PDA

View Full Version : doesn't this terrify anyone else?

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 03:25 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/67/US_incarceration_timeline-clean-fixed-timescale.svg/693px-US_incarceration_timeline-clean-fixed-timescale.svg.png
and most of those are... non-violent drug offenders! :)

0mon Ra
06-30-2013, 03:30 PM
I've been watching a lot of Lockup lately on msnbc, it's definitely a problem. But how else are we supposed to keep the black man down?

sex with dead people
06-30-2013, 03:34 PM
People should be more frightened of you after your breakdown last week.

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 03:35 PM
by loving them and accepting them so its not a problem anymore
but if caucasian and african genes mix too much in the distant future, there won't be any more rosy-buttcheeked blonde hair blue-eyed babes =(
dark hair and brown eyes are dominant traits =(

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 03:36 PM
People should be more frightened of you after your breakdown last week.
who cares lol

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Hunter S. Thompson - "I'm a relatively respectable citizen. Multiple felon perhaps, but certainly not dangerous."

StompleB
06-30-2013, 03:39 PM
it doesn't bother me, no, lol, because drug offenders are doing violence to themselves, their families, and their communities

0mon Ra
06-30-2013, 03:39 PM
by loving them and accepting them so its not a problem anymore
but if caucasian and african genes mix too much in the distant future, there won't be any more rosy-buttcheeked blonde hair blue-eyed babes =(
dark hair and brown eyes are dominant traits =(

i feel like if we made more crimes capital crimes that would deter a lot of criminals. unfortunately most states are pussies and don't even use the death penalty now. smh.

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 03:42 PM
it doesn't bother me, no, lol, because drug offenders are doing violence to themselves, their families, and their communities
they're only protecting our species from a life of robotic fascist compliance, and besides, think i'm going to be content sitting and playing with my dick while dumb half-wit football players rule the fucking country? fuck that

StompleB
06-30-2013, 03:42 PM
smokeys need to put plug drugs in the pokey for doing violence to his own body with toxic drugs

Cody
06-30-2013, 03:48 PM
they're only protecting our species from a life of robotic fascist compliance, and besides, think i'm going to be content sitting and playing with my dick while dumb half-wit football players rule the fucking country? fuck that
yeah cause threatening to kill yourself over herpetic histrionic greasy haired bitches on the other side of the planet is going to make a difference

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 03:48 PM
i feel like if we made more crimes capital crimes that would deter a lot of criminals. unfortunately most states are pussies and don't even use the death penalty now. smh.
i think for someone to kill a murderer, they can't say with certainty they're not just as bad the murderer in some way.
Maniacs who go on shooting rampages, I agree, they need to be put down. But what about someone who was defending themselves, and it ends up in a gray area but he still gets the death penalty by default, due to what you were saying: capital punishment being a much more available option

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 03:49 PM
yeah cause threatening to kill yourself over herpetic histrionic greasy haired bitches on the other side of the planet is going to make a difference

i never threatened to kill myself

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 03:53 PM
Also, drug users are your meat shield for when the government gets too carried away with its power and authority

StompleB
06-30-2013, 03:55 PM
did he really threaten to kill himself

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 03:57 PM
no?

Camoron
06-30-2013, 03:58 PM
how about as a percentage of population not just straight prison population because thats misleading

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 03:59 PM
When everyone first started tiny-chatting, i left to the store to go get food and smokes, and stevey or somebody changed their name to plug drugs and was saying shit like that while i was gone. I came back and came back in, and i was talking and the other plug drugs was talking literally at the same time; do you really think i was switching back and forth between tabs and typing at insane speeds?

StompleB
06-30-2013, 03:59 PM
no?

you're not sure?

Cody
06-30-2013, 04:00 PM
how about as a percentage of population not just straight prison population because thats misleading

well since 12% of the population are black, 50% of them being male (roughly) and 70% of all prison inmates are black....

do the math...

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:01 PM

does it matter when the prison population is increasing exponentially? The total US pop isn't increasing at such a rate.

Desolation
drug users dont vote but keep making that difference ^_~

Plug Drugs
i don't think the prison population is increasing that fast these days, it was more so during the reign of Bush

Cody
also remember since 2009 the US census has lumped hispanics in with whites on that data to make the niggers and mexicans look less criminal overall

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:02 PM
you're not sure?

the question mark could be implying my doubt in your sensibility

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Cody I don't read your posts, I have you on ignore. Once in a blue moon i click "view post", but not usually

Camoron
:rofl: blaming steveyos

terror baby
plug drugs predicts his future in this thread

Camoron
06-30-2013, 04:04 PM
also remember since 2009 the US census has lumped hispanics in with whites on that data to make the niggers and mexicans look less criminal overall

hispanic isnt a race unless you think spanish people arent white or something why is this such a difficult concept

Gentleman Doli
06-30-2013, 04:11 PM
Actually, in a bourgeois "democracy" the ability of the proletarian class, drug user or no, to adequately express themselves via the vote is substantially reduced because of inherent societal flaws. OP.

blumpkin blownuts
06-30-2013, 04:13 PM

blumpkin blownuts
06-30-2013, 04:14 PM

yeah because as a cold blooded killer i know i would be killing alot more people if i only had to worry about life imprisonment instead of the chair

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/09/22/us/absence-executions-special-report-states-with-no-death-penalty-share-lower.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
dumbass

Camoron
06-30-2013, 04:16 PM
the american prison system is too focused on punitive retributive action instead of rehabilitation

blumpkin blownuts
06-30-2013, 04:17 PM

yeah i'll show those squares and their conformity by enslaving myself to a fucking chemical. that's real freedom

Plug Drugs
:rofl: blaming steveyos
someone said he admitted it, not sure though

blumpkin blownuts
if you want to be a nonconformist, get a tattoo, especially a nautical star or just a bunch of writing (lmao)

Camoron
06-30-2013, 04:19 PM
someone said he admitted it, not sure though

he did but he was lying

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:20 PM
yeah i'll show those squares and their conformity by enslaving myself to a fucking chemical. that's real freedom

the way i see it option A is for me to sit around being bored out of my mind or option B, go out into the metaphorical wilderness as a metaphorical shaman, and come back with wisdom and new perspectives

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:20 PM
drugs definitely aren't for everybody

Camoron
06-30-2013, 04:21 PM
option C go get a job

blumpkin blownuts
06-30-2013, 04:22 PM
the american prison system is too focused on punitive retributive action instead of rehabilitation

the amount of drug courts is still rising... like any kind of rehab or treatment the vast majority are going to go back to using when they finish, but i've seen a few people who have had their lives completely turned around by them

blumpkin blownuts
06-30-2013, 04:23 PM
the way i see it option A is for me to sit around being bored out of my mind or option B, go out into the metaphorical wilderness as a metaphorical shaman, and come back with wisdom and new perspectives

i'm not bored, i now have wayyyy too much shit i either want to do or have to do
when i was using i was bored most of the time, sometimes even while completely high i'd be bored

Camoron
06-30-2013, 04:23 PM
the prison system takes nonviolent offenders and pumps out violent offenders

Cody
06-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Cody I don't read your posts, I have you on ignore. Once in a blue moon i click "view post", but not usually

i cant blame you i mean you get your ass kicked all over the place by me just like lisa does, ignore just means i win.

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:24 PM
he did but he was lying

yeah after it became funnier again to say that i threatened to kill myself

blumpkin blownuts
06-30-2013, 04:25 PM
drugs definitely aren't for everybody

i've never heard of happy successful drug users, with the exception of potheads - and that's still rare

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:25 PM
i cant blame you i mean you get your ass kicked all over the place by me just like lisa does, ignore just means i win.

whatever helps you feel better about yourself buddy

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:26 PM
i've never heard of happy successful drug users, with the exception of potheads - and that's still rare

from wikipedia:
Perhaps the most notable example of this [amphetamine use] is Paul Erdős, one of the most prolific and successful mathematicians in human history. He took amphetamine and methylphenidate from the age of 58, when a doctor prescribed them to him to allay the depression associated with his mother's death, until his death at the age of 83. He had previously sustained himself on copious amounts of coffee and caffeine pills. Erdős took amphetamine despite the concern of his friends, one of whom (Ron Graham) bet him $500 that he could not stop taking the drug for a month.[100] Erdős won the bet, but complained: "You've showed me I'm not an addict. But I didn't get any work done. I'd get up in the morning and stare at a blank piece of paper. I'd have no ideas, just like an ordinary person. You've set mathematics back a month."[101] He promptly resumed his amphetamine use.

blumpkin blownuts
06-30-2013, 04:29 PM
from wikipedia:
Perhaps the most notable example of this [amphetamine use] is Paul Erdős, one of the most prolific and successful mathematicians in human history. He took amphetamine and methylphenidate from the age of 58, when a doctor prescribed them to him to allay the depression associated with his mother's death, until his death at the age of 83. He had previously sustained himself on copious amounts of coffee and caffeine pills. Erdős took amphetamine despite the concern of his friends, one of whom (Ron Graham) bet him $500 that he could not stop taking the drug for a month.[100] Erdős won the bet, but complained: "You've showed me I'm not an addict. But I didn't get any work done. I'd get up in the morning and stare at a blank piece of paper. I'd have no ideas, just like an ordinary person. You've set mathematics back a month."[101] He promptly resumed his amphetamine use.

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:33 PM
i'm not bored, i now have wayyyy too much shit i either want to do or have to do
when i was using i was bored most of the time, sometimes even while completely high i'd be bored
while working i usually opt not to take amphetamine, because there is so many things i want to do but can't because i'm stuck at work, and it drives me mad..
But when going to school, i'd have a great benefit from it

UofLCardfan08
06-30-2013, 04:35 PM
the prison system takes whiny bitches like mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig and pimps them out to violent offenders

mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig aka prison bitch cum dump

whaaaa whaaaa lisssssa lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:36 PM
hispanic isnt a race unless you think spanish people arent white or something why is this such a difficult concept
Well, Spaniards do have a higher rate of North African and Arabic genes,
and also, hispanic people have a lot of native american influence in their ethnicity

Guess it depends whether or not you consider that to be a different ethnicity from other europeans

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:38 PM
'

I am prescribed it.

blumpkin blownuts
06-30-2013, 04:40 PM
and the opiates and psychedelics?

Camoron
06-30-2013, 04:41 PM
Well, Spaniards do have a higher rate of North African and Arabic genes,
and also, hispanic people have a lot of native american influence in their ethnicity

Guess it depends whether or not you consider that to be a different ethnicity from other europeans

it depends on what country they're from
in bolivia they're all natives but in other latin american countries they're mostly white
look at Cameron Diaz, shes cuban and has blonde hair and blue eyes

Plug Drugs
when have psychedelics hurt anyone?
sure people go on a bad trip and can be psychologically damaged by them, but if drugs were legal then they could have benzodiazepines on hand to stop the bad trip.

Camoron
race mixing doesnt create a new race

Gentleman Doli
06-30-2013, 04:43 PM
sure people go on a bad trip and can be psychologically damaged by them, but if drugs were legal then they could have benzodiazepines on hand to stop the bad trip.

its not just bad trips, sometimes you can hallucinate for life after taking a psychedelic, and it can be your first one or your 500000th one, it's basically random

Plug Drugs
Also, opiates seem to do the most damage when a junkie has a massive tolerance and has to start stealing shit to pay for his gram-a-day dose-o-dope;
if they were legalized they'd be cheaper, and if classes had to be taken on their safe use in order to obtain them, people may be more aware of when their tolerance is getting out of hand and switch to a different drug for a while instead

Gentleman Doli
i consider psychological damage real damage btw

Gentleman Doli
Also, opiates seem to do the most damage when a junkie has a massive tolerance and has to start stealing shit to pay for his gram-a-day dose-o-dope

youre the one bragging about how you ODed on opiates and you passed out and didnt die

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:44 PM
its not just bad trips, sometimes you can hallucinate for life after taking a psychedelic, and it can be your first one or your 500000th one, it's basically random

that's a myth

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:48 PM
your brain also does some hallucinating all on its own;
it's worth noting that people who allegedly go on "permatrips" are often just experiencing panic disorder (they get panic attacks) when they think about their bad trips and remember that feeling of being out of control
Most permatripped brain-fried tards were stimulant users who burnt their brains out, or from neurotoxic contaminants in street-quality drugs. If drugs were legal and created by pharmaceutical companies, there wouldn't be those contaminants

Gentleman Doli
06-30-2013, 04:48 PM
that's a myth

ya, HPPD is a myth. you fucking retard

rootbeer
06-30-2013, 04:49 PM
nUV8ROdCEY0&autoplay=11

rootbeer
06-30-2013, 04:50 PM
:cake:
:cake::cake:

Cody
race mixing doesnt create a new race

no it doesn't it just levels the playing field for the lesser ones

Plug Drugs
youre the one bragging about how you ODed on opiates and you passed out and didnt die

i dont think i ever bragged about it,
i've never truly ODed; when you OD on opiates, you go into a shivering coma, your face turns blue, and your breathing rate drops to dangerous levels.
I've been to the point where i was slapping myself to try and stay awake, and was falling asleep standing up, but i've never had a major overdose

Cody
06-30-2013, 04:51 PM

sometimes when i pop my neck i see trails the rest of the day but i never hallucinate or get any euphoria

Plug Drugs

and restless leg syndrome is a legitimate medical diagnosis

rootbeer
http://i.imgur.com/4SsZp.jpg
A
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
A

rootbeer
06-30-2013, 04:52 PM

A
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
AA
A
A
A

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:53 PM
sometimes when i pop my neck i see trails the rest of the day but i never hallucinate or get any euphoria

that is such a fucking myth, LSD doesnt stay in your spine it has a half-life of 3-5 hours its completely out of your system within a few days

Gentleman Doli
06-30-2013, 04:53 PM
and restless leg syndrome is a legitimate medical diagnosis

it is

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:54 PM
option C go get a job

i have a job

rootbeer
06-30-2013, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=rootbeer;775203444]:cake:

Plug Drugs
This message is hidden because rootbeer is on your ignore list.

Camoron
ugh

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 04:59 PM
it is

is that why it was barely heard of before the early 2000s and then as soon as meds for it became heavily advertised, millions of people over night suddenly had restless leg syndrome?

Gentleman Doli
06-30-2013, 05:03 PM
is that why it was barely heard of before the early 2000s and then as soon as meds for it became heavily advertised, millions of people over night suddenly had restless leg syndrome?

aids was never heard of before 1930. it must be fake

rootbeer
06-30-2013, 05:04 PM
This message is hidden because rootbeer is on your ignore list.

:rofldata:

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 05:14 PM

i do too, but it's not like the brain can't repair itself

Cody
06-30-2013, 05:15 PM
that is such a fucking myth, LSD doesnt stay in your spine it has a half-life of 3-5 hours its completely out of your system within a few days

you took the bait and proved you read a lot more than an occasional one of my posts

Cody
06-30-2013, 05:16 PM

i know right

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 05:20 PM
aids was never heard of before 1930. it must be fake
Apples and oranges; HIV is a virus that didn't exist at one point -- Restless Leg Syndrome has been reported for hundreds of years

I believe extreme cases of it do exist; but its one of those syndromes that I think everyone potentially has, and the more you think about it the more you feel the symptoms, and advertising convinced a lot of people they had it.
Not to mention that the drugs prescribed to treat it in particular cause a buttload of side effects that in my opinion, are many times worse than any degree of discomfort caused by restless leg syndrome.
Dopamine agonists and anti-convulsants are real ugly

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 05:21 PM
you took the bait and proved you read a lot more than an occasional one of my posts

i probably read about half of them, today i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt

Cody
06-30-2013, 05:44 PM
i probably read about half of them, today i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt

when youre not spazzed out on legal meth or talking about lisa, and just making general conversation i forget how much i want you to die

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Cody, the reason you don't like me is extremely apparent:
it's not because you actually don't like my posts, it's because you're trying to get your rep up.
This constitutes being a douche bag

always stevey
06-30-2013, 05:55 PM
and stealing from his sweet, clueless grandmother

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 06:06 PM
have you ever heard of the drug culture concept of "Set and Setting"?

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 06:08 PM
and stealing from his sweet, clueless grandmother

she isn't even prescribed anything that's abusable; i don't know where these accusations ever came from

always stevey
06-30-2013, 06:13 PM
You were bragging like an asshole once about making meth from your grandmother's medicine. You must have been drunk and high on speed when you posted this.

always stevey
06-30-2013, 06:14 PM
While you wailed like a big baby bitch over Lisa. lol

Cody
06-30-2013, 06:15 PM
Cody, the reason you don't like me is extremely apparent:
it's not because you actually don't like my posts, it's because you're trying to get your rep up.
This constitutes being a douche bag

no its because youve wrapped your lips around lisas asshole and made a retard of yourself to such an extent that everyone agrees youre even worse than her

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 06:17 PM
You were bragging like an asshole once about making meth from your grandmother's medicine. You must have been drunk and high on speed when you posted this.
as i recall i was claiming i know how to make phenethylamine analogues out of household items; i have never synthesized meth.
Is that your thing, twist someones words on them?

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 06:19 PM
no its because youve wrapped your lips around lisas asshole and made a retard of yourself to such an extent that everyone agrees youre even worse than her

yeah, that's definitely the reason; and you definitely aren't posting because you feel like you have something to gain from it

Gentleman Doli
Aw its cag in the house bitch

Plug Drugs
While you wailed like a big baby bitch over Lisa. lol

yeah, oh well, i'm over it

Cody
06-30-2013, 06:25 PM
yeah, oh well, i'm over it

prove it, destroy her with us

Camoron
06-30-2013, 06:28 PM
synthesize this dick faggot

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 06:31 PM
no just because i'm not obsessed with her and don't talk with her anymore doesn't mean i have some sort of grudge and want to get revenge, that's stupid

Camoron
06-30-2013, 06:32 PM
:rofl:

Camoron
06-30-2013, 06:32 PM

Camoron
06-30-2013, 06:33 PM

rootbeer
06-30-2013, 06:33 PM
8CnxqTs0Koo&autoplay=1

Camoron
06-30-2013, 06:34 PM
A tickle in your throat. A cloudy head. An achy body. Yep, you’re coming down with something. Again. The average adult gets three colds per year, each lasting an average of nine days, says Jane Sadler, MD, a family practice physician at Baylor-Garland Hospital in Garland, Texas. But you don’t have to surrender. Here’s how to stop a cold before it takes hold—and feel better by tomorrow.

always stevey
06-30-2013, 06:44 PM

always stevey
06-30-2013, 06:44 PM

Gentleman Doli
06-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Cag! and Cam! Live, on Skype!

blumpkin blownuts
06-30-2013, 09:39 PM

yeah because it's so healthy to treat drugs with more drugs. and i had all four major benzo's on hand during my last bad trip, it was better than coming down naturally but you know what would've been better still? never touching that shit in the first place

blumpkin blownuts
06-30-2013, 09:40 PM
Also, opiates seem to do the most damage when a junkie has a massive tolerance and has to start stealing shit to pay for his gram-a-day dose-o-dope;
if they were legalized they'd be cheaper, and if classes had to be taken on their safe use in order to obtain them, people may be more aware of when their tolerance is getting out of hand and switch to a different drug for a while instead

when i got to using opiates daily i never had to steal, i just got more and more depressed and taking increasing amounts of depressants somehow wasn't helping the depression

and i didn't take any fucking classes i was well aware of tolerance and switched up drugs constantly but in the end it all leads to the same god-awful endings - jails, institutions or death. thankfully for me it was institutions

blumpkin blownuts
06-30-2013, 09:44 PM

at least it can usually be undone but you have to get clean and want to stay clean and it takes most addicts bottoming out several times before they truly realize they have a fucking disease - the world's most preventable yet most incurable disease ever

jon
06-30-2013, 09:45 PM
thread is on 4th page

doesn't this terrify anyone else

Autistic Spectrum
remember when monde would dress bosley up in little fireman suits, lmao, bosleys fucking dead lmao,,,

http://i.imgur.com/htZ22JU.png

blumpkin blownuts

i used to brag about it too, i even seriously thought i was immortal. actually something crazy did happen before i even got into drugs but that doesn't necessarily imply immortality, i think it was divine intervention

Autistic Spectrum
06-30-2013, 09:48 PM
i think plug drugs terrible addiction is cool and it makes him really cool, i wanna hang with him while he mumbles shit, and eats fast food/pops pills... so cool,. so fucking cool

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 10:43 PM
when i got to using opiates daily i never had to steal, i just got more and more depressed and taking increasing amounts of depressants somehow wasn't helping the depression

and i didn't take any fucking classes i was well aware of tolerance and switched up drugs constantly but in the end it all leads to the same god-awful endings - jails, institutions or death. thankfully for me it was institutions
come on man, when i use drugs and they stop working, or become more bad than good for me, i stop using them for a while.
If you have a problem with drugs, that doesn't mean drugs are inherently bad.

always stevey
06-30-2013, 11:17 PM
He'll do anything, make any excuse to squirt opiates up his ass.

Camoron
06-30-2013, 11:28 PM
squirt tequila up my ass

juji
06-30-2013, 11:29 PM
americans don't have willpower

Camoron
06-30-2013, 11:36 PM
americans don't have willpower

why so anti american lately? did another american girl break your heart?

juji
06-30-2013, 11:53 PM
why so anti american lately? did another american girl break your heart?

It has nothing to do with american girls lol.

I like to make fun of americans, I doubt your master troll in disguise that you chose to be an american

Camoron
06-30-2013, 11:57 PM
i didnt choose the american life the american life chose me

juji
06-30-2013, 11:59 PM

That's KGB sign

Cody
07-01-2013, 12:53 AM

plymouth rock landed on us :malcolmx: