PDA

View Full Version : where were we

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2012, 07:24 AM
last i rememeber we had just gotten to the point where o.b. had done enough reasearch, pillow-talked with enough of the right posters, etc to realize she could get gush back here and nobody else, and gush was suppose to come back (for real not just clay on her acct)

help jog my memory whenever it tries to jog pills fall out of its pockets all over the nature trail

maks
03-17-2012, 11:33 AM
i was using privatized FD's as a way to troll the hardline libertarians & neocons at rubynet

lies

see i think forcing everyone to buy health insurance is great - as long as anyone can get access to plans that offer healthy-living discounts.

so you're essentially a fascist

I saved $400 this year for not being over-nor-underweight, and saved another $400 to take a "smoking cessation program" and i really will be qutting.
if your poor you dont need to be chain smoking, drinking, doping, riding atvs up cliffsides, etc - stupid wasteful shit that costs billions in treatment
if you're rich, pay the steep-ass premiums and stop bitchin.

Or you can take handfuls of opiates and hypocritically bitch about smokers

but being poor doesnt mean a serious illness or accident ahould force you to give up your home, retirement, childrens' college, etc

yes it does

being poor shouldnt mean the FD watches your house burn down until theres too few hotspots left to endanger your wealthier proximal neighbor's house from damage.

yes it should

this is America, or at least it used to be.

If you like it so much stop trying to drastically change it

Christians or not we lived Christian lives, we cared about our neighbors, we understood the real importance of marriage and the nuclear family.

Western society is given over. US Independence lifted billions globally out of poverty and disease in about 200 years - our constitution "saved" more humanity and more human lives than any decree since the Magna fucking Carta. But now that we're sinking like the Titanic not just econmically but ethically and socionomically as well, the rest of the world gets sucked into the whirlpool spun up by our fail-boat. Keep doing nothing you fucks

WE NEED SUDDEN AND DRASTIC CHANGE BECAUSE FORGET THAT IT WILL DESTABILIZE THE COUNTRY AND RUIN JUST ABOUT EVERYONE'S LIFE I NEED TO FEEL LIKE I'M A PART OF SOMETHING!

maks
03-17-2012, 11:40 AM
hell i thought it was under her own name?
i dont keep up 100% with the intellectualism, particularly when it comes to world history, economoics and most of the "liberal arts". like i couldnt tell you marxism from leninism etc

"I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BUT I HAVE A LOT OF OPINIONS ANYWAY"

maks
03-17-2012, 11:43 AM
I had tears streaming and had to turn away from my daughter so she wouldn't see the pain on my face.

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Teaching conservatives about life outside their own house, edition 1

Q.) Why did you borrow $60,000 for a degree you can't use?
A.) Because in addition to another $35k in scholarships, American tech companies came to the school regularly to boast about how many students they hire on at 50,60,70k starting salaries. Global economy, shcmobile schmeconomy. Students are impressionable, and often take things generated by corporate PR goons at face value. I bought it hook, line and sinker. Like all "sustainable economic models" it comes down to selling something for much more than it cost you, because somewhere down the line are people with infinite money they're just chomping at their bits to trickle-down.

Q.) Why did the liberal universities, particularly tech schools hike tuition 30% over 10 years?
A.) Because the H1B Student Visa program allows Americans to pay for non-Americans to study alongside them, graduate with the same degree from the world (arguably) best university system, and go back home to Mudhutistan.

Q.) Why did every job involving plant process design, computer & electronic hardware design, electrical engineering, etc get moved to 3rd-World countries?
A.) Because American companies were struggling under the cost of American skilled labor, OSHA adherence, EPA adherence, FMLA, workmans' comp, etc, etc. A foreign can live well in his native homeland, without such social benefits or the protections we've come to take for granted, on 1/10 the salary of the American.

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2012, 02:11 PM
"see i think forcing everyone to buy health insurance is great - as long as anyone can get access to plans that offer healthy-living discounts. "

so you're essentially a fascist

"but being poor doesnt mean a serious illness or accident ahould force you to give up your home, retirement, childrens' college, etc "

A: "Yes it does" ?!

Wow, just wow. Obvious or not, this is an 11/10 troll.

This is AMERICA.
What asshole have you let program your logic? You sound more like Rush than you do any of the other dirtbag commentators, though they tend to echo alot of these talking points off each other. Did Ann Coulter get her penis turned back outside-in and write another book?

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2012, 02:55 PM
I shouldn't have to pay for section 8 housing and WIC and EBT - unless Doo'Quiesheiea agrees to get her tubes tied after her third illegitimate pregnancy. Then I'd rather pay a bit for the housing, rather than have that family living in the woods across from my home, or even worse, not living at all.

I shouldn't have to pay higher premiums because some-blue hair hauling an oxygen tank is still chain smoking. And if I could OD on opiates, then my doing so had better not cost anyone a red damn cent except for myself. I can afford such luxuries. Jobless hicks who can't even afford to brush their teeth before a job interview cannot afford these luxuries.

Fascism is replacing 12,000 farms with 30 CAFO food factories, producing the rest of our food from lab-synthed franken-plants, minerals, and petroleum distillates, then allowing American children to drop dead of malnutrition because their parents either work 3 jobs to support and care for them, or because the kid was unwanted, born to some unwed tramp in a "small-government" state that requires some lengthy panel process fro an abortion, and runs away from home, only to survive by canvassing parking lots for unlocked cars until caught and fed 3 squares a day at Juvie, coutesy of you and I.

maks
03-17-2012, 04:36 PM
This is AMERICA.
What asshole have you let program your logic? You sound more like Rush than you do any of the other dirtbag commentators, though they tend to echo alot of these talking points off each other. Did Ann Coulter get her penis turned back outside-in and write another book?

This is AMERICA therefore lets give people things they haven't earned even though that is contrary to everything america stands for or has ever stood for. You're not going to win an argument with me using bumper sticker logic bob.

maks
03-17-2012, 05:08 PM
I shouldn't have to pay for section 8 housing and WIC and EBT - unless Doo'Quiesheiea agrees to get her tubes tied after her third illegitimate pregnancy. Then I'd rather pay a bit for the housing, rather than have that family living in the woods across from my home, or even worse, not living at all.

Here's a list of things you're already giving the poor GIVE MORE YOU GREEDY FUCK

I shouldn't have to pay higher premiums because some-blue hair hauling an oxygen tank is still chain smoking. And if I could OD on opiates, then my doing so had better not cost anyone a red damn cent except for myself. I can afford such luxuries. Jobless hicks who can't even afford to brush their teeth before a job interview cannot afford these luxuries.

That's incredibly hypocritical

Fascism is replacing 12,000 farms with 30 CAFO food factories, producing the rest of our food from lab-synthed franken-plants, minerals, and petroleum distillates, then allowing American children to drop dead of malnutrition because their parents either work 3 jobs to support and care for them, or because the kid was unwanted, born to some unwed tramp in a "small-government" state that requires some lengthy panel process fro an abortion, and runs away from home, only to survive by canvassing parking lots for unlocked cars until caught and fed 3 squares a day at Juvie, coutesy of you and I.

You're a paranoid schitzophrenic bob excuse me for doubting your stories about how everyone is out to get us

Gentleman Doli
03-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Google Ron Paul... my nigas..

elezzzark
03-17-2012, 07:40 PM
When i walk alone over the nowhere road, then i found an accident car, it's a black limo is flipped and there men in suit are requesting me a help, i was going to help and lifting a car but i discovered there a corporation logo on door of car, then i stopped helping and they yelled me like what are you doing? then i have nothing to say and i picked a steel pipe to smash them, they were helpless and their heads got smashed by a steel pipe, i picked their suitcase and wallets, it values over than 80,000 dlls finally i cut fuel tank leaving to trail before i drop a lighter and i escape.

This is AMERICA

maks
03-17-2012, 10:03 PM
"Lets steal more and more from people who have made something of their lives and force them to support lazy useless fucks"

THIS IS SHERWOOD FORES... I MEAN AMERICA!

blumpkin blownuts
03-17-2012, 10:54 PM
I don't want to change America other than change it back to the way it was.

I don't want to redistribute wealth, I want to preserve our tax laws, not they way they've been since Reagan's been in office but they way they were through most of the 20th century.

http://www.taxfoundation.org/publications/show/151.html

With these kinds of tax brackets (up to 90% income tax - yet they stayed in america to pay it) it's no wonder we could afford public schooling, sewerage & garbage pickup, defense and security, ems/fire, medicare, social security, and still have plenty left over for welfare & keeping the less fortunate alive and giving them plenty of chances to lift themselves out of poverty.

And those figures are just income tax.

Capital gains taxes were higher, too. Not that it matters with all the corporate tax loopholes. Then we wouldn't have asshole in guy fawkes masks spraypainting your starbucks while you try to get a latte if corporations weren't shirking their tax obligations.
I paid more taxes than Exxon-Mobil will for 2011.

maks
03-17-2012, 11:07 PM
exxon paid over 1.3 billion dollars in 2010 bob I really fucking doubt you are paying more than that

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/how-much-do-oil-companies-really-pay-in-taxes/2011/05/11/AF7UNutG_story.html

18%. They paid 18% of what they earned in the US.

The OWS idiots' gripe is that these companies don't pay US taxes on money they make in other countries. That's true, if they make money in Aruba it is taxed in Aruba. That seems fair to me. If we continue taxing the hell out of them they're just going to move more of their business out of the country, that is not good for anyone.

maks
03-17-2012, 11:08 PM
the real reason we have assholes running around in guy fawkes masks is because our youth is spoiled and bored.

maks
03-17-2012, 11:24 PM
My name is Hunter. I'm 22, I like to wear Axe body spray and get tattoos. Check out my sleeve, I'm about $800 in but it's only half done but I can't afford to finish it because fucking corporations. I like to take ecstasy and talk about my little pony on 4chan. Anyway, life is like, hard and stuff. All though hifgh school my teachers told me that I have to go to college and get a good job, because working at mcdonalds is for assholes and I'm better than that. I took out a $50,000 loan to study french poetry at the community college, but now that I've graduated none of the french poetry factories are hiring because the fucking government. My dad says if I don't get a job and start buying my own ecstasy he's going to kick me out. I can't find anything because I studied a bullshit subject and have no work experience because starting out small is for assholes and losers. Instead of going out handing in applications and doing interviews I'm going to go stand in the street and twitter on my iphone and prevent other people from getting to their jobs so they will understand my plight, they need to understand that this is no fault of my own I was taken advantage of by banks and gas companies and that dude freddy mack. I am the 99%.

Gentleman Doli
03-18-2012, 12:23 AM
My name is Kiki.

maks
03-18-2012, 12:47 AM
My name is America and I was raped before I died

blumpkin blownuts
03-18-2012, 07:44 AM
Anything else I can make clear, lemme know & I'll get back to you at some point. I thought you guys were too jaded for politishit but i eat that shit up.

Gentleman Doli
03-18-2012, 11:51 AM
Le politique, on moi niger dikck forum. How are you guys voting in the upcoming elections? Shall we share our favorite Think Tanks? Do you want to know my opinions on Barack Obamas speciifc policies.

Gentleman Doli
03-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Well, as to the Fail Regulation Act of 2011, i think the Administration was correct in regulating the amounts of Fail present on the internet.

maks
03-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Anything else I can make clear, lemme know & I'll get back to you at some point. I thought you guys were too jaded for politishit but i eat that shit up.

I'm still not clear on how you paid more than 1.3 billion in taxes, are you steve jobs?

steveyos
08-09-2013, 11:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN3aVDbfDos