PDA

View Full Version : jack, I would like to know, if you don't mind,

steveyos
03-07-2012, 01:27 PM
what thoughts go through your head when you post on the forums? when you read posts from some guy you -think- you know the name of, posting your personal info everywhere, spelling everything retardedly while doing so, how does that truly make you feel? when you leave him voicemails do you actually intend to be threatening or do you know he's just laughing, and maybe you're laughing too?

how did this all start anyway? why'd he choose you?

also what's it like going through all this in your 60's? are you the tech guru and cool guy simultaneously at bingo? are you perceived as a non-human sent from God almighty intelligence porkchop bitch

steveyos
03-07-2012, 01:29 PM
why do you think anyone takes this shit seriously you don't even know how little anyone cares

and cody is a younger jack it's the same shit and he just has no idea

steveyos
03-07-2012, 01:30 PM
cody actually is trying to be friends with marks

Gentleman Doli
03-07-2012, 01:31 PM
cody wants to be friends with marks clay and the boys really badly lol

maks
03-07-2012, 01:42 PM
jack wanted to be friends too but got greatly offended when I pointed out his age (like it's somehow my fault he's old). the answer to every one of your questions is 'jack is dumb and/or crazy'.

maks
03-07-2012, 01:44 PM
it's awfully coincidental that he claims flaggercat is even older than him, I think he needs to believe there is someone older than him posting on gay nigger forums

Gentleman Doli
03-07-2012, 01:48 PM
just think all thes ppl were alive during hitlers era and their dads probably kiled nazis and were heros and now theyre offspring are resigned to posting gay nigger jokes and making fun of jews and the holocaust

maks
03-07-2012, 01:51 PM
to put this in perspective, most people here consider me old, jack is like 5 years older than my mom

maks
03-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Last Activity: Viewing Thread jack, I would like to know, if you don't mind, 7 minutes ago

I don't think you're getting your answers stevey.

maks
03-07-2012, 02:03 PM
That isn't why at all. I'm not offended at being old. The beauty of this is, if you survive life, the exact same thing will happen to you. I'm surprised at how thin skinned and childish you are maks.

I was actually looking for any excuse to stop forcing myself to be nice to you. you're incredibly annoying.

steveyos
03-07-2012, 02:12 PM
jack I can't be crazier than you when it comes to this, like deso said I never retaliate because I understand what :care: truly means

sew your post was a care post but you don't even realize that it's a care post, keeping it up all this time and calling people etc, and you and cody both have no idea at all who I am but you actually believe what all these people, again total strangers, are telling you

see me, I don't even like the internet, I'm going out to buy a bike right now

I don't know I also have a group of people always pretending to be me and constantly are coming up with new rumors maybe I'm a jaded troll since I don't even have to be around I'm like a self sustaining business but with trolling instead

do you see how this post is laid out? see how I jump subject to subject? I'm high and I don't even care about posting on this forum, I'm simply bored and it's always been this way, you take the internet too serious bro and it just weird me out like doli said you were alive and pat mannix when hitler was trying to blow up earth how can either of you do this on the internet

maybe the best way I can put it is this whole situation is just weird, it's so weird I had to post on this forum and I was fine never doing that again but I had to post this I had to say the jack flag situation, cody himself, and ob's entire persona, it's like weird and surreal, like you're all in a dream world where things can't fully make sense

no offense

maks
03-07-2012, 02:12 PM
You're still guessing about why I "ragequit" as you kids like to say.

I'm not guessing why, I couldn't care less, I'd just like you to follow through on it.

maks
03-07-2012, 02:14 PM

get one with disc brakes, you'll thank me later

steveyos
03-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Cody is a worm. You guys deserve him.

please don't associate me with this forum I hate everyone here they're dumb as hell, all the good posters left years ago I don't post here either I got dragged into this mess

maks
03-07-2012, 02:18 PM
you know stevey never met his father and you two are awfully similar...

steveyos
03-07-2012, 02:19 PM
get one with disc brakes, you'll thank me later

I can't be picky I'm just getting whatever the best one they got is plus I don't use brakes I simply stop I am above all sentinel beings I control my atoms individual ly with no affect from gravity, thanks though I'll post what I get

BTW the faggerchat guy leaves hilarious voicemails I DOX YOUUUUUU!!! I DOX YOU OMG I DOX YOU, I DOX YOU I DOX YOU I DOX YOU

maks
03-07-2012, 02:23 PM
I can't be picky I'm just getting whatever the best one they got is plus I don't use brakes I simply stop I am above all sentinel beings I control my atoms individual ly with no affect from gravity, thanks though I'll post what I get

sent you a pm with a couple of tips

BTW the faggerchat guy leaves hilarious voicemails I DOX YOUUUUUU!!! I DOX YOU OMG I DOX YOU, I DOX YOU I DOX YOU I DOX YOU

recording?

maks
03-07-2012, 02:24 PM
Why? If you couldn't care less, you don't need an answer. But it wasn't anything you said. You make a limp dick look hard, that's how soft you are.

Go back and re-read what I said, I was not asking for an answer I was asking you to finally leave.

steveyos
03-07-2012, 02:26 PM
jack this typing style is a gimmick I perfected it I started with perfect grammar but I don't care, this is not who I am in real life no one here knows the real me none of this affects my life at all except you and pat and ob because it's all just so damn weird I have to have answers, I have to know if I'm the only one watching you guys feeling like it's a bad acid trip, your thoughts your emotions none of it is normal and I think the age factor does play into it a bunch of old dudes (ob included) getting weirder than what even asians are capable of this forum needs motion blur and weird sound effects for all this shit
THAT'S ANOTHER THING THIS IS ALL HAPPENING WITH VNULLETIM, OVER THE INTERNET, WTF IT'S ALL SO GAY

maks
03-07-2012, 02:28 PM
stop talking about me.

Oh, I'm not going to do that. You may not be much fun to talk to but you're plenty interesting to talk about.

steveyos
03-07-2012, 02:30 PM
don't you date leave I need answers and I need them before I actually do go insane trying to figure this all out

and I didn't do anything to iggy it was a misunderstanding

the meltdown shit is pretty funny though these people believe anything I couldn't even post at rh they were so nervous and couldn't stop calling me a troll even though I was being nice lmao oh man, and never making fjs public you people are all nuts

steveyos
03-07-2012, 02:34 PM
jack had no idea who I am but somehow knows all about me and keeps changing his views on people depending on where the sun is in the sky, as far as legit mentality with taking this all seriously he's definitely more in line with tim except tim actually gets how all this works

I wish people didn't get so mad at me so quickly I'm not even trying to be hostile

siburke939
03-07-2012, 02:35 PM
incompetech.com/Images/caring.png

siburke939
03-07-2012, 02:36 PM
fucking wanky shitcunt link

siburke939

siburke939
it appears i have forgotten how to post images & i am quickly realising i don't give a hoot

siburke939
03-07-2012, 02:37 PM
who wants a fight?

maks
03-07-2012, 02:41 PM
you need to include the http://

siburke939
03-07-2012, 02:43 PM
that did cross my mind...

http://incompetech.com/Images/caring.png

...i blame this new google shit it doesn't let you drag/drop the full url from one page to another it cuts the http:// out so lazy cunts like me now have to type it

steveyos
03-07-2012, 02:44 PM
jack,

siburke939
(i think the image has lost its impact now)

siburke939
how old is jack?

maks
03-07-2012, 02:49 PM
he may be 57 but he talks about drinking like he's 17 and expects people to be impressed that he can get alcohol

siburke939
03-07-2012, 02:50 PM
fuck me that is around my parents' ages i'm 34 & way too old for this forum :-/

maks
03-07-2012, 02:53 PM
no, I'm pretty sure I've got you all figured out jack you're not very complex

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 02:56 PM
never grew out of fucking small children i meet on the net and lure to my basement, i mean sure i have read pamphlets at my church saying it's bad, but i just cant stop fucking little kids i meet on the net.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 02:56 PM
i just wanna fuck little kids and post can i please do that in peace

siburke939
03-07-2012, 02:57 PM
i'm not scared of your age that is a ridiculous comment you are not very wise for your age sir

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 02:57 PM
i was actually doing your inner dialog jack...

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 02:58 PM
i thought old people where supposed to be wise

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 02:59 PM
i vote jack stays, he's old and creepy and plus he seems like a welcome mat, everyone just walks all over him and he don't give a fuck, and will do exactly what you say, i say he's the best toadie ever and now he is under my spell since i said one nice thing about him.

siburke939
03-07-2012, 03:00 PM
a 17 y/o girl from here has had my cock in her mouth but that is legal in the UK so w/e i ain't no paedoattackjack

siburke939
03-07-2012, 03:01 PM
it's funny because you cannot smell on the internet of all the senses you had to pick that one you fool

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 03:01 PM
let me try to have a serious conversation here for a second just everyone simmer down

http://i56.tinypic.com/2a7ts3c.gif

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 03:02 PM
there's a real sadness about you jack, it;'s like you have wasted your entire life and you are now just slowly realizing it...

siburke939
03-07-2012, 03:03 PM
does jack have any children?

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 03:05 PM
my guess is jacks seed has never been spread because he's a pedophile that likes to fuck little boys, and little boys can't have babies.

siburke939
03-07-2012, 03:07 PM
somebody should have told him sooner what do they teach them in choir these days??? :-S

Gentleman Doli
03-07-2012, 03:09 PM
let me try to have a serious conversation here for a second just everyone simmer down

http://i56.tinypic.com/2a7ts3c.gif

Do Not Know if Want...

maks
03-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Really? Let's play. What have you figured out? Aside from me annoying you...what's making me tick?

you're basically ob in an old bald man's body, you have all sorts of wacky theories about trolling and you believe that everything on the whole internet is a form of it. you claim it doesn't bother you when people notice and point out how slow and naive you are, but deep down it really bums you out. also, you can't stand that most of the people here who are less than half your age are already more successful than you.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 03:11 PM
I wont bother, but one thing my life hasn't been is wasted.

says the 60 year old who is talking to an actual faggot nigger on the internet who just posted a gif of a spider lady sucking a guys dick

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 03:13 PM
more like a cool family to fuck, am i right jack haahah fucking your grand kids in there tight little butt-holes is awesome :highfive:

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 03:14 PM
jack can't be real... it's too good to be true.

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 03:15 PM
it's like getting your grandfather to post here but with out all the shame of your grandfather actually posting here

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 03:18 PM
make this your avatar jack then i will adopt you on rubynet and nobody will mess with you anymore you will be under the dp's protection and can post freely with your new avatar....

http://www.biggayhudsonvalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/jaminseated1.jpg

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 03:19 PM
I lost my hair in a house fire when I was 33, never grew back, but I saved almost everything in the house. I'm in the best shape of my life from working out at the gym every day, so I may be old, but I could kick your ass in any athletic event, given the actual amount of time you spend posting here seeing I bet you dont get out much.

When people point out Im slow and naive, it makes me grin. You see what I want you to see.

afa success. Do you know what chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine are? I made my first million from that when I was 33. Havent looked back since. I work when I want to, for decent money, but I've been technically retired for 6 years. I have all the money we need.

Anything else you want to take a stab at?

what was ww2 like did you kill any nazi's

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 03:19 PM
what happened to steve? He's the only intelligent one here.

:sickburn:

maks
03-07-2012, 03:21 PM
I lost my hair in a house fire when I was 33, never grew back, but I saved almost everything in the house. I'm in the best shape of my life from working out at the gym every day, so I may be old, but I could kick your ass in any athletic event, given the actual amount of time you spend posting here seeing I bet you dont get out much.

When people point out Im slow and naive, it makes me grin. You see what I want you to see.

afa success. Do you know what chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine are? I made my first million from that when I was 33. Havent looked back since. I work when I want to, for decent money, but I've been technically retired for 6 years. I have all the money we need.

Anything else you want to take a stab at?

lying on the internet? aren't you a little old for that?

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 03:23 PM
jack send me half a million dollars and i will fuck your grandkids for you, you can just watch and not have to expend all that energy chasing them around the house trying to corn hole the little fuckers

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 03:25 PM
jack now that we are friends i am going to tell you my real name, it's john titor. i am pretty sure everyone who posts here is color blind so hopefully you aren't and can see this and we are now best friends not only on ruby net but also irl.

maks
03-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Just because the 2008 Olympics were successful, this does not mean :brian: is a fake.
What people don't understand is :brian:s explanation of his time machine is incredibly accurate. In other words we live in infinite parallel worlds with infinite outcomes.
Also, people also don't believe that time travellers can lie and spread disinformation for their purposes.
The fact that the olympics in 2008 were successful, just may mean :brian: was successful in his mission, and we won't have the terrible outcomes like WWW3.
Right now WWW3 is still possible, just look at the situation with Russia and America right now.
Let's just pray the timeline has diverged enough and we are not on the similar timeline as :brian: was on. That really is a truly awful future.

siburke939
03-07-2012, 03:32 PM
okay what is the best chocolate bar to stick in a girl's butt?

Gentleman Doli
03-07-2012, 03:41 PM
PHIXXXXXXXXT

siburke939
03-07-2012, 03:45 PM
my current erection is in no way associated with this thread (or forum in general)

siburke939
03-07-2012, 03:51 PM
i know which one he fucked

steveyos
03-07-2012, 03:53 PM
I'll catch up brb getting a bike

maks
03-07-2012, 04:04 PM
maybe that's why he's here he's trying to recapture the youth that was stolen from him by his father's sexual abuse, like how michael jackson built an amusement park in his yard but way more pathetic

syncan aka ken post jr
03-07-2012, 04:26 PM
so let me get this straight, the faggot flagger chat hates jack and that's who all those shitty photoshop pictures are of, and kkkomix fan also hates jack, i am learning so much about people i don't want to know anything about.

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
03-07-2012, 04:31 PM
I never thought old grandpas would be bad posters the ones I see irl always seem to have a :sickburn: ready every time they see a gay or a minority or a goth kid

maks
03-07-2012, 04:41 PM
so let me get this straight, the faggot flagger chat hates jack and that's who all those shitty photoshop pictures are of, and kkkomix fan also hates jack, i am learning so much about people i don't want to know anything about.

kkkomix fan is cody. I think it was supposed to be a flaggercat parody alt but he appears to have given up on that and is now posting exactly like cody. for reference see every bobhughes alt ever.

maks
03-07-2012, 04:42 PM
I never thought old grandpas would be bad posters the ones I see irl always seem to have a :sickburn: ready every time they see a gay or a minority or a goth kid

liberal pantywaists get old too jack was probably a real deal hippy once and lo and behold he grew up to be a failure who could have seen that coming

maks
03-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Sorry maks, your wrong. I don't have any socks here.

he's doing an awfully good impression then

maks
03-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Hoo......... Brian Untoten ??????

:brian:

steveyos
03-07-2012, 05:50 PM
guys, I'm not reading anything yet just letting yall know I got a bike I'll take a pic when I got home there's no disc brakes marks though sorry to disappointed you the girl said this was my best option for a bike for my price range and the disc brakes one wasn't in stock and costed too much when I can just stop with my feet

and I'll definitely need a new seat

rode for a half hour and the only thing that hurts are my wrists gotta get grip cushions too

all in all finally got another bike, and I'll break character for a sec I've now got yet another attractive female friend wooooooooo! (though she made me buy a helmet, I hope she doesn't sing in a church choir or something) (obv she thought I was retarded and I'll never see her again...... maybe I'm not breaking character at all right now I'm just chilling shotgun in my sport trac almost home now brb

steveyos
03-07-2012, 05:52 PM
so many posts..... is it all the sam boring shit that's been on this forum or are there any posts directed towards or at least about me or fjs also who wants to join me and cberry in me3 and or dead island,

maks
03-07-2012, 05:57 PM
HTTP Error 404

Not Found
The file or script requested was not found on this server.

If you typed in this URL by hand, please verify that you have the correct spelling and try again. M_0001

gj dipshit

maks
03-07-2012, 05:58 PM
my name is flaggercat I google things all day but I'm still not very good at it

maks
03-07-2012, 06:05 PM
maybe broken links to pdfs are enough to scare the lizard people but we here are a bit more savvy than that

maks
03-07-2012, 06:10 PM
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ix=seb&ie=UTF-8&ion=1#hl=en&safe=off&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=-1&oq=&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&gs_l=&pbx=1&fp=6b8f6c2ef22f8dde&ix=seb&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1509&bih=905

maks
03-07-2012, 06:16 PM
( √-1 )

maks
03-07-2012, 06:28 PM
beware of the little brown birthmark on the fattest part of my ass

clay
03-07-2012, 06:30 PM
i just read the first post, sorry to be _that guy_, everyone. but is there a 60 year old man on this forum?

maks
03-07-2012, 06:31 PM
i just read the first post, sorry to be _that guy_, everyone. but is there a 60 year old man on this forum?

yes, it appears so.

maks
03-07-2012, 06:32 PM
to put that in perspective he was voting age before m0nde was born

clay
03-07-2012, 06:33 PM
theres a guy on the forum who saw kennedy get shot

maks
03-07-2012, 06:35 PM
theres a guy on the forum who saw kennedy get shot

it may be time to shut this whole thing down

steveyos
03-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Some chick was nice to you cause she wanted to sell you something and you think she's your friend now. Classic :rofl:

lol I remember back in the day where I'd say something like that and the people replying would say the same thing omg I'm not even finishing this post

steveyos
03-07-2012, 08:00 PM
has no idea what that means, who made it, just thinks it makes me mad cause some one told him it does

Gentleman Doli
03-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Wrong answer. Basic sarcasm.

no hes right lol

Gentleman Doli
03-07-2012, 08:10 PM
what does fjs wins again mean cody? can you explain it to the class

lnopia the great
03-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Wrong answer. Basic sarcasm.

ah yes the difficult to master (but definitely worth it) troll known only as "the double troll"

steveyos
03-07-2012, 11:02 PM
where is fatima, my good friend fatima

I wish I still had her voicemails

oh btw I don't even care flaggy mcchat sent me so many emails voicemails I talk to ob via email I don't know how I get so involved when I'm truly the only person who doesn't care, fucking flaggerchat is gonna DOX me even though I've been doing that to myself since before he had a computer, gosh this whole thing sucks, I'll post all the boring flagger stuff if given enough incentive, whatever that means

timmy
03-07-2012, 11:10 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/nollpost/mrnspace/fat%20guys%20on%20bikes/fat_man_bike.jpg

steveyos
03-07-2012, 11:18 PM
I made a post, from my evo

I made another, I should go

I'm not afraid, to speak my words

dumb down my vocab for lizards

hello, hello, hello, hello, hell-o

it's so boring, on this forum!

I'm dying from, all this boredom!

lizard stupid, pain my brain stems!

fucking don't know, what they're sayin!

so I logged in, I regret it!

I'll log back out, in a second!

(gay)

(gay)

cody knows me, knows my friends

got all my info in his head

he thinks of me, when I'm away

welllll whatever, cody's gay

homo, homo, homo, ho-mo

etc

I'm the god troll! I'm the god troll! I'm the god troll! I'm the god troll! I'm the goddddoetrosjfjewwoowwwwwwwwww

steveyos
03-07-2012, 11:20 PM
I made a post, from my evo

about the damage of tim's hole

he fights for right, he fights for good

he's got an ass hole fulllll of wood

tim's hole, tim's hole, tim's hole, lol

steveyos
03-07-2012, 11:22 PM
this old guy jack, ain't that bad

so what he got fucked by his dad

he came here to, tell us all

he's a big fan of patttttrick's balls

dox you, dox you, dox you dox you

steveyos
03-07-2012, 11:24 PM
eat your heart out weird al, and you're all welcome but I save that kinda quality for fjs still

steveyos
03-07-2012, 11:25 PM
I still didn't read everything since leaving to get my bike, I love having a new bike so much

steveyos
03-07-2012, 11:27 PM
THAT'S JUST HOW I BEHAVE, RIDINGGGG MYYYYY BIKE

speaking of which bluemeate if you see this I'll be never ever ever visiting this place ever again after this it's not hard to find fjs, we have a really easy to remember url

steveyos
03-07-2012, 11:29 PM
inb4curryandplainbagelspostalinkimadetotrollthisforumfjsdoesntevenmeanthatyouinsanelyretardedpatheti closeridiots

blumpkin blownuts
03-08-2012, 07:28 AM
itt im the only person who cant tell the lizards apart flag/ob/cody/jack its all the same thing its someones address ive never heard of or someone crying about it here because were the internet police and going to save the day? wtf

ignoring dosnt work CLAY, otherwise if i did then there would be like 3 fucking posts per page that both a) show up and b) have context

fuck you rubynet

steveyos
03-08-2012, 07:41 AM
gotta say I'm happy with this place because I'm seeing the good posters get sick of this place and the worst posters still here everyday and it's funny how the people who thought they were the good posters are in fact the worst posters and are here making really bad posts still every day

and no that has nothing to do with the new people like ob and them, they're all better than the regulars that are left here

I'm completely unmotivated to read the posts I missed there's only a
.00001% of there being a post worth reading it probably turned into the exact same thing as every other thread we're already complete ly off topic before I could get an answer and the answer was all I was interested in, and with fjs I can upload pictures as attachments with forum runner really easily in fact I can take a photo with my camera right from the post itself, so, like I'm not even motivated to upload a pic of the bike here, because this place is just so bad, I mean there hasn't been a good thread in so long,

blumpkin blownuts
03-08-2012, 07:46 AM
oh this is really all about jack i got partway past page 2 or 3 idk

jack, this forum has a set of predefined operations, like any programmed system, an instruction set if you will
1) dont care
2) if you do care pretend that you dont, and ham it up
3) if you care and you cant pretend you dont care then stop posting completely
4) if you care and dont even pretend you dont care then stop posting completely
5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely5) theres also just plain old fucking stop posting completely

steveyos
03-08-2012, 07:47 AM
trek 3500 black green white that's all I'm motivated to post here but at fjs I'm making a continuous megathread about it because all our threads at fjs have the effort of 2005 posting with years of added quality

blumpkin blownuts
03-08-2012, 07:48 AM
look at me i am caring who is posting or not and how much see

blumpkin blownuts
03-08-2012, 07:51 AM
hiya steve whats shakin bakin

blumpkin blownuts
03-08-2012, 07:54 AM
what was the outcome of this thread did someone ive never heard of prove something i dont care about to someone i dont know? or not?

i didnt even read the last few pages im not lying either i rarely go past a "3" here other than to reply to something on the first page

steveyos
03-08-2012, 08:04 AM
actually I'll post the pics I took one of myself in the helmet and I'm totally gonna self-pwn the fuck outta myself by posting it and then someone else will post it multiply ing the pwnage!!!??!!?????????????? (

steveyos
03-08-2012, 08:05 AM
all this thread tells you is that it's not worth posting here lol

blumpkin blownuts
03-08-2012, 08:07 AM
you win t3h lulzx0rs! X33333