PDA

View Full Version : someone please tell me a fun game to play tht doesnt cost 60 dollar

Gentleman Doli
03-09-2012, 03:59 PM
..................fail

Camoron
03-09-2012, 04:00 PM
are u a babby casual or a real gamer

Camoron
03-09-2012, 04:00 PM
(like me)

Gentleman Doli
03-09-2012, 04:02 PM
idk what thos words mean

Gentleman Doli
03-09-2012, 04:02 PM
i am #3 in teh world in Modern Warfare 3..

Camoron
03-09-2012, 04:03 PM
i am the best in the world at tf2

Camoron
03-09-2012, 04:04 PM
but tf2 is for baby casuals so i dont pla it anymore cuz i stepped my game up

Camoron
03-09-2012, 04:04 PM
now i only play europa univeraslis 3 and im not very good at it and i always cheat

lnopia the great
03-09-2012, 04:08 PM
cheating at a game designed for 14 year old girls lol

Gentleman Doli
03-09-2012, 04:15 PM
lol what is europa universalis

Gentleman Doli
03-09-2012, 04:16 PM
when i google that i just get a bunch of serbian peopel yelling about how much bosnians suck lol

boobz
03-09-2012, 04:59 PM
video games

boobz
03-09-2012, 05:00 PM
saints row 3?

steveyos
03-09-2012, 05:02 PM
apb, and some other shit I play, just check the free to play section of steam

apb is the official game of fjs, make a crim on joker and join us sometime

steveyos
03-09-2012, 05:04 PM
pj made her character look just like herself god damn she's so hot she did that in second life too so technically we've fucked thousands of times, it counts cause her avatar looks just like her, don't be jealous I didn't mean for all the forum girls to fall in love with me

Camoron
03-09-2012, 05:47 PM
cheating at a game designed for 14 year old girls lol

lot of teenage girls play historical strategy 4x games in this fantasy world u live in Lnop?

Gentleman Doli
03-09-2012, 09:47 PM
saints row 3?

its good but i already beat it twice...

lnopia the great
03-09-2012, 11:59 PM
lots of teenage girls period

lnopia the great
03-10-2012, 12:00 AM
if youre pickin up what im puttin down

Plug Drugs
03-10-2012, 01:30 AM
how many fucking times do i have to say this on this forum the only real good milestone video games to have been released in the past 12 years are counter strike source / half life 2 and warcraft 3 and all you console gamers get the fuck out you casual players

blumpkin blownuts
03-10-2012, 05:33 AM
MAME32
it's 6,000 games for free, 5,000 of which work and about 100 your parents probably fuckin loved before you were around

blumpkin blownuts
03-10-2012, 05:36 AM
anyone know if Amnesia The Dark Descent at all frightening like its so hyped up to be?

Gentleman Doli
03-10-2012, 12:36 PM
anyone know if Amnesia The Dark Descent at all frightening like its so hyped up to be?

i seriously dont get how you could be scared by a video game

jon
03-10-2012, 12:39 PM
try reading a book

Gentleman Doli
03-10-2012, 12:54 PM
try reading a book

i did. i read a photo album of you , growing up. at the circus. for a clown to wear.

Gentleman Doli
03-10-2012, 12:54 PM
in a hall of mirrors

Plug Drugs
03-10-2012, 01:44 PM
its time for another long winded stimulant-induced post by plug drugs

if you're going to read a book you need to know one thing about books: people have written too many of them
the overwhelming amount of books out there are just filler, or "popcorn for your brain". The only real downside of reading those types of books is it makes you think you are more intelligent than you actually are, it tricks your brain into thinking "oh this is reading, I must be getting smarter from doing it". Reading itself does help the mind, but it only keeps the brain fresh, it won't make it smarter unless knowledge is gained from the subject matter of the book you're reading.

So, my best advice is to only read "milestone" books - books that scholars consider "sum up an entire period of history". These are books that are typically read in English classes in high school, but the more complex ones won't be found in a college setting sometimes until post-grad classes. This is a shame, since college has now basically become a mediocre excuse for a place of learning -- people are essentially learning "cookbook recipes" instead of the funadmentals; the once noble study of psychology has now degraded to a psychiatrist merely flipping his fingers through a DSM-IV to match up his patient's symptoms to a disorder and then prescribes the patient drugs accordingly. In general medicine, a patient may spend years going through a trial and error process with their doctor until the doctor eventually figures out what's wrong with the patient (if the doctor ever even figures out what's wrong with the patient). The entire medical system of the civilized world has become an embarrassment in this regard; but this is happening everywhere - it is only the most noticeable in the medical system (because the practice of medicine requires such a vast amount of knowledge in order to be performed correctly, so it is apparent when a doctor is doing his job poorly).

We are living in a society where everyone is merely skating by, putting in the minimum, which is why we are falling -- and the few people who notice this effect are an even bigger embarrassment to us all; instead of putting in more effort, they use the opportunity to reap ego credentials by making criticizing others their favorite pass-time. These people are typically environmentalists. Instead of fixing the problem, they simply perform a ritual to cleanse their guilt and be able to pass the blame off on to others -- they recycle garbage and then shun those who don't; even though the real problem is not that garbage isn't being recycled but that we are accumulating too much useless shit. The problem at the moment is not due to a lack of action, but a lack of motivation and planning. People don't want to 'get involved' with making the world a better place unless 'getting involved' just means setting aside a few hours a month to perform some sort of repetitive action (recycling, for example). But truly 'getting involved' means solving the root of a problem, and the root of the problem here is a sociological one: people have become lazy.

A good starting place would be to fix the educational system. Public schools need as much funding as possible; teachers need to be paid more. If teaching becomes a respectable profession again, people will take pride in becoming a teacher. A higher salary will also create an influx of young adults wanting to become teachers. With an excess of teachers, public schools can begin hiring the best person available for the position instead of just whoever is willing to fill it. This means better teachers; and better teachers means smarter students, and smarter future generations.

Improving educational standards is something that will pay back society exponentially - it's results will be long term as opposed to just being a 'band aid' solution.

Next, colleges and universities need to stop teaching from the 'top down' and start teaching from the 'bottom up'. As of now, college classes look way too much like crash courses on how to get something done rag-tag while barely knowing what exactly you're doing or why its working -- we are not ants, we are humans. Unlike ants, we can't just obey a set of protocols and expect everything to be fine and dandy after that; we have to actually understand the jobs we are performing so when a problem happens that's unexpected and the list of protocols doesn't provide a solution, we can fix it.

I'm afraid I have gone off on a tangent, let me return to my original point about books:
Don't read garbage that has paved a primrose path for your mind; read works that are respected by scholars.

Dustin
03-10-2012, 01:48 PM
how many fucking times do i have to say this on this forum the only real good milestone video games to have been released in the past 12 years are counter strike source / half life 2 and warcraft 3 and all you console gamers get the fuck out you casual players

I wish I could quote this all day, and yeah buy CSS.

elezzzark
03-10-2012, 07:03 PM
I have Super Nintendo Console, is still classic and im not going to buy another next generation consoles because they are complaiment generators

elezzzark
03-10-2012, 07:04 PM
try reading a book

Jon The Fag

steveyos
03-10-2012, 07:45 PM
I have Super Nintendo Console, is still classic and im not going to buy another next generation consoles because they are complaiment generators

the third world won't have the third gen until the sixth gen is out

elezzzark
03-10-2012, 08:22 PM
how is possible you are still retarded and fat?

Super Nintendo is 4th gen console

elezzzark
03-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Don't make silly posts because they can laugh at you like m0nde

steveyos
03-10-2012, 08:45 PM
play this *grabs dick*