PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: /****\ fatima what's your skype and/or google hangout

steveyos
06-22-2013, 12:24 PM
and do you wanna join fjs google hangout chats that's when I video from the great outdoors with my neuxs 7 3g

steveyos
06-22-2013, 12:28 PM
lmao I got +rep for this thread

rootbeer
06-22-2013, 12:28 PM
/***\lol/**\

steveyos
06-22-2013, 12:29 PM
/****\/***\/**\

fjs village won't you join me?

steveyos
06-22-2013, 12:30 PM
we live in tp's because tp is what you say to people in second life when you want them to telpoert you.

rootbeer
06-22-2013, 12:30 PM
steveyos have you ever played minecraft?

steveyos
06-22-2013, 12:40 PM
I can't play games like that, or dota, I just can't get into them

I had minebuilder (better version of minecraft) on my evo 4g, I played it for a while, hosted a server, but it quickly got so boring for me that even when I got my nexus 7 and coulda played it in all its glory I never even bothered

seriously all I play right now is second life because the time and effort I put into it actually gets me real life money, and like once a month I play warframe with pj

I do wanna start gaming again though but it's really hard for me to find games I like, if you wanna game together PM me the games you play and I'll look into them, I might even play minecraft occasionally if it's free so we can build a big green rep castle but I can't play it that often

rootbeer
06-22-2013, 12:58 PM
I can't play games like that, or dota, I just can't get into them

I had minebuilder (better version of minecraft) on my evo 4g, I played it for a while, hosted a server, but it quickly got so boring for me that even when I got my nexus 7 and coulda played it in all its glory I never even bothered

seriously all I play right now is second life because the time and effort I put into it actually gets me real life money, and like once a month I play warframe with pj

I do wanna start gaming again though but it's really hard for me to find games I like, if you wanna game together PM me the games you play and I'll look into them, I might even play minecraft occasionally if it's free so we can build a big green rep castle but I can't play it that often
well i just thought that since you like second life so much you might be into minecraft. i guess they are both sandbox create whatever you want type games.

steveyos
06-22-2013, 01:10 PM
with second life though you acutally build things in blender, autodesk maya, etc, you script the objects yourself you actually write the code, you actaully draw the textures in photoshop, you animate the movements you create the entire world and you decide if you're playing a third person shooter/melee action game, first person, or having sex with dogs and nigger zebra hermaphrodite centaurs, and all the while you make real life money off thigns like https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/GAY-TIME/4983154

regardless my back is still really fucked up so I can't evne sit at my computer longer than a half a second without needing to stop using my computer for half a week, but soon and when I have enough weed to be armed with mighty joint (history of the world part 1 reference rare example of true comedy in movie format) I'll definitely play not for $26.95 though wow let me know if it goes on sale for like $5 or gets put in a humble bundle or something I honestly don't go to any other sites besdies here and fjs so I don't ever know when there's game sales

steveyos
06-22-2013, 01:11 PM
we'll get really high and make a Let's Play and it'll actually be funny

Desolation
06-22-2013, 01:11 PM
/****\/***\/**\

fjs village won't you join me?

yeah man i'm bout to roll out of here until ruby gets his head right about quality control

steveyos
06-22-2013, 01:18 PM
I'm gonnna do more pushups right now I'm actively training to prepare myself to be able to make hilarious posts at fjs idk what ruby's doing but I honestly spend every day just trying to get to where I can make fjs the best comedy most funny but for some reason everyone stays here like ruby's ever, ugh man the past has been cruel but the future's worse for all who remain here at least