PDA

View Full Version : ok so I made a bunch of posts

steveyos
06-22-2013, 11:18 PM
really, you really, really don't understand how difficult it was for me to post here

I just don't get it, I don't get what happened to this community, I don't know what happened to ruby

I'll continue making second life threads for the sake of deso and for the sake of the real ruby that's trapped in the common and current ruby

please can't one of you seriously tell me what the fuck happened? can you guys pause for a second, look at the threads here, honestly, compare them to reject haven, and just tell me what the FUCK.

Camoron
06-22-2013, 11:19 PM
we need to get rid our influences

juji
06-22-2013, 11:20 PM
We trolled them hard

steveyos
06-22-2013, 11:25 PM
camoron I'm not joking dude why didn't you post at reject haven but you post here now when it's literally reject haven? I really am not joking just put the two forums side by side on your desktop I'm being so serious I"m about to cry they really have the exact same psots going on and nobody here will just admit it and I want to know why I want to know if you're all just in denial or if you're really fucking insane or what

Camoron
06-22-2013, 11:27 PM
rejecthaven is fucking dead dude

steveyos
06-22-2013, 11:46 PM
YEAH BECAUSE ALL OF ITS POSTERS ARE HERE. FUCK DUDE

steveyos
06-22-2013, 11:47 PM
I actually got a little mad at your post, I really feel like you're all in denail and you think this forum really hasn't become reject haven

steveyos
06-22-2013, 11:48 PM
you have to understand we used to be the most original funny comedy troll epic niggers and now you're all acting like reject haven. dude. please.

steveyos
06-22-2013, 11:49 PM
you have to understand what I'm talking about, this place wasn't like this before, it didn't always mirror reject haven, don't you remember don't you miss f and nf and things like that are you really happy with just talking about cody and lisa and nothing else? can you please, please, PLEASE, go through the thread titles and keep going , page by page, honest to fucking god you can go 200 pages back, and tell me when you find one page that doesn't have at least five cody lisa threads

steveyos
06-22-2013, 11:52 PM
page 345

12-24-2011

http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?78-I-m-glad-Obnoxious-Bitch-is-posting-here

okay? and page 345 is the last page for me

this is reject haven.

wake up, wake the fuck up, www.2fjs.com it's not getting deleted I don't run it, the admin is a professional web person I pay them they host it on their own server and everything, just fucking wake up please

Camoron
06-22-2013, 11:56 PM
that was the thread that opened the flodogates...

steveyos
06-23-2013, 12:01 AM
no it was actually before that too they didn't archive everything off ytmnsfw though idk why they only went back that far either, they shoulda went back far enough so there' dactually be some fucking funny threads

steveyos
06-23-2013, 12:01 AM
you guys are all just as insane as plug drugs, you really are

steveyos
06-23-2013, 12:02 AM
you can say you just odn't care, or whatevr, but you've been here for years now making these horrible reject haven posts, so really waht teh fuck