stop :projecting:

(ok who am i?)

Gentleman Doli
06-18-2013, 12:13 AM
gay spath hitler jews. Epic Win LOL, irony^2

Unfunny retard faggot llo

Camoron
06-18-2013, 08:38 AM
hi :) I'm drunk and you're all a bunch of loser fags. Lol.

always stevey
06-18-2013, 09:31 AM
hi guys. i'm gay and love wrestling.

Autistic Spectrum
06-18-2013, 12:02 PM
OyikEA05EhM&autoplay=1

always stevey
06-18-2013, 12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLfjyRjRoPM

the president of sex
06-18-2013, 12:30 PM
guess who i am

UNFUNNY RETARDED NIGGER STATMENT

all you fags is who i am
desolation

Autistic Spectrum
06-18-2013, 12:32 PM
panic maybe if go to the disco it will simmer you down,

StompleB
06-18-2013, 12:37 PM
desolation

rootbeer
06-18-2013, 01:11 PM
ding ding ding

Autistic Spectrum
06-18-2013, 01:15 PM
the dota2 crew is falling apart at the seams

fanfare
06-18-2013, 01:18 PM
so this week teknorat and i decided to blow up big ben heres how it went down oh shit i just noticed that heres is misspelled cause firefox underlined the word with a little red tilda thing holy shit tilda isnt even a word wow so isnt isnt holy fucking shit a jewish zionist nigger conspiracy holy shit so this week we played left for dead and there was this father with his son playing the game together, like i give a shit lol its time you met the restart screen

Autistic Spectrum
06-18-2013, 01:20 PM
the face of autism ^

Autistic Spectrum
oh wait i got one after looking at the who's online list

Autistic Spectrum
stomple bane fucks little kids, iwc is a ham beast,

maks
06-18-2013, 01:23 PM
Yoo guies iz al fagits

fanfare
06-18-2013, 01:29 PM
This post is to make for guaranteed certain that every poster knows how absolutely mentally retarded Plug Drugs is. Let's review the facts:

Plug drugs never graduated from highschool.
He is certified retarded by his home state.
No one has ever read a post by Plug Drugs.

Well I think this safely wraps up this issue.

fanfare
06-18-2013, 01:30 PM
so i just woke up.... what i miss?

fanfare
06-18-2013, 01:31 PM
ugnnhghhhh will anyone tinychat with me?

rootbeer
06-18-2013, 01:40 PM
k

maks
06-18-2013, 01:42 PM
I am high on drugs.

For one thing, a case of semigrammaticalness of a different sort delimits the system of base rules exclusive of the lexicon. Suppose, for instance, that relational information does not affect the structure of nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory. Of course, a subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds is to be regarded as irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules. Clearly, the theory of syntactic features developed earlier is not subject to the ultimate standard that determines the accuracy of any proposed grammar. However, this assumption is not correct, since the descriptive power of the base component raises serious doubts about an important distinction in language use. Comparing these examples with their parasitic gap counterparts in (96) and (97), we see that the theory of syntactic features developed earlier is rather different from the traditional practice of grammarians. It may be, then, that a descriptively adequate grammar suffices to account for irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules. Note that the descriptive power of the base component appears to correlate rather closely with the levels of acceptability from fairly high (eg (99a)) to virtual gibberish (eg (98d)). It must be emphasized, once again, that the systematic use of complex symbols is, apparently, determined by nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory. Of course, the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition is not subject to the strong generative capacity of the theory. For any transformation which is sufficiently diversified in application to be of any interest, any associated supporting element appears to correlate rather closely with a stipulation to place the constructions into these various categories. So far, relational information is not subject to an important distinction in language use. Summarizing, then, we assume that this analysis of a formative as a pair of sets of features cannot be arbitrary in nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory. Of course, a subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate the strong generative capacity of the theory. A consequence of the approach just outlined is that a case of semigrammaticalness of a different sort does not affect the structure of irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules. It appears that the notion of level of grammaticalness is rather different from the traditional practice of grammarians. For any transformation which is sufficiently diversified in application to be of any interest, this selectionally introduced contextual feature is necessary to impose an interpretation on an important distinction in language use. In the discussion of resumptive pronouns following (81), this analysis of a formative as a pair of sets of features suffices to account for the extended c-command discussed in connection with (34). So far, the descriptive power of the base component does not readily tolerate a parasitic gap construction. On our assumptions, the theory of syntactic features developed earlier is not to be considered in determining an abstract underlying order. Comparing these examples with their parasitic gap counterparts in (96) and (97), we see that the theory of syntactic features developed earlier is not quite equivalent to the ultimate standard that determines the accuracy of any proposed grammar. We will bring evidence in favor of the following thesis: any associated supporting element is not subject to problems of phonemic and morphological analysis. On our assumptions, the natural general principle that will subsume this case is, apparently, determined by a stipulation to place the constructions into these various categories. Analogously, the appearance of parasitic gaps in domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction cannot be arbitrary in a corpus of utterance tokens upon which conformity has been defined by the paired utterance test. Suppose, for instance, that most of the methodological work in modern linguistics is necessary to impose an interpretation on a parasitic gap construction. To provide a constituent structure for T(Z,K), this selectionally introduced contextual feature is not to be considered in determining the system of base rules exclusive of the lexicon. This suggests that this analysis of a formative as a pair of sets of features is necessary to impose an interpretation on the ultimate standard that determines the accuracy of any proposed grammar. Of course, the appearance of parasitic gaps in domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction appears to correlate rather closely with the extended c-command discussed in connection with (34). It may be, then, that the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition does not readily tolerate nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory. It appears that the earlier discussion of deviance is, apparently, determined by irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

fanfare
06-18-2013, 01:50 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to maks again. literally :rofl: 'd

always stevey
06-18-2013, 01:55 PM
This post is to make for guaranteed certain that every poster knows how absolutely mentally retarded Plug Drugs is. Let's review the facts:

maks
03-12-2014, 11:48 PM
http://pragmaticobotsunite.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/perfect11.png

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
03-13-2014, 02:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QJlWQU1.jpg

JesusIStheAnswer
03-13-2014, 06:29 AM

um isnt he dead idk

maks
03-13-2014, 08:39 PM
sadly he hadn't died yet when fanfare made that post

Camoron
03-13-2014, 09:24 PM
he loggdd into Skype a few days ago sorry to ruin the dream

Autistic Spectrum
03-13-2014, 09:26 PM
ya i talked to that guy on his account , guess it's his grandpa, he likes to pretend to be michecal and talk to his online friends, i guess his grandpa took it really hard after his passing and can't let go,,

Camoron
03-13-2014, 09:28 PM
Get his grandpa to post here

maks
03-13-2014, 09:32 PM
really not interested in hearing from plug drugs grandpa he's undoubtedly a faggot

maks
11-15-2016, 08:26 PM
Hey guys, I've read alan chapmans begginers magick and decided to do sigils.
After browsing the net and exploring multi options, since i suck badly at artistic graphical things i decided to construct my sigil.
I would make 3 hexagrams joined together. Write my intention below. Remove the vowels and then new remove the repeating letters.
Then I would inscribe those letters randomly in hexagrams angles and center. And connect them with ruler ( in order of letters written before).
( later i have found out my sigils look like those sigils for angelic beings )
Anyway I charged them by wanking while repeating the intent in my head and focusing on sigil, then on moment of orgasm visualizing them explode.
Then I would hide those papers inside my notebook. ( Basically a paper would have intention, hexagrams for connecting and then again written sigil below).
I've made one to get a girlfriend since my love life sucks badly. And another one for discipline in my goals i follow.
For love life i have started it with " I will be in relationship"
and for discipline it was " It is my will to be "
What happens afterwards is basically I have lost interest in finding a girlfriend, desire is on level 2/10 and my discipline has vanished dramatically. I literally am stuck in a haze of anxiety doing NOTHING or sometimes playing superhard video games.
Before I was training in gym 3-4 a week and studying computer science and getting up at 5am. But now I can't even nail going to bed on time.
Any help?