PDA

View Full Version : so much nope

Autistic Spectrum
05-21-2013, 12:41 PM
Yeah, Lisa never wrote poetry to me or said something that amazing to me,
even though I wanted her to very badly.

It looks like you have more of an affinity with her than I do.. and I can't really do anything about that, so I can just wish it works out for you two - even though, you know, you're married. Please don't just be aiming for a one night stand or trying to get in her pants for a fling, then never talk to her again.. Treat her good brother, even if you can only end up being good friends..

I don't know why she doesn't like me as much.. it could be that I'm younger, that you're more attractive, that you live closer and could actually see her.. And after all the talks I had telling her age, looks, and distance don't matter when it comes to true love...

Maybe I've just been an asshole and can't see it, even though I continuously stress that I'm willing to do anything for her, and will always be there for her to talk to when she needs someone..

It really all died between me and her overnight as soon as Tinychat first happened; it was never the same again after that.
Before Tinychat, it was just me and her, and we are a lot sweeter to each other..
Now, she just sends me a few word responses when I try talking to her, no matter how excited or outgoing I may be while trying to start a conversation. Nowadays she doesn't necesarily talk to me so much as she just responds to me, minimally.

Oh well... I'll still always be there for her, just because I'm a pushover for her (and only her, by the way).

rubycalaber
05-21-2013, 12:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/plugdrugs_zpsb23932e5.gif~original

rubycalaber
05-21-2013, 12:44 PM
I shoulda really used his real pic for that gif so its extra pathetic

Autistic Spectrum
05-21-2013, 12:44 PM
i never read plug drugs posts, but then i was like wth i got 20 seconds to spare,