PDA

View Full Version : ever had a paranormal experience?

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 04:31 PM
describe it itt!
personally i have not, but i find it really fascinating. the closest i've ever came is sometimes i will see shadows move or hear music that isnt there.

:mysterysolved:

always stevey
07-03-2013, 04:32 PM
No such thing as ghosts...

blumpkin blownuts
07-03-2013, 04:37 PM
i was going to be hit by a speeding train but time warped or something and suddenly i was on the other side of the track without actually driving across

and my gf saw a real live ghost

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 04:38 PM
i was going to be hit by a speeding train but time warped or something and suddenly i was on the other side of the track without actually driving across

and my gf saw a real live ghost

can you explain the train story a little more?

macpro
07-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Ramen butt licking quality thread. Call the Baggins in.

always stevey
07-03-2013, 04:39 PM
marco, the creepy old guy, is really really gross.

blumpkin blownuts
07-03-2013, 04:43 PM
can you explain the train story a little more?

i was driving on a forest road here in town and i saw this bright headlight through the trees and thought it was a semi truck on another parallel road but it was actually a train that would soon curve around to an unmarked crossing like right where i was driving, i realized this as i got to the crossing and my passengers started screaming as i looked to my left and could see it was in fact a train and it was basically right on top of my door as my front wheels went over the track, and suddenly i'm just all the way across, yet i never felt the back tires go over the track

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 04:45 PM
i was driving on a forest road here in town and i saw this bright headlight through the trees and thought it was a semi truck on another parallel road but it was actually a train that would soon curve around to an unmarked crossing like right where i was driving, i realized this as i got to the crossing and my passengers started screaming as i looked to my left and could see it was in fact a train and it was basically right on top of my door as my front wheels went over the track, and suddenly i'm just all the way across, yet i never felt the back tires go over the track
so other people in the car saw it also? how did they react afterwards

blumpkin blownuts
07-03-2013, 04:45 PM
the 1-2 seconds it wouldv'e taken for either the train to smash into us, or for the car to go all the way across, it was basically like that time interval didn't actually occur.

blumpkin blownuts
07-03-2013, 04:46 PM
so other people in the car saw it also? how did they react afterwards

they didn't seem any more freaked out than they were from almost getting hit. i asked them to tell me what exactly happened and they were just like "you almost got us killed and we are never getting in a car with you again"

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Ramen butt licking quality thread. Call the Baggins in.

baggins or bogans lol
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130313174545/lotr/images/5/54/Untitledjk.png

Gentleman Doli
07-03-2013, 04:49 PM
one time i got a d, neg rep, even tho id gotten a rootbeer + rep,

blumpkin blownuts
07-03-2013, 05:00 PM
once i started using drugs heavily, and had experienced several other close brushes with death (though no more that really seemed paranormal) i began thinknig about that night a lot. i began to think one of two things had happened - a) i was actually killed, and my consciousness in that universe had been transported into an identical frame in an alternate universe (what actually happens when you really die)
or b) i was immortal, and i could not die or even be harmed

it has since become evident to me i am probably not immortal, mainly because i have only just now started to visibly age from the way i looked back then. and trying to think about what really happened that night just makes my head hurt

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 05:03 PM
once i started using drugs heavily, and had experienced several other close brushes with death (though no more that really seemed paranormal) i began thinknig about that night a lot. i began to think one of two things had happened - a) i was actually killed, and my consciousness in that universe had been transported into an identical frame in an alternate universe (what actually happens when you really die)
or b) i was immortal, and i could not die or even be harmed

it has since become evident to me i am probably not immortal, mainly because i have only just now started to visibly age from the way i looked back then. and trying to think about what really happened that night just makes my head hurt
you probably were so freaked out you just gunned it or pulled some kinda valsalva manuever and got light headed. either way its pretty interesting (to me)

blumpkin blownuts
07-03-2013, 05:06 PM
i did gun it, and i did get lightheaded. now that i realize this i bet it's very possible i passed out for that 1-2 seconds

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 05:07 PM
i did gun it, and i did get lightheaded. now that i realize this i bet it's very possible i passed out for that 1-2 seconds

yeah thats what i was thinking, but still a good story. you should find out if anyone died at that intersection before. then when you tell the story you can say the ghost pushed your car out of the way :p

juji
07-03-2013, 05:17 PM
I think bobhughes' posts are worth to read.

I have a personal real creepy to share, but when he is done.

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 05:18 PM
I think bobhughes' posts are worth to read.

I have a personal real creepy to share, but when he is done.

yeah take your time, i would like to read it

blumpkin blownuts
07-03-2013, 05:23 PM
i'm pretty much done, for now anyway. lets hear your story elz

juji
07-03-2013, 05:33 PM
When I was playing Xbox 360 at overnight like 2:00 am to 4:00 am, apparently i have go to bathroom, I was walking from stairs to living room, then there a window, I saw something is moving on the street but it seems a husky then that dog listened my movement sound then dog has red eyes (maybe it's reflection) staring at me and i stopped moving. My heart just exploded and I didn't scream, then I slept on the bathroom and I woke up, i feel the greatest WTF on my entire life.

blumpkin blownuts
07-03-2013, 05:35 PM
pretty spooky... canids have green eyeshine, not red

the president of sex
07-03-2013, 05:35 PM
one time i was at my computer engrossed in a game and i really had to shit but i didn't wan tto stop playing my game so i just shat right there in my chair but i wasn't wearing pants

blumpkin blownuts
07-03-2013, 05:38 PM
one time i was at my computer engrossed in a game and i really had to shit but i didn't wan tto stop playing my game so i just shat right there in my chair but i wasn't wearing pants

sometiems pants will disappear from the body, it's poorly understood but has been observed and documented many times

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 05:43 PM
pretty spooky... canids have green eyeshine, not red

good point

terror baby
07-03-2013, 07:22 PM
when I was younger I would always stroll through the woods behind my house and there was a tiny cabin about a mile into the woods and I would always stop to chat with this old guy named Robert who did woodwork as a hobby and he told me that he didn't live in the cabin it was just his getaway spot. I would hang out with him pretty much every summer from the age of 9-14. Then one day I walk up there and I see a middle aged lady and I figured it was his daughter who he always talked about so I went up to her and asked her where robert was? and she asked me how I knew him and I told her that he was my friend and he would give me books and stuff when we hung out outside the cabin and she turned so pale. She told me I was crazy and I shouldn't play jokes on people like that....she was angry but I didn't understand why. Then I just left and I googled his name two years later and it came up that he died in 2002 which really weirded me out because I freaking hung out with him that year and even the year after and I know the obituary was his because his kids were all listed in the obit, including his daughter that I met in the woods. I was freaked the fuck out. Still am.

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 07:26 PM
when I was younger I would always stroll through the woods behind my house and there was a tiny cabin about a mile into the woods and I would always stop to chat with this old guy named Robert who did woodwork as a hobby and he told me that he didn't live in the cabin it was just his getaway spot. I would hang out with him pretty much every summer from the age of 9-14. Then one day I walk up there and I see a middle aged lady and I figured it was his daughter who he always talked about so I went up to her and asked her where robert was? and she asked me how I knew him and I told her that he was my friend and he would give me books and stuff when we hung out outside the cabin and she turned so pale. She told me I was crazy and I shouldn't play jokes on people like that....she was angry but I didn't understand why. Then I just left and I googled his name two years later and it came up that he died in 2002 which really weirded me out because I freaking hung out with him that year and even the year after and I know the obituary was his because his kids were all listed in the obit, including his daughter that I met in the woods. I was freaked the fuck out. Still am.

wow

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 07:58 PM
ever had a paranormal experience?
All the time. The other day I noticed that every time my state of mind changed, I would hear a random noise; be it the house creaking, a car outside, a bird chirping, or a crow cawing.

Then here is where it got really weird. I was able to get to the point where I could predict when the crow would caw merely by thinking about it. Then, I took that a step further, and I started asking the crow questions. I would think of a question in my mind, then "submit" that question by changing my state of mind and provoking the random noise.

And the crow would caw a certain number of times depending on what the answer to the question was. I figured out shortly that:
3 caws meant yes,
4 caws meant no,
5 or more caws meant there was too many variables for the question to be answered,
and 2 caws was an un-answerable question.

The creepiest part? The crow was never wrong.

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 08:01 PM
I had been up for 2 nights,
and I will never be able to tell whether it was just my imagination, a hallucination, or actually happened. Such is the nature of the paranormal, I think

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 08:03 PM
All the time. The other day I noticed that every time my state of mind changed, I would hear a random noise; be it the house creaking, a car outside, a bird chirping, or a crow cawing.

Then here is where it got really weird. I was able to get to the point where I could predict when the crow would caw merely by thinking about it. Then, I took that a step further, and I started asking the crow questions. I would think of a question in my mind, then "submit" that question by changing my state of mind and provoking the random noise.

And the crow would caw a certain number of times depending on what the answer to the question was. I figured out shortly that:
3 caws meant yes,
4 caws meant no,
5 or more caws meant there was too many variables for the question to be answered,
and 2 caws was an in-asnwerable question.

The creepiest part? The crow was never wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 08:05 PM
ya,, you're all insane,

maks
07-03-2013, 08:12 PM
One time back in the dialup days I called a BBS and my modem was connecting and I started hearing voices in the handshake sound but it turns out someone had picked up the phone and was talking

does that count?

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 08:14 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

exactly

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 08:14 PM
i will haunt everyone who has ever neg repped me, :boo:

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 08:27 PM
The paranormal is possible given the fact:
- There are doorways out there we haven't even opened yet
- If you open up your mind enough, you may just uncover those doorways

My advice is, don't enter a doorway if you might not be able to get back out of it. Always keep one foot inside the realm of mundane boring reality.

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 08:29 PM
when your grandma dies in a couple years i will fuck your grandmas ghost, i will deep dick that ghost, make her moan and rattle her chains all over the place,,

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 08:36 PM
There's a reason I keep a cross. If anything paranormal is possible, I'm going to keep myself with God, given that the alternatives are terrifying. I'm thankful that our reality is as boring as it is.

Think of just how possible the paranormal is: we could be inside virtual reality right now and not even know it; think of just how possible that is with the way technology has been developing as fast as it has.

Faith in God will protect you, given the concept in Kabbalah of Ein Sof : Which is the sephirot of the Godhead that is Eternal.
If there are multiple dimensions, and all possibilities themselves for all possible universes exist as possible, God is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, and holds power over all those possibilities, and justice, serenity, and salvation is granted in all those possible universes by His will.

Do you believe in all that? Not trying to force any beliefs on anyone, those are just my thoughts on the matter.

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 08:37 PM

My advice is, don't enter a doorway if you might not be able to get back out of it. Always keep one foot inside the realm of mundane boring reality.
i would like to experience the paranormal, but you dont get to choose i guess lol

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 08:38 PM
wanna fuck a ghost bitch so bad

maks
07-03-2013, 08:39 PM

My advice is to stab yourself in the throat and see how deep the rabbit hole goes

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 08:41 PM
hmmm , pd i just figged a way to save your self the 2 grand for plane tickets to penguin island, get lisa to kill herself then kill your self and your ghosts can fuck in the 4th plane of auzmetithen

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 08:46 PM
i would like to experience the paranormal, but you dont get to choose i guess lol
just be careful what you wish for is my advice

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 08:54 PM
just be careful what you wish for is my advice

i am really fascinated by the paranormal, i ahve been wishing to experience it for like 7 years i just dont think its gonna happen

BatteriWyfe
07-03-2013, 09:00 PM
I'm fascinated by some of it

some of it makes me laugh at how stupid it is

some of it is interesting

I've had experiences but I'm still agnostic

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 09:03 PM
i am really fascinated by the paranormal, i ahve been wishing to experience it for like 7 years i just dont think its gonna happen
maybe it's because a part of you doesn't want it to happen, or your beliefs and expectations on the whole do not allow for it to happen.
What exactly are you hoping to gain out of it?
It is my impression that the paranormal can only happen in a way that coincides with reality; or, the paranormal can not appear as something greater than coincidence.
I've felt the same way, but once the paranormal started to seem actually possible, it terrified me.
:shrug:

BatteriWyfe
07-03-2013, 09:04 PM
I am not scared of the paranormal

maks

notice that both of the people itt who experienced it are or were heavy hard drug users

BatteriWyfe
the only thing I am scared of is spiders

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm fascinated by some of it

some of it makes me laugh at how stupid it is

some of it is interesting

I've had experiences but I'm still agnostic

tell us about an experience

BatteriWyfe
07-03-2013, 09:08 PM
tell us about an experienceoh I've had a few

not much point in sharing

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 09:09 PM
maybe it's because a part of you doesn't want it to happen, or your beliefs and expectations on the whole do not allow for it to happen.
What exactly are you hoping to gain out of it?
It is my impression that the paranormal can only happen in a way that coincides with reality; or, the paranormal can not appear as something greater than coincidence.
I've felt the same way, but once the paranormal started to seem actually possible, it terrified me.
:shrug:
like i said you dont get to choose... the other week i CLEARLY saw a human shadow walking across the room, but no one was there. that isnt really proof enough for me though i want something crazy to happen

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 09:10 PM
oh I've had a few

not much point in sharing

oh cmon, a few people told their stories

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 09:10 PM
lisa's dead baby haunts her,, mommy, mommy, why did you killlll meeee :boo:

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 09:11 PM
There's a little story written by JRR Tolkien:
When Illuvatar (obviously an analogy for God) created the Valar and the Maiar (analogous of angels), they started to make a sort of cosmological symphony; but Melkor, being the creative Valar, attempted to create his own melody for himself and his own glory, and this created disharmony.
Melkor attempted to out-sing Illuvatar in a way in terms of brilliance, but could not because Illuvatar possessed the flame imperishable, which Melkor could never harness.

Eventually, Melkor and some of the Valar went down to Middle Earth, where Melkor waged war.

In a way it is very much analogous to the Judeo-Christian mythology of the war in heaven.

a cool story imo

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 09:12 PM
ya pd, i don't read your posts, but i am sure all your ghost posting is top notch

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 09:14 PM
like i said you dont get to choose... the other week i CLEARLY saw a human shadow walking across the room, but no one was there. that isnt really proof enough for me though i want something crazy to happen
the mind is a powerful thing;
"shadow people" are a common phenomenon, and are often associated with fatigue and sleep deprivation.

BatteriWyfe
oh cmon, a few people told their storiesI don't have the energy to participate in the discussion

I think it's a personal thing too

rootbeer
There's a little story written by JRR Tolkien:
When Illuvatar (obviously an analogy for God) created the Valar and the Maiar (analogous of angels), they started to make a sort of cosmological symphony; but Melkor, being the creative Valar, attempted to create his own melody for himself and his own glory, and this created disharmony.
Melkor attempted to out-sing Illuvatar in a way in terms of brilliance, but could not because Illuvatar possessed the flame imperishable, which Melkor could never harness.

Eventually, Melkor and some of the Valar went down to Middle Earth, where Melkor waged war.

In a way it is very much analogous to the Judeo-Christian mythology of the war in heaven.

a cool story imo

ive read the silmarillion, but i dont really see how that is relevant

rootbeer
I don't have the energy to participate in the discussion

I think it's a personal thing too
mmmk maybe some other time then

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 09:15 PM
lol ghosts are way to close to the cuff for lisa,,, monsters under her bed, too, way too personal,,,

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 09:15 PM
don't even get her started on leprechauns or unicorns,

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 09:16 PM
the mind is a powerful thing;
"shadow people" are a common phenomenon, and are often associated with fatigue and sleep deprivation.
yep "shadow people" were the first thing i thought of, but it also reminds me of like when you wake up suddenly and you see spiders or spots or shadows. except i wasnt sleeping

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 09:19 PM
hmm, i tried to catch santa clause a bunch of times when i was a kid, would leave traps around, one time i left a big box held up with a stick and put his cookies underneath it, that mother fucker just lifted the box off him tho,,,, i'll get you one of these xmas eve's fat man

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 09:19 PM
When I was about 11 years old, me and my stepsister lived upstairs in my Stepdad's house.
It was night out.
I was upstairs in my room about to head downstairs, and the middle room (the room between mine and my sister's, and the room the stairs were in) was dark and so was my sister's room.

My sister's door was open; and on the bed sat a shadowy silhouette. I said hello, thinking it was my sister.

The shadow silhouette stood up.

I said something like "hey, come on, knock it off", thinking she was trying to scare me.
The shadowy silhouette then charged at me, and I fell backwards. I immediately ran downstairs as fast as I could.
But my sister was sitting on the couch watching TV with my Mom and Stepdad.

Creepy stuff. I think I slept downstairs that night.

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 09:22 PM
ghost posting , ya this is the 3rd page of an actual discussion about ghosts

lnopia the great
07-03-2013, 09:24 PM
one time in my new place i came out of the bathroom and flipped the switch off (it makes a loud noise so i was 100% sure it was now off and i looked back like 15 seconds later and the light was back on... i was alone in the house ..

lnopia the great
07-03-2013, 09:26 PM
but the switch is just fucked up and it does it all the time heh

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 09:27 PM
ghost posting , ya this is the 3rd page of an actual discussion about ghosts

:mysterysolved:

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 09:28 PM
the ghost of a faulty electrical wiring,,,:boo:

lnopia the great
07-03-2013, 09:30 PM
if you read plug drugs posts hes basically saying the only way to experiece paranormal is to convince yourself your having a paranormal experience

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 09:34 PM
if you read plug drugs posts hes basically saying the only way to experiece paranormal is to convince yourself your having a paranormal experience

in a sense; but it's more than that. I think the doorways to the paranormal can't be found until you think they may exist.

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 09:39 PM
And I think you've got to give yourself an escape plan if things get out of control; and the best escape plan is to never fully go through a doorway, but always keep one foot grounded in reality.

Plug Drugs
07-03-2013, 09:40 PM
And yes, that would mean you couldn't differentiate the paranormal from coincidence - which is kind of the point.

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 09:41 PM
i huff paint, alot, and sometimes after like a 30 min heavy session of glue/paint huffing i hear my dead relatives whisper things too me,

rubycalaber
07-04-2013, 12:13 AM
I have had a few "supernatural" experiences related to lucid dreaming

most impressive was when I had a dream that someone was trying to kill me and the police told me who it was and when I woke up I wrote it down as a joke to see if there was anyone funny irl with that name and I googled it and didnt find anything interesting but when I told it to m0nde he was like that is StompleBs name that I had never consciously read before so I literally divined stomples name from a dream and of course I probably just scrolled past it being posted in a thread or something but it is nice to think I can psychically stalk people with my dreams

I have experienced the classic "old hag attack" where I saw a zombiefied version of my sister leaning over my bed choking me accompanied by shadowy figures outside my window watching and a suffocating sensation, but I had already read about such an experience (probably why I and everyone else sees a haggard woman (hi lisa) attacking them, hearing about that happening to other people) and knew it wasnt real so just kept calm and managed to sit up, and I remember some movie playing on the tv I left on about a jewish girl in modern times coming to terms with the holocaust lmao, so it was probably literally jewish brainwashing rays trying to get me

I have had other hallucinations when not paralyzed, like seeing ghostly big-ass spiders crawling on my walls, which is odd since I'm not afraid of spiders or anything, and once I put my hand out to try and touch one of them and it just phased through my hand and disappeared, the only time this has startled me was when I saw one abseiling down onto my chest and I bolted out of bed out of reflex, and once I woke up and saw a gargoyle perched ontop of my bookshelf looking down at me, but I knew it wasnt real so I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep

and within dreams I have had some weird experiences where dream characters have done a pretty good job of convincing me they are autonomous entities, or other people entering my dreams, and given me some legitimately great advice that has helped me in real life, and I have dreamt of taylor swift telling me she's a succubus and if I cum inside her I can be pet in hell when I die lmao, and a few weeks ago I had a dream where I got slashed with two blades in the stomach and when it woke me up it still hurt a bit and when I looked down I had these red lines on my stomach in the exact same place as my dream wounds, and they're still there, but they are definitely from the way I sit at my computer, the way the skin on my stomach folds up, and I've seen this shit on other people who spend a lot of time at the computer, but I had never noticed it before so it freaked me out a lil and just now I had a freak out where I looked down at them but they were gone but then they actually faded back in after keeping my stomach flat for a few seconds so I guess blood has to flow through the skin for the crease to show or whatever

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
07-04-2013, 12:21 AM
some rich guy died and had like a roman amphitheater built over his dead ass in a cemetery here me and my friends used to get drunk and do drugs in it and we'd see ghosts all the time

Cody
07-04-2013, 12:29 AM
along I95 near fredericksburg maybe 12 years ago there is this church right off a little backwater exit, i went there with an ex gf of mine because she wante to make charcoal rubbings of the masonic grave cap things, not headstones, full lenght. anyways i got bored and there was this wellhousoe looking thing witha padlock on the louverd vent doors on it, so naturallyu i ripped it open and wheni did and looked inside there was a steel ladder going down maybe 25 feet and several pipes i could see ran along a concrete corridor, well suddenly the clock in the church started ringing but i knew it was only about 10:15 am cause i had just looked at my watch. Becky and i looked at each other and were like oh shit we are busted, and we ran for my MX-3 (garfield this is why you want one) by the time we got to it there were 4 tolls, i started it up and hit the gas so hard backing out i did an accidental switchblade (thats a 180) in th egravel parking lot, and hailed ass out of there, there was a steep as fuck hill leading back out the driveway and down to the main road which i had to slow down a bit for but by the time i hit the main road the bells hat tolled 12 times.

i have another but this is already tl;dr

scared both of us really bad.

07-04-2013, 12:39 AM
when i got on my computer like an hour ago a big spider lowered itself down from the ceiling right onto my keyboard i took my shoe off and smacked it

07-04-2013, 12:41 AM
me and my friend gave each other our facebook passwords we have an agreement that if either of us dies we will get on their account and pretend to be a ghost

Cody
07-04-2013, 12:42 AM
where is your god now?

rubycalaber
07-04-2013, 01:03 AM
when i got on my computer like an hour ago a big spider lowered itself down from the ceiling right onto my keyboard i took my shoe off and smacked it

what the fuck m8 it just wanted to post on rubynet and you killed it :nedm:

always stevey
07-04-2013, 01:05 AM
I <3 ruby

rubycalaber
07-04-2013, 01:06 AM
oh jeez another succubus to fight off

maks
07-04-2013, 01:07 AM
What is stompleb's name?

always stevey
07-04-2013, 01:08 AM
I <3 u ruby

Cody
07-04-2013, 01:12 AM
oh jeez another succubus to fight off

so ruby when you come to the USA grandma wife and me decided we want to take you out to dinner before you go hook up with several people i will most likely end up punching in the face after i get about 4 drinks in me, we were thinking maybe Carlos?

(google it, Carlos Roanoke)

always stevey
07-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Ruby... I wish i was your sister.

Cody
07-04-2013, 01:18 AM
damn!

rubycalaber
07-04-2013, 01:30 AM
What is stompleb's name?

here is the note I wrote down, please note that this is not betraying to him or doxxing since I just wrote down a name I heard in a dream, and of course finding out someones name from a dream is impossible, so I'm not doing anything bad, also pedos dont deserve rights so theres that too
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use/greglarson.jpg~original

so ruby when you come to the USA grandma wife and me decided we want to take you out to dinner before you go hook up with several people i will most likely end up punching in the face after i get about 4 drinks in me, we were thinking maybe Carlos?

(google it, Carlos Roanoke)

ok but only after obama is out of office so I dont get arrested at the airport

Ruby... I wish i was your sister.

are you fucked up enough to fuck ur brother?

always stevey
07-04-2013, 01:32 AM
No

rubycalaber
07-04-2013, 01:34 AM
are you fucked up enough to not tell anyone if you got raped by your brother?

always stevey
07-04-2013, 01:36 AM
Not quite... cracked open another bottle of firestone.

always stevey
07-04-2013, 01:36 AM
Firestone DBA

Cody
07-04-2013, 01:39 AM
here is the note I wrote down, please note that this is not betraying to him or doxxing since I just wrote down a name I heard in a dream, and of course finding out someones name from a dream is impossible, so I'm not doing anything bad, also pedos dont deserve rights so theres that too
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use/greglarson.jpg~original

lol holy shit remember that juggernaut guy that really sucked? his name is talon larson :rofl: they keep it in th efamily i guess

as for the dinner thing, well if we get to take our trip to europe like we want to maybe you can show me a good place near you, we'll down some scottish eggs with ketchup and drink a few pints then get some real food.

rubycalaber
07-04-2013, 01:42 AM
I'll take you to an indian restaurant and we can bash pakis together

also talon is a badass first name, shame about the posts

Cody
07-04-2013, 01:45 AM
I'll take you to an indian restaurant and we can bash pakis together

also talon is a badass first name, shame about the posts

ruby are scottish eggs really like ascottish thing? its a hardboiled egg with sausage encasing it thats fried. ironically the only place i ever saw that served them was the claddagh irish pub in indianapolis indiana..

always stevey
07-04-2013, 01:50 AM
ruby are scottish eggs really like ascottish thing? its a hardboiled egg with sausage encasing it thats fried. ironically the only place i ever saw that served them was the claddagh irish pub in indianapolis indiana..

wow i cant eat that

Cody
07-04-2013, 01:53 AM
wow i cant eat that

no its good, the egg is peeled lol. and its country mild sausage. but they are heavy on your stomach you dont want to eat more than 2.

rubycalaber
07-04-2013, 01:58 AM
I have never heard of this """""""scottish egg"""""""""""""""

always stevey
07-04-2013, 02:00 AM
I wish dp would make me some eggs one day

always stevey
07-04-2013, 02:02 AM
laced with poison.

StompleB
07-04-2013, 02:08 AM
cody is walmart as fuck and thinks they're called scottish eggs; it's scotch egg

always stevey
07-04-2013, 02:10 AM
still couldn't eat it if I tried...

Cody
07-04-2013, 02:17 AM
cody is walmart as fuck and thinks they're called scottish eggs; it's scotch egg

same god damned difference faggot

StompleB
07-04-2013, 02:29 AM
hope you have an appetite for the exotic, because here come some france toasts

StompleB
07-04-2013, 02:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6Shf0pZ.jpg

git er done, americaroni and cheese!

Camoron
07-04-2013, 02:47 AM
larry the cable guy went to town
a-riding in a chevy
stuck a cigarette in his cap
and called it macaroni

rubycalaber
07-04-2013, 02:58 AM
not vegan

Cody
07-04-2013, 07:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6Shf0pZ.jpg

git er done, americaroni and cheese!

you do realize larry paid a guy 300 dollars to eat a armadillo turd on tv right?

rootbeer
07-04-2013, 11:01 AM
I have had a few "supernatural" experiences related to lucid dreaming

most impressive was when I had a dream that someone was trying to kill me and the police told me who it was and when I woke up I wrote it down as a joke to see if there was anyone funny irl with that name and I googled it and didnt find anything interesting but when I told it to m0nde he was like that is StompleBs name that I had never consciously read before so I literally divined stomples name from a dream and of course I probably just scrolled past it being posted in a thread or something but it is nice to think I can psychically stalk people with my dreams

I have experienced the classic "old hag attack" where I saw a zombiefied version of my sister leaning over my bed choking me accompanied by shadowy figures outside my window watching and a suffocating sensation, but I had already read about such an experience (probably why I and everyone else sees a haggard woman (hi lisa) attacking them, hearing about that happening to other people) and knew it wasnt real so just kept calm and managed to sit up, and I remember some movie playing on the tv I left on about a jewish girl in modern times coming to terms with the holocaust lmao, so it was probably literally jewish brainwashing rays trying to get me

I have had other hallucinations when not paralyzed, like seeing ghostly big-ass spiders crawling on my walls, which is odd since I'm not afraid of spiders or anything, and once I put my hand out to try and touch one of them and it just phased through my hand and disappeared, the only time this has startled me was when I saw one abseiling down onto my chest and I bolted out of bed out of reflex, and once I woke up and saw a gargoyle perched ontop of my bookshelf looking down at me, but I knew it wasnt real so I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep

and within dreams I have had some weird experiences where dream characters have done a pretty good job of convincing me they are autonomous entities, or other people entering my dreams, and given me some legitimately great advice that has helped me in real life, and I have dreamt of taylor swift telling me she's a succubus and if I cum inside her I can be pet in hell when I die lmao, and a few weeks ago I had a dream where I got slashed with two blades in the stomach and when it woke me up it still hurt a bit and when I looked down I had these red lines on my stomach in the exact same place as my dream wounds, and they're still there, but they are definitely from the way I sit at my computer, the way the skin on my stomach folds up, and I've seen this shit on other people who spend a lot of time at the computer, but I had never noticed it before so it freaked me out a lil and just now I had a freak out where I looked down at them but they were gone but then they actually faded back in after keeping my stomach flat for a few seconds so I guess blood has to flow through the skin for the crease to show or whatever

yeah i have the spider thing a lot too, something to do with sleep paralysis or waking up suddenly

rootbeer
07-04-2013, 11:02 AM
along I95 near fredericksburg maybe 12 years ago there is this church right off a little backwater exit, i went there with an ex gf of mine because she wante to make charcoal rubbings of the masonic grave cap things, not headstones, full lenght. anyways i got bored and there was this wellhousoe looking thing witha padlock on the louverd vent doors on it, so naturallyu i ripped it open and wheni did and looked inside there was a steel ladder going down maybe 25 feet and several pipes i could see ran along a concrete corridor, well suddenly the clock in the church started ringing but i knew it was only about 10:15 am cause i had just looked at my watch. Becky and i looked at each other and were like oh shit we are busted, and we ran for my MX-3 (garfield this is why you want one) by the time we got to it there were 4 tolls, i started it up and hit the gas so hard backing out i did an accidental switchblade (thats a 180) in th egravel parking lot, and hailed ass out of there, there was a steep as fuck hill leading back out the driveway and down to the main road which i had to slow down a bit for but by the time i hit the main road the bells hat tolled 12 times.

i have another but this is already tl;dr

scared both of us really bad.
haha nice one

rootbeer
07-04-2013, 11:04 AM
some rich guy died and had like a roman amphitheater built over his dead ass in a cemetery here me and my friends used to get drunk and do drugs in it and we'd see ghosts all the time

can you post a picture from google maps?

maks
07-04-2013, 11:19 AM

was disabling all your startup items part of the dream?

are you fucked up enough to fuck ur brother?

07-04-2013, 01:37 PM
can you post a picture from google maps?

do u think im lying rootbeer everything i post is 999999% true

07-04-2013, 01:37 PM
https://maps.google.com/?ll=40.130287,-88.214452&spn=0.000594,0.000871&t=h&z=21

always stevey
07-04-2013, 01:38 PM
fuck this shit. *marks thread read*

maks
07-04-2013, 01:54 PM
FUCK OMELETES YOUYWRHGFSDGHOU HDGOHLKJGJKHDLKG FUCK THEM. come to my house and have my awesome chicken eggs we feed them very very healthy products and their eggs are 10x tastier than farm factory egg shit, you wanna try? ORGANIC EGGS!??!?! noway... you cant handle the flavor...

Cody
07-04-2013, 02:39 PM
FUCK OMELETES YOUYWRHGFSDGHOU HDGOHLKJGJKHDLKG FUCK THEM. come to my house and have my awesome chicken eggs we feed them very very healthy products and their eggs are 10x tastier than farm factory egg shit, you wanna try? ORGANIC EGGS!??!?! noway... you cant handle the flavor...

i bet if he tried a quail egg at a sushi bar he'd have an aneurysm

maks
07-04-2013, 02:43 PM
noway... he cant handle the flavor...

Cody
07-04-2013, 02:45 PM
noway... he cant handle the flavor...

does he even lift bro?

rootbeer
07-04-2013, 03:52 PM
do u think im lying rootbeer everything i post is 999999% true

no i just wanted to see the structure out of curiosity

rootbeer
07-04-2013, 03:53 PM
https://maps.google.com/?ll=40.130287,-88.214452&spn=0.000594,0.000871&t=h&z=21

wow that is pretty strange

rubycalaber
07-04-2013, 07:36 PM
yeah i have the spider thing a lot too, something to do with sleep paralysis or waking up suddenly

mmmm, it's like your mind's still dreaming and makes it real :morph:

I remember once waking up, going to the bathroom, making sure not to look in the mirror because I could tell I was still a wee bit in dream state and would see something fucked up, went back to my room and this bigass spider the size of a cat came from behind my bin and stood in the middle of my room looking at me, and it even made tap tap tap sounds as it walked, and I was just like alright m8 and got in bed and went to sleep, I guess spiders are just fucking weird looking and the imagery of seeing these freaks scuttling around in your room sticks with you whether it scares you or not since your little monkey brain doesnt know if they're poisonous or not

timmy
07-04-2013, 07:37 PM
autism above me

rootbeer
07-04-2013, 08:12 PM
mmmm, it's like your mind's still dreaming and makes it real :morph:

I remember once waking up, going to the bathroom, making sure not to look in the mirror because I could tell I was still a wee bit in dream state and would see something fucked up, went back to my room and this bigass spider the size of a cat came from behind my bin and stood in the middle of my room looking at me, and it even made tap tap tap sounds as it walked, and I was just like alright m8 and got in bed and went to sleep, I guess spiders are just fucking weird looking and the imagery of seeing these freaks scuttling around in your room sticks with you whether it scares you or not since your little monkey brain doesnt know if they're poisonous or not

lol wtf that is pretty freaky man

rubycalaber
07-04-2013, 08:37 PM
it was spoiler spider... my gimmicks are coming to life O_O

rootbeer
10-24-2013, 08:38 PM
Halloween bump