PDA

View Full Version : fair warning

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 06:58 PM
i'm burgin down like rlley fucking hard right now, but don't sweat it - You Can, Too!!!
here's how to make some sick fucking burgs

The HugsBurger™

2lbs ground sirloin (or up to 94% lean if available)
2 tsp coarse sea salt
2 heaping tsp black pepper
1 tsp papricka
1/2 tsp finely-ground thyme
1 tsp finely-ground summer savory

carefully mash all that shit into the beef takign great care to get it mixed evenly. then portion into 4-5 equal size wads of meat and smack the fuck outta em till they are patties. hopefully you already know that to cook out evenly the patties need to be thinner in the center than around the edge. then put that shit on the grill, (charcoal - because you aren't a pussy) and cook over the coals when they are at their hottest for 4min on one side, 3 on the other.

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 06:59 PM
^then you eat the burgs

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 07:00 PM
i sho be eatins me some burgles now, yasssuh

macpro
I had my burg today. that sounds like a good recipe.

maks
that's the red robin special hamburger powder they have at the table basically, red robin stole your seasonings bob you should sue

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 07:02 PM
no shit? i love eating at red robin but ive never bothered using that shit before. i stay away from "house blends" of just about everything

maks
07-02-2013, 07:04 PM
no shit? i love eating at red robin but ive never bothered using that shit before. i stay away from "house blends" of just about everything

I didn't use it either but I read the label and I'm pretty sure the first 4 ingredients were salt pepper paprika and thyme

rubycalaber
american as fuck thread :9/11:

blumpkin blownuts
i managed to get them cooked perfectly tonight too, the center line is like almost but not quite pink

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 07:05 PM
i wish i'd had some mrs. dash i would've thrown a little of that in there too and used less salt sicne basically that stuff is flavored salt

maks
07-02-2013, 07:09 PM
american as fuck thread :9/11:

I was in new hampshire this weekend, real-deal 'flaming shit flies up in the sky and explodes' fireworks are legal there. I went to the fireworks store and they had a box as tall as me full of mortars for $750 and it was buy one get one free so I'd be getting two of those boxes and it's times like this I wish I had a credit card

i wish i'd had some mrs. dash i would've thrown a little of that in there too and used less salt sicne basically that stuff is flavored salt

I use onion salt on pretty much any beef I cook

rubycalaber
07-02-2013, 07:11 PM
I was in new hampshire this weekend, real-deal 'flaming shit flies up in the sky and explodes' fireworks are legal there. I went to the fireworks store and they had a box as tall as me full of mortars for $750 and it was buy one get one free so I'd be getting two of those boxes and it's times like this I wish I had a credit card

in britian they are literally going to make chinese lanterns illegal because one set fire to a recycling plant never mind that shit

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 07:17 PM

you should just get a credit card and pay the balance off each month

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 07:19 PM
in britian they are literally going to make chinese lanterns illegal because one set fire to a recycling plant never mind that shit

that sucks. fireworks of any kind are illegal to sell or shoot off in nashville-davidson county but you can buy any kind of fireworks in any of the surrounding counties & bring them in, and the cops will let you shoot them off in most neighborhoods until somebody complains (and they always do)

sex with dead people
07-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Eating meat makes me shit severely in liquid and pudding style.

rubycalaber
07-02-2013, 07:24 PM
thats god telling you to go vegan

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Eating meat makes me shit severely in liquid and pudding style.

yeah that happens to me if i eat beef or pork that hasn't been cooked into a fucking cinder
burgs i have a little leeway with, but if there's any pink inside then my butte turns into a diarrhoeia rocket

UofLCardfan08
07-02-2013, 07:52 PM
bloody rare or gtfo

macpro
07-02-2013, 07:56 PM
have some rare meat for you Maddy.

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 07:58 PM
hey uoflcardfan im gonna be in louisville the weekend of 15 nov
i'm going with my gf to see toad the wet sprocket at headliners and then i'm taking her to eat at Le Relais

maks
07-02-2013, 09:43 PM

yeah you guys are all about the nanny state, there's inevitably going to be a revolution there sooner or later

you should just get a credit card and pay the balance off each month

I had one and then I lost my job and didn't pay the balance every month and they sued me so now I stay away from them

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 09:45 PM
oh yeah that almost happened to me too, i didnt have to go to court but basically when i got hired again i had to pay chase manhattan's lawyer instead of their payment processor or one of their collection agencies. everyone got over it and moved on though, and not even 7 years later i'm carrying another chase credit card lmao

maks
07-02-2013, 09:49 PM
they sent me a letter that said 'show up in court on this date' so I called them and said 'ok I'll pay you' and then I didn't have to go to court but frankly I'm not responsible enough for a credit card I'd always buy more shit than I could afford despite my best intentions of paying it off almost always carried some kind of balance so I'm better off without it. this weekend alone it saved me $750

Camoron
07-02-2013, 09:52 PM
i managed to get them cooked perfectly tonight too, the center line is like almost but not quite pink

people that overcook burgers should burn in hell go fuck yourslef

terror baby
07-02-2013, 09:53 PM
they sent me a letter that said 'show up in court on this date' so I called them and said 'ok I'll pay you' and then I didn't have to go to court but frankly I'm not responsible enough for a credit card I'd always buy more shit than I could afford despite my best intentions of paying it off almost always carried some kind of balance so I'm better off without it. this weekend alone it saved me $750

that shit ruins your credit....

Camoron
07-02-2013, 09:53 PM
please quit brugin so hard ropfl

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 09:54 PM
people that overcook burgers should burn in hell go fuck yourslef

the inside was still a little mushy and spraying juice, but it was gray. it was one of those once-in-a-lifetime things

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 09:54 PM
i literally burged so hard i sustained gastrointestinal injury

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 09:55 PM
that shit ruins your credit....

it's only temporary
though when i was getting my clearance i had to disclose it and they decided it was worth a single-scope investigation

sex with dead people
07-02-2013, 10:15 PM
I bet I crap bad because i did too many drugs and alcohols growing up irl

blumpkin blownuts
07-02-2013, 10:17 PM
could be
i still haven't had a good bm since last summer

sex with dead people
07-02-2013, 10:23 PM
I might start a blog where I take pics and post about every shit I take

maks
07-02-2013, 10:34 PM