PDA

View Full Version : fjs really is the only good forum on the entire internet / jack venooker is nuts DuoThread

steveyos
03-11-2012, 10:21 PM
thread made possible with fjs.DuoThread technology

always stevey
06-05-2013, 04:44 PM
[
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI15uMNwsKM

Jay Vooray
06-05-2013, 05:39 PM
I've never had the pleasure of chattng with Jack Venooker. All I know is flagler and comics fan are really obsessed with him.

Jay Vooray
06-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Jay........ask me anything.

Ok. What's the deal with that lawsuit? I hope you don't plan on paying out one cent.

Jay Vooray
06-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Also what the hell did you do to comics fan? I kinda thought he was really one of your alts used to troll flagler since he seems so over the top to be real.

always stevey
06-05-2013, 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq6AiG3qahs
Waiting for a big black nigger to flu thru my window and make me pregnant

always stevey
06-06-2013, 03:20 AM
Never forget that Jack Venooker is a sociopathic liar. We're talking about a guy so mentally disturbed he actually threatened to sue the owner of a comic book message board, because a sock puppet he didn't like was making fun of him. Everything Vap wrote is a lie. Jack's Colostomy Bag popped up to make fun of Ole Vap one day, and Jack freaked the fuck out over it. He emailed Rick Veitch, threatening to sue Rick Veitch and Comicon if JCB wasn't removed, claiming it was "identity theft." That's why Jack Venooker was banned. Ask anyone over at Comicon who was around at the time. The only person Vap beat the shit out of was himself. He takes this message board "king of the gutters" shit way too seriously for a 50+ year old man. He can't stop talking about it. It's just about the most pitiful thing I think I've ever seen. I know this message board stuff is all he really has, and sometimes I feel a little guilty for fucking with him.

posted by Blackfoot at Thursday, November 10, 2005

7 Comments:
Anonymous said...
jack is a prick

11:20 PM EDT
El Douche said...
I used to know Jack and i think he is a child molester

5:23 PM EDT
Anonymous said...
Is this the same jack who posts at Trollkingdom? I knew he was old, but had no idea he was so fat and bald!

3:29 PM EDT
Anonymous said...
JACK IS THE TRUE KING OF THE GUTTERS!!!

2:44 AM EDT
Anonymous said...
Jack is unstable, volatile, untrustworthy, creepy, just a pitiful ugly old man! He doesn't believe what people say about him because his mental illness will not allow it. He wastes his life online arguing with others & defending his already shitty reputation. "KING OF THE GUTTERS"? No, just sad.

2:58 AM EDT
Anonymous said...
I personally think he looks and sounds like a child toucher, but who knows.

1:44 AM EDT
smells_like_jack said...
Jack is a pile of pustule whine slime.

1:41 PM EDT
Post a Comment

<< Home
*****Previous

Blackfoot is probably the dumbest fucking tarbaby on the internet. oh my god.

Jay Vooray
06-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Once you go black you never go back. Flaglerchat I hear you have a black boyfriend. I saw it posted on a couple of message boards. Is that true?

always stevey
06-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Flaglerchat is totally sane. Just a heads up

Jay Vooray
06-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Flaglerchat is totally sane. Just a heads up

Jack might not be the most stable person but at least he isn't pretending to be 15 and can post coherently. Flaglerchat has got to have some serious mental issues, in other words he's just plain fucked up in the head.

always stevey
06-06-2013, 05:53 PM
Flaglerchat is a gifted boy misunderstood by society. His levels of genius unreachable..

Jay Vooray
06-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Flaglerchat is a gifted boy misunderstood by society. His levels of genius unreachable..

So what you're saying is Flagler is like Rain Man?

always stevey
06-07-2013, 03:04 PM
So what you're saying is Flagler is like Rain Man?

Like a retarded rainman

Jay Vooray
06-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Flagler those IPs are proof that i'm not Jack Venooker. Jack's in Vermont not Denver. I did manage to get him to post since you all thought I was Jack but then you had to go scare him away again with your lawsuit threats.

Jay Vooray
06-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Tel Joan 2 pacKKK hurrrr toophbruzh.....

Ain't no one going to jail. That's just wishful thinking on your part though it would be funny if Jack ended up in jail. Would you go visit him? Maybe they'd allow conjugal visits at the prison. muwahahahaha!

Jay Vooray
06-09-2013, 05:58 PM
LOL How the fuck will I end up in jail?

That's what I was wondering. Flagler keeps posting that you're going to jail. Guess it's just his attempt at trolling. When you don't go to jail guess he'll just have to file another lawsuit and post about that everyday on this forum.

Jay Vooray
06-09-2013, 06:17 PM
I think this is the perfect case for Judge Judy.