PDA

View Full Version : a short story based on the pic i made of m0nde living inside ramens mirror

fanfare
06-29-2013, 08:05 PM
http://doir.ir/duxx/06-28-2013-13-50-44_creepy_monde.jpg

you get off work at 530 and come home after a hard day of answering phone calls at a medical billing office. its daylight savings so you decide to spend the remainder of the afternoon going for a little jog. you toss on your favorite 'recycle' themed runner outfit and grab your phone to snapchat a pic of yourself to your friends.. and maybe make a little thread on rubynet later showing off your Look.

you take a few pics with a semi-sassy contrapposto style but none of them are coming out right. 'meh, i dont like this outfit as much as i did last summer. its too big, ive lost too much weight' you think to yourself.

what if i told you there was a man living in your mirror?
a man that can appear and vanish into thin air without a trace
while you take pictures of yourself
while you try on your new clothes
while you undress?

see, let me tell you a story that my uncle sal told me when i was just a little boy at the ophanage. i never believed sal when he told me the creepy stories about the old potter place, but for some reason the legend of the indian mirror man stuck with me until i became a grown-up.

there is this man that lives in your mirror, a dark indian man that likes to go to little girls weddings and likes to chat with teens on the internet. this is not a nice man, he is a sinister, dangerous man that my uncle called the monde man. i never had anything to worry about because im not a girl, but my uncle said that this monde man can appear in any mirror in any girls bedroom at any moment in time. the weirdest thing is he can do this forever and ever. but.. what do you mean? i remember asking my uncle.. how does this man live in a mirror? well, see.. its tricky, it is said he is a descendent of the third head of brahma and uses the art of magi to mystically and metaphysically teleport into the realm of mirrorland. but there is a catch, when the monde was a little boy he begged with his great great great great great great great great great great grandfather in the heavens to use his mystical powers for Dark purposes. these purposes included but were not limited to, supreme knowledge of UNIX operating systems and teleporting into mirrors in girls bedrooms. his wish was granted and the rest is history.

wow.. i remember thinking that my uncle sal was nuts, but after seeing the monde man in this nice young mexican girls picture, i just remember that everything on my moms side of the family said was 100% true. until next time keep bumping fanfare threads

jon
06-29-2013, 08:08 PM
hahahahah holy fuck you asshole i have been drinking i did not even see that fat paki face until you started talking about the orphanage

creepy as fuck holy shit jehsus chrast

jon
06-29-2013, 08:08 PM
i fucking hate mirrors i do not allow mirrors in the bedroom and i do not ever enter a room with a mirror unless the lights are already on

rootbeer
06-29-2013, 08:09 PM
:star::star::star::star::star:

terror baby
06-29-2013, 08:09 PM
this is funny because i actually have an uncle we call uncle sal

rootbeer
06-29-2013, 08:10 PM
i fucking hate mirrors i do not allow mirrors in the bedroom and i do not ever enter a room with a mirror unless the lights are already on

try turning off all the lights in your house and lighting a candle then stare into a mirror until something happens. it should only take a few minutes

rootbeer
06-29-2013, 08:10 PM
this is funny because i actually have an uncle we call uncle sal

:rofl:

Gentleman Doli
06-29-2013, 08:12 PM
lol

juji
06-29-2013, 08:35 PM
good m0ndey pasta thread

m0nde
06-29-2013, 10:06 PM
what if i told you there was a man living in your mirror?
a man that can appear and vanish into thin air without a trace
while you take pictures of yourself
while you try on your new clothes
while you undress?

Garfield
06-29-2013, 10:48 PM
well i cant say i read any of that but im sure it was hilarious

Garfield
06-29-2013, 10:48 PM
i reay liked the part where the text was glowing blue that looked pretty neat

BatteriWyfe
06-30-2013, 02:05 AM
i fucking hate mirrors i do not allow mirrors in the bedroom and i do not ever enter a room with a mirror.....

if I looked like you I'd have the same rule

*slaps knee*

BatteriWyfe
06-30-2013, 02:06 AM
i reay liked the part where the text was glowing blue that looked pretty neatlook at your sig and your avatar

you've got all the coolest stuff

Camoron
06-30-2013, 02:52 AM
m0nde... m0nde... m0nde

Autistic Spectrum
08-07-2013, 10:16 AM
hello, monde,

Camoron
08-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Just laughed at this thread again, it really deserves more replies

Camoron
08-07-2013, 10:57 AM
[Yt)michael jacksons man in the mirror(/yt]

Autistic Spectrum
08-09-2013, 01:04 PM
i'm looking at the monde in the mirror,,

Gentleman Doli
08-09-2013, 01:08 PM

if I looked like you I'd have the same rule

*slaps knee*

lmao lisa was already showign signs of irony at a young age,

Camoron
08-09-2013, 01:35 PM
still laugh at this fuckin thrad, where did fanfare get the picture of m0nde staring straight ahead from anyways, doesd he just have this shit saved to his computer for artfag projects should the mood strike him, goddamn lmao its epic though

Camoron
08-09-2013, 01:36 PM
fanfare and i would make a great team doing artfag comedy projects i think, just need to fire up the old photoshop which I havent used in a year

Gentleman Doli
08-09-2013, 01:36 PM
its a rly good thread

Autistic Spectrum
09-26-2013, 01:41 PM
sticky this

Camoron
09-26-2013, 01:50 PM
Yeah

steveyos
09-26-2013, 04:33 PM
screenshot op's post and make rubycalaber.com just show that image and that's it

Autistic Spectrum
03-28-2014, 01:59 PM
semi-sassy contrapposto style

Autistic Spectrum
11-10-2014, 07:39 PM
exif data is how monde found the mirror

m0nde
11-10-2014, 07:41 PM
a taste of dp's wife's facebook feed

http://i.gyazo.com/4bc4b236d14dbb6807c9ed7c7bde3159.png

maks
11-15-2016, 08:18 PM
There's a few options you can use. One is the Technique is shooting an electric blue pentagram towards the direction of a psychic attack, dispelling the negativity and then doing the LBRP. You could also do a mirror spell but that has a problem of you not being aware that it's a true psychic attack and therefore reflecting that against yourself.
Also, you could make an Earth Pentacle like the Golden Dawn uses. It would be a giant shield that you can use to store negative energy and use it for other purposes, like charging a talisman or amulet for the same reason!
There's also swords you can use in case of a serious fight with a demon that, much to the chagrin of others here, you can use those too. You'll need one for them in case you get into that level. Best of luck!