BatteriWyfe
07-01-2013, 08:51 AM
ban cody

BatteriWyfe
07-01-2013, 08:55 AM
fuck the walls of my womb as they fall out my vagina

Cody
07-01-2013, 02:02 PM
wont happen, i provide a service to this forum whereas lisa does nothing but serve as a casual punching bag

always stevey
07-01-2013, 02:05 PM
she just said you were poo. What you gonna do about it?

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 02:07 PM
wont happen, i provide a service to this forum

what service is that lol

macpro
07-01-2013, 02:10 PM
can we get a Cag horsey smilie?

Cody
07-01-2013, 02:16 PM
what service is that lol

when the forum is slow i bring in fresh meat for the slaughter, but only when ruby asks me to. Do you think i'd keep denying marks' requests for me not to bring anyone else without word from higher up?

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 02:17 PM
your delusions of grandeur aren't even good

Cody
07-01-2013, 02:23 PM
your delusions of grandeur aren't even good

see heres where you and i are different, also add lisa, i dont think im special.

im just this guy, you know?

(shameless sci-fi reference)

sex with dead people
07-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Bring back that sexy Mrs hyde

BatteriWyfe
07-01-2013, 09:15 PM
bump

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 09:15 PM
see heres where you and i are different, also add lisa, i dont think im special.

im just this guy, you know?

(shameless sci-fi reference)
This video/song is about that mentality, watch it:
32FVi7SpQDk&autoplay=1

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 09:27 PM
the guy trying to fit in at a forum, the one who has to invent an imaginary "role" at that forum to convince himself that he's special,
is going to accuse someone else of thinking they're special..
lol..

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 09:27 PM
idiot

BatteriWyfe
07-01-2013, 09:28 PM
cody literally ruins every topic he posts in

and he has this attention whoring need of posting 20 times in each topic

he is also obsessed with me

every insult this loser has ever attempted to make up is some kind of made-up lame rubbish

he is literally too tedious to talk to

no-one wants to talk to him

no-one wants him posting

he kills topics with his dickheadness and try-hardness and generally deadens the forum by ruining every topic on a page.

You all really need to put aside your differences and just ban cody so that the whole forum is better.

Honestly just there is not a bigger dickhead or loser on the internet. Just fucking well do it. The forum feels great without him and no-one ever wants him back.

Do it.

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 09:39 PM
but what if we need him someday

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 09:41 PM
i cant ever bring myself to throw away a human being, because you might need them again
It's a lot like why we hold on to the small pox virus in a secure facility somewhere

BatteriWyfe
07-01-2013, 09:43 PM
ok then fine ban plug drugs

I'm still telling you all though that this forum is only 2,000,000 times better without cody ruining ever topic

even if you like cody you should do it for him so that he gets a god damn life

if you don't then do it for everyone else who posts here

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 09:48 PM
uhhhhh

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 09:50 PM
dKTdMV6cOZw&autoplay=1

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 10:02 PM
why can't we all just love each other and get along

sex with dead people
07-01-2013, 10:14 PM
Cody is a good kid...

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Cody is a good kid...

he kisses the ass of whoever he thinks is in charge, and tries to pick fights with people he views as easy targets
but this place is total chaos, him trying to view anything that goes on here in any sort of sensible social hierarchy ends up making him look like an ass

BatteriWyfe
07-01-2013, 10:21 PM
I'm the boss

I make boss topics like this

sex with dead people
07-01-2013, 10:31 PM
he kisses the ass of whoever he thinks is in charge, and tries to pick fights with people he views as easy targets
but this place is total chaos, him trying to view anything that goes on here in any sort of sensible social hierarchy ends up making him look like an ass

I don't talk to drug addicts. Bye.

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 10:32 PM
I don't talk to drug addicts. Bye.

scared?

Cody
07-01-2013, 10:32 PM
this forum was better without lisa, lock her ass up in the herp and make me mod of it, ill make her leave

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 10:38 PM
this forum was better without lisa, lock her ass up in the herp and make me mod of it, ill make her leave

yes, lets turn the forum into some disgusting domination fantasy of yours, i'm sure we'd all love that

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 10:39 PM
cody wants to lock girls up in a place where he has control over them,
Mister Alarming, what goes on in your head?

Cody
07-01-2013, 10:44 PM
hey it was actually jon and dp's idea im just pushing for it to get implemented so i can run her off, in a few weeks most people will stop picking on you so much again mike, wouldnt you like that?

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 10:47 PM
no

Cody
07-01-2013, 10:57 PM
ok well your love of abuse aside it's still whats best for the forum so it needs to be done

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 11:02 PM
people can say whatever they want, its the internet

Cody
07-01-2013, 11:06 PM
exactly, and lisa can say whatever she wants to in the derpadinkium, all i'm gonna do is merge everything she posts into one massive thread of histrionic hilarity and laugh when she flips the fuck out about it. ask anyone who was in tinychat the last time i was on mic, lisa literally lost her shit because we werent talking about her and left. I can make that happen regularly and she wont be able to put me on ignore. she just called for you to get banned also, dont you want to get on this train while i'm picking up speed?

skrizach
07-01-2013, 11:07 PM
everybody poops

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 11:10 PM
why, her posts are the bread and butter of this forum

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 11:10 PM
everybody poops

Cody
07-01-2013, 11:13 PM
why, her posts are the bread and butter of this forum

you sir need to go back to threads before lisa was here, back when i was public enemy #1 and read how much better this forum was then

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 11:15 PM
quality is subjective

Cody
07-01-2013, 11:18 PM
quality is subjective

perception is relative also and most people perceive this forum as better sans greasy haired attention whores

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 11:21 PM
perception is relative also and most people perceive this forum as better sans greasy haired attention whores

quantity isn't relative, and the quantity of posts on this forum are way higher when lisa is here

BatteriWyfe
07-01-2013, 11:27 PM
number of posts and views also goes down when cody posts, you can literally watch the numbers just drop off, meanwhile they increase when I post

I can make a topic and it gets 200 views, cody makes one and it gets 2 views

cody is strangling this forum with his unwanted ass sniffing and attention whoring

he ruins every conversation and topic he desperately posts 100 times in.... ie. all of them.

Cody
07-01-2013, 11:27 PM
that logic is why most americans are fat

hmm i can get a salad for 5 dollars but if i get 5 mcdoubles ill get a lot more food for my money

3 heart attacks later....

Cody
07-01-2013, 11:33 PM
lisa in the last week i helped garfield decide on a new car, doli knows exactly how bees are getting in his apartment, and what my ballpark figure to paint his apartment with the blood of his enemies would run him, told ruby how to remove shit stains from his carpet, and showed elz the best sandwich ever to metaphorically describe a black man.

what have you done besides spam up the forum and bitch about me incessantly. Youre the obsessed bush pig, not me.

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 11:35 PM
number of posts and views also goes down when cody posts, you can literally watch the numbers just drop off, meanwhile they increase when I post

I can make a topic and it gets 200 views, cody makes one and it gets 2 views

cody is strangling this forum with his unwanted ass sniffing and attention whoring

he ruins every conversation and topic he desperately posts 100 times in.... ie. all of them.
hmm well, this concludes the court case in my book..
if anyone should be banned for the "health of the forum", it should be cody

Cody
07-01-2013, 11:39 PM
itt plug drugs tries to worm his way back into lisa's good graces by targeting me only to be thrown right back under the bus at her first convenience

:popcorn:

meanwhile i still wont get banned...

(its so funny knowing shes pacing back and forth in her garbage laden apartment spitting and cussing while she plots her next anti codey thread) :smug:

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 11:39 PM
lisa in the last week i helped garfield decide on a new car, doli knows exactly how bees are getting in his apartment, and what my ballpark figure to paint his apartment with the blood of his enemies would run him, told ruby how to remove shit stains from his carpet, and showed elz the best sandwich ever to metaphorically describe a black man.

what have you done besides spam up the forum and bitch about me incessantly. Youre the obsessed bush pig, not me.
but have you ever given any of them an orgasm?

Cody
07-01-2013, 11:40 PM
but have you ever given any of them an orgasm?

yep, remember when i posted hottie pics of my sister?

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 11:44 PM
thats hardly a substitute

Cody
07-01-2013, 11:49 PM
do you remember the scene in private parts when pigvomit was discussing howard stern's ratings with the other execs and they remarked on how the ones that hated howard actually listened to his show longer than the people that liked him? thats the exact same reason lisa gets more replies.

I know im plain bagel, i dont try to deny it or pretend im anything im not, other people insinuate that i do but you cant find one post where i claim to be special.

meanwhile lisa thinks she runs this place when all she really does is get laughed at en masse for being such a retard.

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 11:52 PM
do you remember the scene in private parts when pigvomit was discussing howard stern's ratings with the other execs and they remarked on how the ones that hated howard actually listened to his show longer than the people that liked him? thats the exact same reason lisa gets more replies.

I know im plain bagel, i dont try to deny it or pretend im anything im not, other people insinuate that i do but you cant find one post where i claim to be special.

meanwhile lisa thinks she runs this place when all she really does is get laughed at en masse for being such a retard.
but your philosophies on being nice to a person are so tragically fucked and centered around yourself; hers aren't

Plug Drugs
07-01-2013, 11:53 PM
you sucked up to mods when you first came here, that's like grounds for instantly being hated by everyone here

Cody
07-01-2013, 11:59 PM
you sucked up to mods when you first came here, that's like grounds for instantly being hated by everyone here

yeah i did, and i learned better over time same as barry did, on the forums i previously posted at it worked but nobody here fell for that bullshit. The people here i say i like now i honestly do like theres no hidden agendas with that there are just insinuations from others that arent substantiated by any facts.

me and grandma wife honestly like ruby and marks' posts and marks has always been pretty damned nice to me so i treat him the same way. pretty much everyone who is nice to me i return their kindness, and the ones who dont i can hold my own flaming against.

god forbid anyone tries to follow the golden rule or anything these days

Plug Drugs
07-02-2013, 12:05 AM
well whatever,
also, barry never sucked up to mods

Cody
07-02-2013, 12:14 AM
when i first got to ytmnsfw the only people i knew were barry and monde and i hated barry and was neutral to monde, so i was nice to everyone then doli started in on me so i went after him but even though marks is good friends with doli he's always stayed out of it, same with ruby. that is why to this day you wont see any posts from me slamming either of them, because i treat them like they treat me. idc who says what to whom behind my back about whatever they may, all i care about is people returning the respect i show them in an equal measure.

jesus im drunk why am i typing so many ucking words

Cody
07-02-2013, 12:16 AM
also with the exception of TBM literally every other forum i had posted on required ass kissing to mods and admins or you would get banned in seconds, so it was sort of a learned behavior i had to break away from...

thats why i came here again after i retired from :lizard:net, ruby understands freedom of speech better than 99% of americans ever will.

Plug Drugs
07-02-2013, 12:20 AM
why do you even keep track of all that, jesus

Plug Drugs
07-02-2013, 12:25 AM
thats why i came here again after i retired from :lizard:net, ruby understands freedom of speech better than 99% of americans ever will.
this forum had a good thing going for it and thats why outsiders get hazed
if you want to be able to say whatever you want, expect people to say whatever they want to you in return

Cody
07-02-2013, 12:27 AM
i dunno i just remember the shit man, thats why i was actually a damned good forum admin

kinda funny really cause i tried waiting tables and i couldnt ever remember peoples orders, i was slow and had to write everything down or i'd mess up.

you ever considered waiting tables? its a good job for you man, you'll meet lots of people, cash in hand daily, and 80% of the people working in restaurants get high so youll make some good drug connections.

Cody
07-02-2013, 12:34 AM
this forum had a good thing going for it and thats why outsiders get hazed
if you want to be able to say whatever you want, expect people to say whatever they want to you in return

mike i'll tell you a little something about me that i dont generally share, unlike some here i actually do fall into the aspergers spectrum. its been a very long and difficult process for me to try to relate to other people and how they feel or how they will take the things i say. i was placed in numerous residential facilities as a kid, from psych wards to juvenile halls, ive had more failed relationships than anyone else i know because i really just can not relate to how people actually feel. it takes me several years to give a fuck about someone irl, grandma wife and me have split up half a dozen times but because shes just actually a really awesome person shes always taken me back and dusted me off. i don't know if what i feel for her is actually the love i hear people talk about but whatever it is its closer to it than anything i've ever had before, and its taken me 7 years to develop that feeling.

I really hope you're not as bad off as i am in that respect, and i really do hope you'll get some tx because youre more like me than you'll ever willingly admit to yourself. The main difference is ive got more life experience so i dont let anyone walk all over me anymore.

BatteriWyfe
07-02-2013, 12:44 AM
what a pathetic story

Cody
07-02-2013, 01:10 AM
what a pathetic story

yeah it is but it's still nothing on yours, i actually leave my house for starters

rootbeer
07-02-2013, 10:50 AM
really interesting plug drugs/cody arguement :tup:

always stevey
07-02-2013, 01:37 PM
mike i'll tell you a little something about me that i dont generally share, unlike some here i actually do fall into the aspergers spectrum. its been a very long and difficult process for me to try to relate to other people and how they feel or how they will take the things i say. i was placed in numerous residential facilities as a kid, from psych wards to juvenile halls, ive had more failed relationships than anyone else i know because i really just can not relate to how people actually feel. it takes me several years to give a fuck about someone irl, grandma wife and me have split up half a dozen times but because shes just actually a really awesome person shes always taken me back and dusted me off. i don't know if what i feel for her is actually the love i hear people talk about but whatever it is its closer to it than anything i've ever had before, and its taken me 7 years to develop that feeling.

I really hope you're not as bad off as i am in that respect, and i really do hope you'll get some tx because youre more like me than you'll ever willingly admit to yourself. The main difference is ive got more life experience so i dont let anyone walk all over me anymore.

:rofl:

always stevey
07-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Cody and Mike are gonna buttfuck after this serious bonding. lol

Cody
07-02-2013, 03:30 PM
Cody and Mike are gonna buttfuck after this serious bonding. lol

hey i'm not a bad person if you don't fuck with me, but when you do you get the horns.

Gentleman Doli
07-02-2013, 03:31 PM
mike i'll tell you a little something about me that i dont generally share, unlike some here i actually do fall into the aspergers spectru

Gentleman Doli
07-02-2013, 03:31 PM
ya, what a fuckin shocker lmao

always stevey
07-02-2013, 03:32 PM

Were you weeping softly as you typed this? Did you and plug drugs cyber hug? lol

Cody
07-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Were you weeping softly as you typed this? Did you and plug drugs cyber hug? lol

no i was drinking bourbon, it always makes me really emotional

always stevey
07-02-2013, 03:43 PM
I named my crack pipe after you.

Cody
07-02-2013, 03:53 PM
I named my crack pipe after you.

thats so sweet, i hope you only get the butter

always stevey
07-02-2013, 03:54 PM
crack butter? wtf

Cody
07-02-2013, 03:59 PM
butter rock, google it

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butter%20rock

Camoron
07-02-2013, 04:14 PM
psht, cag doesnt know what crack butter is, :giggle: what a buffoon

Camoron
07-02-2013, 04:14 PM
shes obviouslynot as cool as you and me codey

Cody
07-02-2013, 04:18 PM
i can make it in the microwave, with a coffee maker, or cold cook it with ammonia...

fuck a teaspoon

rootbeer
07-02-2013, 05:07 PM
mike i'll tell you a little something about me that i dont generally share, unlike some here i actually do fall into the aspergers spectru

you too?

skrizach
07-04-2013, 09:19 PM
I just made poo

Cody
07-04-2013, 09:27 PM
I just made poo

:kid: