PDA

View Full Version : Dickhead day in the forum

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 04:10 AM
Get rid of that header and don't bother trying include me in your fucktard fest. Not interested.

Put it back the way it was.

Dickhead day here, never seen the forum so lame dead.

Get my name the fuck away from dickheads thanks, you losers WISH I would have anything to do with you.

rubycalaber
06-25-2013, 04:12 AM
why does it bother you so much? no one can google it or whatever

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 04:15 AM
why does it bother you so much? no one can google it or whatever

Because I literally have nothing to do with losers like cody and cag and of everything ever said to me here to try and include me along with cody and cag in ANYTHING at all is genuinely the height of insult.

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 04:16 AM
Leaving again.

Just came back to point out it is clearly dickhead day in the forum.

juji
06-25-2013, 04:29 AM
Because Lisa is an idiot?

Cody
06-25-2013, 05:45 AM
Because Lisa is an idiot?

spot on as usual elz

Cody
06-25-2013, 05:52 AM
loopy lisa flipping the fuck out over a few hundred pixels that 20 people will see, ever

histrionic by a psychotic reason

rubycalaber
06-25-2013, 05:54 AM
just noticed lisa says "in" the forum when everyone else says "on" the forum

"epic" "topic" "lolcow"

jon
06-25-2013, 06:03 AM
seems like caving in to lisa's pressure would somehow be wrong

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 06:53 AM
Nope. You are acting like and looking like dickheads and that is why your forum is dying overnight.

You think you're witty? Really?

No. You look like losers. Take it down I don't want to be associated with such drop-kick losers.

Leave me the fuck out of your lame ass, retarded try-hard dickhead fest.

rubycalaber
06-25-2013, 07:00 AM
drop-kick?

lisa............ have you forgotten your pills again?

if I said that to anyone else it would be a diss but that literally happens to you

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 07:34 AM
drop-kick?

lisa............ have you forgotten your pills again?

if I said that to anyone else it would be a diss but that literally happens to youwhat happens to me you fucking idiot?

No I haven't had any anti-depressants in over a week

When the fuck have I ever done anything to anyone or continually acted like a retarded loser like cody and cag? They are fucking repulsive.

Take it down and leave me out of it. Roll around with all the piece of shit losers you like but don't expect me to be a fucking sheeple and follow something so god damn pathetic and retarded.

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2013, 07:38 AM
forum's were slow because we were all in tinychat(Cody was in there all night and he got anne peterson to come in and she mumbled shit about how you where a drug addict and a baby killer)she said that she would get peter quinn to join once he get's out of jail,

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2013, 07:39 AM

rubycalaber
06-25-2013, 07:51 AM
what happens to me you fucking idiot?

When the fuck have I ever done anything to anyone or continually acted like a retarded loser like cody and cag? They are fucking repulsive.

Take it down and leave me out of it. Roll around with all the piece of shit losers you like but don't expect me to be a fucking sheeple and follow something so god damn pathetic and retarded.

its just a joke about how the three of you are who everyone talks about, its not a diss saying you're all retards or whatever

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 07:52 AM
forum's were slow because we were all in tinychat(Cody was in there all night and he got anne peterson to come in and she mumbled shit about how you where a drug addict and a baby killer)she said that she would get peter quinn to join once he get's out of jail,

I went to tinychat and there were 5 losers in there, you, cag, maks, cody and Doli. Calling people I've never even met who are as retarded as you and obsessed to make up shit about me.

Yeah sounds like a real party that one you fucking loser.

No the forum is dead because decent people are fucking sick of having nothing but loser spam to look at and a small handfull of total fucking losers shitting up the forum with their retard lame unfunny shit and obsession with other posters that are frankly better than you.

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2013, 07:52 AM
i thought it was because there all retards, i thought this because the last name that was up there that guy was a huge autistic pant's shitting tard,

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2013, 07:54 AM
reno was in there ,garfield came,cam came in i think we had like 15 people at the most last night, you flipped out on cody, and left, you need to get a grip lisa, lisacagcodynet is no place for weaklings

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 07:56 AM
The loser brigade

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2013, 07:56 AM
the fag crew cody lisa cag

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 07:59 AM
its just a joke about how the three of you are who everyone talks about, its not a diss saying you're all retards or whatever

I'm sorry Ruby, it's not even your fault.

But seeing my name next to losers like cag and cody makes me feel fucking sick and is an insult like nothing else. Already sick of those losers and I don't want to be a part of their fucktard idiotic rubbish.

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 08:02 AM

You are god damn right I'm going to leave and not hang out in a tinychat with losers like you.

Could you be anymore lame or find any bigger losers to hang out with?

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 08:05 AM
reno was in there ,garfield came,cam came in i think we had like 15 people at the most last night, you flipped out on cody, and left, you need to get a grip lisa, lisacagcodynet is no place for weaklings

Don't try and drag Reno and Garfield into your loserdom

They have nothing to do with it and how much of a fucking pathetic loser you are nor have they shat up the forum obsessed with better posters than them with retard level garbage like you and your little cody,cag,maks crew. Fucking loser.

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2013, 08:08 AM
wait what reno and garfield came into tinychat, what are you talking about lisa, ,the forum header is not going to change, you are a joke, to all of us, your life is a joke we make fun of it, the way you talk, it's a joke, the way you look, it's a joke, it's funny, your entire life is hilarious, now run along and make your 14th cup of tea, and poorly roll a joint, maybe take a shower and simmer down lisa, just relax

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 08:14 AM
Yeah oh wow fucktard what do they have to with you being a fucking loser? I've cammed with both of them plenty of times and they aren't fucking losers like you.

The joke isn't on me you fucking moron, the so called "joke" is about losers like you obsessing about other posters and spamming and shitting up the forum about them. You are pathetic and a fucking loser

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2013, 08:19 AM
lisa i have to run out now, nobody else is online so maybe you can take your prozac withdrawals out on your cat or something whilst i am afk for the rest of the day

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2013, 08:20 AM
whilist

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 08:50 AM
What did dp do today?

Sat in tinychat with cody and cag and made phone calls to an actually retarded meth addict woman who I've never even met to sit there making up imaginary stories about me while I refused to hang out with losers like that and then he came here to post about it @ me while I was responding to ruby. He sits in tinychat all night with cody and cag doing this.

What did I do? Well I didn't sit in tinychat all night with the biggest losers I could find and talk about dp that's for sure. I left tinychat as there were only losers in there who frankly even I have better things than hang out all night with people like cody. I came here, made a couple of topics explaining why this forum is a fucking embarrassment to post in right now. And now I go to bed and hope that the loser brigade just get lives and that this forum isn't too pathetic for the decent cool people to post decent posts in tomorrow.

Getting rid of that dickhead header would be a good start.

Bye.

Gentleman Doli
06-25-2013, 09:36 AM
bye

sex with dead people
06-25-2013, 09:55 AM
I wish my name was in the header

steveyos
06-25-2013, 10:13 AM
wait what reno and garfield came into tinychat, what are you talking about lisa, ,the forum header is not going to change, you are a joke, to all of us, your life is a joke we make fun of it, the way you talk, it's a joke, the way you look, it's a joke, it's funny, your entire life is hilarious, now run along and make your 14th cup of tea, and poorly roll a joint, maybe take a shower and simmer down lisa, just relax

does she really not realize this yet? I feel like she has to, she can't think like you for example if you started pm'ing her like gurl I'm in love w/ u and even if you typed it all seirous would she be fucking thick enough to fall for it or does she just know she's the forum joke and I mean wow, wow just some people all you can say about them is wow

lol she's never gonna leave though fjs wins again

steveyos
06-25-2013, 10:15 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l63pmphr9k1qafdxeo1_500.png

it's a perfect dickhead day

steveyos
06-25-2013, 10:15 AM
wow the word dickhead is mentioned a record setting amount of times itt

steveyos
06-25-2013, 10:16 AM
it's like a dickhead explosion up in here

maks
06-25-2013, 10:28 AM
I went to tinychat and there were 5 losers in there, you, cag, maks, cody and Doli. Calling people I've never even met who are as retarded as you and obsessed to make up shit about me.

Yeah sounds like a real party that one you fucking loser.

No the forum is dead because decent people are fucking sick of having nothing but loser spam to look at and a small handfull of total fucking losers shitting up the forum with their retard lame unfunny shit and obsession with other posters that are frankly better than you.

lisa gave her account to stevey

steveyos
06-25-2013, 10:30 AM
yes because I'm the only one who feels this forum is terrible which is why all the funny posters are still here oh wow nice post dave fantastic post ooble good one mottledboar oh wait ......

steveyos
06-25-2013, 10:31 AM
great post cody, great post marks, great post lisa, great post marco, great post other reject haven members, aaaaahhhh yeahhhh comedy gold ;)

maks
06-25-2013, 10:45 AM
I like how you pretend you were one of the funny posters stevey, don't ever change

steveyos
06-25-2013, 11:05 AM
I like how you pretend you were one of the funny posters stevey, don't ever change

steveyos
that's the kinda stuff you see at reject haven just sayin

steveyos
pretty sure cody's said that exact same thing

maks
06-25-2013, 11:19 AM
Cody wasn't here in 2006, he didn't see you get banned every single day for being nf and unbearably annoying.

"Hey guys I have a cell phone. Here's a picture of my second life character" comedy gold

Cody
06-25-2013, 11:33 AM
heres what happened in tinychat:

lisa came in while we were having a great time and any time i said anything pertinant to the conversation she started screaming at me but her mic is so shitty that everyone just literally talked right over her and nobody heard a word that she said. then after she left stevey banned me a few times (like 30) and i went into the :lizard: S.O.P. and used proxies until dp made fun of me for it and said stevey was also unbanning me, then we all had a pretty good time, oh and doli threatened to skin me alive or something somewhere in there...

steveyos
06-25-2013, 11:34 AM
marks calm down and talk about movies some more

steveyos
let's quote some movies and use the term comedy gold that too ytmnd bitch

steveyos
after that do you want to play second life

always stevey
06-25-2013, 11:43 AM
thread is hilarious. 5 stars

maks
06-25-2013, 11:45 AM
marks calm down and talk about movies some more

I don;t want to talk about movies, I want to hear about how you bought an xbox and don't use it, that story never gets old even after the 800th time.

Cody
06-25-2013, 11:47 AM
my wife and me bought a wii and we played tiger woods '07 for like a month straight, but that was 3 years ago, now all we do is watch netflix on it

maks
06-25-2013, 11:49 AM
with that kind of hilarious posting you should be on fjs, stevey's all about reminding people he doesn't play his game systems

always stevey
06-25-2013, 11:52 AM
my wife and me bought a wii and we played tiger woods '07 for like a month straight, but that was 3 years ago, now all we do is watch netflix on it

nice sig.

Cody
06-25-2013, 11:53 AM
OK heres a legitimately funny post, at least to me:

Yesterday im taking a shit when suddenly i felt a spider crawling on my balls, and im terrified of spiders, so i jumped up off the toilet with piss spraying everywhere but there was no spider. then i felt my balls and they were all wet, i realized im just finally at the age where my balls hang lower than the head of my cock and i had in fact pissed on my balls while shitting for the first time ever. then i had to clean up piss off the floor.

now laugh at my pain damned you all.

always stevey
06-25-2013, 12:03 PM
fucking gross

Camoron
06-25-2013, 12:06 PM
didnt read

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Lisa, Cag And Cody Please check your Notifications you have a pending group invite that needs your attn,

always stevey
06-25-2013, 12:07 PM
could be a trap

Cody
06-25-2013, 12:28 PM
i joined cause i fit in

always stevey
06-25-2013, 12:31 PM
this forum blows when im high

Cody
06-25-2013, 12:39 PM
this forum blows when im high

well go spin around a pole and get you a stack of ones then

Camoron
06-25-2013, 12:39 PM
hashtag washrag

always stevey
06-25-2013, 12:40 PM
oh no owned..

Cody
06-25-2013, 12:47 PM
oh no owned..

hey i was suggesting a quick way for you to make some liqour money legally so you can enjoy our forum

steveyos
06-25-2013, 12:47 PM
yeah but let's play second life

sex with dead people
06-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Is cat avatar guy really a stripper irl?

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Is cat avatar guy really a stripper irl?For orangutans as part of the zoo's breeding program

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 09:02 PM
lisa gave her account to steveylol

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2013, 09:04 PM
having fun reading the thread backwards you physco

Cody
06-25-2013, 09:05 PM
lisa is just mad because the only way anyone would pay her in a strip club is to put her clothes back on and leave

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 10:10 PM
having fun reading the thread backwards you physcomuch easier when this post is at the top rather than having to click on page 3 before scrolling through a whole page before getting to the latest post.

Not the brightest spark are you dp?

Cody
06-25-2013, 10:13 PM
lol lisa cant figure out what the little numbered boxes under the thread titles do