clay
07-03-2013, 07:54 PM
admit what you've done

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 07:57 PM
who unbanned clay

clay
07-03-2013, 08:00 PM
who took the entire cakes out of both your hand and freed your dumb redneck ass up to type, sherman

Gentleman Doli
07-03-2013, 08:01 PM
clay, plz ban him, repeatedly, add him to the SPaminator, delete his act, plaseas for once in ur life

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 08:01 PM
hT1OKo1rT84

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 08:02 PM
your mom's booty cakes maybe

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:06 PM
hey clay why dont you suck a bag of mexican gonorrhea dicks you fat fuck.

while youre at it eat a case of deep fried snickers, and fuck your stupid learn to be nicer in your absence ban message, ive been being nice to every person that isnt fucking with every chance they get recently, from fatima to plugdrugs.

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:07 PM
heres a thought, if you want me to be nicer ban the people who come into the treads im just making casual conversation in and derail them by attacking me. Do you think i'm just going to take that bullshit? Would YOU?

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 08:09 PM
wow, cody, you know that's clay an admin right, you are sassing him pretty bad,,, just a heads up we treat our mod's and admins with respect around rubynet, even if we don't agree with them.

juji
07-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Please keep insulting to Clay, also add mexican stuffs

clay
07-03-2013, 08:14 PM
i was on the verge of deleting you for being insubordinate and callously disrespectful but drunk puppies pulled me back from the edge. you'd better cool your heels before things get serious and i have to write ruby a contact form letter

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:14 PM
wow, cody, you know that's clay an admin right, you are sassing him pretty bad,,, just a heads up we treat our mod's and admins with respect around rubynet, even if we don't agree with them.

well doli my ban message said "learn to be nicer during your absence"

now if you consider that i came in here being a nice guy to everyone but tim, and that ive never gone after anyone that hasnt started shit with me first them you can understand why i'm telling him to get fucked. maybe if he logged in and read more he'd see that im being nice to terrorbaby, helping you find your bee inlet problem, and garfield a new car in his price range, plus trying to help plugdrugs regain a shred of sanity, veritechryan has a few new reciept roll cartoon ideas now because of me...

etc.

maks
07-03-2013, 08:15 PM
please stop being nice to plug drugs

Gentleman Doli
07-03-2013, 08:15 PM

THis.

clay
07-03-2013, 08:16 PM
enabling plug drugs by befriending him isnt going to make his problems go away. you're killing him

Gentleman Doli
07-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Cody..., i know ur a moron which is why uve thought dp = me for the last 5 weeks, but fuhrer more, ur bein rude to the admins... which, ya, thats a ban around these aprts

Cody
i was on the verge of deleting you for being insubordinate and callously disrespectful but drunk puppies pulled me back from the edge. you'd better cool your heels before things get serious and i have to write ruby a contact form letter

clay i never fuck with you but im not going to kiss your ass when all you do is randomly bash me when i make a bad post. When all your god damned posts are louis ck or better quality then talk all the shit you want, but until then just keep off my ass bro.

I'm not the bad guy here, as i said i attack in retaliation only, anyone cool to me im cool back to

golden rule breh

clay
you are a malignant sickness and i want the lad or lass who unbanned you to admit it in public

clay
07-03-2013, 08:18 PM
all you do is randomly bash me when i make a bad post.

probably less random than you realize

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:19 PM
enabling plug drugs by befriending him isnt going to make his problems go away. you're killing him

well according you you faggots im the worst poster here, so i told him to kill himself repeatedly knowing that since i have a low opinion level among the circle jerkers that he wouldnt do it just to spite me. Once he seemed past the lisa love issue i started tryig to let the guy know i identify with him more than he will admit and that if he dont straighten up he's gonne end up like me or worse.

maks
07-03-2013, 08:20 PM
plug drugs is way worse than you, you have a job and regardless of what anyone may think of your posts they're significantly shorter than his

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:21 PM
ok clay tell me exactly what the fuck you meant by learn to be nicer in your absence, im nice to the ones who are nice to me, and shitty to the ones who are shitty to me right back.

So explain to me exactly what the fuck you meant.

clay
07-03-2013, 08:21 PM
actually the only fact according to me is that you're sitting here chatting with your buds on the internet and that paint aint gonna slap itself up. i hope you get paid by the job

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:22 PM
plug drugs is way worse than you, you have a job

marks i like you, please omit yourself from this heated conversation between myself and my unjust accuser until that part of it gets resolved. I love you man but im annoyed and i dont want to shit on you

Gentleman Doli
07-03-2013, 08:23 PM
marks i like you, please omit yourself from this heated conversation between myself and my unjust accuser until that part of it gets resolved. I love you man but im annoyed and i dont want to shit on you

lmao

Cody
actually the only fact according to me is that you're sitting here chatting with your buds on the internet and that paint aint gonna slap itself up. i hope you get paid by the job

yeah actually most of the time i do, now explain what the fuck your ban message meant. if you want whoever unbanned me to man up and say it then why dont you man the fuck up and give me a legit explanation

maks

I'm telling you that you're better than plug drugs why would you shit on me for that

clay
07-03-2013, 08:24 PM
i'm sorry if i created a rift in your emotional core, cody. do you think theres a way we can get over this? what should i put on the next ban message to smooth the cracks

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 08:25 PM
i stepped over a homeless guy today on my way to the atm, he was drunk as fuck. smelled like piss, ragged, just a worthless person, that homeless guy is better than plug drugs

maks
07-03-2013, 08:27 PM
really the only person on this forum who isn't better than plug drugs is stompleb, and that's because he's a real-deal child rapist irl

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:29 PM
i'm sorry if i created a rift in your emotional core, cody. do you think theres a way we can get over this? what should i put on the next ban message to smooth the cracks

well a valid reason thats not totally hypocritical is a good start. but if you expect me to kiss your ass when all you do is shit up threads by posting your disapproval of my input then ban yourself.

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 08:30 PM

who are you even talking to you fat clown lol go home

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:31 PM
I'm telling you that you're better than plug drugs why would you shit on me for that

marks when im on the warpath my aspie goes into overdrive and i can lash out at just about anyone. we go back a long ass way being pretty cool with each other, i don't want to accidentally damage that

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 08:32 PM

why dont u temp ban him?

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 08:32 PM
rootbeer you spelled delete wrong,

macpro
07-03-2013, 08:34 PM
never seen cccody care so much about gay nigger dick. i'm appauled.

Autistic Spectrum
07-03-2013, 08:35 PM
lizard bill carson is right, if this was iggy doing this on reject haven you would just be like meh w/e, but i think you want to be clays friend and that's why your so mad, codey

maks
07-03-2013, 08:35 PM
marks when im on the warpath my aspie goes into overdrive and i can lash out at just about anyone. we go back a long ass way being pretty cool with each other, i don't want to accidentally damage that

yeah in all fairness that is a really easy thing to do, just ask plug drugs

juji
07-03-2013, 08:38 PM

Please apply it to plug drugs too

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:39 PM
lizard bill carson is right, if this was iggy doing this on reject haven you would just be like meh w/e, but i think you want to be clays friend and that's why your so mad, codey

yeah thats why i gave flag my alt acct and told him to ask her for her cell number with it, i never broke a :lizard: forum rule but i caugth a permaban for it.

you know why i did that? becuase she was posting PI (oh noes) in the sanctum area and asking the other :lizard: peopl eto attack her enemies with flagler's tactics...

so i kicked her ass down a notch

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:42 PM
yeah in all fairness that is a really easy thing to do, just ask plug drugs

marks the real enemy here is lisa, shes creating a rift between a lot of us with her bullshit and she did the exact same thing over at the :lizard: forum. what she does is use her numerous name changes to make alterations to her alliances and make it harder to figure out what account she said what to whom on so you have to actually look hard to catch her at it, she steals gimmicks left and right and then swaps names and goes back and accuses people of doing X when shes just done the exact same move a week or two before.

macpro
07-03-2013, 08:44 PM
cccody you're starting to act like PD.

maks
07-03-2013, 08:46 PM
marks the real enemy here is lisa, shes creating a rift between a lot of us with her bullshit and she did the exact same thing over at the :lizard: forum. what she does is use her numerous name changes to make alterations to her alliances and make it harder to figure out what account she said what to whom on so you have to actually look hard to catch her at it, she steals gimmicks left and right and then swaps names and goes back and accuses people of doing X when shes just done the exact same move a week or two before.

She did me a favor to be honest, I was sick of stompleb I needed a new enemy and plug drugs is perfect because a) he did it to himself and deserved it b) everyone else hates him so I don't catch any shit c) I can be as cruel as I want and the dumb fuck will never leave

BatteriWyfe
no-one could even celebrate his banning because this always happens

he needs to be banned for more than 24 hours, he literally and deliberately ruins the forum

there were 20 people wanting him banned and one fucktard fugly retard stalker bush-pig of mine who is literally only here to stalk and troll me in the hope that EMINEM will notice her who wanted him unbanned

whoever unbanned him.... you need to stop it he is killing the forum for everyone

he spams every topic, you can literally see the number of people drop off when he posts, no-one else wants to post in the topics or anything once that loser ruins every conversation with his ass sniffing and attention whoring, last time he posted there was literally a 10 hour gap where NO-ONE posted (this is not uncommon when the loser posts). He needs to stay banned for more than 24 hours.

He is a grown man and he does all this deliberately, he has no excuses so just ban him. Why let one fuckhead ruin a forum for 20 other people?

I'm leaving because all this loser does is follow me around the forum sniffing my ass and ruining literally every topic.

Cody
Clay your inability to comply with my very simple request just proves that you're a god damned coward who can't validate the reasons you invent to use your admin panel for selfish faggoty bullshit, just because i hate your vegan friend because he supports an organization that causes far more harm than good (PETA) and i guess you support it too, so go yiff a spayed or neutered puppy and keep your .02 the fuck away from me until you can back it up.

Gentleman Doli
07-03-2013, 08:49 PM
jesus christ so many lizard posts, lizard paragraphs, 90 lizard pargarphs yelling at clay yeling at each other, im not reading any of tihs

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:50 PM
no-one cpuld even celebrate his banning because this always happens

he needs to be banned for more than 24 hours, he literally and deliberately ruins the forum

there were 20 people wanting him banned and one fucktard fugly retard stalker bush-pig of mine who is literally only here to stalk and troll me in the hope that EMINEM will notice her who wanted him unbanned

whoever unbanned him.... you need to stop it he is killing the forum for everyone

he spams every topic, you can literally see the number of people drop off when he posts, no-one else wants to post in the topics or anything once that loser ruins every conversation with his ass sniffing and attention whoring, last time he posted there was literally a 10 hour gap where NO-ONE posted (this is not uncommon when the loser posts). He needs to stay banned for more than 24 hours.

He is a grown man and he does all this deliberately, he has no excuses so just ban him. Why let one fuckhead ruin a forum for 20 other people?

lisa youve got at least 3 faggot patrolled acounts, at least 1 permabanned one, idk how many deleted ones, plus you change names like a anemic elephant would have to change tampons if they used them, meanwhile i post off 1 account.

You never have taken the hint to fuck off. Even OB as stupid as he is got the idea and only rarely posts but you sure as fuck are thicker than 35 gay nigger dicks in a bouquet's base

juji
07-03-2013, 08:51 PM

I'm leaving because all this loser does is follow me around the forum sniffing my ass and ruining literally every topic.

Translation:

Cody ruined my life for revealing my junkies like Peter and Anne

Gentleman Doli
07-03-2013, 08:51 PM
please ban cody so he stops pretending hes different or better from any of the other lizards

juji
07-03-2013, 08:53 PM
please ban cody so he stops pretending hes different or better from any of the other lizards

Actually, he's lizard king

BatteriWyfe
07-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Translation:

Cody ruined my life for revealing my junkies like Peter and Annehe didn'r reveal them you half-wit

I posted peters number, cody just continually calls some retard woman I've enever even met and tries to prtend it's me.

He's posted my personal info plenty though.

The main thing is though is that cody literally just ruins the forum for everyone else and does it deliberately and in an unentertaining manner, every topic and conversation.

It really only does take one person to suck the life out of a forum and we have identified one, why is it still here?

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Translation:

Cody ruined my life for revealing my junkies like Peter and Anne

http://i.imgur.com/2ZhdgEA.png

oh no elz youre in for it now buddy

lnopia the great
07-03-2013, 08:56 PM
This thread was funny as fuck

Cody
07-03-2013, 08:58 PM
he didn'r reveal them you half-wit

I posted peters number, cody just continually calls some retard woman I've enever even met and tries to prtend it's me.

He's posted my personal info plenty though.

The main thing is though is that cody literally jkust ruins the forum for everyone else and does it deliberately and in an unentertaining manner

no i didnt you meth waif i clearly stated who i was speaking to you're just so god damned insane the only fucking name you can hear is your own, you proved that when i was talking in tinychat and you flipped the fuck out when i wasn't even even talking to or about your psychotic ass. All you did was hear my voice and BAM you went full retard. that proves you did watch the vids because psycho's like you do that shit when they get owned hard.

You're not my first and you wont be my last.

lnopia the great
07-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Banning cody was smart, but unbanning him was genius

rootbeer
07-03-2013, 08:59 PM

ugh give it a break you two sheez

BatteriWyfe
07-03-2013, 09:02 PM
ugh give it a break you two sheezstop trying to include me in that loser's rubbish you fucking morons

sex with dead people
07-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Who unbanned me?

Cody
07-03-2013, 09:36 PM
stop trying to include me in that loser's rubbish you fucking morons

i'm the god damned lizard king for a reason lisa, and you sure as fuck aren't queen material, all you do is steal gimmicks and change names because we're all to lazy to rule 32 that shit.

Really you are the biggest joke on this forum and i hope you burn in hell for all the lives youve ruined. Ever heard of karma? youre living it now. even your own family said enough is enough and beat your ass down.

pity party is over bitch, welcome to rubynet.

sex with dead people
07-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Please ban me and get me out of this shit

clay
07-03-2013, 10:12 PM
no problem

Cody
07-03-2013, 10:18 PM
god dammit clay that guy was my friend, sorta

the president of sex
07-03-2013, 10:29 PM
you fat
irony

Cody
07-03-2013, 10:31 PM
irony

wb buddy, wanna be 1st LT of codeys crew army?

juji
07-03-2013, 10:34 PM
Please ban me and get me out of this shit

wow, see ya at fjs

Cody
07-03-2013, 10:38 PM
CLAY WHY YOU DELETE MY POSTS BREH

You put your fat as fuck varicose veined diabetic foot in your mouth? how many lumberjacks did you need to help you shove it in there?

the president of sex
07-03-2013, 10:40 PM
wb buddy, wanna be 1st LT of codeys crew army?

no youre a faggot

always stevey
07-03-2013, 10:40 PM
The wrath of Clay is like watching a hurricane.

always stevey
07-03-2013, 10:41 PM
except I've never seen a hurricane. :(

Cody
07-03-2013, 10:42 PM
no youre a faggot

its ok we have a dont ask dont tell policy in the crew, you can be straight as long as you dont brag about it

BatteriWyfe
07-03-2013, 11:10 PM
clay, plz ban him, repeatedly, add him to the SPaminator, delete his act, plaseas for once in ur life

Cody
07-03-2013, 11:12 PM
yeah lisa cause it did a great job when they did it to you like 10 times