PDA

View Full Version : Hitler and the Time Travelling Heroes: A Kickstarter

Gentleman Doli
06-27-2013, 04:39 PM
uh oh! Hitler and friends are back, and no, there not "back to the future" ;}. Turns out there was a glitch on the system, and now, they're headed straight for ancient Egypt - where a certain man we all know and love is asking pharoah to let his people go. What wacky hijinks will Hitler and the boys get up to this time? $9.99 on Steam Greenlight

juji
06-27-2013, 04:41 PM
shut up and take my money

Gentleman Doli
06-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Hey backers. Thanks for checking out our Kickstarter. I just wanted to provide you with an update: you've reached the 500,000 dollar tier, and that means you bought yor self one fat ass Indo-Canadian programmer to guide us along the way. Your gettin the whole package: soul traders, bettles, all the memes you know and love, thoroughly crafted and ingrained into every inch of our absolotutely gorgeous game world

Camoron
06-27-2013, 04:55 PM
whos writing

terror baby
06-27-2013, 04:58 PM
i'm going to drop an empty envelope off at your dad's house and write Hitler on it. He will think it's ricin or anthrax and call the cia..

Gentleman Doli
06-27-2013, 05:00 PM
i'm going to drop an empty envelope off at your dad's house and write Hitler on it. He will think it's ricin or anthrax and call the cia..

lol

steveyos
06-27-2013, 07:02 PM
please fucking make thsi shit at fjs you have an account you're making posts don't you want threads like these to not get buried under cody and lisa?????????!!!!!!!!!