Cody
06-13-2013, 05:21 PM
dear plugdrugs, fucking die already

maks
06-13-2013, 05:30 PM
you have the worst taste in music

Plug Drugs
06-13-2013, 05:35 PM
music is chaos, the true Dionysian expression, there is no boundaries - no right or wrong, it's just music

Plug Drugs
06-13-2013, 05:36 PM
a song you thought was gay 10 years ago, you can turn on and suddenly relate to it,
there are no answers, only questions

sex with dead people
06-13-2013, 05:40 PM
Just die.

rubycalaber
06-13-2013, 05:40 PM
I can never relate to songs due to severe autism, I don't even bother to listen to the lyrics since I know I won't know what the fuck they are talking about, which is probably why my own lyrics are so terrible

Plug Drugs
06-13-2013, 05:42 PM
For those of you familiar with a guitar, the "power chord", was once considered non-musical, mixing a musical note with its 5th sounded uncomfortable and unrecognizable; and at some point in the late 1960s and 70s, it became so popular that entire melodies were constructed using just power chords. ACDC's music being a prime example

Plug Drugs
06-13-2013, 05:45 PM
I can never relate to songs due to severe autism, I don't even bother to listen to the lyrics since I know I won't know what the fuck they are talking about, which is probably why my own lyrics are so terrible
really? i will teach you the music, just private message me and we'll have a doctor-patient confidentiality

sex with dead people
06-13-2013, 05:47 PM
I wish you'd become familiar with putting a loaded handgun to the side of your head and pulling the trigger

maks
06-13-2013, 05:51 PM
music is chaos, the true Dionysian expression, there is no boundaries - no right or wrong, it's just music

there's no right or wrong but there is taste and you don;t have it

rubycalaber
06-13-2013, 05:51 PM
really? i will teach you the music, just private message me and we'll have a doctor-patient confidentiality

yeah I'm serious, I only like music if I think it sounds cool on a completely superficial level, and the only emotion it makes me feel is like relaxed or pumped up depending on its temp, I just find most music boring everyone else thinks is so deep and moving, probably because I have zero life experience and zero empathy

teach me how to music in public for extra comedy

Cody
06-13-2013, 06:02 PM
there's no right or wrong but there is taste and you don;t have it

20 bucks says he likes sonic youth too

Plug Drugs
06-13-2013, 06:02 PM
yeah I'm serious, I only like music if I think it sounds cool on a completely superficial level, and the only emotion it makes me feel is like relaxed or pumped up depending on its temp, I just find most music boring everyone else thinks is so deep and moving, probably because I have zero life experience and zero empathy

i'm going to play you a song and i want you to tell me how it makes you feel:
jeO4RF7eXBc

Cody
06-13-2013, 06:03 PM

ruby just use what what in the butt as the background score for all your videos and problem = solved

maks
06-13-2013, 06:03 PM
I feel like I want plug drugs to leave forever

Cody
06-13-2013, 06:04 PM
jeO4RF7eXBc&autoplay=1

this should be autoplayed

maks
06-13-2013, 06:09 PM
proof the entire internet hates plug drugs
http://elitistjerks.com/f34/t85673-infraction_spunkyskunk347_christ_thats_lot_useless_information/

rubycalaber
06-13-2013, 06:12 PM
jeO4RF7eXBc

uh........ its making me think of the 1997 movie MouseHunt lmao, I guess this was on the soundtrack

does that count as a feeling?

Plug Drugs
06-13-2013, 06:21 PM
proof the entire internet hates plug drugs
http://elitistjerks.com/f34/t85673-infraction_spunkyskunk347_christ_thats_lot_useless_information/

good job, you can google someone whom you claim not to care about yet are infatuated with incessantly, and can find something mildly embarrassing on page 7 on google (is that what you were going for?
You're talking to the guy who prides himself on reading Nietzsche; do you think he's really going to give a fuck about you digging up some "nerdy" aspect of him?

maks
06-13-2013, 06:33 PM
good job, you can google someone whom you claim not to care about yet are infatuated with incessantly, and can find something mildly embarrassing on page 7 on google (is that what you were going for?
You're talking to the guy who prides himself on reading Nietzsche; do you think he's really going to give a fuck about you digging up some "nerdy" aspect of him?

what I found (as the second result on the first page) was you being banned from a forum for being a long winded annoying blowhard. "Christ that's a lot of useless information" pretty much sums you up. That moderator gets you, and he handled you appropriately. We should do the same.

Plug Drugs
06-13-2013, 06:35 PM
:nacho:

Plug Drugs
06-13-2013, 06:36 PM
that particular forum is named "elitist jerks" for a reason; anyone not discussing only the most pertinent information and WoW-related number crunching has their shit deleted and is banned

Plug Drugs
06-13-2013, 06:37 PM
they are the Kings of World of Warcraft okay, and you ain't got nothing on them cockhead

Plug Drugs
06-13-2013, 06:38 PM
also i didnt get banned from there dont know where that came from, I am still accepted by the prestigious Elitist Jerks

Plug Drugs
06-13-2013, 06:45 PM
uh........ its making me think of the 1997 movie MouseHunt lmao, I guess this was on the soundtrack

does that count as a feeling?
Okay, I want you to tell me how this song makes you feel:
F3RYvO2X0Oo

rubycalaber
06-13-2013, 06:45 PM
I remember people on IGN used to get really bitchy about posting things that had already been discussed

thankfully here on rubynet you can say spath and soul trading a billion times and everyone loves it

maks
06-13-2013, 06:46 PM
they are the Kings of World of Warcraft okay, and you ain't got nothing on them cockhead

I got you to leave for 3 months without any sort of mod powers and I'll do it again

maks
06-13-2013, 06:46 PM
I remember people on IGN used to get really bitchy about posting things that had already been discussed

thankfully here on rubynet you can say spath and soul trading a billion times and everyone loves it

absolutely no one loves plug drugs though

Cody
06-13-2013, 06:48 PM

yes but ruby if you modded me i could merge spam threads and make the thread titles more interesting

Plug Drugs
06-13-2013, 06:57 PM

zwtgawVyd1E

Cody
06-13-2013, 07:01 PM
yo plugdrugs you got some splainig to do...

http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?2895-About-Plug-Drugs

Gentleman Doli
06-13-2013, 07:07 PM
{me writing a letter to plug drugs mom} Mrs. Plug Drugs, lol,
THis is Doli. You may know me by the many times ur son has screamed my name in anger bcause of how badly I burned him. Wel, I hate to say this, but hes dead. Yes thats right, yur beloved michael killed himself last night because a mentally challenged australian woman who lives on penguin island wouldnt text him back with the intricate e-handshake he'd created and made many references to Doing the Sex in. He passed away from Heroin into the Penis. Yes maam, he shot mexican rat posion into his penis, and it swoled up about 10x its normal size (so about 1 inch) and he died.

Im sorry for your lost.
- Chad.

Gentleman Doli
06-13-2013, 09:17 PM
lisa are you friends with plug drugs again

Autistic Spectrum
06-13-2013, 09:20 PM
lisa are you and me friends today?

Autistic Spectrum
06-13-2013, 09:32 PM
well if we are friends today it's best friends or it's nothing,

Cody
06-13-2013, 09:32 PM
suck any dick for weed today lisa?

sex with dead people
06-13-2013, 09:48 PM
THis is Doli. You may know me by the many times ur son has screamed my name in anger bcause of how badly I burned him. Wel, I hate to say this, but hes dead. Yes thats right, yur beloved michael killed himself last night because a mentally challenged australian woman who lives on penguin island wouldnt text him back with the intricate e-handshake he'd created and made many references to Doing the Sex in. He passed away from Heroin into the Penis. Yes maam, he shot mexican rat posion into his penis, and it swoled up about 10x its normal size (so about 1 inch) and he died.

Im sorry for your lost.
- Chad.

The best post.

blumpkin blownuts
06-14-2013, 05:40 PM
6g6g2mvItp4

my god this song is bad, should've known it was maroon 5 all those times i've been forced to hear it in restaurants

Cody
06-14-2013, 06:31 PM
my god this song is bad, should've known it was maroon 5 all those times i've been forced to hear it in restaurants

you know you can bitch about the music and if they dont change it you can act like a nigger and say the ambiance is ruined and refuse to pay

blumpkin blownuts
06-14-2013, 06:33 PM
yeah but i'd be ashamed of myself. besides, it's nice to have shit to bitch about... there's really not much left that upsets me anymore

Cody
06-14-2013, 06:37 PM
oh you just need to post here more that problem will be solved

terror baby
06-14-2013, 07:22 PM

Im sorry for your lost.
- Chad.

omg wait....lisa lives on freaking PENGUIN ISLAND? O_O

Gentleman Doli
06-14-2013, 07:23 PM
omg wait....lisa lives on freaking PENGUIN ISLAND? O_O

ya, thers an island in australia thats filled with penguins but that doesnt matter to lisa bcause she never goes outside and prefers to tiny chat with hot ytmnsfw barely groomed boys

terror baby
06-14-2013, 07:25 PM
ya, thers an island in australia thats filled with penguins but that doesnt matter to lisa bcause she never goes outside and prefers to tiny chat with hot ytmnsfw barely groomed boys

yeah I know about penguin island...I watched a special on it on nat geo. I just cant..believe...she...lives..with..penguins....

Gentleman Doli
06-14-2013, 07:27 PM
oh you're SO next with your barely groomed beard, just you wait I'm going to go wet my hair and then fuck you right up Doli xoxo

My pee pee just shriveled up inside of me and now Im a girl named Joshina

Autistic Spectrum
06-27-2013, 01:17 PM
NEXT!