PDA

View Full Version : Generic Ruby DayZ Videos Thread #8: Bicycle Tour Special Edition

rubycalaber
05-29-2013, 04:37 AM
ok two things first I just noticed that youtube puts some sort of automatic captions on my video so elezzzark can officially stop being mad at these threads even though they are in completely garbled english that's what he's used to anyway so he can finally know what we're talking about in them and second of all this guy called MakeAnotherWish started commenting on my videos about how much he loves them which is probably someone from these forums trolling me but in case it really is actually someone who is enjoying these videos I put a special shoutout to him at the start of this vid which I think really drives home how exciting and cool this lets play series is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb-hrboQ-wY

this thread's videos have the shortest total run time (only 38 minutes which might seem like a lot due to how shit and not funny they are but the longest is getting close to three hours long lmao yes I have all this planned out what of it) since not much happened during this play session but this is the best video since I'm alone so I can just run around shooting people I don't have teknorat with me going ooh come here with me ooh cover me ooh stay down play this shit game carefully and teknorat played with his brother when I was asleep and he had gotten up to the North West Air Field and he wanted me to come up and meet him so we could raid the place for loot together and when I spawned in elektro I thought I can just have a wee run around shooting people it doesnt matter if I die or not but I do pretty well so at the start of the video I discover the firehouse ladder glitch that has served me well since actually what was I saying this video is fucking boring too because its just me by myself talking to myself and its weird and awkward since this is how I talk when someone else is there to talk to me I dont think you can hear the difference since I'm always weird and awkward but its still not interesting or funny me just walking around shooting zombies but uh I'm not putting it on or anything and saying le funny words on purpose that's just what I'd be saying if someone could hear me at the moment since fighting zombies really is very fucking annoying and makes you want to say oh fuck sake a lot but something funny does happen where this guy Wille whos probably been crawling for miles and hours comes crawling down the street to the hospital and he sees me with a gun and says DONT SHOOT DONT SHOOT I HAVE A BROKEN LEG AND I DONT HAVE ANY MORPHINE and I say DONT WORRY ILL HELP YOU WITH THAT and I SHOOT HIM :edgy: and the game shows the bullets hitting the concrete but it clearly kills him so whatever and then another guy comes running up and theres some lag and I think he realized what I'd done as I was standing over this dead guy and shot me because I just start bleeding and I automatically yell help I'm being chased by zombies so hopefully he'd think I was friendly and go to help me so I could kill me but thanks to the magic of lag I didnt even get an opportunity to bullshit my way out of it which I am not very good at since I think you can tell in my voice that I am a troll piece of shit who has just killed someone for fun or I'm just really fucking obnoxious sounding that makes you want to shoot me but oh well and then I see a dead zombie out in the street outside the apartments so I figure someones inside and there is some guy with a shit terrible username called Xylitolz who I immediately shoot in the face and after I escape the zombies my shots attract by letting them get glitched into a wall and then jumping over the balcony down the stairs like a pro gamer I see a guy loading in and starting to sneak around and I coulda killed him right then and there but I get cocky and try to hold him up at gun point since he was unarmed and I've been waiting for a situation where I can rape someone but as soon as I point the gun at him and tell him to turn around he does the sensible thing and fucking legs it while zig zagging like a mad cunt and I chase this guy Pekki for a good like 5 minutes out of cherno while screaming abuse at him and trying to take shots at him but keep missing because a faggot zombie bashes me everytime I go to aim and he manages to escape me by running into the woods and as I'm looking for them the gaming gods bless me with Willie again and his gay bum bud Awozo running down the road unarmed and the stupid nametag shit calls him a rifleman so I make the mistake of assuming that means anything and shoot at him first chance I get in case he is armed and hes like AH DONT SHOOT FUCK YOU and I literally tell him the game says hes a rifleman and hes like WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING and I take aim at his face and im like WELL THOSE ARE SOME NICE GLASSES and his mate starts like running to the side in an animation I've never seen before I think this is him like fiddling in menus trying to disconnect as the game was still getting keyboard input or something but I shoot him and get credited for both the kills eat shit and diiiiiie and when I go back to check the other guys body this guys body has spawned back there so I guess I killed him with my first shot and his corpse moonwalked away lol and then I decide to run up to the NWAF and on my way up during a yellow disconnect on this laggy faggot server I find a party of three gayboys called, HAPPY, Bajsmumsarn and David lagged out and running up there too so I put a revolver round in their heads just to be sure but it never "catches up" with them like some bullshit like that does later on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWGg-0x8py4

there was a bit at the end of the last video where I got to the NWAF I deleted since nothing fucking happened and a few hours later when tek woke up and we logged back in there was a bit at the start of this video where I loaded into the NWAF and took a look around for loot that I deleted too since I found fucking nothing but I see a chopper so we do some operator shit where we snipe all the zombies with our le enfields before we move in from such a distance it doesnt even alert them at first but of course when we start fiddling over an AS-50 we found all the zombies respawn around us in a perfect circle like aliens being beamed down or something so we have to leg it due to very realistic gameplay but we barn troll them and after realizing the AS-50 is the perfect trolling tool we decided to head down to elektro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VuEIJt8RT0

but I make the mistake of hopping on this bike teknorat found and its completely intact until I ram it straight into a zombie lmao and it fucks up my front wheel so I can only go at like 15 miles per hour on a flat surface or kilometers per hour or whatever max when it was going at 30 before so whenever I'm faced with a very small incline thats the bike defeated and I have to go off road to wherever down hill is and I end up stuck in a ditch for literally 30 minutes so whatever head start I got teknorat manages to get ahead of me on foot and we joke about just uploading the whole like two hour bike ride through the map but my autism isnt that severe I know no ones gonna watch that but for some reason there are people other than teknorat who watch these videos so dont worry you two other people it's kept to the highlights oh and we discuss how old teks character is hes still on the character I went up to the North East Air Field with since he went over to the North West Air Field with it and got extremely rustled getting stuck on a stair but when he logged back in he was still alive and got his brother to go give him medical supplies so thats why I had to walk back up there to meet him teknorat is good at surviving but completely unfairly since when we decide to run around shooting people he dies uh fairly as often as me h-heh but when we go on big journeys its always me who dies due to bullshit due to disconnecting teleporitng hackers or a fucking ladder killing me because the games racist against scotts I think this video demonstrates why youtube needs a fast forward feature lmao because it is fucking boring and the only funny thing that happens in it is teknorat talks from the NWAF down to elektro faster than I ride my bike and after two hours I finally get to elektro too and some random dude shoots me lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKvZHrFLuXc

and then I respawn just outside elektro and I meet this guy with a female skin called Toshiba who sounds sweedish or something because he tells me LETS GOO EXPLOREENG but he is soon murdered by a gray triangle attack and when I get into town I check to see if my bikes there but NIGGA STOLE MY BIKE so I just run around trying to kite players out into the open for tek to snipe with his AS-50 since hes up in the pro gamer position in the hills which he soon gives away when his game minimizes for no reason and when he maximizes his game the game can somehow pick up his mouse clicking on the icon for the game from his desktop and registers it as him pulling the trigger it would be fucking hilarious of that shot killed me because he was watching me through his scope but thankfully it is impossible to hit anyone with a sniper rifle under any circumstances and hes like FUCKING SHITCUNT OF A GAME lmao shitcunt only subhuman australians say that gas all aussies and then another sniper takes me out when I'm looking at him in a not fun and annoying manner but I guess thats getting sniped for you you dont see it coming and this guys shot came from right beside tek and he starts getting ready for an epic counter sniping battle but his faggot wife calls him and he has to leave so I just run around elektro where I respawned again bothering people so I win either way as long as other players are irritated

Camoron
05-29-2013, 11:36 AM
MakeAnotherWish is legitimately troubling

always stevey
05-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Bicycle seats omg <3 so hawt.

Camoron
05-29-2013, 03:21 PM
^ pity replies

always stevey
05-29-2013, 03:23 PM
You fucking cock. be nice to Ruby.

Camoron
05-29-2013, 03:26 PM
i am exceptionally nice to ruby and everyone else for that matter

fanfare
05-29-2013, 10:59 PM
watched this video earlier today before i even saw the thread, was long as fuck, was like, whens ruby gonna get off this bike and start messing up peoples gaming lives, but he just kept on riding, while someone stuck their gun up his 'rectum' lol

Autistic Spectrum
05-30-2013, 01:28 PM
didnt watch but im sure it sucked and was fucking terrible and nf as shit

juji
05-30-2013, 06:41 PM
automatic captions isn't real subtitules

0/10

m0nde
06-01-2013, 12:08 PM
elezzzark will rate this thread higher if you insert subtitles into your videos, ruby
i think you need to get on that right away

jon
09-04-2013, 10:40 AM
ruby i've just come across the perfect car for you

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/bravado-banshee-grand-theft-auto-v-2013-09-04

jon
09-04-2013, 10:41 AM
edgy gif + cag approval = thread dominates

always stevey
09-04-2013, 10:48 AM
A a bicycle man just got killed on the 1 during labor day. some drunk bitch ran over him at 1130 in the morning.. one more felony, strike number three for me.

jon
09-04-2013, 10:50 AM
MakeAnotherWish 3 months ago
i used to go to sleep listening to classical music but now i listen to your videos because theyre better than all of the classical masters combined, this one is the perfect length for going to sleep. Thanks man.

plug drugs

always stevey
09-04-2013, 10:51 AM
better than all the classical masters combined.

always stevey
09-04-2013, 10:51 AM
psuedo-intellectuals... *vomit*

Garfield
09-04-2013, 11:12 AM
ctrl +f garfield
no results
:dc:

rubycalaber
09-04-2013, 11:25 AM
ultra spoilers for the ruby saga: MakeAnotherWish is Ruby's Wife's Sister

ruby i've just come across the perfect car for you

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/bravado-banshee-grand-theft-auto-v-2013-09-04

if I had anywhere to go this would be the car I'd do it in, that or a DHARMA van

m0nde
09-04-2013, 12:00 PM
ruby, you have philipinos from canada as groupies
they're not even white

they're the niggers of asia, ruby

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2013, 12:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S4yTNesM40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWGg-0x8py4

rubycalaber
09-04-2013, 12:02 PM
ruby, you have philipinos from canada as groupies
they're not even white

they're the niggers of asia, ruby

so what you're saying is I have my own 10/10 asian waifu now like tek, ok

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2013, 12:03 PM
play them both at the same time m8 so your head can explode

m0nde
09-04-2013, 12:05 PM
so what you're saying is I have my own 10/10 asian waifu now like tek, okum no, no a
they're looked down up on by koreans, japanese, etc.

they're known as LAFT (little asian fuck toys) by americans
some of them are hot as fuck, but most of them are ugly, not alison ugly, but not as good looking as japanese or koreans or even some chinese

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2013, 12:07 PM
the lowest class of gook,,,,

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2013, 12:08 PM
fucking zipper heads, god dam i wish i was back in nam, burning down there fucking huts,

rubycalaber
09-04-2013, 12:22 PM
wow, an indian man being racist about other races attractiveness

did you know that indian men are universally considered the least attractive in the world?

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2013, 12:26 PM
making my way though the dmz, flame thorwer on my back, don't care , don't fucking care, i'm gonna burn this whole shitty country to the ground,,

m0nde
09-04-2013, 12:41 PM
wow, an indian man being racist about other races attractiveness

did you know that indian men are universally considered the least attractive in the world?i'm just telling you how they're treated by real asians, not how attractive they are

alot of american men go for them thinking they're submissive little brown chicks, but they're not at all
and when they come to the west they end up going for truly white trash people or niggers

also, their big thing is singing karaoke. they have fucking amazing singing voices.
i've been to sinulog on cebu island in the philipines and to manila a number of times, i know alot of philipinos, ruby,

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2013, 12:43 PM
i dated a philipino girl, she was super hot, but she was super fucking nuts, she had bulimia,

m0nde
09-04-2013, 12:45 PM
ruby's going to have to learn tagalog now
say "mahal kita" to them alot ruby
they'll suck your dick

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2013, 12:47 PM
fed ex them a goat, they fucking love goats,

m0nde
09-04-2013, 12:48 PM
ruby's going to start integrating the soft "t" into his scottish accent

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2013, 12:49 PM
i'm just telling you how they're treated by real asians, not how attractive they are

alot of american men go for them thinking they're submissive little brown chicks, but they're not at all
and when they come to the west they end up going for truly white trash people or niggers

also, their big thing is singing karaoke. they have fucking amazing singing voices.
i've been to sinulog on cebu island in the philipines and to manila a number of times, i know alot of philipinos, ruby,

lol monde went on a child sex tour of asia

rubycalaber
09-04-2013, 12:52 PM
i'm just telling you how they're treated by real asians, not how attractive they are

genuine chocolateface sid finally thinks he's getting the chance to be racist against someone else, but indians are still the bottom of the race totem pole

i dated a philipino girl, she was super hot, but she was super fucking nuts, she had bulimia,

if she has bulimia I will let her throw up on my face

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2013, 12:55 PM
i used to like the bingeing part, we would go to like 4 restaurants, and eat a fuck ton, but the bingeing part, lol not so much

maks
09-04-2013, 12:56 PM
making my way though the dmz, flame thorwer on my back, don't care , don't fucking care, i'm gonna burn this whole shitty country to the ground,,

DID YOU GO WILLINGLY INTO THE HOOCH?

m0nde
09-04-2013, 12:56 PM
i'm not being racist at all ruby you know that

jon
09-04-2013, 01:01 PM
ultra spoilers for the ruby saga: MakeAnotherWish is Ruby's Wife's Sister

i guessed it might be one of them

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2013, 01:03 PM
i want to see there brown colored vagina's tbh,,

rubycalaber
09-04-2013, 01:14 PM
i'm not being racist at all ruby you know that

Yes. It's not racist to make hateful generalizations about a race. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Kill all niggers.

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2013, 01:15 PM
i don't think brown people can be racist against other browns,

always stevey
09-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Elz is racist against his own people

maks
02-04-2014, 10:05 PM
goats,