PDA

View Full Version : this is extremely cool (unironically)

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 07:26 PM
http://www.lovethesepics.com/2011/05/creepy-crusty-crumbling-illegal-tour-of-abandoned-six-flags-new-orleans-75-pics/

Abandoned Six Flags Park - A quick trip outside of New Orleans and you'll see the the abandoned New Orleans Six Flags amusement park. This park sits quiet and empty after Hurricane Katrina. Once packed with people nowadays this 140-acre park looks more like the setting to a zombie mobie than a place to ride a ferris wheel. A park sure to thrill any urban explorer.

http://www.lovethesepics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Cool-Zone-abandoned-Six-Flags-New-Orleans.jpg

http://www.lovethesepics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Hurricane-Katrina-killed-this-clown.jpg

Garfield
06-30-2013, 07:49 PM
yah i urbx too, got a bunch of pics from this aadoned hospital in the 'hood' of south houston, and this old abadoned mansion in galveston(coast of texas beach) with all these creepy pirate paintings on the wallsand theres this cemetary in the middle of the courtyard with a bunch f babies buried there.
maybe ill upload them, anyone else urbx/ b&e?

Autistic Spectrum
06-30-2013, 07:51 PM
i fucked your grandma on the rusty tilt-a-whirl pd

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 08:10 PM
yah i urbx too, got a bunch of pics from this aadoned hospital in the 'hood' of south houston, and this old abadoned mansion in galveston(coast of texas beach) with all these creepy pirate paintings on the wallsand theres this cemetary in the middle of the courtyard with a bunch f babies buried there.

nice, yeah post them

fanfare
06-30-2013, 08:17 PM
the entire photo series is completely ruined with the HDR nonsense. if the pictures were taken without any modifying, particularly taken by an amateur with a cheaper camera, the effect would be way 'creepier'.

rubycalaber
06-30-2013, 08:17 PM
looks like a cool place to murder some teen sluts

I urban explored castles when I was a little kid

Plug Drugs
06-30-2013, 08:25 PM
the entire photo series is completely ruined with the HDR nonsense. if the pictures were taken without any modifying, particularly taken by an amateur with a cheaper camera, the effect would be way 'creepier'.

with a generation of kids who take a mirror shot of themselves, turn it black and white in photoshop, then think they're an unsung photographer and go to an art school, what you are asking for is impossible.

fanfare
06-30-2013, 08:35 PM
i scrolled down that page and it looks like the HDR hatred is off the chain. i knew i wasnt alone

blumpkin blownuts
06-30-2013, 09:54 PM

please upload them, i don't really get to urbx but it's one of the things i look at the most online