PDA

View Full Version : cag has a serious drug and alhcol problem(this is not a hurtfull or try hard funny thread, this is a thread by your friends who

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2013, 12:22 PM
are worried about your well being cag,

this is an intervention cag.,

i am sure you have all seen the show on tv so you know what to do, you tell cag, how her drug/alcohol abuse has hurt you in the past, and what will happen if she does not get some help and stop doing drugs/drinking

l'll start,

one time in tinychat you where really drunk and lisa was in there, and your soft nice voice got really ANGRY and you and lisa yelled at each other, i could not really understand a word of what either of you where saying because lisa has a terrible shitty voice and you were slurring your whispered venom at lisa,

i really wanted to understand what you too were yelling at each other and maybe if you where sober i could have at least made out what you where saying,

if you don't check yourself into rehab today, i will not rep boost with you anymore cag, the rep, it's gone, in fact i will have to neg rep you a bunch to even out all the plus rep i have given you over these many months we have rep boosted together,

Camoron
06-25-2013, 12:24 PM
*makrs thread read*

always stevey
06-25-2013, 12:24 PM
this puts me on the spot.

rootbeer
06-25-2013, 12:25 PM
*makrs thread read*

*plays off alcohol problems*

Autistic Spectrum
06-25-2013, 12:25 PM