PDA

View Full Version : i hate all of you

always stevey
07-02-2013, 05:21 PM
By popular demand, you can now purchase a milk gargling video performed by a select number of our rich, beautiful, white girls. If you have purchased the video + purified milk delivery package, she will purify the very milk on-camera that is delivered to you. After your order is processed, your video is recorded within 3 business days and uploaded to a password protected channel (made especially for you) hosted on Vimeo.com.

The video includes:
*Private password protection, so only those with the password may view.
*Custom on-camera message from her to you prior to gargling.
*Intimate gargling views of her face.
*Handwritten note from her to you authenticating the milk's purity.

http://www.whitepowermilk.com/

always stevey
07-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Milk that may appear by smell to be perfectly consumable (even organic), can contain contaminants such as suspended particles, parasites, bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Through extensive recruitment within the upper echelons of society, we deliver the finest milk purified in a way only we can. Our secret ingredient is in the process through which rich, beautiful, white girls gargle your milk to absolute perfection. It's her touch that sets us far above the rest. Our diverse selection includes West Coast, The South, New England, New York, and London. Each of the carefully selected girls offer subtle differences of background, yet what they share is most important. All are waiting to clean your milk with their mouths. That is our promise to you!
To be eligible to filter White Power Milk, each white girl must be accredited as socially elite and deemed physically in superb health. However, rarely is it necessary to involve interviews or doctors. When we find the right girl from the right family, we just know. The purification process begins with the purest raw organic cow's milk (absolutely no bovine growth hormone, no antibiotics, and no pesticides in the feed). This milk is stored in our Upper East Side, Manhattan cold storage facility awaiting your order. At that time, she enters our adjoining private spa area, and meets her attendant (usually a fellow White Power Milk gargler). The attendant collects her jewelry and clothing, assists in her bathing, and directs her mouth rinsing regimen. Needless to say, her dental health, and overall oral health is flawless.

Finally, she is led to the gargling room where she purifies your milk carefully for the allotted time the attendant dictates. The longer she gargles the milk, the more contaminants are able to be removed and the purer your milk becomes, so we, of course, recommend you request maximum purity. After she is done, the milk is deposited into your glass bottle, sealed, and returned immediately to cold room for delivery

juji
07-02-2013, 05:40 PM
:0replies:

Cody
07-02-2013, 05:48 PM
cag taking the steveyos approach to job searching

juji
07-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Do they spit out to bottle after of gargling?

sex with dead people
07-02-2013, 06:10 PM
Fuck you cat avatar guy

macpro
07-02-2013, 06:51 PM
why are you fags picking on my ho? Leave Claire alone!

rubycalaber
07-02-2013, 07:01 PM
I've literally gargled semen on request for free

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 07:11 PM
what the hell, six purification girls and none of them are hot

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 07:16 PM
i want to buy some just so i can make myself sick and get a nice, fat settlement

rubycalaber
07-02-2013, 07:25 PM
sarah is alright

why are they all white and whys it called white power milk lmao

always stevey
07-02-2013, 07:27 PM
you can't get sick off white power milk. It's been purified.

rubycalaber
07-02-2013, 07:27 PM
pretty sure they literally say on the site this is not for consumption

always stevey
07-02-2013, 07:28 PM
you are supposed to drink your white power milk while watching your intimate gargling video.

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 07:33 PM
sarah is alright

why are they all white and whys it called white power milk lmao

they're pretty much all alright, but i wouldn't pay $10 for milk gargled by 10/10's much less hundreds for milk gargled by 7/10's

rubycalaber
07-02-2013, 07:39 PM
you are supposed to drink your white power milk while watching your intimate gargling video.

The buyer agrees that they are a responsible adult of sound mental and physical health at least 18 years of age as of the date of purchase, and they understand that White Power Milk is not sold or intended for human consumption.

always stevey
07-02-2013, 07:39 PM
200 bucks a bottle lol

always stevey
07-02-2013, 07:42 PM
The buyer agrees that they are a responsible adult of sound mental and physical health at least 18 years of age as of the date of purchase, and they understand that White Power Milk is not sold or intended for human consumption.

That's just a disclaimer loophole to get around being sued in case someone does get sick. lol

rubycalaber
07-02-2013, 07:48 PM
it should be the girls own breast milk

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 07:50 PM
That's just a disclaimer loophole to get around being sued in case someone does get sick. lol

fuck, i guess i gotta stick to programmign ovens

Dirty Harry
07-02-2013, 10:59 PM
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa189/Eastwood100/wtf_zpsa2002eee.jpg

Camoron
07-03-2013, 09:40 AM
go a head

macpro
07-03-2013, 09:43 AM
fuck off Cam.

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 10:12 AM