PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: Epic Steveyos Megathread Prelude: flag since you're not pat mannix and don't' even know him this shouldn't bother you

steveyos
06-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Corine Hughes Terry
Obituary
Guest Book
4 entries
"Sheriff Fred Newman and the Members of the Washington..."
- Sheriff Fred Newman
The Guest Book is expired.
Restore the Guest Book

Corine Hughes Terry SALTVILLE, Va. Corine Hughes Terry, age 81, passed away on March 16, 2013. She was preceded in death by her parents, Walter and Kate Taylor Hughes; and brothers, Robert, Roger and Clayton Hughes. Survivors include her son, Wayne Terry of Lebanon, Va.; brothers, Curtis Hughes of Saltville, Ronald Hughes and wife, Margie, of Gray, Tenn., and Coy Hughes and wife, Darlene, of Saltville; sisters, Carol Cook of Chilhowie, Va., Connie Taylor and husband, Tom, of Saltville, Clara Ledford and husband, Bill, of Abingdon, Va., and Catherine Mannix and husband, Patrick, of Bristol, Va.; and several nieces and nephews. Graveside services for Corine Hughes Terry will be conducted at 2 p.m., Tuesday, March 19, 2013, in the Mount Rose Cemetery, with the Rev. Jack Sprinkle officiating. Pallbearers will be Tom Taylor, Chad Taylor, Patrick Mannix Sr., Patrick Mannix Jr., Timothy Mannix and Bob Hogston. Everyone is asked to assemble at the funeral home by 12:30 p.m. for visitation then procession to the cemetery. The family would like to offer a very special thank you to everyone from Gregory's nursing home for all of their care and kindness. Online condolences may be sent to drhendersonfuneralhome.com D.R. Henderson funeral home in Saltville is serving the Terry family.
Published in Bristol Herald Courier from March 17 to March 18, 2013

Brought to you by Geritol

Geritol: For When You're Too Old and Too Busy Bringing Internet Justice to Eat

http://i.imgur.com/9HFE31Q.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BXlHLzH.jpg

steveyos
06-25-2013, 05:06 PM
there's some pretty funny stuff going on in the herp flag is flipping the fuck out

http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?8855-Sticky-Epic-Steveyos-Megathread-Prelude-flag-since-you-re-not-pat-mannix-and-don-t-even-know-him-this-shouldn-t-bother-you

http://rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?8864-Yo-Steveyos-U-mad-BrahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

lnopia the great
06-25-2013, 05:08 PM
i forgot about flag i wonder what hes up to these days

steveyos
06-25-2013, 05:09 PM
can any of you take their pics an dmake them into 3d models like pj did with carlton's face

http://i.imgur.com/9Blsf0y.png

I'm sure it would be easy for a few of you, just need it like a .dae file or whatever

steveyos
06-25-2013, 05:10 PM
i forgot about flag i wonder what hes up to these days

he's fucking raged so hard over my thread lol he's spending his time googling my Family and Friends and buying stuff from my sister's company and sending it to my Family and Friends

he's trolling me by making me money or at least pretending to, ugh I'm so mad

sex with dead people
06-25-2013, 05:12 PM
Who?

blumpkin blownuts
06-25-2013, 05:48 PM
The Hugheseses and Mannices are currently feuding over the old bat's estate

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
06-25-2013, 05:59 PM
never really gave a shit about flaggerchat before but his real life is hilarious
http://www.tricities.com/news/article_15da0191-03ea-507d-b981-d83bef9977fc.html

Camoron
06-25-2013, 06:03 PM
Your tempting fate here stevye. Flager will literally sue you IRL for this.

sex with dead people
06-25-2013, 06:14 PM
He doesnt have anything to get anyway

juji
06-25-2013, 06:29 PM
The saga of "Purple Diamond" this episode represents Steffies and his stand FJS WINS AGAIN against Flagerchat and his stand MANIAC MANNIX DEPRRESIVE

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 09:18 PM
never really gave a shit about flaggerchat before but his real life is hilarious
http://www.tricities.com/news/article_15da0191-03ea-507d-b981-d83bef9977fc.htmlI <3 Flag

0mon Ra
06-25-2013, 09:21 PM
i only gave this thread 2 stars out of 5

Gentleman Doli
06-25-2013, 09:24 PM
I <3 Flag

why lmao he treats you like shit

sex with dead people
06-25-2013, 10:13 PM
That's what she likes and all she knows. Who are we to question why she likes abusive relationships?

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 10:26 PM
why lmao he treats you like shitbecause he's Flag, I am eternally amused by him

and he treats me better than most of you do

sex with dead people
06-25-2013, 10:31 PM
Not me i'm nice as fuck to everyone and if they don't agree they can fuck off.

Camoron
06-25-2013, 11:15 PM
because he's Flag, I am eternally amused by him

and he treats me better than most of you do

by blackmailing you into giving up "PI" of other posters

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 11:29 PM
by blackmailing you into giving up "PI" of other posterswhat?

You fucking retard I haven't given Flag anyone's PI nor has he ever blackmailed me

fuck you're dumb

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Not me i'm nice as fuck to everyone and if they don't agree they can fuck off.you're nicer than you used to be

sex with dead people
06-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Shut up i'm the nicest person here.

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 11:31 PM
Shut up i'm the nicest person here.lol

no that would be Rooty

I want to run away with Rooty sometimes

sex with dead people
06-25-2013, 11:37 PM
Ok bye.

Gentleman Doli
06-25-2013, 11:43 PM
what?

You fucking retard I haven't given Flag anyone's PI nor has he ever blackmailed me

fuck you're dumb
ummm we all saw the PMs

BatteriWyfe
06-25-2013, 11:47 PM
ummm we all saw the PMsnobody saw any pms like that because pms like that do not exist

way to go turning into one of the loser brigade BTW

Gentleman Doli
06-25-2013, 11:51 PM
nobody saw any pms like that because pms like that do not exist

way to go turning into one of the loser brigade BTW

ill wait until tomorrow when you love me again

Gentleman Doli
06-25-2013, 11:52 PM
also i thought u were leaving forever lmao

BatteriWyfe
06-26-2013, 12:05 AM
ill wait until tomorrow when you love me againsorry but you seem to be falling for the garbage made-up by literally the biggest losers in the forum

Doesn't work that way with me sorry.

dp likes to pretend I ever loved him and hated him the next day but frankly that the biggest joke and has never happened... he WISHES

so run along now and go play with cody and cag

I left for as long as the loser header was up and I'm leaving again just like everyone else who isn't one of the loser brigade is doing.

Have fun with that.

Cody
06-26-2013, 12:09 AM
ummm we all saw the PMs

yep we did, lisa proven to be a lying whore yet again

Gentleman Doli
06-26-2013, 12:19 AM
sorry but you seem to be falling for the garbage made-up by literally the biggest losers in the forum

Doesn't work that way with me sorry.

dp likes to pretend I ever loved him and hated him the next day but frankly that the biggest joke and has never happened... he WISHES

so run along now and go play with cody and cag

I left for as long as the loser header was up and I'm leaving again just like everyone else who isn't one of the loser brigade is doing.

Have fun with that.
the loser header is still up, fyi

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2013, 07:15 AM
the loser header will be there forever, i guess, lisa, you have to leave forever,

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2013, 07:16 AM
the loser brigade and there loser header,and the pm's that do exist, but everyone must have read them wrong, losers

maks
06-26-2013, 07:31 AM
NAOooooooooooooo
I don't know Tim's because he has it blocked when he calls me otherwise I'd definately give it you.
As for Cody's I want time to think about it because I don't want my own number to be spread around more and at the moment Cody hasn't abused my number yet... give me some time to judge whether or not I should give his out, it's on my contact list. I will not be online much for a little while but I want you to know how much I absolutely adore you. Flag you are one of my best friends. You ... I wish you'd let me in to you more. I dream about cuddling you. Please take care of yourself. I really do care about you.

You're fired!

Thymez UPPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Give it 2 moiHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!

can't right this minute, just popped in to check messages

I will be back in a couple of days xoxowhat the FUCK do you think you are doing????

Giving people a link to make free phone calls to me????

Not much of a friend right now Flag. You've hurt my feelings. I'm pretty angry at you.

Yer phyurrrrd.......... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag, this is the number Cody used to txt me before I changed it

+1 (540) xxx-xxxx

KKKnecKKKztt thyme donut "think about it"

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2013, 07:40 AM
lisa, flaggerchat's little puppet

rubycalaber
06-26-2013, 07:48 AM
Ah yes. Lisa does definitely not gravitate towards abusive men.

maks
06-26-2013, 07:49 AM
"He's not abusive, it's my fault, I make him mad, I should just do what he tells me when he tells me"

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2013, 07:52 AM
if i gave him people's personal information when he wanted it, he would have never posted my phone number, i;m so sorry, i really messed up!

maks
06-26-2013, 08:09 AM
Something tells me lisa has had lots of conversations where she explains how she walked into a door knob or fell down the stairs, and no one believes her but no one cares enough to question it.

BatteriWyfe
06-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Oh that. That's easy.

First of all I didn't reply to that with cody's number until well after cody had posted my phone number.

Flag has never posted my phone number. Cody did and only after he did that did I reply to flag giving him the phone number.

Sorry but you losers are dumb as dog shit and need to get lives. Also I'm not making any real posts until you losers get lives and the loser header goes back to normal.

Ass sniffers trying to ride my coat tails.

This forum is utterly pathetic, the loser brigade is boring and lame and I'm not gracing you losers with anything until the header goes back to rubynet because frankly it looks stupid and so do you. I don't sit around posting about you losers all day, maybe you should get lives so you have something actually interesting to posting instead of you sniffing my ass. I have some really great shit to post but you losers are not going to get the pleasure of that until this forum can get a life.

maks
06-26-2013, 08:25 AM
Oh that. That's easy.

First of all I didn't reply to that with cody's number until well after cody had posted my phone number.

Flag has never posted my phone number. Cody did and only after he did that did I reply to flag giving him the phone number.

Sorry but you losers are dumb as dog shit and need to get lives. Also I'm not making any real posts until you losers get lives and the loser header goes back to normal.

This forum is utterly pathetic, the loser brigade is boring and lame and I'm not gracing you losers with anything until the header goes back to rubynet because frankly it looks stupid and so do you. I don't sit around posting about you losers all day, maybe you should get lives so you have something actually interesting to posting instead of you sniffing my ass. I have some really great shit to post but you losers are not going to get the pleasure of that until this forum can get a life.

what the FUCK do you think you are doing????

Giving people a link to make free phone calls to me????

Not much of a friend right now Flag. You've hurt my feelings. I'm pretty angry at you.

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2013, 08:32 AM
I don't know Tim's because he has it blocked when he calls me otherwise I'd definately give it you.

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2013, 08:33 AM
lisa go away the header is never going to change ,,,your private messages are as disgusting as your body riddled with herpes and your nasty ass apt, just get outta here lisa,

maks
06-26-2013, 08:43 AM
and take plug drugs with you

BatteriWyfe
06-26-2013, 08:51 AM

Yep. The unwanted fucktard phone calls I used to get from Tim because you fucking losers were posting my phone number.

Oh and dp, you whole posting life seems to revolve around me. You are pretty fucking ugly and lame you know. Also you keep trying to tell people I love you one day and hate you the next, that has never happened dp, you WISH, that is a fantasy of yours but has never happened. Do a search on your own posts and topics, see how pathetically you beg for me and get rejected, nice try.

Fact is you, cody and cag are more obsessed with me than even plug drugs was and have been for a lot longer than him too, difference is I've always rejected losers like you. And at one point I was actually friends with plug drugs until he turned into a piece of shit.

Oh and that loser header IS comming down. Was taken down yesterday and seriously the forum is a sack of shit with just you, cody and cag posting about me all day, the people who are actually good posters are with me and not you no-life losers. No-one comes to this forum for YOU you ugly retarded try-hard obsessed me loser.

Gentleman Doli
06-26-2013, 08:55 AM
its still there

Gentleman Doli
06-26-2013, 08:55 AM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/images/aria/misc/logo1.gif

BatteriWyfe
06-26-2013, 08:57 AM
and take plug drugs with you

Really seems like that's all you've got between your ears is Plug Drugs this and Plug Drugs that.

History lesson for the forum. Maks and Plug Drugs tried to recruit me to here from RH. Maks went spazz at PD when I became friends with him and hated maks.

Pretty sad.

maks
06-26-2013, 08:57 AM
its still there

she probably logged on from another machine and didn't hit refresh

maks
06-26-2013, 08:58 AM
Really seems like that's all you've got between your ears is Plug Drugs this and Plug Drugs that.

yeah I'm the guy who hates people and picks on them endlessly until they leave, that's been my thing for years since I stopped posting decapitated cats all the time I'm glad you've been paying attention

steveyos
06-26-2013, 08:58 AM

yeah man he is actually insane and stupid we're sitting on an actual goldmine with this guy I wish this was old ytmnsfw

I'm already prepared to go to his house

The saga of "Purple Diamond" this episode represents Steffies and his stand FJS WINS AGAIN against Flagerchat and his stand MANIAC MANNIX DEPRRESIVE

he can't even stand his stand is a walker with one tennis ball on the back left leg and a basket full of court papers full of cases he stated and lost lol

steveyos
06-26-2013, 09:03 AM

Something tells me lisa has had lots of conversations where she explains how she walked into a door knob or fell down the stairs, and no one believes her but no one cares enough to question it.

lol that FIRST OF ALL FIX THIS FORUM CLAY OR JON LMAO I WOULDN'T BE QUOTING EVERYONE A SECOND TIME IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN AT FJS lol that would require her to leave her house or have company besides the people who smash her face in when someone sees it they just try to top it so the previous person she talked to knows that they're the superior meth dealer and lisa is ther turf

BatteriWyfe
06-26-2013, 09:04 AM
its still there

I know it is NOW and the forum has been a dead fucktard hole since it went back up, there forum only got decent posters posting decent stuff yesterday because it was taken down and now the loser retard unfunny header is back up it's back to shit.

Wake the fuck up Doli, no-one likes these losers or their posts, you are talking about people who think cody is good poster.... and you joined them LMAO.

I'm not making any of the actually good posts until this forum stops being a loser hole and I'm not the only one. Meanwhile loser brigade what have you got to post about other than sniffing my glorious ass? Nothing is what.

Have fun with that.

Bye.

maks
06-26-2013, 09:06 AM
I know it is NOW and the forum has been a dead fucktard hole since it went back up, there forum only got decent posters posting decent stuff yesterday because it was taken down and now the loser retard unfunny header is back up it's back to shit.

Wake the fuck up Doli, no-one likes these losers or their posts, you are talking about people who think cody is good poster.... and you joined them LMAO.

I'm not making any of the actually good posts until this forum stops being a loser hole and I'm not the only one. Meanwhile loser brigade what have you got to post about other than sniffing my glorious ass? Nothing is what.

Have fun with that.

Bye.

Please stop trying to steal stevey's gimmick, he's better at it he's been doing it longer.

Gentleman Doli
06-26-2013, 09:06 AM
bye

steveyos
06-26-2013, 09:14 AM
and stop saying such gross things

sex with dead people
06-26-2013, 09:27 AM
Hi steveyos.

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2013, 09:36 AM
Loser brigade obsessed bush pigs header watch day 3,
it's still up, lisa's cache and australian internet fool her into thinking it's down once and awhile,
will lisa, get even madder over a gif???? is it even possible to get this mad over a poorly photoshopped forum header??? Will lisa, drink 12 cups of tea and do drugs while she rants and raves at faggots over the internet. will she take 5 showers? will she give flaggerchat more PI?? will she scratch her herpes cold sores???

SO MANY QUESTIONS

steveyos
06-26-2013, 09:43 AM
will she take 5 showers?

maybe over the course of the rest of her life

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2013, 09:45 AM
lisa, has nothing else in her life, but that shower, and her tea kettle, and drugs, it's very sad, i feel bad for her, but then i talk to her and i think she kind of deserves what life has given her,

steveyos
06-26-2013, 09:50 AM
just defending flag alone means she deserves to live a horrible life because he's a horrible person, she doesn't even deserve internet

maks
lisa is every person on the city bus, poor gross and crazy

steveyos
actually not only does she deserve internet but she deserves to post here but she deserves to have her inetneret locked to just this forum and reddit

Gentleman Doli
06-26-2013, 10:12 AM
maybe over the course of the rest of her life

actualy she takes a shower every two hours

rubycalaber
06-26-2013, 10:20 AM
like how rape victims always go and take a shower afterwards, but lisa has a whole bunch of rape to catch up on

steveyos
06-26-2013, 10:40 AM
did you know it's seriously illegal to shower more than five minutes in austriala I'm pretty sure that's actually true someone report her for brrakin the law breakin the law

rubycalaber
06-26-2013, 10:48 AM
yeah, they have frequent water restrictions, like hosepipe bans, because its so awful there they literally run out of water which shouldnt be possible on a planet thats 71% water

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2013, 10:51 AM
knock knock, it's the water police!!!

lisa then sucks the water polices dicks and they let her take all the showers she wants

steveyos
06-26-2013, 11:01 AM
lmao and it's an island

sex with dead people
06-26-2013, 11:08 AM
God she's so beautiful and dreamy.

blumpkin blownuts
06-26-2013, 06:32 PM
yeah, they have frequent water restrictions, like hosepipe bans, because its so awful there they literally run out of water which shouldnt be possible on a planet thats 71% water

there's big money in desalinization, that was like three separate term projects when i was a chem eng major

Cody
06-26-2013, 07:18 PM
Oh that. That's easy.

setting the record straight here, marks posted lisa's number all i did was post how to use the country code properly so that our more severe aspie posters could utilize it properly. That is also in the lisa pm logs somewhere.

Cody
06-28-2013, 03:21 AM
:bump:

UofLCardfan08
06-28-2013, 09:30 AM

Autistic Spectrum
06-28-2013, 09:38 AM

cc:grampyhack

Ramen
06-28-2013, 10:05 AM
Corine Hughes Terry
Obituary
Guest Book
4 entries
"Sheriff Fred Newman and the Members of the Washington..."
- Sheriff Fred Newman
The Guest Book is expired.
Restore the Guest Book

Corine Hughes Terry SALTVILLE, Va. Corine Hughes Terry, age 81, passed away on March 16, 2013. She was preceded in death by her parents, Walter and Kate Taylor Hughes; and brothers, Robert, Roger and Clayton Hughes. Survivors include her son, Wayne Terry of Lebanon, Va.; brothers, Curtis Hughes of Saltville, Ronald Hughes and wife, Margie, of Gray, Tenn., and Coy Hughes and wife, Darlene, of Saltville; sisters, Carol Cook of Chilhowie, Va., Connie Taylor and husband, Tom, of Saltville, Clara Ledford and husband, Bill, of Abingdon, Va., and Catherine Mannix and husband, Patrick, of Bristol, Va.; and several nieces and nephews. Graveside services for Corine Hughes Terry will be conducted at 2 p.m., Tuesday, March 19, 2013, in the Mount Rose Cemetery, with the Rev. Jack Sprinkle officiating. Pallbearers will be Tom Taylor, Chad Taylor, Patrick Mannix Sr., Patrick Mannix Jr., Timothy Mannix and Bob Hogston. Everyone is asked to assemble at the funeral home by 12:30 p.m. for visitation then procession to the cemetery. The family would like to offer a very special thank you to everyone from Gregory's nursing home for all of their care and kindness. Online condolences may be sent to drhendersonfuneralhome.com D.R. Henderson funeral home in Saltville is serving the Terry family.
Published in Bristol Herald Courier from March 17 to March 18, 2013

Brought to you by Geritol

Geritol: For When You're Too Old and Too Busy Bringing Internet Justice to Eat

http://i.imgur.com/9HFE31Q.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BXlHLzH.jpg

yur fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkt

steveyos
06-28-2013, 10:16 AM
look at him flipping the fuck out in the herp I don't have to take a single screenshot for at least another week

steveyos
06-28-2013, 10:16 AM
meanwhile in two days he's posted every single google search result about me and my entire family and I hate my entire family it's not like it was a great counter I wish he'd fucking call and wake them all up

Ramen
06-28-2013, 10:22 AM
you woke up my grandma good job call again

steveyos
06-28-2013, 10:27 AM
didn't bother me then doesn't bother me now I fucking wish my entire family was dead

sex with dead people
06-28-2013, 11:15 AM
If he dies from a heart attack because of this, his family will own you as their slave irl.