PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Australian IQ tests

maks
05-25-2013, 01:37 PM
"Close to half of Australian adults lack the basic reading, writing and maths skills needed for every day living"

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/business/a/-/national/16161554/adult-literacy-maths-shock/

0mon Ra
05-25-2013, 02:30 PM
0 replies for almost an hour good job

clay
05-25-2013, 03:51 PM
hes waiting for that one special reply

Gentleman Doli
05-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Hello. I am Adolf Hitler.

rubycalaber
05-25-2013, 04:28 PM
why are australians so fucking stupid? theories I have encountered:

-descended from criminals

-their government treats everyone like a baby so thats how they act

-physically isolated towns and cities that make communicating with people not in the immediate community not apart of their culture so they have trouble understanding the outside world and talking to foreigners on the internet is completely beyond them

-high pay rates so if a literal retard can get a job just digging a ditch they will be able to afford a place to live and an internet connection to spew their drivel around the world while anywhere else on earth they would end up homeless and die no one ever knowing how stupid they are

-heavy push towards multiculturalism and integration of immigrants and aboriginals has destroyed their culture, thanks jews!

-being on the bottom of earth fucks with their brain like how water goes down the drain anti-clockwise

maks
05-25-2013, 04:33 PM
-being on the bottom of earth fucks with their brain like how water goes down the drain anti-clockwise

I think this might have something to do with it. The southern US is full of morons, so is Africa and South America. It seems the further south you go the less sophisticated your brain gets, maybe it's cosmic rays or some natural phenomenon we don't fully understand yet

rubycalaber
05-25-2013, 04:42 PM
yeah thats why I'm the smartest on the forum I'm from as north as you can get (also note how there's no darkies in the north pole)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/WhiteBear.jpg

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
05-25-2013, 04:49 PM
there are eskimos ice niggers

jon
05-25-2013, 04:59 PM
he's waiting for an australian to reply

Cody
05-25-2013, 07:08 PM
I think this might have something to do with it. The southern US is full of morons, so is Africa and South America. It seems the further south you go the less sophisticated your brain gets, maybe it's cosmic rays or some natural phenomenon we don't fully understand yet

maks im 100% positive the number of idiots in any given area are proportionate to the overall population of that area, i mean yankees vote democrat and support unions

05-25-2013, 07:46 PM
wish i was in a union 30 bucks an hour to take naps

Cody
05-25-2013, 08:07 PM
wish i was in a union 30 bucks an hour to take naps

precisely

elezzark
05-25-2013, 09:33 PM
i agree with maks

maks
05-26-2013, 05:58 AM
yankees vote democrat and support unions

That's lazy, not stupid.

States ranked by IQ
http://www.city-data.com/forum/general-u-s/547133-states-ranked-iq-how-does-yours.html

The highest southern state is Virginia, at #17. Predictably, Louisiana and Mississippi are at the bottom. I'm surprised Florida did as well as it did, must be all the jews.

Obnoxious Bitch
05-26-2013, 06:02 AM
That's lazy, not stupid.

States ranked by IQ
http://www.city-data.com/forum/general-u-s/547133-states-ranked-iq-how-does-yours.html

The highest southern state is Virginia, at #17. Predictably, Louisiana and Mississippi are at the bottom. I'm surprised Florida did as well as it did, must be all the jews.

Virginia only did as well as it did because of its DC suburbs bringing up the average.

macpro
05-26-2013, 06:57 AM
time to import some darkies up north to Ruby's shire.

Cody
05-26-2013, 08:01 AM
That's lazy, not stupid.

States ranked by IQ

ok now cross reference that data with the census data with african american population percentages in the states and prepare to be nonplussed.

rubycalaber
05-26-2013, 02:20 PM
My dad was born in scotland

so yeah I guess I am descended from criminals

not very funny since I'm sure the british empire sent scottish prisoners to australia at first so that'd be the case if you were descended from the first immigrants either way

clay
05-26-2013, 03:12 PM
lowest on that list:

mississippi: 37% black
louisiana: 32% black
california: 38% mexican
hawaii: 77% non white
new mexico: 46% mexican

highest on that list:

massachusetts: 76% white
new hampshire: 92% white
north dakota: 89% white
vermont: 98% white
minnesota: 83% white

rubycalaber
05-26-2013, 03:23 PM
[white pride intensifies]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/WhiteBear.jpg

StompleB
05-26-2013, 03:24 PM
we've got a lot of mexicans, walkin' around out here

clay
05-26-2013, 03:26 PM
california is also home to the 5th highest population of blacks in the united states, but i think its the mexicans that really push those iq's down

StompleB
05-26-2013, 03:32 PM
there's nothing unintelligent about Norteņo music and Baby Lucas, fat man

Obnoxious Bitch
05-26-2013, 03:59 PM
not very funny since I'm sure the british empire sent scottish prisoners to australia at first so that'd be the case if you were descended from the first immigrants either way

Australia got England's prisoners while America got England's religious nut jobs. I'd say Australia got the better end of the deal even though England got the best of all.

StompleB
05-26-2013, 04:01 PM
Australia got England's prisoners while America got England's religious nut jobs. I'd say Australia got the better end of the deal even though England got the best of all.

not even your hubby can agree with you on that one

Obnoxious Bitch
05-26-2013, 04:23 PM
not even your hubby can agree with you on that one

Actually, he can. Most of Australia's "criminals" were people who "stole" food to survive, especially during the Irish Potato Famine. They have nothing in common with today's Mexican gang bangers.

rubycalaber
05-26-2013, 04:25 PM
that's a good example of a new phenomenon I have recently learned of known as Nigger Morals™

clay
05-26-2013, 04:29 PM

totally unaware that the americas got more prisoners shipped to them than australia did

Obnoxious Bitch
05-26-2013, 04:37 PM
that's a good example of a new phenomenon I have recently learned of known as Nigger Morals™

You have a problem with a crime-centric, ebonics speaking society?

StompleB
05-26-2013, 04:49 PM
Actually, he can. Most of Australia's "criminals" were people who "stole" food to survive, especially during the Irish Potato Famine. They have nothing in common with today's Mexican gang bangers.

on which one got the better deal

Obnoxious Bitch
05-26-2013, 04:50 PM
on which one got the better dealYes.

Cody
05-26-2013, 07:09 PM
lowest on that list:

mississippi: 37% black
louisiana: 32% black
california: 38% mexican
hawaii: 77% non white
new mexico: 46% mexican

highest on that list:

massachusetts: 76% white
new hampshire: 92% white
north dakota: 89% white
vermont: 98% white
minnesota: 83% white

yep, now to be totally fair theres pockets of asian and indian immigrants who push up test scores in some urban areas but on the whole this is my point

totally unaware that the americas got more prisoners shipped to them than australia did

well it was closer so it got cheaper to ship the problems away

Gentleman Doli
05-26-2013, 07:40 PM
The Moors actually controlled Southern Italy during the late 8th century.

rubycalaber
05-26-2013, 08:22 PM
guess snickerz boost brain power

Cody
05-26-2013, 08:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI

rubycalaber
05-26-2013, 08:38 PM
the moors are niggers hahahahaha

Obnoxious Bitch
05-26-2013, 10:44 PM
fucking wow

you're the first American I've ever seen who actually knows this

That's because far more people were both shipped to and voluntarily came to America than Australia, silly. If you are going to interject national pride (not sure why anyone in western nations has any these days) into the conversation, can you please provide credible links to percentages of the American population versus the Australian population that came from England who were convicts in the 17th, 18th, and earlier half of the 19th century.

macpro
05-26-2013, 10:58 PM
can we send all the negroes back to Liberia? The Jews back to hell? The queers back to sodomite
island?

lnopia the great
05-26-2013, 11:33 PM
lisa you are retarded, ya bitch

Obnoxious Bitch
05-27-2013, 12:55 AM
We are talking about CONVICTS not immigrants you fucking retard. Not to mention that Australia had way more voluntary immigrants during the gold rush alone than it ever had convicts. And not all convicts were british either to either country.

And you could look it up yourself before asserting made-up rubbish and looking like a total moron.

I was talking about both immigrants and convicts. America had lots more of both thus alot more people. You still haven't provided any credible data about the percentage of new comers to both countries that freely came versus those that came here specifically against there will as part of a criminal sentence.

http://cdn3.chartsbin.com/chartimages/l_gdn_ab28ec2f4629347ed9c4d7cf76c66a2e
http://cdn3.chartsbin.com/chartimages/l_eoo_45b739414a40ac11afacf3f3167b2a1d

So yeah, The US had much more of everything people wise. Australia did not even have 1,000 white people until 1790.

lnopia the great
05-27-2013, 01:11 AM
did you make those yourself

Obnoxious Bitch
05-27-2013, 01:15 AM
did you make those yourself

Hell no. I have no time or patience for that.

Obnoxious Bitch
05-27-2013, 03:41 AM
You fucking idiot, that is NOT what we were talking about, you can't just come in and change the subject and think that even makes any sense, it just makes you a fucktard, like if I were to now say you were wrong because of how many people eat pop tarts and then show a graph, that would be as retarded as what you just did.

Australia wasn't even invaded until 1788 you dumb fuck.

We were talking about percentage of population that were convicts. I asked you to put up credible percentage stats or shut up. I take it that you are now going to shut up since you are not going to put up.

StompleB
05-27-2013, 05:28 AM
Lisa and Obnoxious Bitch fighting? :wtf:

rubycalaber
05-27-2013, 06:01 AM
battle to see who the most retarded lizard bitch is

gonna have to take lisas side on this since OB really is like a youtube video commenter who you wonder if english is their native language

Obnoxious Bitch
05-27-2013, 06:50 AM
Lisa and Obnoxious Bitch fighting? :wtf:

Lisa is the one who got offended when asked to show proof of claim. Not my fault she is hypersensitive to criticism or even just questioning.

Cody
05-27-2013, 08:37 AM
:popcorn:

clay
05-27-2013, 08:37 PM
regarding the americas:

It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America ... The British also would often ship Irish and Scots to the Americas whenever rebellions took place in Ireland or Scotland, and they would be treated similar to the convicts, except that this also included women and children.

Bermuda, off the North American continent, was also used during the Victorian period. Convicts housed in hulks were used to build the Royal Naval Dockyard there, and during the Second Boer War (1899-1902), Boer prisoners-of-war were sent to the archipelago and imprisoned on one of the smaller islands.
50,000 british convicts alone sent to colonial america. even more sent to bermuda and the bahamas to work in slave labor camps. they also sent thousands and thousands of irish and scottish people. when you hear the term "scots irish" in reference to ancestry, that does not mean something is part scottish part irish. the english uprooted scottish people after they decided to subjugate both countries entirely and sent them to the island. the irish freaked out, so england sent the scottish people who were living in ireland over to the united states. eventually they created their own society and moved into the appalachians. as you can see there were also foreign prisoners of war sent.

regarding australia:

Over the 80 years more than 165,000 convicts were transported to Australia.

Cody
05-27-2013, 08:50 PM
regarding the americas:

50,000 british convicts alone sent to colonial america. even more sent to bermuda and the bahamas to work in slave labor camps. they also sent thousands and thousands of irish and scottish people. when you hear the term "scots irish" in reference to ancestry, that does not mean something is part scottish part irish. the english uprooted scottish people after they decided to subjugate both countries entirely and sent them to the island. the irish freaked out, so england sent the scottish people who were living in ireland over to the united states. eventually they created their own society and moved into the appalachians. as you can see there were also foreign prisoners of war sent.

regarding australia:

:9/11:

Obnoxious Bitch
05-27-2013, 09:28 PM
50,000 Convicts to America
165,000 convicts to Australia.

Australia being approximately 10% of the US population throughout most of its history makes Australia a far more concentrated penal colony ancestor state than America.

Thank you Clay for providing statistics that I asked Lisa for. Could you please link sources?

rubycalaber
05-27-2013, 10:11 PM
click here for in depth statistics on the british empires convict exportation (http://doom3.zoy.org)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/ZoyZebra.jpg

Obnoxious Bitch
05-28-2013, 12:00 AM
click here for in depth statistics on the british empires convict exportation (http://doom3.zoy.org)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/ZoyZebra.jpg

My browser won't allow scripts so doom3 won't work. Do you know if there is a doom3 for Android?

UofLCardfan08
05-28-2013, 09:11 AM
battle to see who the most retarded lizard bitch is

gonna have to take lisas side on this since OB really is like a youtube video commenter who you wonder if english is their native language

ruby take a moment to reconsider taking Lisa's side

maybe, maybe not.... would/did OB drive 4 plus hours round trip chasing internet forum troll dick?

ob has his own dick

Gentleman Doli
05-28-2013, 09:17 AM

maybe, maybe not.... would/did OB drive 4 plus hours round trip chasing internet forum troll dick?

ob has his own dick

a creepy old guy sent letters to your mom and your coworker

Obnoxious Bitch
05-28-2013, 09:41 AM

ob has his own dick

No I don't. At least not attached to me. And no, I wouldn't drive 4 minutes just to say "high" to anyone on these forums let alone 4 hours to chase troll dick.

clay
06-03-2013, 05:12 AM
50,000 Convicts to America
165,000 convicts to Australia.

Australia being approximately 10% of the US population throughout most of its history makes Australia a far more concentrated penal colony ancestor state than America.

Thank you Clay for providing statistics that I asked Lisa for. Could you please link sources?

i forgot to point out that you're retarded last week. thats 50k convicts alone sent to colonial america i.e. georgia. you neglected to add in, although i did not neglect to mention, the convicts sent to the american islands. you also left out the hundreds of thousands of other sorts of people that england forced over here against their will and into indentured servitude under the same laws. you also left out the prisoners of war england dumped in the united states and outlying islands. you are retarded and dont seem to understand math which is why you think 22 million is 10% of 314 million. your logic is broken and flawed and you have the impression that we were not only talking about percentages, which we werent, but also that the historical population of australia and the united states were always parallel.

respond to me so i can have a reason to kill myself

Cody
06-03-2013, 05:55 AM
respond to me so i can have a reason to kill myself

happy to help as always, do it in tinychat please but ban lisa first and spaminator her acct

06-07-2013, 11:39 PM
lol nope
here's the same graph correcting for our large retarded minority population

http://i.imgur.com/nsUKc2c.png

Plug Drugs
06-08-2013, 12:00 AM
o0o0o0o0o i saw lisa posted and i got butterflies in my stomache

Plug Drugs
06-08-2013, 12:01 AM
everyones brain has the capacity for intelligence they just have to choose to use it