then they'd have the technology to just send a probe down or scan the planet remotely

Erika Kurumi
05-16-2013, 04:04 PM
why would anyone ever need to go down to explore a planet, if they have the technology to travel to different solar systems then they'd have the technology to just send a probe down or scan the planet remotely

Wow, that is some incredibly deep shit.

timmy
05-16-2013, 05:00 PM
deeply retarded?:confused:

macpro
05-16-2013, 05:18 PM
raw dog in the outback.

Erika Kurumi
05-16-2013, 06:03 PM
that's not how star wars and star trek and hundreds of other crappy sci-fi movies make it out to be. people in hollywood spend literally hours doing research for the films they make, they probably know what they're talking about okay

Still ruminating on this one... Like the writers of Star Trek and Star Wars, I have also spent hours of my life thinking about aliens. Ever heard of Area 51? The New Mexico Incident? The Nigerian UFO Crisis? Google up or remain in ignorance, your choice. Just know that I'll be one of the ones up on Mars with my alien brethren smoking redrock out of our communal bonj while you'll be stuck in the capitalist hell that is Earth after the aliens decide to enact judgment day. Peace be with you.