PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: plug drugs

steveyos
06-14-2013, 10:45 AM
we told you so

now what you need to do is turn off your computer, exercise, and if you're lucky in about two months from now you'll realize the girl you feel in love with isn't who you think she is and that pretty much all females are terrible because well, you see, they're human, just like males they're humans, and just like humans they're terrible

like myself, you ended up picking someone who is a complete waste of space well lisa is like worse than anyone I've ever liked I mean you really gotta be on heavy drugs but however, throw your computer away exercise buy the ninja kitchen ninja pulse http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/1/1/39731-ninja-5-cup-kitchen-system-pulse.html I got it at christmas tree shop for $50, do this in the little blender cup twice a day:

step 1 this is how you make liquid sugar:

three cups water
two cups sugar

put that in a pot on the stove put the stove on high keep slowly sturring the mixture it only takes a couple minutes you don't even let it get that hot no boiling or anything you'll see it go from sugar to completely clear you'll know it's done it fully mixes in I go until it's almost fully mixed in then take it off the burner to make sure it doesn't get too hot then leave it in the pot until it's cool enough to put into whatever container you wanna use, it doesn't need to be refridgerated

put it in in this order into the cup:

frozen fruit about two inches
the rest frozen spinach this shake is almost all spinach
then you pour in the liquid sugar mix, since it's mostly water you can pour just that in or if that is too sweet some of that and then regular water

pulse it up chug it

there ya go I literally just gave you exactly what you need to do with your life to improve it girls are ALL terrible spinach is good you're welcome again

sex with dead people
06-14-2013, 11:59 AM
He needs to die and nothing else

Plug Drugs
06-14-2013, 12:46 PM
thanks man, i think i might actually take your advice.. i need to do something with myself
ive got a meeting set up with the local uni in a few days, going to get back in school next fall, and just make it my goal for a while to take care of myself

Plug Drugs
06-14-2013, 12:48 PM
sorry to anyone ive been a dick to in the past few months, youre all like family to me i love you all so much

Garfield
06-14-2013, 01:33 PM
epic troll^

sex with dead people
06-14-2013, 03:32 PM
Fuck u plug drugs

steveyos
06-14-2013, 05:27 PM
these people fucking suck worse than girls don't apologize to any of them

blumpkin blownuts
06-14-2013, 05:28 PM
we've been cool through thick and thin pd

steve mostly summed it up but in time you'll be able to figure out there actually are decent awesome women out there. make a pof or zoosk profile, date lots of women, and you'll realize which types of women are which and gain a good knowledge of how to avoid anymore lisas.

also, when the drugs stop working well and you get that gift of desparation, start going to NA before you hit a real bottom. there's also lots of women at NA but like 90% of them are lisas, or worse

Gentleman Doli
06-14-2013, 05:40 PM
go to rehab.

maks
06-14-2013, 05:52 PM
go to the morgue