PDA

View Full Version : Facts about Cags

always stevey
06-20-2013, 05:26 PM
Cags have been around since the time of dinosaurs!
A cag can live almost a month without food.
A cag can live about two weeks without water.
Some cags only mate once and stay pregnant for life!
A cag can live for up to one week without its head!
Cags can hold their breath for up to 40 minutes!
Cags can run up to 3 miles an hour.

juji
06-20-2013, 05:28 PM
If I cummed on your inside of vagina onc time, you could have millions of elzs

always stevey
06-20-2013, 05:40 PM
There are several signs of a CAG infestation. Since CAGS are nocturnal, if you see CAG activity during the day, it means that the nests are so large that some CAGS are being thrust out. German CAGS also tend to emit a certain odor that, when concentrated due a large population, may give the area near the infstation an oily, musty, smell.

Another sign is the presence of CAG feces, which are best described as resembling coffee grounds. These droppings will typically be left behind on countertops, under sinks or anywhere else the CAGS are scavenging. Typically, you will also find dead CAGS around the house if there is an infestation.

The surest sign of an infestation is simply sighting CAGS active in the house. A common first sighting of CAGS
reported by many people is getting up at night to get a snack from the kitchen, flipping on the light and seeing several CAGS scatter across the kitchen floor. If you have sighted CAGS in your home, don't wait! Call Creature Control at 1-800-441-1519 right away!

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2013, 05:40 PM
i honestly would buy cag a compact car if she let me fuck her once or twice a month

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2013, 05:41 PM
a nice honda civic

always stevey
06-20-2013, 05:47 PM
The key to successful CAG treatment is controlling the whole CAG population. For this reason, it is best to use an approach that utilizes several complimentary techniques. Our technicians may use baits and traps to determine the level of CAG activity and locate CAG nesting sites. CAG infested areas should be treated with insecticides to knock out adult populations.

Autistic Spectrum
09-11-2014, 02:32 PM
sure it would be a used car but it would be honda certifted