PDA

View Full Version : seriously we should all boycot clays forum until he deals with this faggot spamming about jack venoo

timmy
03-07-2012, 10:47 PM
no one gives a fuck ytou stupid old faggot NO ONE CARES ABOUT JACK VENOOKER but you dont realize that and its a sad life you lead every day your free fuckign time is spent posting abotu thge same fucking thing all the time you have some fucking problems man you really really need to get laid i would end your life if i met you you pathetic piece of shit you seriously need some fucking hobbies do you even have a job or anything or are you a retired lonely faggot that spends his entire life trying to get some google hits is that all your life is about you stupid faggot seriously? DO YOU EVER REFLECT ON YOUR LIFE AND" THINK I AM A WORTHLESS FAGGOT TRYING TO GET GOOGLE HITS ON JACK VENOOKER I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO I AM SO MISERABLE I SHOULD SERIOUSLY JUST KILL MYSELF HOW FUCKING SAD AM I WOULD MY FATHER BE PROUD THAT I AM SPENDING MY GOLDEN DAYS OF RETIREMENT ON INTERNET FORUMS TALING ABOUT JACK VENOOKER AND MAKING SHITTY SHOPPED PICTURES OF SOME GUYS DICK WITH A SQUARE CUT AND PASTED FACE OVER HIS FACE OF PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON BEFORE I AM A HUGE FAGGOT PLEASE FATHER FORGIVE ME FOR NOT HAVING ANYTHING BETTER DO TO WITH MY RETIREMENT I AM JUST A WORTHLESS DRONE THATS ONLY PURPOSE IS TO GET GOOGLE HITS I AM SO FUCKING PATHETIC PLEASE FUCKING KILL ME SOMEONE PLEASE I AM CALLING CRYING OUT FOR HELOP EVERY TIME I POST JACK VENOOKER I WANT SOMEONE TO FIND WHERE I LIVE AND KILL ME I AM SO TIRED OF THIS PATHETIC EXISTENCE OF MINE PLEASE JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY"

seriously on a side note clay you are an epic faggot this forum is a fucking dumpster its like your fucking bedroom you diryty fag sleezy slob faggot fuck you seriously neewd to clean shit up instead of leaving food crumbs and snicker wrappers around your bedroom i am so tired of your fat lazy "but its not my responsibility" bullshit you need to clean up your attitude just like you need to clean up this forum you absolute fucking JOKE OF AN ADMIN ive met crustaceans with more ambition than you faggot

timmy
03-07-2012, 10:48 PM
clay if i met you irl i would beat you up

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
03-07-2012, 10:54 PM
:dinorage:

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
03-07-2012, 10:55 PM
they could just bring faggot patrol back

boobz
03-07-2012, 10:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AtIYt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rzMZj.jpg

Gentleman Doli
03-07-2012, 11:13 PM
i can`t stop lolling about jack venooker

steveyos
03-07-2012, 11:39 PM
this is why fjs exists, this forum has sucked for a long time now and only the best posters can accept that, but why are you all still posting here are you addicted idk I'll be at fjs personally, maybe also gaia and the second life forums, and 4chan, all less gay than this place, even if you combine them......

sex with dead people
03-07-2012, 11:43 PM
motherfucker b& me from fjs again wtf bro for real wtf

timmy
03-07-2012, 11:52 PM
who is sex with benefits?
also stevey when are you making my account at fjs call it something cool like "snickersR4Fags" 0r "pinkhotcakes"

Camoron
03-08-2012, 12:08 AM
tim how long are u gonna keep me blocked on steam its not like anyone else likes to talk to you

timmy
03-08-2012, 12:16 AM
tim how long are u gonna keep me blocked on steam its not like anyone else likes to talk to you

i find this statement yuo made highly offensive unblocking poistponed

Desolation
03-08-2012, 12:21 AM
missed stevey so bad lol

Camoron
03-08-2012, 12:22 AM
you know blocking me only makes everyone think you're an aspy retard right

timmy
03-08-2012, 12:22 AM
i dont need to block you for people to thin kthat

Camoron
03-08-2012, 12:42 AM
it just reinforces it though

timmy
03-08-2012, 12:48 AM
reinforce THIS! *pulls out dick*

boobz
03-08-2012, 03:53 AM
this is why fjs exists, this forum has sucked for a long time now and only the best posters can accept that, but why are you all still posting here are you addicted idk I'll be at fjs personally, maybe also gaia and the second life forums, and 4chan, all less gay than this place, even if you combine them......

www.funnyjokessquad.com

steveyos
03-08-2012, 08:07 AM
miss you too deso but I really am gone forever now just had to swing by to pick up tim

steveyos
03-08-2012, 08:07 AM
*passes account back to elz as he finishes getting everyone's passwords again*

BoobyKalabrr
03-08-2012, 02:51 PM
no one gives a fuck ytou stupid old faggot NO ONE CARES ABOUT JACK VENOOKER but you dont realize that and its a sad life you lead every day your free fuckign time is spent posting abotu thge same fucking thing all the time you have some fucking problems man you really really need to get laid i would end your life if i met you you pathetic piece of shit you seriously need some fucking hobbies do you even have a job or anything or are you a retired lonely faggot that spends his entire life trying to get some google hits is that all your life is about you stupid faggot seriously? DO YOU EVER REFLECT ON YOUR LIFE AND" THINK I AM A WORTHLESS FAGGOT TRYING TO GET GOOGLE HITS ON JACK VENOOKER I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO I AM SO MISERABLE I SHOULD SERIOUSLY JUST KILL MYSELF HOW FUCKING SAD AM I WOULD MY FATHER BE PROUD THAT I AM SPENDING MY GOLDEN DAYS OF RETIREMENT ON INTERNET FORUMS TALING ABOUT JACK VENOOKER AND MAKING SHITTY SHOPPED PICTURES OF SOME GUYS DICK WITH A SQUARE CUT AND PASTED FACE OVER HIS FACE OF PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON BEFORE I AM A HUGE FAGGOT PLEASE FATHER FORGIVE ME FOR NOT HAVING ANYTHING BETTER DO TO WITH MY RETIREMENT I AM JUST A WORTHLESS DRONE THATS ONLY PURPOSE IS TO GET GOOGLE HITS I AM SO FUCKING PATHETIC PLEASE FUCKING KILL ME SOMEONE PLEASE I AM CALLING CRYING OUT FOR HELOP EVERY TIME I POST JACK VENOOKER I WANT SOMEONE TO FIND WHERE I LIVE AND KILL ME I AM SO TIRED OF THIS PATHETIC EXISTENCE OF MINE PLEASE JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY"

seriously on a side note clay you are an epic faggot this forum is a fucking dumpster its like your fucking bedroom you diryty fag sleezy slob faggot fuck you seriously neewd to clean shit up instead of leaving food crumbs and snicker wrappers around your bedroom i am so tired of your fat lazy "but its not my responsibility" bullshit you need to clean up your attitude just like you need to clean up this forum you absolute fucking JOKE OF AN ADMIN ive met crustaceans with more ambition than you faggot

quality rant

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 07:59 AM
801 bump

Tanty