rootbeer
06-11-2013, 01:41 PM
how does homeopathic medicine not work?

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 01:42 PM
it doesn't.

Gentleman Doli
and yet its sold on the many counters of our pharmacy! come on down and take a load of!

rootbeer
it doesn't.

maybe you dont know what to use

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 01:43 PM
maybe you dont know what to use

it doesnt work.

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 01:44 PM
it doesnt work.

lol ok

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 01:46 PM
lol ok

what makes you think it works lmao

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 01:47 PM
it's complete pseudoscience invented by a guy who saw that doctors were like poking peoples eyes out and literally murdering them with their horrible medicine and so created a medicine that wasnt really a medicine at all, its just a placebo, and so it was safer than medical practice in the 18th century. that doesnt mean you should use it now

macpro
06-11-2013, 01:47 PM
doli shilling for BIG Parma to keep his Walgreens spot.

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 01:48 PM
saying homeopathy works is like saying rubynet is funny, yeah, maybe ytmnd.com was funny almost a decade ago, but this forum is so far removed from that there is actually no comedy left in it

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 01:49 PM
"the memory of water", the infamous journal article written in a prestigious british journal that supposedly proved homeopathy, was completely rebuked and its authors reputation left in ruins because a literal gay magician proved it was wrong. nice medicine bro

macpro
06-11-2013, 01:50 PM
the Golden age of Fascism is here.

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 01:51 PM
doli shilling for BIG Parma to keep his Walgreens spot.

actually big pharma loves homeopathy and walgreens sells it by the dozens

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 01:51 PM
who knew that ppl would pay like 10 bucks for sugar water

macpro
06-11-2013, 01:53 PM
americans are fucking sheep.

Camoron
06-11-2013, 01:55 PM
drink some fish oil it will cure yoru cancer

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2013, 01:57 PM
marco srsly, back off america, not only could we in a blink of eye wipe out your shitty country with our mighty army's but the rest of the world basically lives off our cultural tit, oh the new superman movie that will make 12 billion dollars and everyone in the world will see oh that's right it's american, made by american's for american's about an american,

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 01:59 PM
drink some fish oil it will cure yoru cancer

eat a teaspoon of mustard to cure your sore foot

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 02:00 PM
marco srsly, back off america, not only could we in a blink of eye wipe out your shitty country with our mighty army's but the rest of the world basically lives off our cultural tit, oh the new superman movie that will make 12 billion dollars and everyone in the world will see oh that's right it's american, made by american's for american's about an american,

*about a kryptonian

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 02:01 PM
what makes you think it works lmao

because i know it works, i use a lot of homeopathic medicine it works really well. just because you haven't studied or experimented with it doesn't mean its bunk...

Camoron

:9/11: marco is from texas or soemthing

Camoron
because i know it works, i use a lot of homeopathic medicine it works really well. just because you haven't studied or experimented with it doesn't mean its bunk...

rootbeer takes it to boost his rep

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 02:03 PM
infact its always better to seek out homeopathic remedies before synthetic ones because those are foreign to ur body and have worse side effects

always stevey
06-11-2013, 02:04 PM
infact its always better to seek out homeopathic remedies before synthetic ones because those are foreign to ur body and have worse side effects

No it isn't. Do you cleanse your chakras to boost your rep?

rubycalaber
they have side effects since THEY ACTUALLY EFFECT YOUR BODY IN ANY WAY

rootbeer

what did i say that isnt true?

macpro
06-11-2013, 02:05 PM

lulz

Camoron
06-11-2013, 02:06 PM

chakra cleansing, meditation, herbal supplements, and maybe a lil HGH

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 02:06 PM
they have side effects since THEY ACTUALLY EFFECT YOUR BODY IN ANY WAY

"The person who takes medicine must recover twice, once from the disease and once from the medicine." William Osler, M.D.

always stevey
06-11-2013, 02:07 PM
what did i say that isnt true?

Pretty much all of it isn't true. You just now said it was better to use homeopathy before synthetic medicines which doesn't make sense at all. New Age nuts such as yourself have died because they refused to be properly medicated or treated for cancer while searching for miracle cure in their own piss.

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 02:07 PM
"the person who takes homopathy must not recover at all, because they're going to die drinking empty water" - adolf hitler

Camoron
06-11-2013, 02:08 PM
"the person who takes homeopathic medicine doesnt recover at all" - Camoron, internet psoter

Camoron
06-11-2013, 02:08 PM
"the person who takes homopathy must not recover at all, because they're going to die drinking empty water" - adolf hitler

fuck

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Pretty much all of it isn't true. You just now said it was better to use homeopathy before synthetic medicines which doesn't make sense at all. New Age nuts such as yourself have died because they refused to be properly medicated or treated for cancer while searching for miracle cure in their own piss.

it doesnt make sense to take care of your own body?

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 02:10 PM
fuck

hitler wins again :hankler:

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 02:11 PM
doli got trolled out of his own thread

Camoron
06-11-2013, 02:16 PM
it doesnt make sense to take care of your own body?

do you drink your own urine for dem gains

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 02:18 PM
I drink my own semen every night, homopathy for life

Camoron
06-11-2013, 02:20 PM
I drink my own semen every night, homopathy for life

you probably have small loads from regular masturbation. give it a week off

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 02:24 PM

theres no way it could possibly work for like a million different reasons

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 02:28 PM
bro, anecdotal evidence is great, but the placebo effect is very powerful and while it won't cure something like cancer or an infection, it will definitely help with things like pain relief and nausea - although only for some people, and not all the time, and it's usually less than the effect of a medicine. homeopathy is literally just water, the dilutions are often so significant that theres not a single trace of the original substance left. the times they've "worked" for you are becuase you believe that they will.

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 02:31 PM
at least take herbal medicine or something if you want to be a health freak weirdo, we at least know that those tend to do something, although we often don't know what and often times they work less well than conventional medicine. for instance, garlic has well documented antiseptic properties, but we have no idea whether its antibiotic components (allicin, ajoene, diallyl disulfide) are absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract or have efficacy in the presence of serum or what effect it has on the body afterwards.

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 02:33 PM

homeopathic remedies are foreign to your body too, actually, if there was any bit of the biologically active components left, anyway (there isn't). wow, i didnt know my body created duck liver molecules on its own.

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 03:11 PM
bro, anecdotal evidence is great, but the placebo effect is very powerful and while it won't cure something like cancer or an infection, it will definitely help with things like pain relief and nausea - although only for some people, and not all the time, and it's usually less than the effect of a medicine. homeopathy is literally just water, the dilutions are often so significant that theres not a single trace of the original substance left. the times they've "worked" for you are becuase you believe that they will.

the placebo effect cant make you sleep better, or remove hayfever, or add 50 pounds to your overhead press.

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 03:11 PM
just to name a few

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 03:12 PM
at least take herbal medicine or something if you want to be a health freak weirdo, we at least know that those tend to do something, although we often don't know what and often times they work less well than conventional medicine. for instance, garlic has well documented antiseptic properties, but we have no idea whether its antibiotic components (allicin, ajoene, diallyl disulfide) are absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract or have efficacy in the presence of serum or what effect it has on the body afterwards.
i obviously know more about herbal medicine than you

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 03:25 PM
you probably have small loads from regular masturbation. give it a week off

yeah I save up big loads to make cum signs lmao

once I ejaculated 8 times and then my dick like changed to shotgun mode and splattered blobs of semen all over the paper

blumpkin blownuts
06-11-2013, 03:26 PM
i practice faith medicine because Jesus Christ is the messiah

Camoron
06-11-2013, 03:27 PM
gross

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 03:34 PM
gross

no need to be intimidated by my pure wild masculine virility :smug:

maks
06-11-2013, 04:05 PM
homeopathic medicine killed the moors

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 04:12 PM
the placebo effect cant make you sleep better, or remove hayfever, or add 50 pounds to your overhead press.

for the first one yes it can, second youre citing this study (http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2886%2990410-1/abstract) which was horribly designed + has been contradicted countless times in a million other studies + and has such a small number of patients any results it gets are clinically insignificant, and thirdly yeah im sure taking a magic pill somehow did that, if i take duck penis 20C i will be able to lift 50 more pounds magically and not because im doing other things that cause my muscles to grow stronger.

placebo effect can also relieve the symptoms of hay fever, im afraid

also you dont know more than me kid, dont even fucking try

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 04:16 PM
how to make your own homeopathic remedy (an informative guide):
1. take a syringe and extract some water from the ocean
2. drink the water

congratulations, because the LIFE-CHANGING substances in the water of the ocean are SO diluted, they are actually INCREDIBLY POWERFUL because I'm literally retarded. now you can lift more weights, drink more beer, and run as fast as a speeding bullet. that will be 5000 dollars, you're welcome.

maks
06-11-2013, 04:17 PM
2. drink the water

congratulations, because the LIFE-CHANGING substances in the water of the ocean are SO diluted, they are actually INCREDIBLY POWERFUL because I'm literally retarded. now you can lift more weights, drink more beer, and run as fast as a speeding bullet. that will be 5000 dollars, you're welcome.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yWld4-iotOg/SXzkp9mtQJI/AAAAAAAABes/AVFhZbHvkzg/S220/childhoodcancerawareness.gif

Camoron
06-11-2013, 04:20 PM
2. drink the water

do you accept cash

the president of sex
06-11-2013, 04:24 PM

everything is foreign to your body lol

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 04:25 PM
i cant wait to read 50 pages of "detoxify your body" and "remove toxins from your life force"

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 04:28 PM
everything is foreign to your body lol

other than your own semen :arms:

maks
06-11-2013, 04:28 PM
The story of homeopathic vs 'synthetic' meicine in one sentence

"hey this tree bark cures headaches lets figure out which chemical in there does that and extract it and call it asprin"

thread over

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 04:30 PM
"oh, it appears the tree cures headaches because we hang niggers from it"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/WhiteBear.jpg

the president of sex
06-11-2013, 04:34 PM
other than your own semen :arms:

real men drink their own semen in protein shakes to increase virility

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 04:36 PM
The story of homeopathic vs 'synthetic' meicine in one sentence

"hey this tree bark cures headaches lets figure out which chemical in there does that and extract it and call it asprin"

thread over

youre confusing homeopathic with herbal. herbal substances (like salicylic acid, which youre referring to) are biologically active. homeopathic medicine is different in that homeopathy believes youre supposed to take biologically active substances that cause disease and then dilute them so much so that there is not a single molecule left of the original substance and all you have is water, but the water has been fundamentally changed, and now its magic water that can cure you.

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 04:39 PM

it can actually
guys i think rootbeer was just trolling all of you

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 04:44 PM
trolling? on a troll forum? come off it!

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 04:46 PM
tolerance through exposure doesn't work?
If you have an allergy to peanuts, and expose yourself to a small minuscule amount of peanuts and gradually increase that exposure over time, in some cases you can actually rid yourself of that allergy entirely
but if everyone did that they wouldn't be spending billions of dollars a year on allergy meds, now would they

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 04:47 PM
in any line of business, and i dont care what it is, as soon as the amount of money involved is in the billions, shady shit starts happening

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 04:49 PM
tolerance through exposure doesn't work?

not when you dont expose yourself lmmfao

the president of sex
06-11-2013, 04:52 PM
doesn't poison ivy exposure work in reverse

if you're not allergic to it you will become so with repeated exposure

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 04:52 PM
idk but I want to find out
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5Q1MauW77xk/UaBns8QsePI/AAAAAAAACNk/laFgcJGhMaI/s1600/Poison+Ivy.jpg

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 05:02 PM
for the first one yes it can, second youre citing this study (http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2886%2990410-1/abstract) which was horribly designed + has been contradicted countless times in a million other studies + and has such a small number of patients any results it gets are clinically insignificant, and thirdly yeah im sure taking a magic pill somehow did that, if i take duck penis 20C i will be able to lift 50 more pounds magically and not because im doing other things that cause my muscles to grow stronger.

placebo effect can also relieve the symptoms of hay fever, im afraid

also you dont know more than me kid, dont even fucking try

if you have never even used homeopathic medicine, then i definitely know more about it lol

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 05:03 PM
youre confusing homeopathic with herbal. herbal substances (like salicylic acid, which youre referring to) are biologically active. homeopathic medicine is different in that homeopathy believes youre supposed to take biologically active substances that cause disease and then dilute them so much so that there is not a single molecule left of the original substance and all you have is water, but the water has been fundamentally changed, and now its magic water that can cure you.
how is herbal different than homeopathic, you are just spazzing out

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 05:07 PM
how is herbal different than homeopathic, you are just spazzing out

"The alternative medical system of homeopathy was developed in Germany at the end of the 18th century. Supporters of homeopathy point to two unconventional theories: “like cures like”—the notion that a disease can be cured by a substance that produces similar symptoms in healthy people; and “law of minimum dose”—the notion that the lower the dose of the medication, the greater its effectiveness. Many homeopathic remedies are so diluted that no molecules of the original substance remain."

those two "theories" are the cornerstones of homeopathy, and are what set it apart from "traditional" medicine (which is to say, herbal). herbal medicine has no such rule as "like cures like", which is why iirc one of the homeopathic remedies for hay fever is """"diluted pollen"""". herbal substances are not diluted to such a point that they are not biologically active in the body, which again, homeopathic substances are. youre the one whos spazzing out, youre the one who has no idea what theyre talking about, youre the one wasting their money. NEDM bitch

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 05:09 PM
if you have never even used homeopathic medicine, then i definitely know more about it lol

no, you dont. taking a drink of water does not somehow confer upon you mystical knowledge of a "medicine" that literally defies science, you arent plug drugs buster so that shit dont fly

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 05:13 PM
is it literally a drink of water? is that how you do it? I cant believe its that obvious, they must put it in a pill or something to hide how fake it is

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 05:20 PM
heres an easier to understand difference:

Herbal: hypothetical retard has a mild infection - a boil. I will apply some tea tree oil to the boil, because I know tea tree oil has antisepti properties against spatholoccocus aureus bacteria, and while I'm not certain that it is safe or effective in humans, I know that in the laboratory it has a long tradition as an antiseptic agent. It might not work, but I know tea tree oil does something to my body - when applied, it will create a red ring around the boil, which is contact dermatitis. My body reacted to a substance. Since I'm a retard who prefers herbal medicine to actual medicine, when my boil drains, I will attribute it to the tea tree oil, but at the very least I know what I applied had some sort of affect on my body.

Homeopathic: I have a boil, and so I will find a substance that causes similar symtpoms to boils. In this case, I choose Arsenic, a common homeopathic boil "treatment". When I purchase it in homeopathic form, it will be so diluted that it will do absolutely nothing to my body. It will be the same as applying water. There will be no side effects, although I might experience minute pain alleviation because of the placebo effect, but there will also be no treatment. The boil will likely drain and go away on its own, and I will think that this magical homeopathic remedy did something to fix me, when in reality my disease was just self-limiting.

Both are retards, but they are different kinds of retards.

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 05:21 PM
is it literally a drink of water? is that how you do it? I cant believe its that obvious, they must put it in a pill or something to hide how fake it is

sometimes it's water in a pill, sometimes it's water in a small bottle you can apply to the skin, sometimes it's water as a cream, there are a million different types of 500 dollar waters you can buy

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 05:25 PM
i know im saying a lot of words, but i want to save rootbeers life... i took an oath.

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 05:28 PM
heres an easier to understand difference:

Herbal: hypothetical retard has a mild infection - a boil. I will apply some tea tree oil to the boil, because I know tea tree oil has antisepti properties against spatholoccocus aureus bacteria, and while I'm not certain that it is safe or effective in humans, I know that in the laboratory it has a long tradition as an antiseptic agent. It might not work, but I know tea tree oil does something to my body - when applied, it will create a red ring around the boil, which is contact dermatitis. My body reacted to a substance. Since I'm a retard who prefers herbal medicine to actual medicine, when my boil drains, I will attribute it to the tea tree oil, but at the very least I know what I applied had some sort of affect on my body.

Homeopathic: I have a boil, and so I will find a substance that causes similar symtpoms to boils. In this case, I choose Arsenic, a common homeopathic boil "treatment". When I purchase it in homeopathic form, it will be so diluted that it will do absolutely nothing to my body. It will be the same as applying water. There will be no side effects, although I might experience minute pain alleviation because of the placebo effect, but there will also be no treatment. The boil will likely drain and go away on its own, and I will think that this magical homeopathic remedy did something to fix me, when in reality my disease was just self-limiting.

Both are retards, but they are different kinds of retards.
you are freaking out lol i use herbs and animal and plant products i mean i probably research more than you on this stuff... if you are denying the medicinal properties of natural things than idk what to say man.

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 05:30 PM
i know im saying a lot of words, but i want to save rootbeers life... i took an oath.

if you took the stack of herbal supplements i do then you would see noticeable results as well. i mean its not rocket science.

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 05:30 PM
doli if you took all the shit i take you would gain a lot of muscle its not hoodoo

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 05:35 PM
doli if you took all the shit i take you would gain a lot of muscle its not hoodoo

just the act of thinking about working out can cause muscle gain
http://www.ergo-log.com/imaginary.html
the mind is a powerful thing

Camoron
06-11-2013, 05:39 PM
midichlorians

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 05:41 PM
there is no objective truth to reality, only Mind o.O Through Will alone, expectations can manifest as self-fulfilling prophecies. It's all perspective and attitude

the president of sex
06-11-2013, 05:42 PM
what if star trek had midichlorians

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 05:43 PM
midichlorians

nanomachines

there is no objective truth to reality, only Mind o.O Through Will alone, expectations can manifest as self-fulfilling prophecies. It's all perspective and attitude

:morph:

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 05:43 PM
we are in a sea of chaos, there are doorways out there we haven't even opened yet

macpro
06-11-2013, 05:45 PM
just the act of thinking about working out can cause muscle gain
http://www.ergo-log.com/imaginary.html
the mind is a powerful thing

is that why you willed yourself to push carts at Walmart?

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 05:46 PM
plug drugs pushes carts at walmart.......... with his mind :morph:

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 05:46 PM
is that why you willed yourself to push carts at Walmart?

pretty much

the president of sex
06-11-2013, 05:49 PM
plug drugs pushes carts at walmart.......... with his mind :morph:

there are no carts :morph:

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 05:56 PM
are you saying I can push carts?

I'm saying you wont have to

Camoron
06-11-2013, 05:59 PM
are you saying I can push carts?

I'm saying you wont have to

:rofl:

Camoron
06-11-2013, 06:00 PM
cag will come into this thread later and tell you all how bad the matrix is. unfortunately, no one can be told how bad the matrix is. you have to see it for yourself. :morph:

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 06:12 PM
you are freaking out lol i use herbs and animal and plant products i mean i probably research more than you on this stuff... if you are denying the medicinal properties of natural things than idk what to say man.

are you not reading what im saying, you must be using the word homeopathic wrong.

here are homeopathic remedies, these are diluted substances with no effect on the body:
http://www.centerforhomeopathy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Remedy-Bottles3.jpg

here are herbal remedies, these are not diluted and have some (albeit unknown, unsafe, or unproven) effect on the body:
http://pics2.ds-static.com/prodimg/34003/300.jpg

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 06:22 PM
doli you are just splitting hairs

rootbeer
06-11-2013, 06:22 PM
either way the shit works

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 06:27 PM
im not splitting hairs, words have meanings sister

lnopia the great
06-11-2013, 06:42 PM
yeah poison ivy is a strange plant

jon
06-11-2013, 07:33 PM
It's all perspective and attitude

if that is true then why are you

- not rich
- not accomplished
- betrayed by lisa

jon
06-11-2013, 07:35 PM
don't talk shit about fish oil you stupid faggots

- your body cannot make omega-6 and omega-3
- you have to ingest them
- you will get the wrong ratio of 6 to 3 on a standard american diet

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 07:35 PM
well, from one perspective, he was saved by lisa, from a life time of being in love with a used up rape whore ice junkie baby murderer, hes accomplished in providing fodder for a troll forum and rich in shitty posts

the president of sex
06-11-2013, 07:48 PM
he went to benjamin franklin's botanical garden and came up with a movie script

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 08:20 PM
don't talk shit about fish oil you stupid faggots

- your body cannot make omega-6 and omega-3
- you have to ingest them
- you will get the wrong ratio of 6 to 3 on a standard american diet

studies show its better to just eat fish, but if you cant do that for whatever reason then sure, take fish oil

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 08:28 PM
studies show that eating fish is murder

always stevey
06-11-2013, 08:29 PM
save the sea kittens

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 08:34 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljxenjQUHG1qan17vo1_500.jpg

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 08:35 PM
if that is true then why are you

- not rich
- not accomplished
- betrayed by lisa
i dont want money dickhead

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 08:36 PM
what am i going to do with money, i dont want a bunch of shit to look after

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 08:37 PM
I am Jesus
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/01An0KpJ2R4/0.jpg

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 08:38 PM
just kidding,

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 08:39 PM
but seriously, your mind is a powerful thing

the president of sex
06-11-2013, 08:39 PM
i feel like this forum is plug drugs giving himself one last chance not to kill himself

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 08:40 PM
help me understand, what are you going to do with a big big big money? have you not got everything you need??

Camoron
06-11-2013, 08:41 PM
i feel like this forum is plug drugs giving himself one last chance not to kill himself

:lmao:

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 08:45 PM
pffft

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 08:47 PM
at the end of the day, you still had to poop in a toilet, sleep in a bed, and eat pretty much the same shit everyone else has to eat,
so what is it that you really want?
http://artsnap.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Psychiatrist-Chair.bmp
awww you just want to feel recognized, and important to others, it's okay i'll tuck you in

Gentleman Doli
06-11-2013, 08:57 PM
I want to bathe in the blood of the opiod addict LOL

Plug Drugs
06-11-2013, 08:58 PM
*opioid

always stevey
06-11-2013, 09:26 PM
I want to bathe in the blood of the opiod addict LOL

you'll get aids.

rubycalaber
06-11-2013, 09:55 PM
what am i going to do with money, i dont want a bunch of shit to look after

thats how I feel, but then again I am already extremely rich and poor peoples lives are a never ending misery of working and scrambling to pay 999999999 bills and getting into debt and getting raped half to death by the tax man and worrying over every little purchase